.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 am

"OK... You saw that correct? Well, what creatures do that?" I asked. Then sighed, this was going to get me nowhere. I leaned up so my lips were right at his ear. "More than 80% of the students here at this academy are Vampires." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:12 am

I slowly sat down on a large rock, near the waterfall and stared up at it.My hands clasped together and I let a sigh escape my throat while my head dropepd and looekd down at the water, staring back at myself.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 am

"Well yeah. Ummmm..." Creatures that suck blood, well wouldn't that be a vampire? He was about to answer her but she interrupted him. "Peachy....just peachy. My uncle, above all the boarding schools he could of sent me, he sent me to this one!" he rubbed one of his temples. This was going to be an interesting year.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 am

"Don't worry, most of them can control their thirst for human blood.. But definitely can't control their temper." I said and sighed. Leaning back away from him and raising and eyebrow at his rambling. "Your uncle sent you here? Isn't that.. like your choice? Or your parents choice or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 am

I kept staring at myself just silently asking questions that had no answers.I roleld my shoulders after awhile since I had been sitting so still, not breathing so tons of animals were around me doing stuff till I moved and they were gone.I chuckled and shoke my head "You all think the same as humans" I chuckled they thought of me as a monster and so did the humans, how intresting.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am

"Awesome," he said in a some what sarcastic tone, "now all I have to worry about is being attacked by one of them when they can't control themselves." He leaned up against a wall and slid down it to the cold tile floor. His legs were some what close to him but they were slowly moving farther away from him. "Yeah my uncle sent me here to get out of his hair." he simply said, not wanting to talk about both of his parents dying in a car crash when he was much younger and his uncle taking custody of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 am

"Oh c'mon, at least you haven't been told by a vampire that you smell appetizing!" Yes that would be me. I sighed gently and looked around. "Well.. I think I'd better go find James.." I said biting my lip. "Hope you don't get gobbled up while I'm gone!" I teased over my shoulder as I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:55 am

Henry gave her an odd look, appetizing? He would agree that being told by a vampire that you smell appetizing didn't appeal to him. "Alright then, don't get gobbled up yourself." As she walked out Henry realized that there were no urinals in this bathroom which meant that...he was in the girl's bathroom. Great. Now that he thought about, to his surprise, what they say about girl's bathroom smelling better than the guys did seem to hold some truth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:25 am

I lingered on the water for a moment longer before lifting my head up to stare at the waterfall itself.I stood up, taking my shirt off, throwing it to the shore while I did the same with my shoes and pants Im wearing boxers you pervs!I dived into the water and smiled, never really having to go up for air.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 am

(Ahhhhh....no nakie James? What is this nonsense?! JKING! lolz)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:22 am

(XD WOW haha)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 pm

(Omgzz!! LOLZ!!! :P)

I broke into a run once I was out in the fresh air. I ran towards the woods. "James?!" I called running a little faster, looking around, I wandered around a bit, finally finding a small waterfall, and a pile of clothing, I raised an eyebrow. "James?" I called again looking at the water, only seeing a million small ripples in the water. I squinted against the sun wondering if he was here. I recognized the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Henry quickly stood up to get out before a girl came in, but just as he was about to touch the metal handle of the bathroom door it swung open. The door itself almost slapped him in the face but he back up just in time so he didn't get hurt, although it did give him a good scare. His back up against the wall the girl that stood in front of him gave him a mortified look and and screamed. Henry's went wide, he needed to get far away from here.

He quickly shoved the girl aside and made a dash for it but unfortunately for him some one grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him up into the air. It was a tall man...wait no he had darker amber eyes, most likely vampire. With those eyes of his he glared at Henry, flames burning madly in his pupils.

"What the hell, you pervert! Why were you in the girl's bathroom?" Henry gulped, if this guy was truly a vampire, he was done for. He started to shake badly and breath unsteadily, he almost didn't answer him just because he was so frightened.

"Lll..," he started slowly, "ll...lll...ong...ggg...sssstttt...ory." was the only words he was able to get out. The guy then slammed him up against a wall.

"Long story, huh pal? Why don't you tell it to me? I have all the time in the world." Henry at the moment really couldn't talk that well due to the fact that he wasn't getting a lot of oxygen.

"Hant eve." Henry gagged out.

"What was that?" the guy put pressure on him, thus making much tougher to breather. He squirmed trying to get out, but it was no use.This was it he was going to die here by the hand of an vampire.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 am

I jumpped out of the water, ;anding infront of Ave as i did and almost fell back in but caught my footing."Woah there" I said but stopped and looked off towards the school."Your friends in trouble again..."I trailed off and grabbed ave, setting her up on my back in piggy back style before darting off.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 am

(I will wait for dani to reply before I do.

James: I am giving you a piggy back.....in my boxers
Ave:okay...O.O *nosebleed*)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 am

(I'll reply later gotta go D=)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:05 am

My eyes grew wide and I turned my eyes away when he came out of the water, only wearing boxers, thank goodness they weren't white! (OK, they better not be white. lolz). I looked at him and tilted my head. "Henry? Again!?" I groaned, what was this guy, accident prone?! Ever since I'd met him I haven't been able to talk, or explain anything to James, not that I had anything against Henry, it's just... UGH!! I was startled when he picked me up and placed me on his back, whoa, awkward..... Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, closing my eyes as wind began to whiz past us.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 am

I slide to a stopped and let her down as a deep sigh escaped me while i grabbed the vampire and shoved him back."Back off, these two humans are mine!" I shouted loudly to get the point across and glared at him
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 am

Henry was about out of air then suddenly he slide to the floor. It was that guy from before....in his boxers, talk about awkward. Henry gasped for air, he felt like a fish that just put back into water after being left out in air for about 20 minutes....which reminded him he needed to feed Sakana again. He slowly got up and noticed that Ave was back as well.

The other guy glared at James. "Says who?" he had his fangs bared and claws ready. Henry backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:51 pm

I snarled viciously from deep within my throat as I toke my fighting stance and barred my fangs."Says me, touch them awgain and you'll pay the price" I warned in a low tone as my eyes narrowed to harsh slits. My hands gripped into a tight fist then release as if readying themselves for the abttle to come.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 am

I bit my lip and moved away from the two vampires. I scooted over towards Henry, he was totally accident prone.. Or was it just me? I sighed and looked him over. "Are you okay?" I asked him and tilted my head. Then I looked back at James and the other guy, then back to James.. Well, I had to admit. He was pretty hot with only his boxers on.. AVELINE! What are you thinking?! I scolded myself. He's a vampire!! A very.. very... nice.. cute..vampire. I added in my head, blushing at my thoughts. It was female instincts okay?! Yes, I was thinking like any female would!! There's my excuse.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 pm

"Just peachy." he said his fists clutched, the knuckles arched into his hands were quickly turning white. He should run but there was a possibility that the vampire would just come after him so he sat still.

"Oh really?" said the other vampire with interest, his dark amber eyes glittering abnormally. "So if I were to do," He quickly sped over to Henry and grabbed a piece of his hair, "This?" A smile that would the Cheshire Cat jealous spread over pale chapped lips. Henry only realized that the guy was standing after he felt his hair was being touch. Henry, of course, scotched backwards away from the guy but he was already gone.

"Or perhaps," he sped over to Ave and a cold finger ran along her jaw bone, "this?" he then sped back to the spot which he took place earlier, his claws ready fr attack just in case.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 pm

I bit my lip as the vampire sped over to Henry. I watched quietly, then caught my breath as he came towards me. Shivering when his finger traced my jaw bone. I pulled my face away and a small growled ripped in my throat. "Don't touch me." I growled, my eyes emphasizing my words.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 pm

I snarled loudly when he touched ave and sprang forth, tackling him to the ground with a loud smack that could make the thunder clouds jealous from such force while my fangs sank down into his shoulder, hand hands slamming him roughly down into the ground below.The force of such hit making the cement crack below it and groan in protest from such viloence
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 pm

(I officially decided to give the guy a name, I was getting tired of just referring him as the other vampire.)

Jake felt the other vampire's strength force him to the ground, damn gravity. Luckily for him though he had super strength and was able to with stand it with braking anything. He then felt him sink his teeth into his shoulder, he was feeling so much pain right now but at least he was going something exciting. He was getting bored around here just laying about doing school things.

Jake was now trying to force this guy off of him, but he wasn't having much luck. He then punched the guy in the face a few times.

A girl was passing by way down the hallway, he took her nose out her book for just a second then screamed "FIGHT!" and ran off in excitement. Her screams could be heard in the distance.

Last edited by Colenasta on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next