.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:02 am

Ace looked behind him "Good, the crowd didn't swallow you." They were almost to the ramp that led down to the restaurant but not quite, this kinda annoyed him. Oh well they would be there soon enough. He notice that Julia was fighting back a yawn. "You're not getting tired on me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:52 am

"Don't worry, about two tall glasses of whatever type of caffein I can get my hands on, and you'll have nothing to worry about." I laughed gently and ran my hand easily through my smooth hair that gleamed in the dim light that twinkled over us as it fell back around my shoulders, I shifted my weight impatiently. "Gosh this is so frustrating." I commented on the major, 'traffic jam'.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Ace chuckled a bit, "Yeah, maybe a mocha or something will get you right up!" Ace kept on walking throought the crowds until he came upon the ramp that would led them down below to the resturant. Ace smiled to himself, almost there he thought.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:35 pm

I laughed and nodded. "Most likely." I said and was suddenly swept away by the crowd. I was loosing sight of him, Stupid people in such a hury. gosh. I growled internally and tried to shove my way through since my 'excuse me's' and 'pardon me's' weren't helping one bit. "Ace!" I called to him. about 10 feet away, I hoped that through all the commotion he could hear me, otherwise I'd loose him in this crowd.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:01 am

Ace pushed through the herds of people trying to get in the front, he then realized that Julia wasn't with him. He stopped and in the middle and looked around at his surroundings then he heard, just barely, Julia calling him. He whipped his head right around and raised his hand and called back to her. "Over here!" he stood there and waited for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:03 am

I kept my eyes glued to his hand tthat was raised in the air and slowly pushed my way through the people, "Finally!" I said gasping for some breath, and laughed a bit, "Don't be careful and you get swallowed up by that mob!" I laughed gently and looked at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:29 am

Ace watched as she approached. "Yeah no kidding. I think we're almost there just a little more." People brushed by him as he stood there, some almost knocking him over. Ace like the fancy dinner idea but not so much as in getting there.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:35 pm

"C'mon, lets try and get there before this whole mob." I said, seeing some people trickling into the restaurant. "We could get a table with a view of the ocean." I said and smiled, looking towards the ocean that was brightly illuminated with different colored lights from the dock and the large city. And the crecent moon was shining brightly over it. I hooked my arm in his and slowly began to walk, looking back at him. "C'mon." I said again laughing gently, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Ace was caught by surprise by Julia's arm. He didn't expect her to do that but he didn't mind one bit. he gave her a smile and looked around himself, what a nice night it was. With Julia on his arm he made his way down the ramp. "Yes perhaps we could. If other people don't get it first." Ace had a feeling the seats near the ocean would be taken by the time they got in but oh well at least he got to dine with Julia.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I laughed gently and weaved through the crowd skillfully, tugging him along with me, I growled deeply as I saw all the ocean front tables were taken, and looked at him, I sighed. "Well...so much for that idea.." I whispered under my sigh. I slowly kept weaving through the crowds my arm hooked in his.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm

"Too bad. Oh well at least we'll get to sit next to each other."Ace said optimistically sill having Julia on his arm. He walked past the docks and onto solid land almost there he thought. Luckily for him the ground he walked on was paved so no dust could ruin his outfit.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:56 pm

I blushed. "Yeahh.." I said and giggled gently, my arm still hooked in his, I blushed even more, then looked around, my dress barely touching the ground as I walked. I smiled, it was such a beautiful romantic night. I thought and smiled brighter.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Ace had made it into the restaurant at final last (how many days were we rping this scene? lolz btw I'm coming up this weekend!). As he walked in he noticed how crowded and noisy it was, luckily it was a really big restaurant. He also noticed the lighting and the walls and just everything he took in, heck he was so caught up at looking at the place he almost ran into someone but fortunately he avoided the person in time.

(I was thinking the resurant looks like this?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

Well, just my luck, as Ace dodged the person he was about to run into after he snapped back from staring at the restaurant he pulled me right along with him to the side, where the person ran into me. I laughed gently and apologized blushing, then tagged along behind Ace laughing. "Thanks alooot!" I joked and nudged him with my elbow smiling up at him playfully. Anyone with half a mind could tell that she liked him, I mean, it was SOOO obvious!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

(oooh prettyful! I like Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:04 am

(Good! Then that will be the restaurant. I got an idea for where they will sit, you'll like!)

Ace chuckled a bit, whoops! "You're welcome, anytime! Just kidding! Sorry for making you run into that guy it was an accident I swear!" he said as he walked into line to get a seat. It was along line ahead of them but fortunately it was moving fast. Ace could already tell from the noise level that tonight he was going to be asking 'What did you say again?' how annoying oh well he'll probably laugh about it later.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:50 pm

I cringed at the loud noise, I was hoping for sometihng, well, truthfully a little more romantic or something. I shrugged slightly, then laughed along with Ace. "It's ok, really, I don't care, atleast he wasn't one of those waiters, otherwise I'd be wearing our dinner for the night." I burst into giggles and leaned on him as to keep myself on my feet. I had a tendancy to completely collapse when laughing too hard. I wondered if there were any tables on the beach..hmmm...

(OOOH ok Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Ace laughed along with her. "Yeah really. If that happened then we would be having some really issues." He continued to move forward, getting closer and closer to the front desk then finally they made it. A man in a tux and gray hair greeted them warmly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm

I smiled at the man then glanced at Ace, hoping he'd do the talking, I really was never good at this sort of stuff..I smiled and slowly let my gaze sweep over the bustling room. Wow... I thought, too many people! I bit my lip, darn.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm

"Greetings! May I know your room number." Ace glanced over to Julia, he saw that she was a little nervous so he did the talking. "Room 256, sir." The man nodded and fingered through some papers and then smiled widely. "You, sir...and lady, are lucky!" He turned to the waiter behind him. "Table 547, Reno." Reno nodded and told Julia and Ace to follow him.

Ace turned to Julia and gave her a big. "Let's hope for something quiet, huh?" he said in a loud whisper right into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:05 pm

"Yeah.." I said and crossed my fingers. "I'm crossing my fingers." I laughed gently, the 'You, sir....and lady, are lucky!' sounded promising, maybe they did get a good table, I smiled internaly, yay! I thought and followed Ace and Reno. Biting my lip slightly, a hopeful look pulled across my face.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:35 pm

(Sorry for the slight god rping (I think that's what it's called when you control the other person character) but I think it would just things a bit easier.)

They followed the waiter through the restaurant, they went though tables and tables of people. Ace looked around to see if any of the tables had their number on it.345.....365....378.... nope none of them were tables. Te waiter then lead them out of the noisy common area and up some stairs. Alright quietness, that sounded good to Ace.

Once they climbed the stairs a small dinning table was revealed that was surround by windows that showed the ocean and the gleaming full moon. The waiter extended both arms in a welcoming way towards the table. "Your table awaits you sir, madame." Ace unhooked arms with Julia and pulled a chair for her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:40 pm

My eyes widened at the beautiful sight out the windows, I smiled a thank you to the man and nodded. Walking towards Ace and smiling. "Thanks." I said, reffering to him pulling my seat out for me. I stared at the magnificantly set table, delicate table cloth, the silverware actually didn't look silver it looked like it was slightl gold plated along the edges, but very slightly. There was a single candle in the middle of the table, there were dim lights sorrounding us giving off a homey feeling, the lightning was slightly dim but enough to see clearly and normally. A smile pulled over my features. "Wow..." I murmured. "Wishes really do come true..." I said mostly to myself under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Ace nodded and said your welcome to her. He turned and said his thanks tot he waiter and the the waiter left them to decide their meal choices. Ace picked up the menu while sitting down and started to browse it. There was steak, chicken, salads, soups.....the list just seemed to go on and on. Ace was bamboozled (and yes that is a real word) and almost started to drool but stopped himself before doing so.

He decided to browse the drinks first....perhaps a Shirley Temple. He peered over his menu "So what are you ordering for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 pm

I gazed at the the drinks that were listed. A Shirley Temple sounded very nice at the moment. (I must copy :P lol) "A Shirley Temple." I said, "You?" I asked glancing up once then looking at the meals, I finalyl settled on, steak with mushroom sauce, rice, mashed potatoes, and salad.
(I gtg D= byeee)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: