.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 pm

(Yesss!!!! OK, so I have something to post right now.. how about the girls are just getting off of the boat..?! OK, I'm going to make my posts more of a journal entry.. well not the dear diary or anything, but like, the stuff in parentheses in the post doesn't mean me speaking in real life, it's her adding little captions, and what not, kay?! =D)

I shivered as the cold ocean breeze hit my slightly damp hair. In my graceful attempt at boarding the boat, I had managed to trip over a perfectly flat surface and send myself into the water. Lucky me. (Must I mention thats sarcasm). One of the men on the rescue boat had given me his jacket and I had gratefully put it on. I rubbed my arms non stop as we approached the docks. I found myself examining all the faces, looking for Ace. I didn't see him, maybe he was inside the ship. Or I just couldn't see him yet with this huge crowd. THe news cast was there and everything. Recording as each girl stepped off the boat. Just my luck. I kept my gaze down and stepped off the boat, involuntarily sneazing as another gust of wind ruffled my hair.

I pulled the jacket tighter around me and shied away from the cameras, hoping they wouldn't interview me or anything. I was still on the look-out ffor Ace though. Hoping he hadn't been to worried. I bit my lip holding back another sneaze. Slowly I slipped to the outsides of the large crowd that seemed to be growing and growing. My hair hung limp around my pale face and my dress.. Well, wasn't in good shape lets leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Ace waiting quietly in his room. He couldn't come along with the police men because they feared that he would either get in the way or would hurt himself. He laid there on his bed wondering why they were treated him like he was 5 but he respected their wishes and stayed put.

All of the girls were finally loaded up, their first stop was to take them to the police station and figure out how they were all going to. After about an 45 minutes they came to the station and started looking up files and such, some of the families were already there crying and hugging their child/girlfriend desperately.

A police officer went up to Julia and asked if she still wanted to be on the cruise ship she was previously sailing or if she wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 pm

(oh dude the cruise ship left already, it's not going to wait on one person. If you want to go back on the ship you might want to ask one of the pice men to give you an lift.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

I looked at the police man, then looked around, planning on returning to the ship. I turned in a full circle, the ship not in sight. "Wh..where'd the ship go?" I asked as a shiver ran through my body. I rubbed my arms and pulled hte jacket tighter around my shaking body.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 pm

One of the police men notice that Julia walked outside and quickly followed to make sure she wasn't about to run off without telling them where was going. He then heard her question and decided to respond.

"Which cruise ship Miss? Were you on one?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:50 pm

"Yes... I was on..... The Royal Caribbean." I said my words spaced as small chills ran up my spine. I looked at him questioningly. They had abandonde me.. Well, I couldn't blame them, who the heck would only wait for one unimportant girl. I bit my lip and shifted my weight.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"Oh I seem to recall that one. Alright I'll call them up and see where they are at. In the mean time, however, I would ask that you would stay inside." The police man headed inside and look the number. After calling them up he found out that they were only a couple of hours away. The officer said his thanks and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

I nodded and obediantly stepped inside. Feeling the instant heat of the area engulf me. I smiled and leaned on the wall. The restaurant was completely empty. I sighed and glanced around me, my eyes lingering on the stairs that led to where we had dined. Why had I had to use the restroom at that moment?! Why had I left!? All these questions swamped my mind and I closed my eyes, clearing it at once, and letting ir remain blank for a few moments. Then I ventured to wonder if the police had found anything out. I looked around wondering if he was coming. Negative.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 pm

(dude they are at the police station, lolz!)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 am

(But I said lets skip to the part where they are getting off the boat... didn't I....................? OK well whatever ..can we skip again.. i'm too confused, truthfully I never remembered her being at the police station or the boat leaving. LOLZ. So skip again.. please?)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 am

(alright can do! So you're character is now on the cruise ship right?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm

(Yes! Exactamente! =P Heehee, dude!!)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 pm

I leaned on the railing, gazing out over the dark ocean waters, so gloomy, so scary. All the events of the ship flooding into my head, murder.. Kidnapping... ugh, this had to be one of the worst cruise's ever!! But then again had to be one of the best, I sighed, smiling to myself. I had my reasons. I was contemplating whether I should go down and wake him up-It was pretty late, who must be sleeping. Or ask for another temporary cabin untill tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Ace laid there awake wondering if she was coming in. He made sure that the police would inform him if they rescued Julia. Though she may not come tonight. He would just call her and ask where she was but she didn't have her cell phone on her. He sighed, perhaps the front desk knew whether or not Julia was back.

He slide out of bed, left a note for Julia just in case she came back in here, and lock his door on the way out. He eventually came to the front desk and asked if Julia Cortez had come. The woman said that yes a Julia Cortez had signed in, an wide smile came upon his face. He thanked the woman and left, now where was he going to go?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:08 am

I smiled into the wind as it blew my hair gently. Then I shivered and rubbed my arms, I turned around and decided to head for the room we were both staying in, hey I needed dry clothes didn't I? I was going to head for the front desk first so I could get a spare key card to get it and then I saw Ace, I smiled shyly and slowly walked in. "Hey.." I said biting my lip gently to hide my wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 am

Ace was about just head back to the room but suddenly Julia came into his presence. It was a odd surreal feeling her standing there, smiling. He returned a small smile to her and walked up to go greet her back.

"Hello." he said simply, staring at her in disbelief. He knew that she was coming back soon but still it feel weird.

"So umm did you want to go back to the room? I swear I didn't touch any of your stuff when you were gone...okay so I did touch it but it was only to move it."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I laughed gently. Flashing him a playful grin. "It's okay,I don't care." I laughed gently and shrugged, my wet hair hanging around my face, gee, looks like he wasn't planning on asking why I was wet. Just as well, I rather not explain my graceful clumsiness... if that even makes sense at all to you. All the memories from the boat flooded into my head, I wanted to tell him I had missed him, how sorry I was, that I thought I'd never see him again. NO! Never! I'd die of utter humiliation! I swear, I would like die.... I just nodded and answered his first question. "Yes.. I'd like to go back to the room." I said lookign around me, people giving me odd looks, aparantly some hadn't heard of the kidnapping.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

"Okay, let's go then." as he walked he looked at her and studied her and wondered about her wet hair. It wasn't raining today...was it? No he was pretty sure that it was a pretty clear day today. Should he ask about it? Hm...why not!?

"Why is your hair wet? It was raining today was it?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm

"Nope... far from it..." I decided to go ahead and tell him, we'd have a good laugh and it'd clear the awkward moment. "Well... as I was boarding the rescue boat, at my graceful attempt at stepping onto the boat, I manged to trip over a perfectly flat surface and send myself into the water." I laughed as I spoke glancing at him now and then.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 pm

He smiled and have a hardy laugh.

"Wow, way to go! You didn't hurt yourself did you?" He took out his key and unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

"'Course not.. I'm a safe sort of clumsy.... sometimes." I added the last part with a giggle, and watched as he took the key out and waited for him to open the door. My dress was in tatters, and it was filthy from sitting on the dirty boat floor. I could not wait to have a nice hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

Ace walked in and left the door open behind him so that Julia could come. He could believe how long it's been since she has been in his room...he missed her. To think the last time he saw her she was in that very dress all dolled up and now....she looked like a mess. He would go and give her a hug but he didn't know her very well and it would just be weird and awkward.

"Glad you're back." he said with a smile on his face. While looking at her his eyes gave her the message that he had missed her terribly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I blushed and bit my lip as I tore my gaze from his. "Me too." That had a double meaning, the words his eyes said, and the words his mouth said. I smiled and immediatly walked towards my bed, pulling my bag from beneath it, I rummaged through it, pulling out some underclothing, a hair tie, a tank top and some comfy sweats. "Be out in 5." I said over my shoulder walking into the bathroom and locking it. I stripped off my clothes and stepped under the running hot water, I sighed contentedly, quickly lathering my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and using budy scrub and all the works.

After I was all done I stepped out and grabbed a towel from below the sink, I dried off then wrapped the towel around my hair, I slipped into the snuggly wram clothes I had choosen and finally decided on a nice big sweatshirt, that would be nice and comfortable. I wasn't the least bit tired, but I suspected Ace must be. I could always stay up doing....what..? What could I stay up doing.. agh nevermind. I wipped down the mirror that had managed to steam up a bit, and scooped all my clothes into my arms, thank goodness this cruise ship had a laundry room on the second floor. I tossed my clothes in a heap at the foot of my bed and flopped down onto the comfortable matress. "That felt great!" I laughed and looked upwards. I glanced over at him and wondered what he had done while I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Ace watched as she gather her things and went into the bathroom. "Okay." 5 minutes?! Geez she was quick especially after not bathing in a long time. Even himself probably could not do that. She to be lying right? Women do not take 5 minute showers...at least not normal women anyway. He laid on his bed, his head on the white pillow.

Surely enough after 5 minutes she was out. Julia was quite surprising. "I can imagine so. Though you only tooka 5 minute shower....how is that possible? Wait never mind I don't wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

I laughed silently. I was quite surprising, I know I know, normal women DO NOT take that little in the shower. I leaned up for a second and pulled my hair into a high ponytail, and let my bangs fall over my left eye. I looked over at him. "So, what's up?" I asked randomly, trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: