.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves of Main Hill Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves of Main Hill Forest Empty
PostSubject: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 am

Alright! This rp is about a pack of wolves that live in Main Hill Forest and just do daily life...not until a big ear and some unlikely friends come to visit! If yuo wanna joi,here is what you need for your wolf profie...

NAME: Logan
YEAR: 3 years
PACK: Is leader ( You do not have to put this part in )
PERSONALITY: Strong, athletic, white wolf with black eyes.
MATE: None

We need a female leader, when we start the rp he wll be watching the females and will pick the alpha female soon.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest White_wolf
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 am

Cool Our rules are....

NO Rude language
NO detailed mate.birth
NO mystical wolves
NO bloddy fights { You may say a little about blood}

Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:07 am

(I'm gonna change up the form i use a bit kay? :P)

Name: Angel
Color:White
Eyes:Crystal
Pack: ??
Personality, bright, bubbly, smart, sassy.
Mate:Currently None
About Her:Angel is a sassy white wolf with crystal blue eys that stun you whenever she looks your way. She is bright and bubbly, always up for fun, she can be very leaderly if she chooses to be. She isn't pushy or rude, but will fight you if she's up to it. She has a mediumish build, and her fur is silky smooth. She has always been wanting a mate and maybe a pup, but never really gave it much thought with all the happenings and so on.
Picture:Wolves of Main Hill Forest WhiteWolf_wo

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:45 am

NAME: Demon
YEAR: 7 years
PACK: Loner
PERSONALITY: Mysterious,Queit,brave,sweet,proetcive,strong
Wolves of Main Hill Forest Wolf_black

NAME: Keandra
YEAR: 4 years
PACK: loner like her brother Demon
PERSONALITY:Mysterious,queit,caring,sweet,strong,brave
Wolves of Main Hill Forest Wolf_of_Shadows_Leap_by_TheTyro
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Logan howled; stating his dominance over the males. He took a quick
glance at the females around. I love you
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Keandra lied down near her brother and set her head onto her front paws.She yawned and sighed queitly.

Demon looked at keandra then Logan and flattened his ears.he snorted loudly and looekd away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 pm

Logan looked up and howled for any wlecomers to his pack. He saw the sight of the loners.
[/i]Ugh, the loners,he thought, why are they here? [i] He patted towards his pack, trying to ignore the stares.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 pm

"See you later pack rat"demon called and smirked with a small growl.he smield and nuged keandra being bored.

Keandra giggled slightly but sighed once more and sat upo boredly."lets go raid a house or somthing demon"she said and stood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:01 am

" What's the matter?" Logan smirked, "got caught in a vine or what? Yeah, I'm taling to you LONER." He grolwed at teh scene of that Demon Presence. But then again, he looked over at Keandra...he was shocked, seeing her as a loner made him sad. He whimpered to Keandra hoping she would hear.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 am

"i Would rather care for myself then having to deal with others and the guiltness you feel once tyou fail"he smirked and swished his tail waiting for keandra.

keandra perked her ears slowly and stared at Logan for a moment hearin g the whimper then looekd at demon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:05 am

Logan patted up and growled. "Stay off foot on my turf, or risk the pain." He snarled, his lips curling.
[[ Wolves, CandyHorse is meh twin! ^.^ She misses ya. She goes on pinto now and i go on grey server..are u on bay??]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:08 am

(OOOO Candy i miss her to and yes im on bay)

Demon smirked and put his paw in his turf "Well come on then"he challegned

keandra roleld her eyes "Demon enough lets go"she said aggitated and nuged him away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 am

[[ Candyorse told me that she is going on bay. XD Why are you sad?? :{ ]]

Logan snapped at Demon's paw as soon as his foot hit the ground. He snarled choking Demon with his teeth. But as soon he saw Keandra look, he gave out looked at her and ran off to his den. "She is the most -" He paused.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 am

Before logan wran off demon snapped his jaws around his tail and puleld him back swipping his claws across his thigh roughly.he snorted letting him go "loser"he mumbled and walked off.

keandra watched logan go and shoke her head trotting after demon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 am

Logan ran and attacked Demon pulling his back fur and ripping it fast! He tore the skin but then stopped. "You are a loner",he said panting.," I can not risk you pain...-" He stopped and looked over at Keandra. "I'm sorry-'' He paused and walked slowly hoping to hear an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 am

Demon snarled and swiftly turned around snapping his jaws closed around logans back.He shoke his head madly ripping the wound up.

keandra turned her head and watched then shoke it "Stop it both of you"she yel;led and glared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:21 am

Logan snarled and froze when he heard her voice. He nodded and trailed off pissed as ever.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:23 am

Keandra sighed and shoke her head "Dam* it demon why do you always start things"she yeleld and nipepd him roughly then walked off.

Demon sighed and rolled his eyes "He started it"Demon snapped and follow quickly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 am

Hey guys. ^^ I'm new..WOLVES!! <3
I missed you alot!! May I join this pack? Please? XD
Or should I start my own?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 am

[[ This is my packCandy. Why do u always have to do the same with me... o.o You can join...its just we have to start ALL over...]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 am

(We can keep going and dont have to start over lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:29 am

Mad [[Yeah, I guess so...]]

Logan walked over along a rock and stareed siletly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 am

Demon sighed ":Whatever.......im sorry"he mubmedla dn roleld hsi eyes.

keandra snorted loudly "Whatever demon"she mumbled and walekd towards a cabin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:32 am

Logan looked over and howled to Keandra.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:33 am

The gentle breeze tossled Angels fur as she slipped trhought he forest, the trees casting lingering shaddows across her pelt as she continued to walk on calmly and casually.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Main Hill Forest
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next