.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 am

(uhhh pretend he sensed it xD)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am

Henry leaned back in his chair for a bit then decided to pull that book out for advanced comp. He read the black letters at the top of the book, The Blind Assassin. Henry was really hoping that this would as good as his teacher claimed it to be and that it was worth it's Booker Prize stamp that was labeled by. He picked up the rather thick book and turned to the first page. The text was small, he sighed, this might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am

I sighed and laid back onto my bed pulling the thick blankets around me, I wasn't going to bother with changing or brushing my teeth or hair or anything, I was bummed out and needed rest. I closed my eyes and shifted until I was comfortable and all tucked into the covers. Then, after a minute or two was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am

The silent predator i was helped me go back to her room and sit down in a chair without a sound made, just watching while I looked threw my own thoughts.I rubbed the back of my neck and stood up, almost like gliding to her bedside.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 pm

My eyelids moved as my eyes moved beneath them, lost in a dream. I can't remember what it is, but it was a nice dream. I liked it. I turned onto my side, facing the wall and let out a soft sigh. (Sorry it's short, not much to say while sleeping. lol)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 am

Henry read for a bit, but then decided that it was high time to go to sleep. He sighed as he put the book back into his bag, he could not wait until the weekend. He thought about what he would be doing this weekend as he put some of pencils and other supplies back into his bag. Once he thought about it he really didn't know what to do with himself this weekend, what a odd feeling this was. He didn't want to be in school, but he didn't know what do without it taking up most of his day.

He carried the book bag to the edge of the bed, he supposed he would just have to think of something when the time came. He lifted his shirt and dressed in some plaid pajama pants, these weren't his favorites but Henry couldn't find much else within eye's sight. He crawled under the blankets and rested his head, hoping that he would fall asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21