.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Empty
PostSubject: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 am

ROSEWOOD ACADEMY
THE PLOT

This elite academy lays far in the mountains of Scotland, it was founded in the early 1800's, by a man of the name Christopher Stone, the main purpose of this elaborate boarding school was for Vampires. Until a few years ago this academy was strictly for vampires, now they are allowing humans to walk the halls for the first time in Morning Stars history. It's sort of a challenge for the vampires, if they can keep to the diet that they had been taught to follow, and if they can keep the fact that there are vampires attending this school. The head mistress and all the teachers are vampires, they are used to the scent of blood and are accustomed to their diet, the students, well, some not so much, and others are getting there.

So far everything is going well, nothing has happened and the humans remain oblivious to the fact they are surrounded by vampires. Will it stay like that? Or will someone slip up?

THE SETTING
This academy is surrounded by a tall 10 foot high vine covered wall, it surrounds about a 100 acres of lush green grass, along with some lakes and a small forest, of course there are many places where vampire students may slip out to do their hunting. There are roses planted around the academy grounds and it is quite peaceful.

There are many buildings that serve different purposes. The Main Building is surrounded by it's seperate wall, and is enclosed, with a courtyard in the center. Don't get fooled by looks, on the outside this two story building has an old Victorian look, vines covering some walls, rose thistles here and there along the outside, but on the inside it is quite modern, though there are still passageways hidden here and there, and they are discovered once and a while by curious students. Anyways, this is where the students stay, the west wing on the back is where all the girls sleep, and the east wing on the back is where the boys sleep, and right in the middle in the back is a large library fully equipped with the latest books, it also has an area for computer access, but if you prefer there is wireless Internet available everywhere on campus if you'd like to use a laptop instead. The other rooms are class rooms, there is also a gym with a pool and there is also a large cafeteria where they serve the most delicious food, in the center there is a courtyard with a fountain, it is a quite charming place, and everything is well cared for. In the other sections of the building there are class rooms, lounges, gyms, a cafeteria, the main office, etc.

This may seem like a large academy, but we only have enough room to house up to 80(40 Males & 40 Females) people, not including teachers who live in a separate building to the side. Everyone goes to classes at the same time, you may be wondering how can all these students fit in one room? Very Carefully.

THE MAP
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Photo211

Section 1: Main Entrance

First Floor:
Lost & Found
About;
Lost something? If someones found it and turned it into the lost and found, you'll find it here.

Detention
About;
Get in trouble? Enough to get sent to detention for an hour and miss an activity, a class or even lunch?

Second Floor:
Head Mistress' Office
About;
This is the main registration area, it is a large room exquisitely decorated, very extravagant.
This is also where you will be sent if you have done something VERY bad, and detention doesn't cut it.

Section 2:Class Area #1

First Floor:
Right Side: Photography
About;
This is where you can learn to look at things from another perspective, a photographers perspective, learn how to capture moments that words can't describe. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Left Side: Health/PE
About;
This is sort of a second gym, but strictly for PE class, there is a door leading outside, where there is a soccer field, football field, or any other type of field you want it to be.

Second Floor:
Right Side: History
About;
This class if where you will learn about History, ANY type of history, the U.S history, South American history, world history. This is a class full of culture.

Left Side: English
About;
You may be thinking, hey we already have language class! But this is completely different, the other classes are top learn about other languages, this class is to learn more about the English language, literature, writing skills, speaking skills, etc.

Each day you will study each of the above, and will have to speak only in that language while you remain in class.

(When You RP You can just type it in English and add -she said in Chinese, or french or whatever- =D)

Section 3: R&R

First Floor:
Lounge
About;
This is a large room with comfortable couches, a satellite TV, a snack stand (everything is free), games like Foosball ping pong, air hockey, pool, etc. This is where you come for a little R&R

Second Floor:
Gym
About;
This is where you come to work out, all the latest fitness equipment is here.

Section 4: Girls Dorms

The girls dorms occupy both floors, and are spacious so each girl has a nice large room, with a couch, a bed, a desk, and anything else they'd like to add, they may decorate, paint, and move furniture as much as they please, these rooms are for them to do with as they please.

Section 5: Library

This two story library is fully equipped with the latest books, & information, the first floor is solely for books and reading, Quiet Please! there are comfortable couches and window seats where you can snuggle up with a good book, you must have a student card to borrow the books from the library, the books are due a week after they are taken out.

The second floor is where the computers are, you can use any of the computers, and sign in with your member number so you are on your own personal account. Nothing will be saved after you log out so if you'd like to save something you have to upload it onto a thumb drive.

Section 6: Boys Dorms

The boys dorms occupy both floors and are spacious, so each boy gets his own personal dorm and may do with it as he pleases, they are all different none look alike.

Section 7: Cafeteria & Pool

First Floor:
Cafeteria
About;
This is where you come to eat your meals. Breakfast lunch and dinner, they have every type of food.

Second Floor:
Pool
About;
This is where you come to lounge, the second floor has many sky lights and there is a large pool in the center, with a diving board, a slide, and lots of other things to enjoy yourself. The water is always a nice temperature and is always clean.

Section 8:Class Area #2

First Floor:
Right Side: Math
About This Class;

Sort of obvious, is it not?
Calculus
Physics
Trigonometry

Left Side: Computer Science/Lab
About This Class;
You will learn about computers obviously, how to assemble them, how to manage them, create programs, and if you've never been on a computer, how to use one. It is also a lab, you will learn about chemicals, chemical reactions, and about various gasses and such.

Second Floor:
Right Side:Art
About This Class;
You will learn basic art skills, how to draw, sketch, paint, using various different utensils.

Left Side:Language Skills
About This Class;
In this class you will learn the following languages;
Spanish
French
German
Chinese

ACADEMY RULES

1.No Running Inside Any Of The Buildings

2.Boys and Girls must remain in their own wings after 9:00PM

3.Pets:
At Rosewood Academy, you are allowed to have one pet each. This pet must stay in your dorm room as long as your characters are not with it to supervise it. Vampires, like humans, are allowed to have pets as long as they can control their hunger.

4.Dorm Rooms:
At Rosewood Academy, they try to make you feel at home as much as possible. Girl's sleep in their own personalized dorm rooms in the west wing, and boys in the east. At night it is against the rules for someone of the opposite gender to be in the opposite tower, and is punishable by detention.

GENERAL RP RULES

1. Keep swearing to a minimum please.

2. Be realistic when you're role-playing. Really think about what a human/vampire boy or girl might do in the situation they're in. Try and keep posts long.

3. No power-playing, or in other words, no playing another person's character.

4. No personal fighting, though characters may fight.

CHARACTER GUIDLINES

1. All characters must be between the ages of 13 and 19.

2. Please fill out the entire form when creating your character. If you have questions PM me.

3. No more than three characters per person, and one pet per character.

5. If you might happen to have one of your role-play characters die, then you may replace them with a new one. The same goes for pets.

6. You may have your character get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Vampires and humans can be together, though they normally aren't. Try and be realistic, actually try and think what a boy and girl might do in their situation, though don't go into graphic details on ever little relationship intimate.

7.Blood and Gore allowed, don't go to the extreme please!

8. DETAILS! Destinguish between a post and a novel though. Don't give me tons of details on the intimate stuff though! I don't want to know about your charries wonderful night (Quoting Colenasta :P)

ABOUT VAMPIRES
-Vampire-
- You must drink blood to survive.
- Control their aging
- Don't sleep
- Don't eat human food

-Advantages-
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- Stunninngly Beautiful
- Flawless
- Graceful
- Every part of them draws people in, their voice, their looks, everything.
- Heightened Agility (quickness)
- Heightened Five Senses (Touch, Smell, Vision, Hearing, Taste).
- Ability to sense other beings presences (If you have smelt the
scent of their blood, you'll pretty much know who it is).

-Disadvantages-
- Unusually cold and pale skin
- Sparkle like a million diamonds when exposed to sun

Last edited by Donna on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

THE FORM

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Extra image

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Charrie pic

Firstmiddlelast

Birthday|
Age in text|
Height/Weight|
Gender/Sexual Orientation|
Speicies|
----------
ONLY IF VAMPIRE
Physical Age:
Actual Age:
Born:
*Main "Hunting" Source:
----------
Personality|

Description| (Hair, Face, Eyes, Body)

Dorm|
[img][/img]
description here(If you can't find picture)

History|

Items|(Max Of 20)
------------------------------------------
Pet|(Optional)
Name:
Species:
Height:
History:
Personality:
Description:
Eye Color:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Items:
Picture:

Last edited by Donna on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 pm

THE FORM

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Heart110

Aveline Christine d'Auvergne
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Avelin10
This image is not mine.

*Beauty gets attention, but personality captures the heart.*

Birthday|2ND of July, 1993
Age in text|Seventeen
Height/Weight|5'4 - 110 lbs
Gender/Sexual Orientation|Straight, Female
Species|Human
Personality|
I'm a pretty outgoing, wacky girl. I come up with crazy ideas, speak my mind, and burst out randomly during awkward silences, that's just me. I'm pretty friendly and have no problem making friends, of course I don't randomly go up to them and introduce myself, what a way to scare people off huh?! Ha Ha. I randomly start doodling on basically anything when I'm bored, give me a pen, I'll be doodling up your arm if you don't stop me in time. I'm all in all, a fun, smart, spunky girl that wants to make her place in this large world. I also have a sensitive side, can you believe it? Yes I can be ultra sensitive towards rude comments, and mean glares, I know this conflicts with my outgoing attitude, but, hey, ever heard of multi personality? Well, I'm not quite that, but I can be either outgoing, or sensitive.. Or.. Mad. But anyway, I'm not even going to try to explain describe my temper to you. It ain't pretty, when I'm 'having a bad hair day' Or 'I woke up on the wrong side of the bed' so to speak. You have to watch what you say to me, because if looks could kill... you get my point. I also am easily annoy-able, you start teasing me I'll go along with it and think nothing of it, but once you've done it enough times, over and over, I get pretty serious and ask you to stop, if you don't, well.. you'll just have to see for yourself.. Well, I hope not, but.. yeah you get the picture, it's not good.. At all. May I add.. I'm also a klutz

Description|
I'm your average 17 year old girl. I have light aquamarine eyes, yes yes, they're natural. My skin is nice and smooth, but I do get the occasional blemishes, especially when I eat anything creamy, ZIT CITY! I also have freckles that come under my eyes and over my nose, they don't really stand out though, I've grown used to them, I sued to hate them when I was younger. I have a light brown hair that is usually down, It has natural highlights and the bangs are side swept to my left, and often cover my left eye. My body, well, I'm pretty fit, I'm sorta short for my age, I'm pretty much just normal.

Dorm|
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Room710
Imagine that all the pink in this room is a shade of aquamarine or turquoise instead. =D

History|My history? Well.. that's kinda my bees wax, but I have nothing to hide. I had a perfect childhood... Well, until my father died, I was about 13 then, and 3 years later my mother remarried this man, that I completely hated, and I rather not get into all the details about why. So when I was 17, legally old enough to move out, I did just that, I moved! Thank heavens! I've kept contact with my mother, I love her to death, along with my two younger twin sisters that are 8 years old. About a week ago I heard that an academy had just opened in the hills of Scotland, I decided to sign up for a change of scenery. I wonder whats in store for me.

Items|(Max Of 20)
(Will post while role playing.)

Last edited by Donna on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 am

Date: August 14Th 2010, Saturday

"Singular! We know whats up!" Shouted the TV mercilessly as I was trying to catch up on my sleep from the strenuously long plane ride, I groaned and shoved myself deeper into my covers, the feather bed beneath me was so comfortable. I just wanted to sleep all day. It was a Saturday, I could do that if I wanted to. I felt around for the remote, I had left the TV on when I fell asleep. I felt the cool plastic on my fingertips and grabbed at it, yanking it towards me. I glanced at it long enough to see where the power button was and closed my eyes once again. I hit the power button a little harder than needed and threw it onto the ground. I yawned and shifted rolling onto my side.

My mouth was dry, I needed some water. I sighed, letting my eyes flutter open unwillingly, and squinted at the bright light that shown through the open blinds. I heard a small giggle and became aware of someone sitting on the corner of my bed. I looked over to see Juno, the Head Mistresses Daughter, I smiled at her, she had taken a liking to me, she was 10 years old and liked to follow me around, and give me tips on the fastest way to get somewhere, and she liked to walk with me cause she had someone to talk to.

I smiled and opened my mouth to speak, my eyes still blurry with sleep. "What are you doing here squirt?" I asked her raising my eyebrows as I leaned upwards. "I wasn't tired, I came here about 6 AM, and watched TV." She smiled innocently. I laughed and nodded. "OK." "Now get up sleepy head, you're going to be late for breakfast!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling, her touch was cold, when I had asked her about it she said it was because of something that was wrong with her, her mother had said the same when I asked her about it. I just decided to let it go.

I sighed and was surprised when she actually could pull me up into sitting position. "You're strong for a 10 year old!" I laughed not thinking much of it. She giggled and skipped over to the door her golden honey eyes glimmering, it was strange because most of the people here either had honey colored eyes, or extremely dark eyes, some of them have normal colored eyes, blue, green, brown, the usual. I looked at the clock, I was already 10 minutes late. "Crap!" The little girl looked at me disapprovingly. "Sorry." I laughed gently. I jumped out of bed ran to my closet pulled out a random outfit, ran to my small bathroom and slammed the door, coming out 10 minutes later good as new, hair brushed, teeth brushed, dressed, make up intact, and I smelt like vanilla.

Juno took in a deep breath, "That smells good!" She said, I didn't notice as her eyes darkened a bit. "Thanks!". I walked to the door and she pulled me out closing it behind me and locking it. She skipped ahead, my warm hand held firmly in her cold one.

|Aveline is not aware that Juno is half vampire, the head mistress had her with a human man that died a while back. So Juno is half human half vampire, she can control her thirst, because it's not a strong scent her, she still has to eat and sleep though. She has all of the enhanced senses though.|
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 am

]THE FORM

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Jensen11

Marcus James Smith

I live among the living but walk among the dead

Birthday|April 23rd
Age in text|Nineteen
Height/Weight|5'9 and 190
Gender/Sexual Orientation|I am a Male and Straight
Speicies|Vampire
----------
ONLY IF VAMPIRE
Physical Age:Nineteeen
Actual Age:Three hundred
Born:1710 April 23rd
*Main "Hunting" Source:Any animal but pets like dogs,cat etc
----------
Personality|I am rather cautious in what I do and keep to myself.I live being outside when the sun is covered since I hate sparkling like some idiot.I rarely talk to another human or vampire which ever try and never smile.I enjoy spending time with my dog amd can take lightly to company of another, meaning I dont mind it every once in awhile.I do have a short temper so I take anything rude rather personal and 'bite back' so to speak, just to keep it simple dont push my buttons.I can ligthen peoples mood by just entering the room which I have no idea why I do so dont ask, it just naturally happens.I can be rather calm and seem totally serious but I do have a lightened side to me if you take the time to stick around and wait.

Description|Im not like many vampire guys.I keep to myself and try not to draw attention.Yes i do sparkle when the sun hits me but it doesent mean i like it.My eyes are naturally gold while my hair is the same color.My body seems rather slim and well built for weight as much as i do but hey atleast im heathy.I like sweats, candy, ice cream all of it is just wonderful. (Hair, Face, Eyes, Body)

Dorm|Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Plaid_room

description here(If you can't find picture)

History| My history is something for me to keep and for you to never know

Items|To keep things simple I have a black and blue rumor for my cell while also having a black laptop.I had a black ipod touch and a black casino exiliam EX-Z1000 Camera(Max Of 20)
------------------------------------------
Pet|(Optional)
Name:Demon
Species:Canine
Height:uhh
History:I Was abandoned by his mom when he was just a pup and was sent to a shelter
Personality:Demon is a rather queit dog.he keeps to himself like his owner and rarely shows intrest in another person.
Description:-
Eye Color:light crystal blue
Coat Color:Black and white
Markings:See picture
Items:To keep it simple he has a Black collar with a matching leash.Food bowel is black with white paws around it and the water is red with white paws.He has a ball and chew toys while also having a dog bed.
Picture:
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Gal1-blk-huskymale
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 am

I looked down at demona dn smield slightly but barley noticeable to another and scratched behind his ears, while keeping his leash around my wrist so no oned complained like they normally did.My eyes just rolled at the thought as I strolled down the halls with my hands now stuffed in my pockets.My gaze shifted here and there when a strong human scent went by and scruntched up a bit but I ignored it best I could since the scent of a human is almost as bad as blood lust.A Sigh escaped my lips as my hand went and rubbed behind my neck, to sooth the slight kink I felt.Finally we reached outside were I sat down in the lush grass, running my hands threw it while staying in the shades of the trees away from sunlight.I only could be out here a couple of minutes before I walked rather fast back to my room and put demon away, heading for breakfest.I didnt eat but still went and watched the humans out of amusement.I eat or ratehr thirst on my own time which is easy for me to do.Normally most vampires hate food but not me, I loved sweats but nothing more.

Demon lifted his snout when he felt a scratched behind his ear and licked the cold hand before him.He stared up at the sky and snort while shaking his coat.His tongue flopepd out like a normaly dog as he quickly followed after marcus with a dog like smile.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I walked into the cafeteria, Juno finally easing on her hold of my hand and going off to talk to someone else. I got in line and let my hand pass unconsiously across the, what I thought to be smooth, wall. Somethnig pricked my finger and made me wince, I yanked my hand back and looked at my finger, there was a small cut on my finger tip, it wasn't long, just deep. I sighed and sucked on it a bit to get the blood off. I glanced at the wall, and saw where the sorce was, a small nail stuck out of the wall, how in the world did that get there? I wondered to myself, then I remembered someone had screwed something on the other side and the screw went through the thin wall what was added. I sighed the blood still trickling out of the wound. Many people turned and stared, as if trying to control something. Suddenly I saw Junos head snap up, her eyes zeroing in on my finger, her eyes were darker now that I noticed, maybe it was the florecents. I bit my lip as she slowly began to jog over. She covered her nose insconpiciously. "You should go get that treated.." She said. "Why?" I asked. "It's just a small cut." She looked like she was trying to find and excuse. "Well. That screw is rusted, you could get sick." I nodded and slowly sliped out of line walking towards the door, everyones head whipping up as I passed, GOSH! It was just a small cut. Apparantly not that small..
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm

I stood right at the door once the scent hit me, the strong scent of blood flooded my nostrols as I slowly looked at the girl about to bump into me.I stared at her intensly as she walked over, my eyes fixed on her finger then slowly sizeing ehr up till the rest on her finger once more.To be honest I probably look like some perv since my eyes showed the hunger but the diffrence is I was hungry in that way more of wanting to eat her.My hands went and grabbed the ends of my shirt, sqeezeing tightly till my knuckles went white, it showed I had some control but very little when it came to something as intense as blood.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm

(Hehheeee, her blood just does that to p[eople, it's sooo irrisistable!!!!! she's like Bella lolz!)

I slowly glanced behind me as someone whispered my name. Not watchnig where I was going I bumped into something, it felt like I had collided with a solid rock wall, and it was very cold. I shivered and stepped back, my eyes tarting at the shoes before me, slowly traveling up to te stunningly beautiful face, most of the people at this academy were stunningly beautiful, their faces flawless, their eyes peircing as if they saw right through me. I flinched from his gaze. "Sorry..." I trailed off, feeling like I was the center of attention. I gulped, this place was weird, really weird. The look in his eyes scared me, it was a gaze that ment more than just intimidation, I couldn't place it. But it scared me. I slowly began to inche away, squeezing my finger.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 pm

(XD lucky her haha)
My gaze shifted to lock with hers for a moment as I wondered back to her finger and I opened my mouth to speack but shut it just as my lips parted.I honestly didn't feel her bump into me and yes I was as soild as a brick wall so to speak.I saw her shiver and frowned slightly."Its fine..."I said threw grinded teeth to keep from tackling her as I slowly stepped sideways to let her threw.I released and grasp my white tightly over and over as I removed my gaze from her to stare at something alse which toke a lot of effort, since the blood was so affective.I resisted against the urdge of going closer to breath in her scent and locked my gaze onto the wall next to me.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 pm

I quickly stepped around him, hurrying down the hall. I stepped into the girls bathroom and pulled a bandaid from my pocket, I rinsed off the small cut in the sink, and placed the bandaid over it. I sighed, and stuffed my hand in my pocket, rmembering the look on his face, he looked like he was in pain or something, or like somethnig stunk really badly. I glanced at the hair that hung over my shoulder ducking my head and sniffing it, I smelt like strawberries, nothnig unsual there. Right?! I slowly wandered out, breakfast was going to be over in about 10 minutes and I was starving. A folded piece of paper in my back pocket made me remember somethnig, I still had a quiz I hadn't completed. Oh Crap!

I leaned on a wall and slid down onto the ground, rummaging through my small bag and pulling out a crumpled piece of paper, I spread it out on the floor, pulling a pen from my pocket and scribbling on the paper.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she was gone and let my hands release my shirt.My free hand went threw my hair as I opened my eyes back up and sat down in a chair not far from mee but in the back and in the corner, giving me a better view of everyone.I leaned back in my chair with both my hands behind my head as i watched with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

I scribbled the answers in as fast as I possibly could. My stomach fightnig me every inch of the way, with each growl I felt it was yelling. 'I'MG HUNGRY!' I was self concious now after running into that guy. I looked up as people walked by, convinced they could here every protesting growl. I finnished scribbling in all the answers and leaned back running a carefree hand through my brown hair, a few knots made me wince and I decided to go out on the grounds and grab an apple from one of the trees, the line in the cafeteria was scary long.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm

My free hand went threw my hair as I closed my eyes and just zoned in on my thoughts, I guess you could call it daydreaming or looking back on old memories which ever you like best but thats what I was doing.My fingers had been tapping on the table before me as I snapped out of my thoughts and stood, leaving the cafateria to head for my room.I looekd at the ground as I walked my hands stufefd into my pockets like normal while hearing a slightly sqeaking noise from my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm

I stood up and stuffed my stuff in my bag, a breeze came in from an open window and ruffled my hair, I smiled and breathed deeply, small goosebumps rising on my bare legs. I was wearing shorts, and a tank topI walked down the hall staring aimlessly beyond me. The clear swinging doors inviting me out, leading straight to the feild, atleast there were lots of doors out of this place except for the main entrance. I walked out into the sunlight, shadows sprawled across the grass caused by the fluffy clouds. I smiled and broke into a run, the wind in my hair made me feel free. I smiled, heading for the big clump of trees and flowers, it's the garden, there were fruits and veggies growing all over the place.

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndrYmxRZEozM2hHby1sdUQwWlY0M2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 pm

I walked into my room, grabbing demosn leash and balls as I did while rubbing the top of his head with a smile."Hey boy" i said and chuckled under my breath when he wagged his tail and licked my hand as I hooked the leash on his collar and walked out, locking the door behind me.We headed outside of course and I toke the leash off, being among the shade as i threw the ball and smiled , watching demon go chase after it.

Demon lifted his ears up as He stared at the ball and once it was thrown he was gone, like a bullet.He darted after the ball, moving around the girl in his path to jump up and grabbed the ball in the air, aldning back down on all fours as he stared at the girl with his ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

I saw the dog dart infrotn of me, and tried to slow myself, the grass slightly wet with dew, I felt my feet slide on it and then give and made me fall backwards. I coughed as I hit the ground landing on my back. Then my wince curled into a smile at my clumsiness and a small laugh escaped my parted lips. I looked over at the dog and smiled. "Hey boy." I said sitting up and leaning on my arm looking at him curiously. I whistled a little and held my hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Demon snorted playfully when she fell backwards and slowly wagged his tail as he stared at her with a tilted her.He walked up, bdropping the ball in her hand and lowered his upper torso, with his tail wagging franticly and tongue flopped out like a pup wanting to play.He whiend softly and licked her knuckles as he waited with imptaients.

I leaned back against the base of a tree as i watched the two with a slightly shocked look since demon never really warmed up to another person so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 pm

I laughed and quickly got up to my feet, I tossed the ball aroudn in my two hands to tease the dog a bit, then I rasied my arm and threw it as far as I could with as much strength as possible. I looked at him "Go get it boy!" I laughed and pointe dto where I had thrown the ball.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Demon watched her every move, his gaze fixed on the ball.His head snapped towards where it went and ran off after it.His legs pumped faster as he drew closer to it and jumpped into the air, catchign the ball between his jaws as he landed on all fours and ran back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 pm

I laughed adn crouched down reaching towards him adn grabbing the ball with my hands and pulling on it to get it away from him, all the while laughing and smiled, I pat his head gently and scratched behind his ears, glancinged around me, I couldn't see anyone (She didn't look behnid her). I shrugged adn rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Demon stood up on his hind legs, hire front paws resting on her shoulders as he wagged his tail and licked her cheek while panting.His ears perked at a whistle and he got off her, bounding up to marcus with a few barks.

I smiled slightly and shoek my head before putting my thumb and forefinger up to my mouht and loudly whistle for him.I leaned back against the tree and stuffed my hands in my pockets as he walked over.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:39 pm

I laughed and scratched his ears again, then he began to running behind me. I whirled around my eyes resting on a lone figure leaning on a tree, I titled my head, then recognized the guy from earlier. I waved slightly and smiled a little. Wondering what he was doing out here. My seomach growled and I bti my lip.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 pm

My eyebrow rasied at a growl and i slowly lifted my hand and waved back, as i sat down and scratched behind demon's ear with a soft smile.I nuged his shoulder and gave him a bag that had something in it.

He grabbed it and walked back towards the girl, dropping it softly before her and wagged his tail with a bark(foods in it xD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:04 am

I raised my eyebrow, looking at him and tilting my head. Ok.. strange....I wondered what was in the bag. I plopped down on the grass and reached for it, I opened it and peeked inside. FOOD!! I smiled and reached in, pulling the contents out. (whats in it? Like what type of food?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next