.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves of Main Hill Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am

[[ Thunder took in every loner in the cabin except for Keandra bc Logan needed to talk to her, kk? I am getting confused. XD]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:14 am

Keandra glared "What logen"She growled being anooyed and aggitated.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 am

He chuckled to Keandra. "Are you always like this-stubborn?" He smiled. "I just wanted to make suer you were okay...are you?" He looked at her with dazzling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:16 am

Keandra gave him the 'Are you serious' Look and shoke ehr head "Fine great nwo get lost"She growled and walked out of the cabin to demon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:16 am

Thunder watched Demon and Sweetie carefully.

Sweetie sat next to Demon, her heart thumping. What should i say? hello? She smiled warmly to him and said, "Hello. My name is Sweetie. You must be...." She growled silently but cheerfully. "A loner?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Demon narrowed his eyes "yes i am"he growled queitly and flatened his ears.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:17 am

He nodded sadly. "Thunder, let thm all go." He looked down at his paws. You do not need her..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 am

Thunder spat. "Get outta here!" His glowing topaz eyes showed death and a little fear but not much.

Sweetie smiled and nodded at Demon. She flattened his ears at him a little but licked his muzzle in submission. "I mean no harm." She whispered softly before padding away into the dark forests.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 am

Keandra padded of silently "I dont need any of you"She mumbled and dissapeared into the tress.

demon lower his ears with a frown "She is very hard headed"He sighed and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

*her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 am

Logan looked over at Sweetie. "You can stay if that is what you want" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:23 am

Sweetie looked at Logan with deep curiousity. She blinked twice and gave out a sweet bark, "Lemme think." She spoke as she padded into the trees swiftly.

Thunder growled at the loners. "Logan, loners are sooooo aggressive." He muttered.

**in case yall didnt know here is Sweetie**
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Wolf_of_pink_and_blue_by_khaosdog
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 am

Keandra walekd awya and jumpped up onto a rock she leid down and stared at the ground blankly.

Demon looekd at logan in discust "Cheater"he mumbled and rolled his eyes dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 am

Logan nodded to Thunder. "Yes, they are.." He looked back at Sweetie and smiled.
New pic of Logan

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Wolfsrain_8_640
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 am

Logan growled with a sigh. He ran into the woods and grbbed the rose he was going to give to Keandra. "Nothing..."He muttred,"Nothing she will not be..." He left it on the ground padding to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

(um you cant use that pic its kiba from wolfs rain and Midnight uses it =/ sorry)

Keandra sat up and stared at the sky "Worhtless...."She mubmeld thinking of the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

Thunder raised his black ears sharply. He howled a threatening howl to Demon. "Shut up! My leader is not a cheater! Maybe Sweetie is pretttier or something just leave him be or i will hurt you!"

Sweetie sighed as she lied next to Keandra and growled at her to leave the spot. She looked out into the sunset, cheerfully thinking of Demon. Man...he is a little rude...what did i do?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 am

"Dont mind demons attitude hes just aggiatated at the moment"She said to Sweetie queitly.

Demon roleld his eyes "Go ahead and try i can say what i want im not in your pack you rat"He snalred threatingly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 am

Logan looked down into the snow. Keandra... He whimperd saldy.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 am

keandra ignored her after that and jumpepd down walking off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:32 am

"Thunder I will be back." He padded toward the woods howling with a sharp tone!!
"Get out of here!! GET!!! OUT!!!" He looked quickly at Keandra and froze. "I-uh-I" He forze completly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:32 am

**to all who dun know, this is Thunder**

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 For_a_wolf_master_by_hecatehell
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:33 am

Keandra looked at him and frowned fine i'll leave"She said and walked away hurt by his words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:34 am

Sweetie growled at Logan as she padded into the dark forest, her white fur brushing against Demon's.

Thunder howled in anger. "BITE ME!" He snapped as he sat in front of his leader. "Logan. He may come back so be prepared." He said contently. He was not afraid of a wolf with anger issues. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 am

this is keandra
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Wolf_of_Shadows_Leap_by_TheTyro

this demon

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Wolf_black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Main Hill Forest
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next