.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Wolves of Main Hill Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 am

"Oh forget it!" He spat to Thunder and Angle.
He padded really fast hearing the red eyes leakering. He snapped 2 wiles necks and said, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He picked her up and ran passing by Demon and said "Follow me if u wnt to lve!"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:59 am

Angel growled as she scented the air and sank deeper into the clutches of the dark forests. Her coat glimmering in the little light peeking throught eh leaves, she looked around and growled as she heard noises.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:59 am

[[ omg this is getting confusing. How about we each post one at a time waiting for each other to post, kk?]] :lol:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thunder chased Keandra and pulled her by the scruff. "Cmon!" He shouted, breathing hard.

Sweetie snarled back as she sat near Demon, watching him in amazement. "No way will I ever join a pack." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:00 am

Keandra narrowed her eyes and bite down on thunders muzzle then ripped him off her "Dont touch me"she snapped and glared walking away from them.

Demon snorted "Yeah whatever"he said and follwoed keandra.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:01 am

Logan watched making sure there was no wolves. He padded and howled to the loners, "Follow me." He ran out of the woods into the cabin
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 am

Keadra slowled towards a river and wadded into it washing ehr own blood and the others away.

Demon followed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 am

Thunder flattened his ears onto his head and snarled. "Just trying to help." He growled.

Sweetie curiously followed Keandra and Demon, growling to show no fear but will be a good friend to them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 am

Angel sank into the shadows, she laid down her muzzle on her paws. Not feeling like joining into action.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 am

Logan tried not to snarl at Demon but he managed to say, "Bring your sister. She is not safe alone." He hwoled to Thunder: Take over to DEmon into the cabin and keep watch ill b back.''
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 am

Keandra ignored them and walked out to the other side.She shoke ehr self of and ran into the shadows.

Demon got out shaking hismelf as well and jumpepd up into the trees following in the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 am

"Demon follow Thunder, I'l get ur sis" Logan ran into the woods
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 am

Demon jumpepd across a roof top to a cabin and jumpepd down runnign awya next to ekandra.

keandra had darted across the porch and follwoed fastly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 am

[[ Ya'll. Here is what is happening now. The loners exceopt for Demon are following Thunder in to the cabin and Thunder is keepin watch. Logan ran to get Keandra.]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Thunder nodded as he padded over to Demon, showing no harm. "Come with me. It'll be safe." He promised as he nudged him towards the cabin.

Sweetie looked up at Demon and smiled warmly. Oh wow! Who is that? Whoever it is...huh! He is fine. She thought as her blue/pink eyes scanned him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 am

**Lners are following Thunder except for KEANDRA sorry
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 am

Demon stopepd and rolled his eyes "Dont touch me you flea bitten pest"he snarled and flatened his ears fur rasing.

keandra slowled to a stop and stared abck at demon waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 am

Logan snarled. "Listen Demon. You are safe with us." He sat next to Keandra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:09 am

Thunder growled lowly. "Demon. Its to help you!"

Sweetie walked to Keandra with gentle eyes. "Are you a loner?" She asked but then snarled. "Or a pack member?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 am

(i'm confued i'm quitting sorry Sad)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 am

[[ yall know what my wolves look like right?? XD ]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 am

"Sweetie, follow Thunder. I need to chat with Keandra."" Logan nodded to Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 am

keandra snarled and walked over to demon "I'll say it clearly and only once.....leave us alone"She said firmly and glared at them then turned and walked off.

Demon lwoered his head and anrrowqed his eyes "Like keandra said stay away"he said harshly and follwoed her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am

[[ Wolves!!!! Stop for a sec!! Here is what happeneding!! ]]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am

(i know whats happening geeze)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of Main Hill Forest   Wolves of Main Hill Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of Main Hill Forest
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next