.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Making a World EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Making a World EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Making a World

Go down 
3 posters

Dog or horse?
Dog
Making a World Left1033%Making a World Right10
 33% [ 1 ]
Horse
Making a World Left1067%Making a World Right10
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Making a World Empty
PostSubject: Making a World   Making a World EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am

Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands like prairies, deserts, forest etc and the stables will be here and there in a few places.

Dog World
Alright so in the dog world you can be a street, ally, junkyard or home pet if you want. Some dogs will have their territory in allies, junkyards etc and some have homes. You can be a person walking your dog to and the dangers are animal cops. Its more along the lines of a city with a junkyard near by and housing tracks on the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Making a World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a World   Making a World EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:24 pm

You didn't add mixed xD
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Making a World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a World   Making a World EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 pm

lol Alright i have decided to do a mixed one, DOGS are the main thing though but there will be a stables where horses can be and then also if your dog is a pet animal you can play a human for that or for the horse ^^

The next few days the site will be under construction so dont flip out if things seem different xD
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Making a World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a World   Making a World EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 pm

woot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a World Empty