.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:58 pm

(copy cat, gosh! lolz jking!)

"Same. How funny we're ordering the same thing." he said with a slight chuckle. After looking through he decided on Parmesan Chicken with spaghetti and Caesar Salad. Shortly the waiter came with notepad in hand ready to write down their orders.

"Is there anything I can you guys to drink?" Ace nodded and asked for two Shirley Temples. "Very well then. Are you two ready to order your meals as well or do you need a few moments?" Ace looked to Julia to see her reply.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:38 pm

"Yes, I'll have one of those steak dishes, with ceaser salad, mashed potatoes, and rice." I said smiling when I finnished. "Thank you." I said and folded the menu and held it out to him. Then looking at Ace, waiting for his reply.

(Heehee, the waiter should like come back with the order, and call her MRS, thinking they were like married or something, that'd be awkwardly halarious!! They can laugh about it after heehee)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:16 pm

(I love that idea ^_^)

The waiter scribbled down her order and then turned to Ace and waited. "And you sir?" Ace closed his menu and looked up at the waiter. "Yes I'll have the Parmesan Chicken with spaghetti and Caesar Salad please." The waiter then wrote down his order. "Okay then if that is all, Mr. and Mrs. Meraine, then I will down and fetch your drinks." he closed his little notepad and shoved it into his pocket and left the room.

Ace looked at Julia ready to burst, he couldn't believe it, he just called Julia his wife. He laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:18 pm

My eyes were wide, and my face was slighlty shocked at first, then I burst into laughter, "Oh.My.Gooosshh!!" I giggled, "He just called me your wife!!" I giggled a little more. Then took a sip of the cold water they already had served on the table."Well, honest mistake, we're both in the same room. I guess I'll never be showing up tonight." I laughed gently, "No one from room 201 will be appearing here at all."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:11 am

Ace continued to laugh which eventually turned into a small chuckle. "Well would hope not. If someone from room 201 showed up I would be a little worried." He took a sip of cold water, the water was so cold that even the glass had fogged up and beads of water were running down it. A smirk ran cross his face, time to slightly harass Julia for a bit. "So Mrs. Meraine how are you enjoying your evening?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm enjoying it very much Mr. Meraine" I said and smirked, leaning back and crossing my arms raising my eyebrows. Waiting for his response. I had a feeling that from now on, this would be a little inside joke of ours, I smiled and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"That's very good to hear Mrs. Meraine." He said in sarcastic tone, though he was glad to hear that she was enjoying her evening. He took a sip of water and repositioned himself in the chair. The waiter came back shortly there after with two Shirley Temples. The waiter place one in front each of them, smiling more than necessary. "Is there anything you two need right now?" asked the waiter very cheerfully. Ace shook his head "No sir, not for me. What about you Mrs. Meraine?" The waiter raised an eyebrow in confusion, he didn't get what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I giggled and shook my head. "That would be all for now." I said and smiled at the waiter. "Now, Mr. Meraine. are you enjoying your evening?" I asked and tilted my head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm

He smiled playfully, a bit of his white showing. "Why yes I am Mrs. Meraine, thanks for asking." He took a couple of sips of Shirley Temple and then gently laid it upon the red linen table. "So what made you want to go on a cruise?" he started.

Far away, outside of the restaurant a small, what appeared to be, fishing boat floated. Inside however was the headquarters of famous kidnappers. Their specialty was to kidnap young attractive women and then sell them off for high prices. As they discussed they formulated a plan.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm

(I Have a pretty good idea who voted no on my poll .-.- it was ecodedday -.- oday ouyay owknay igpay atinlay??)

I smiled back and leaned back. "Well.. first of all, I was sick of my neighbors. Needed a break for once!!" I laughed. "Also, I felt I was in need of a tan, and a cruise sounded like the perfect oportunity.." I said and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:33 pm

(currently trying to find a good guy pic for Evermoor XD Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, sheday oprobolay ojealousely. XD Hope you get that.)

"Ah getting sick of your neighbors huh? What, do they have yappie dags that bark at every move you make?"Ace has neighbors like that, they let them loose in the yard all day and you have to squirt gun them to get them to be quiet. It was nice to finally have a nice dinner in peace, away from the barking.

The kidnappers were still making some final decisions on their plan.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

I laughed gently. Nodding. "That sounds just about right." I smiled and looked at the slightly dim lighted room, my eyes catching sight of the very dim light in the ocean, it seemed to be some sort of old fishermans boat or something, I couldn't quite tell. "Who would be crazy enough to go out in a dinky little boat in this darkness?" I asked astonished as the darkness engulfed all round the building, and you couldn't see more than 20 feet out to ocean, all the water was engulfed in fog.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

(Woot 22 pages!! XD)

Ace looked at Julia was noticing. It was sort of strange that a fisher boat would be out there....all by itself. "I don't know....late night fishing perhaps? Anyway it's probably nothing to worry about." (Way to jinx both of ya, Ace! XD) he said as took another sip of his Shirley Temple. The waiter then came storming in with two silver platters.

He placed a dish in front of each of them, it look quite magnificent. "Here you are Mrs. Meraine, your Steak with mushroom sauce and Garlic Mash potatoes and for you Mr. Meraine, " He set his dish in front of him, " You Parmesan Chicken with spaghetti and Caesar Salad. Enjoy!" He then putts off.

Ace inhaled the smell of his, and Julia's, food. It smelt so good.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah," I laughed gently, "I-" I was cut off as the waiter bursted in and placed the magnificent looking plates infront of us. I inhaled deeply. "It smells wonderful.. " I commented as I looked at the plate. I glanced at him, then I slowly bent my head and clasped my hands together and prayed over my food, then I opened my eyes and reached for my fork and knife, ready to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Ace bowed his head, held his hands together, said a little prayer, and then began eating. He look at his spaghetti and sighed internally. How he loved spaghetti but hated eating it especially trying to be all fancy about it. He would work on salad first. He retrieved both his salad fork and knife and started to cut the bigger pieces of lettuce into mouth sized pieces. "So what were about to say before the waiter came in?" He paused, picked up his drink, and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:14 pm

I stopped for a moment to think. I had a bad habit of forgetting what I was going to say when interrupted. "Truthfully... I forgot.." I said with a thoughtful look upon my features, my eyebrows knitted as I tried to remember. I swear, sometimes I have the memory of an 80 year old.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Ace gave a little chuckle and took another sip. "Don't worry about it. So enjoying your meal?" He took a couple bites of salad, mhm! Ace could tell that this was the real deal Caesar salad, definitely could taste the anchovy paste in it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:01 am

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW ANCHOVY!!!)

I cut a piece of meat and brought it to my mouth chewing the flavorful seasoned food, mmmmm! yumm!! I chewed then swallowed, looking at him. "Yes, very much. You?" I asked smling. I looked at my salad and scooped some onto my fork after cutting the letucce to a mouth size, I brought it to my mouth and chewed. EW!!! I tasted ANCHOVY!!! They never mensioned anchovies in a ceaser salad!? I swallowed quickly instead of doing what I really wanted to do, spit it out of my mouth and gag, that would seem gross, and be very embarrassing. I quickly reached for my shirley temple and brought the straw to my mouth sucking it down like it was going to save my life, a disgusted look upon my face. I finally leaned back and breathed in deeply, the taste gone.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:23 am

(XD lolz Julia, don't die!)

"Yes quite. Using really anchovy paste in the Caesar Salad makes it really authentic. I see that you're having hard time swallowing the salad there. Don't choke." He finished his tasty salad, put the bowl to the side and took another sip. He picked up his "dinner" utensils and started to cut up the breaded chicken. He took a bit of it....it was to die for. He would of inhaled it but he stopped himself from doing so and continued to watch Julia eat her salad, it was quite amusing.

The nappers arrived on shore all dressed up in fancy clothes, one of them disguised as a woman. They went in and got a table. Their plan was to infiltrate the woman's bathroom, hide in the stalls, leave a 20 bill on the floor inside of the stall, and hope a woman comes into the stall so they can knock her out with a baseball bat. The baseball bat is being sneaked in through the ventilation.

(Don't laugh at my plans! XD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:44 am

(OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

I laughed gently coughing slightly. "Enough of the salad for now, I think I'll focus on mashed potatoes steak and mushrooms." I giggled gently and leaned forward again, continuing to eat. (can we skip the eating part I'm dieing to get onto the kidnapping xD) (Eating is borig to RP anyz.. lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:56 am

(What?! Skip the foodz?! JKing!! Yes let's I'm dying as well. You big jerk you're laughing at my plans muah! T_T)

Ace sat there in his seat satisfied, that was a might tasty meal! Ace smiled and watched as his food was taken away. The best part was that he didn't, nor did Julia, had to pay because it was already for them by the Cruise line.

A lot of people were starting to leave now, the nappers headed into the woman's bathroom and got everything set up. The cross dresser walked into the empty bathroom and received the baseball bat. He sat down in the front stall and laid the bill down. He his himself so that he couldn't be seen by anyone that walk in the bathroom or by the stall, so that someone would have to come in.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:05 am

"Well, that was tasty." I smiled and back, everyone was leaving. "Well..gues we better go." I said watching as they trickled out from the first floor, the clear windows allowing us a wonderful view. I yawned it had to have been around 3 AM. I slowly lifted my hand and glanced at my dainty wrist watch. "Yikes! 2:50AM! I'm exhausted." I said and laghed gently. "Excuse me a moment. I have to use the restroom." I said slowly standing setting my napkin on the table and pushing my chair in, then I turned and started down the stairs, my dress ruffling with each step. I headed towards the restroom and walked in, glancing at myself in the mirror, not to brag or anything but I looked stunning. I smiled and walked towards a stall, I tried the door, it was locked, but as far as I knew there was no one in there, I saw no feet, nor did I hear anyone. "hmmm.." I said, it echoed slightly, making me shiver.. Something wasn't quite right, I tried another stall and stepped it, hearing somethnig crinkle beneath my feet, I stepped back quickly, a 20 dollar bill, hat do ya know? I smiled slightly and bent down, my hand extended to it. (sorry if I was too fast for ya lol didn't feel like waiting xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:17 am

(Nope not at all!)

Ace sat upon at chair near the entrance and waited for Julia to come back. He couldn't believe it was almost 3:00 am, by the time they got back to their room it would almost by 3:30...or probably more like four. Ace sighed, it has definitely been a long day.

The man in the stall watch as a woman came in, finally he thought as he clasped his weapon. He stood there on top of the toilet seat impatiently waited for the girl to stop looking at herself in the mirror and come by.

Eventually she did and tired the man's door by it didn't work. The man internally chuckled, her time as a carefree girl was about to come to an end. He observed as she walked to the next stall to check out the dollar bill, while she was still standing up the man made a quick maneuver and got behind her quietly. He raised his bat and slammed down on her skull, not damaging it too badly. She was out cold. The evil man smiled widely, they were going get a lot of money for his one. He raidoed his crew telling them that they had caught a girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:24 am

I was still bent down when I felt a blunt object come in contact with my skull. Black. All I remember. Black. I collapsed to te floor on my side my eyes shut and my arms laying limp.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:29 am

The man picked up the girl and threw her over shoulder. He then walked over to the vent that laid over head and called for to come pick the girl up. The man waited for about seven minutes then he started raised the girl through the vent.

Ace sat tapping his foot impatiently.Man she is sure taking a long time, hope nothing's happened to her. He knew that girls like to spend time in the bathroom but man twelve minutes?! It may not sound like a long time but when you want to go sleep and your getting very worried it is a very long time. He soon deiced that he should send someone in just to make sure that she was doing alright.

he saw a single woman walk by him, perfect. "Excuse me Miss." She turned around and pointed to herself as in asking 'me?' Ace nodded. She walked up to him expecting Ace to ask for his number or something but she got a surprise.

"Could you do me a favor?" her eyebrows raised.

"What kind of favor?" she asked unsure.

"Could you go into the bathroom and go check on one of friends, she's been in there for a while and I'm kinda getting worried about her." The lady sighed.

"Yeah I can do that for you have to do something for me in return." it was now Ace's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"And that would be....?"

"You have to take me out to dinner, doesn't have to be fancy or anything, I mean we could do it in the ship's dining room, but it has to be just you and me." she smiled and Ace frowned. He really didn't want to do this , he would much rather go with Julia no offense to this woman.

"Uhh..."

"How 'bout it is it a deal?" Ace took in a deep breath and looked around to see that no else was present to ask.

"Hm?" she asked impatiently. "Com'on I'm not that bad am I?" Ace sighed, he was going to regret this.

"Yeah sure, what day did you want to do it?"

"Two nights from now the cruise ship's dining room. By the way before I forget to ask what's the name of the girl you're looking for?"

"Julia, Julia Cortez." Ace put on a fake smile, Julia was going to kill him. She nodded and then left Ace all by his lonsome.

She grabbed hold of the woman's bathroom door and pushed it open to see no one.

"Hello, Julia?! Julia Cortez?" She called out...no reply. She checked all the bathroom stalls no one. She sighed and went back to Ace.

"Bad news I think your friend left you."Ace gawked at her, she left him?

"What?! Are sure? Did you check all the of the stalls?" She nodded.

"Every single one, no one, there wasn't even a locked one." Sadness over filled him but then he realized that Julia wouldn't just suddenly leave him for no good reason, they had a great time tonight.

Ace said goodbye and thank you to the woman and then she left. He pulled out his cell pone and dialed her number....no answer. Where was she?

On the Fishing Boat....

The men throw the girl into a cell on the lower floor of the fishing boat. They locked her up in a room and took off her mask and left her all alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: