.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm

(lol XD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 am

I almost jumped when I heard steps behind be but relaxed when I heard ave's voice and turned towards her with my head tilted."Yeah, wait why did you wake up?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:06 pm

"I woke up while you were carrying me." I said, then stood up on my tiptoes, placed one hand on his shoulder, and the other on his cheek, leaning my face towards him and little my lips place a small kiss on his cheek, it left my lips tingling from the cold. I smiled and a blush crept onto my cheeks and I turned my head away. "Goodnight." I murmured stepping back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:12 pm

(WWWWwwwwwWWWWwwWWWWWwOOOOooOOOoOoOOOOOo! XD)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:48 pm

I could feel the warmth from her hand, the blood pouring threw and the soft tingle left on my cheek.I smiled softly and kissed her head once more "Night" I said and turned with a wave of my hand.I looked over ym shoulder once more before I shut the door and smiled again.I walked quickly down the halls and into my room for the rest of the night until dawns first light. (That ryhmed! xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

(lolz!)

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I smiled brightly, almost floating over to my bed and jumped in, I pulled the covers around me and smiled once more, my eyes fluttering shut. I fell asleep almost immediately. I shifted a few times that night, but other than that, I slept smoothly and undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 am

(rotfl xD got it off garfield the movie xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:48 pm

(Coollee!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:20 am

(Is it the next morning already?)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 pm

(yesh xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm

The sun's ray shined through to lie upon Henry's face. His eyelids flickered open to reveal a rather white boring ceiling. He stared at it blankly for a moment almost forgetting where he was, but quickly remembered that he was at a private school in Scotland that was filled with vampires, it felt quite surreal, he felt as though he was in the Twilight Zone.

He lazily rolled his head to see his alarm clock, which he didn’t set last night, luckily it was only 6:45, and classes started at 8:30 (If this is the incorrect time then please tell me!). With plenty of time to spare Henry heavily considered just going back to sleep, but he figured that he might sleep in late so he slowly dragged himself out of bed and into the bathroom. Along the way he took note on how cold his room was, he knew that vampires don’t really need heat but still it would have been nice to have some. He made a mental note to go stop by the office to ask about the heat.

He stripped off his clothing and a shower he took. After lots of scrubbing he arose from the shower and toweled off, steam quickly escaping. He combed his hair and he then realized that he forgot to remove his eyeliner from yesterday which was now smeared all around his eyes. He sighed and thought to himself that he would take care of it in a bit.

His fingers wrapped around the metal door knob, he knew that he had to eventually return to his cold, cold room. He got over himself and went over to some boxes which contained some of his clothes. He quickly dressed himself in a dark red flannel shirt and black pinned stripped pants.

He quickly fixed his eye liner and made his way to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm

(eye liner xD)
I peered out the window when the sun rays came in and backed off into the shadows.I rolled my shoulders and streatched my muscles out as I wlaked over to my desk and grabed some clothes from it simple button up shirt with some jeans.I walked into the shower, being as quick as I could and put my clothes on, straightening my hair out by running my hand threw it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 am

(lolz!)
The sun glared at me through my parted curtains, a small breeze reaching me from the little bit I had left the window open. I pushed my covers off and rubbed my eyes a little, looking around my room. I got out of bed and walked lazily to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door behind me. Later coming out showered and dressed in clean clothes. Today was a chilly day so I stuck to a warm jacket and uggs, along with a tank top and skinnies. I walked out into the hall, stretching my cramped limbs and yawning. I walked automatically down he hall towards the cafeteria, I was like a zombie, staring straight ahead and just going with the flow. I looked really tired. I don't know why. I slept well last night, I don't know why I was so tired.

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndGRHVZYWprM1JHczlsWEU3VVIxcHcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:08 pm

(Well it's guy liner, it makes him look smexy. lolz)

His black glossy shoes clacked as he enter the cafeteria, in which there wasn't very many people, this didn't surprise him very much. He probably would of slept in longer if he didn't get cranky when his stomach was empty.

He strolled into line and picked up a plastic tray. What they did they have this morning? He peered to the side to see the pale cafeteria workers serving up to what appears to be scrambled eggs, pancakes, fruit, bacon, and along with other sides.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 am

I walked down the halls, taking my time with each step cause I was in no rush for any human food.A Smile graced my features since I was in a good mood, not like many other days where I had to kick some butt, deal with depression or no emotion at all.I reahced the cafeateria and looekd around, rolling my shoulders a bit as I sat at my normal table but as soon as I sat down my eyes narrowed at the glares I recieved yet they were half hearted ones since they just wanted to seem cool, I could see they were afraid.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:38 am

I yawned and reached the cafeteria, rubbing my eyes, the coat draped over my arm. I walked in and looked around, the line was intense. I sighed and leaned on the wall, yawning lightly. I wasn't that hungry, but I figured I'd get an omelet and some water. I shifted my weight halfheartedly and looked around me. Not noticing James.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am

Henry collected his edibles and quickly found an empty table. He really hoped that no one would sit by him especially vampires that wanted his blood. He stuck out his tongue on that thought. He began stabbing the eggs and placing them in his mouth and thinking about his classes he had today.

A couple of girls then sat by him on the other end of the table. So much for being alone. They began conversing with one another about boys. Henry internally rolled his eyes, oh boy he was so out of here. He picked up his tray, not caring how rude he looked in doing so. He then found another empty table and proceeded in eating breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:08 pm

I leaned back in my chair, kinda balanceing and closed my eyes.My arms crossed over my cold chest as the chair slightly rocked back and forth while I listened in on peoples conversations or smelt the diffrent smells.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 pm

The line was slowly creeping forward. I let my gaze wander around the room, it rested on James. Forget breakfast. I stood up and was suddenly all awake. I walked over to him with a bounce in my step. I was walking up behind him, I didn't know if I would manage to scare him, but, oh well. I placed my hands gently over his eyes from behind. "Guess who?" I said. He would know it was me, 1, my smell was probably very distinguishable, and 2, my voice. I leaned forward just a little bit and placed my chin lightly on his head, waiting for him. I laughed a little and bit my lip as people gave me very weird stares, most of them vampires of course.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:31 am

He continued to eat quickly and quietly occasionally looking around to see if anyone was looking at him funny, yesterday really creeped him out. He soon finished early and threw his food then he decided to returned to his room to retrieve his books and materials for class. As far as he could tell no one was giving him the hungry look he eased up a little bit but not too much just in case.

He opened his door into his messy room and looked through boxes for a bit for his bag, writing utensils, and other necessities. Once all gather on his bed he organized, rather quickly, his things and went about locking his door and heading to his first class early. He might as well go he had nothing better to do. He pulled out his slip of paper and his eyes scanned.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 am

(Sorry i havent been on Dx my computures got switch around then switched back I'll reply tommorow cause i got homework to do xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 am

(Noooeeess!!! O.O *Bursts into dramatic tears* <--i do that a lot lately.. anyz, OKay.. Byeee!! D=)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:18 am

(Alright see ya tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:12 am

I chuckled when a pair of hands covered my eyes."A human for sure...Hmm santa clause?!? Do i get my pressents early??" I teased then laughed and poked her hand "I know its you ave" i chuckeld and removed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 am

I laughed and put my elbows on his shoulder and my head on top of his head, pretending to pout. "No fair, you have those super senses!" I laughed gently and then smiled and stepped back walking around and sliding in across from him.

(I really want to RP but I don't want to leave Cole out, what should we do?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next