.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

"Awwwhhh, little Ace is tired..??" She laughed out loud and laid back onto the bed, and stared absently at the cieling, sighing, not able to sleep, she tossed and turned a bit then finally sat up growling slightly, this was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:21 pm

If Ace was awake he would tell her to can it. He started to dream about Chocolate and having a wife made out of chocolate.

(Shall we skip now?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:51 pm

(HAHAHA CHOCOLATE!!! =D)

(Yuppers)

I found that I had finally fallen asleep, but was awaken abruptly by a voice over the loud speaker just as i gathered myself into a lovely dream, I felt the boat rock gently on the waves and listened to the mans voice. 'We are about to dock at the Marina in Jamaica.' We will be unboarding shortly, formal wear is the only clothing permitted in the restaurant. Thank you and have a nice evening.' I glanced at my watch, Poo it was already 10:57, I had exactly half an hour to get my face on, my dress on and everything, I shot out of bed and grabbed my carry on, it had my make up, I rolled it into the bathroom. Then I walked out and kneeled by my suitcase glancing over at Ace, who was still asleep apparantly. I pulled out a long dress and hung it over my shoulder, then I felt around a little more and pulled out my heels, all I needed to do was take a shower straighten my hair and put it up, put my makeup on, get dressed, and I was ready to go, I hurried into the bathroom, I hung up my towel, dress and shoes on a rack on the wall, then I undressed and stepped into the now steaming shower as I had left the water warming while I was finding my dress. I reached out onto the counter for my samy shampoo and conditioner and pulled it into the shower, first I opened the shampoo and squeazed some into my palm and rubbed it into my scalp the scent filling the bathroom, my two hands working in motion to lather it on gathering all my hair up then I stepped under the water, and my muscles relaxed fully, i let the water run on me as the shampoo slid down my back and out of my hair, i rubed it a bit to make sure it was all out then I repeated the process with my conditioner, then I went onto the body scrub, I got myseld all foamed up then I rinsed. I reached over and turned off the water, the water dripped a bit fromt he shower head, then stopped fully, I pushed the hair out of my face and rolled the steamed glass door to the side, I reached for my aquamarine towel and wrapped it around my glossy body. I stepped out onto the soft foamy rug and stared at my fogged up reflexion in the large decoracted glass mirror, I leaned over the sink and let my hand rub a small circle so that I could just see my face, well, a very faint bit. I sighed, and flipped on the fan, then busied myself as I dreid off completely and leaned forward letting my wet stringy hair cascade infront of me i wrapped the towel around the top part of my head twisting it around my hair then throwing it back gently so that all my hair was concealed inside the thick towel. Then I slipped into my fuzzy robe. I then grabbed my cosmetics bag, I took out my mascara, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, glitter, lotion, and all those other fun things. 10 minutes later my face was on, I had to admit it was stunning, by that time I had already removed the towel to let my hair cascade adown around my bare shoulders, i brushed it out and styled it, then I blow dried it and examined myself in the mirror, my hair was now dry and my face looked beautiful, if I may say so myself. I then looked over at my dress, I took it off the hook it was hanging on and slipped into it, then I slipped my highheels on, and stared at my reflexion in the mirror, Wow, I thought amazed, I looked pretty good....I laughed gently to myself and grabbed a little purse of the same material and color and I put in some lip gloss, some money, and a hair tie just incase, then I gathered all my stuff cleaned up my mess and walked out, rolling my carry on, I walked with ease in the highheels, I was trained well by my mother, and the dress didn't give me any dificulty as it only reached below my knees

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Ace was woke up, something inside him was telling him to do so. He squinted and looked around, a well dressed Julia had just stepped out. She looked amazing! Ace always wonder how females could handle all that putting on make-up and walk in heels. He tired it once, well it was more like he was forced to by his sisters. The torture only last about 5 minutes but it was long enough to sympathize with females. "Wait is it time to go?" he asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

"Well, sleeping beauty finally awoke." I giggled then controlled myself, "Almost, about half an hour left." I said as I re-zipped my suitcase and stuffed my carry-on under my bed once again and flopped down, better hurry if your planning on getting ready..." I said examining his clothes. "They're expecting suits....and ties.." I said and raised an eyebrow looking at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:54 am

He lazily nodded and dragged himself to his suit case to see what he had. He dug around for bit, nothing but he did grab his towel and toiletries. He started walk to the bathroom to take a super quick shower but then he remember he brought his suit with him, just in case. He walked a bit quicker over to the white closet where a clothes bad hung, yep differently there. He took a good hold of it and walked over to the bathroom.

He closed the door and locked it. He knew wouldn't Julia peek in but he just felt safer that way. He quickly stripped and ran the hot water, well it wasn't that hot now due to the fact that Julia had just taken a shower but it was good enough. He lathered himself and made sure he was squeaky clean and then he stepped out. He grabbed his white towel and briefly dried off. He lightly covered his body with some axe and unzipped the clothes bag to reveal his tux. He put it on accordingly, you know one leg at a time. He took out his comb and got all the tangles and snarls out and now he looked awesome.

he ran out of the bathroom, he was now more awake. "What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:14 am

I was now sitting lazily on the edge of my bed swing my hand bag back and forth and just staring blankly at the floor. "It's 5 minuts till unboarding time." I said and looked up, smiling, looking him up and down. Smiling, he didn't look half bad.

I quickly looked away feelign the blush rise on my cheeks, hoping he didn't notice in the slightly dim light, they were having some power dificulties. Thank God I thought mentally, looking at the cieling. Laughing gently at myslef, all that just because I was embarrassed of him finding out I thought he was hot, I blushed madly just thinking it, I had never actually admitted it to myself, but I had thought it in the very back of my head.

This dress
Forget about the below the knees part of me second to last post. lol
These shoes
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:43 am

(alright will do. I was so happy when I found that pic of that tux XD They won't look half bad together.)

Ace looked at her oddly, what was she doing? First she looks away from him, then giggles. Women sometimes were just so weird and impossible to figure out. "5 minutes?! Well we better get going then!" he exclaimed checking his pockets to make sure that he had his wallet, which he did. While waiting for her to get out of her little world of whatever it was Ace took a closer look at her, earlier his eyes were foggy so he couldn't see quite straight.

She wore a long white dress that flowed ever so nicely, with jewelry that sparkled so perfectly. Her skin and hair were so fair, her hard work had obviously had paid off. Tonight she was so beautiful, not that she wasn't beautiful already, but man...she just looked so stunning. Ace gave smiled and shook his head a bit, they needed to go and they needed to go now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:27 pm

I quickly looked over at him, "Yup, lets go." I looked away a second to gather my things and felt his eyes on me, I curiously glanced over my shoulder at him, seeing that he was admiring how I looked, I blushed and quickly looked away, I held my purse in my hands and looked back towards him, turning and walking towards him. Waiting for him to head towards the door or something, for some reason I felt sort of awkward, and they'd look awkward, coming out of the same room all dressed up, and a man and a woman, not a man and a man, that'd look more like they were roomates, or a woman and a woman at that, a man and a woman, some rumors were sure to fly one of these days.

I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, she saw him smile and shake his head and couldn't help but smile and roll her eyes playfully. "Done admiring?" I asked raising an eyebrow and looking directly at him, a playful hint in my voice, then a motioned to the door. "Lets get going." I laughed gently and nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Ace didn't reply to Julia's question, and blushed a little. "Yeah let's go." he walked to the door and opened it for Julia to walk through first. He wondered if anyone would notice they walked out of the same room and if they what would they think? What would they say? It didn't really matter to Ace what people thought about him, in fact he could care less, he was just curious.

He could wait until he got into the restaurant. What was going to be served to them?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:16 am

I smiled as I saw his blach, inside my mind all I coudl think was. Awwwwhh!!!!. I giggled internally and walked out the door and waited in the hall for him, some people turned as they heard the squeak of the door, I raised my eyebrows at them and they turned minding their own buisness, I rolled my eyes, people were so eager to make her buisness, their buisness, it was very quite annoying actually.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:17 am

One Julia had gone through, Ace followed her. He notice people were staring but he didn't care. "So do you know if we all are meeting on deck or something?" He felt kinda stupid asking this question now but it was better late than never. He looked behind him to make sure the door had shut all the way and it was, luckily.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:08 am

"Well, I think...I really don't know, the paper doesn't say." I said as I examined the paper I had pulled out of my hand purse, and stared at it expectantly, hoping it'd uncover some sort of clue. Nothing. I sighed. "Well, just just go check." I suggested and walked towards the elevators.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:55 pm

"Alright, sounds good." he said as he pushed the button for the elevator. While waiting a realization hit him....he didn't even ask if Julia wanted to be his date officially, how rude of him! He wasn't going to ask her to be his girlfriend or anything...well not yet anyway but just a date. He sighed and palmed his face lightly, he felt for automatically assuming that Julia would be his date for the night.

"Man I'm a idiot! I tot-....., " he stop himself, turned and looked Julia right in the eye, "Julia will you be my date for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:06 pm

I was slightly surprised at the question that popped up at that very moment, then I smiled and nodded. "Of course. My pleasure." I said my yes gleaming. YES! I laughed internally, and looked at him then blushed and looked down, smiling too myself. Awwhh.. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Ace blushed a bit as well, his cheeks turning a light rosy pink. The elevator dinged at them and then opened. Ace looked at her, smiling, and asked "Well shall we?" His right extended signaling her to go in first. He still get over how pretty her dress was.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm

I smiled and nodded, stepping into the elevator, squinting at how bright and accusing the light was in there, and turned my head away from it and sighed, leaning against the walls.

(OMG I'M SO PISSED!! Remember i loned clothes to Katie? That nice pair of gray shorts?! Well, guess how they came back?!?! HUGE BLEACH STAINS ON THEM!!! I'M SO ANGRY AT HER!!!! GOSH!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Ace pressed the button for the deck floor and the sliver elevator doors closed. As they raised higher and higher Ace breathed slowly through his nose enjoying this moment. When they finally reached the top the doors opened and there Ace saw a bunch of people. Yep, we're in the right spot.

(Wow...way to take care your friend's things. She is paying you back right?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:28 pm

(She doesn't know about it, but i'm going to call Jess and tell her to tell her sister to take better care of my clothes next time, and my moms going to talk to Helen, and katie has to pay me back, they were BRAND NEW!)

I stared at all the people. "Yikes..I didn't know how many people were actually on this ship, they were normally al spread out, not all together.." I laughed gently and stepped out of the elevator, into the dim lighting of the deck lights, I looked around and everyone was pouring off she ship towards a luxery restaurant right on the beach, it was all supposed to be alreayd paid for by the cruise and everything.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:38 pm

(Well I hope she's paying you back because if she doesn't......oh boy. Brand new, eh? Dude that totally sucks!)

Ace soon after followed her the crowds of people and their loud chatter. Ace reached into his pocket to check his cell for the time but unfortunately he forgot his cell. He looked at Julia and like a total idiot asked her for the time.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:44 pm

(I know they were so cute!!! D=)

I quickly reached into my hand purse and puled out my cell, I hit a button to make the screan savor disappear then I looked at the left top corner and read the time. "11:58" I said and smiled, stuffing my phone back into my purse.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:22 pm

(sadness.)

Ace raised his eyebrows. "Wow almost time to head in to the restaurant. Do you want to attempt to go out on deck?" Ace could hear that they were started to escort people to the restaurant, Ace could wait to get in.

(be back I need to switch rooms)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:38 am

"Sure, I like taking risks." I joked and looked at the crowd with skeptical eyes as I took a few steps out of the elevator, which was about to close and I quickly stuck my arm in the middle of the losing doors, which automatically opened again.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:09 am

Ace walked forward looking back to make sure Julia was following him, he didn't want to loose her in this crowd. He watch as Julia stopped the elevator doors form closing on her. Ace back up a bit and waited for her to fully emerge from the elevator, the crowds were starting to move.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:34 am

I stepped fully out and followed Ace through the crowd, weaving my way towards him, and looking around, I yawned slightly, I was tired, I hadn't gotten much rest, I fought to keep my eyes open, and growled internaly, this can't be happening! I needed caffein! Yup! Thats what I needed, a nice tall glass, of caffein! I sighed and weaved through the moving crowd, keeping my eyes on him, so I wouldn't loose him in the large crowd, I finally reached him and tried to fight back a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: