.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Safe Place - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:27 am

I walked beside him and resumed my task of cleaning up the blood. Every once in a while I would glance at Ace, he was so nice.. and cute... Yeah.. shut up, I admit it! (XD) I hoped he didn't notice and we continued on like this for about a half an hour before the blood actially disappeared completely. (I had too skip HAD too xD0
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 am

(dude I understand, if you weren't going to I was. Btw lolz at the "I admit" part XD)

Ace gathered the blood soaked towels into his hands. This was so gross.

"Well I'm glad we got that cleaned up ummm....where's the washer and dryer?" He wanted to get these towels out of his fast so he could wash his hands, he felt so gross. He guessed he would need to take another shower.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 am

*XDDDD*What can I say?!?! ACE IS HOT! xD*

I sighed and stood up stretching my arms, I felt seriously gross, and needed a shower. I reached for all the towels and gathered them together, "I'll take them,, you get cleaned up." I said smiling and then I turned and walked towards the laundry room, holding the towels as far from me as possible.
I reached the washer and dumped them in, filling it with hot water then putting like three cap fulls of soap and LOTS of bleach. I then set it too double wash and walked out too Ace. "Did you leave any towels?" I asked wondering how we were supposed to dry after our showers.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 am

(Indeed he is. Very Happy Just wondering why are you adding an extra "o" to "to"?)

Ace was surprised when Julia took the towels away from him. He was going to take care of the towels while he showered, but whatever.

"Oh, um, thanks. I will." Wait were there any towels left? He did empty that closet out pretty well. He lightly jogged back to the closet and looked; luckily there were a few left untouched. He grabbed the rest of them just in case someone else needed to shower later on. He walked back in the living room to see Julia.

"Right here. Here take for when you shower." He held out the towels for her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 pm

"Whew!" I laughed, "Thank you!" I said reaching for an aquamarine towel, then I placed it on the couch. There's two showers but the can't be both used at the same time, the hot water will go crazy." I said rolling my eyes. "So I'll just wash up my arms for now and see what I can do about some food. I walked to the bathroom, washed my arms, yes my arms, and hands of course, they're part of the 'arms' and I dried them off. I walked back out and towards the kitchen wondering what to make. "Hey, what do you want to eat?" I asked

http://homeworktips.about.com/od/improvingyourgrammar/qt/toandtoo.htm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Donna wrote:
. (I had too skip HAD too xD)
you wouldn't use the word 'too' here because you're not describing the verb 'had' ['too' is a adverb] or the verb 'skip', you're trying to link the subject, 'I' in this case, to the verb 'skip'. Thus you need a prepositional phrase and in this case the prepositional phrase is 'had to' ['to' being a prepositional word]. XD Alright enough of grammar back to the main point of this post.

Ace grabbed one of the towels himself and threw the rest on the couch along with Julia's towel.

"You're welcome." He wrapped the towel around the back of his head.

"Alright sounds good." Ace watched as she walked off and he dittoed as he went to the bathroom to take shower. Once there he place the red towel on lid of the toilet and closed the door. He sighed, what a day. He took off his shirt and dropped it to the blue tiled floor. He heard Julia say something and he went out of the bathroom once more to see what was up.

Alice opened her eyes seeing that she was, once again, in the pink room. She gave a small grunt as she sat up. What happened again? She remembered she was going to take a shower then that chick told her that there was towel on the floor though when she went to grab it she saw...the blood. She shivered. Oh, how she hated blood. Why was there a pool of blood on the floor anyway? She shook her head, she didn't want to think about it.

She heard some someone coming from outside of the room, was it that one chick again? She said something about eating. Alice decided to go and investigate, food sounded really good right now. She practically ran to the voice that he heard and found that yes it was the same woman and there was that guy there as well. He had his arms behind his back and looked a little nervous.

Ace entered the kitchen to see Julia, he had still not washed his hands.

"Did you saying something about food?" Though before there was a chance for anymore conversation Ace heard running steps. Oh that little girl must be awake.....wait my hands! Ace had a mini panic attack, if she saw that there were blood on his arms she would probably faint again.

"Um! Um! Um! A-ha!" He quickly put his arms behind his back, he hoped that she didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm

I tried to hide as I realized he had no shirt on, blushing a little bit at that fact and biting my lip. The girl came running in and looked hungry. I noticed how Ace hid his hands, had hadn't washed them off yet. I grabbed a cloth off the counter and got it damp, then I walked up behind him and quickly grabbed his hands, rubbing them down, I did it discreetly and at the same time was rubbing off the counter with a different cloth. And just made it seem like I was holding his hand, which would seem awkward but it was better than having her fainting again. I smiled at the girl and nodded towards the fridge. "Take a look, maybe there's something in there that you will like."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 am

Alice had walked in and immediately noticed how the two of them, what appeared to be, holding hands. Her face went from completely happy and relieved to utter disgust. She wasn't quite into boys and dating yet.

Ace was in total shock at first that Julia was grabbing his hands and cleansing them. Though a couple of seconds he calmed down and kind of enjoyed it. Yes the wash cloth was a bit cold, but being close to Julia was.....nice.

"Thanks, but no thanks...I think I lost my appetite." Alice turned around headed back to the pink bedroom which sounded a lot than being with the two love birds.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 pm

"Crap!" I groaned and released his hands, I huffed a bit and pushed a strand of hair out of my face. "Well, that went.. well?!" I laughed. "Lets just make her something and take it to her.." I suggested and smiled looking up at Ace. I noticed ha had an odd expression on his face and I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow. "Earth calling planet Ace!" I teased and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Ace didn't even notice that Julia was talking to him as he stared at the ceiling, heck he didn't even notice that Alice left. The thoughts of Ace's and Julia's lips gently touching ran through his head. Man that would be nice, but it wasn't going to happen; he knew it wouldn't. He felt a sharp jab in his side which caused him to jerk a little.

"Ppppffftt, right here. I didn't go anywhere."

Alice went back and plop herself onto the bed what was she suppose to do now? There was no T.V., no video games, and no friends to talk or play with. She grunted and turned onto her side. What was a 11-year old suppose to do in this place? Die of boredom? Wait, she still needed to go take a shower though the love birds were in the way of her getting a towel. She grunted once more and stood-up from the bed where she began pacing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 am

I laughed and rolled your eyes, "If I wasn't mistaken I think you went all the way to the moon and back! What were you thinking about?!" I asked curiously as I continued rubbing down the tables I stifled a yawn and leaned on the counters, looking very tired.
(blah short.. xD nect one will be long!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 am

(Okay.)

"Psh. I so did not. I stayed on Earth, in this very kitchen. Now if you excuse me I have another shower to take then I'm probably going to hit the hay, I'm beat." He turned back around to go back to the bathroom then he remembered why he was here in the first place.

"Oh by the way," Ace turned only way back to Julia, "to answer your question; I'll have whatever is available. I'm usually not very picky. Thanks." He turned back again and headed straight to the bathroom, completely avoiding Julia's question altogether.

Whew, that was close. After closing the bathroom door he completely undressed and turned on the shower. He was feeling really exhausted by this point. He managed to kill an animal, go bury it, save a little girl, and cleaned up a pool of blood. Hopefully he could stay-up a little longer to eat, though he may end-up falling asleep in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm

I sighed and shrugged.. "Okay...." I pulled out three loaves of bread that I had made up, they looked like subway bread. I easily sliced them open and pulled out some olives, onions, lettuce, and some canned tuna that was in the pantry. I opened the tuna, mixed it in some mayo and spread it across the bread, i hoped they liked tuna. I made a face, not everyone liked it.. I bit my lip, and then put some lettuce on the slices, and some sliced olives, pickles, and onions. I then closed the sandwiches and placed them on plates, I then served three glasses of coke and set them beside the plates on the counter. I then flopped down on a stool and decided to wait for Ace, but I'd call Alice to eat. "Alice! foods done!"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Alice continued to pace out of mere boredom. What was she going to do in this room? Surely she couldn't go out there....they were probably making out. Ick! The thought made Alice shudder, gross, gross, gross, gross, GROSS! She then heard the woman, Alice thought her name was Julia or something like that, say something about food again. Food done? Her stomach then growled. Gah. She didn't want to go out now, they might be both in there...together...doing...things...ew. Though she needed food. Perhaps she could sneak near the kitchen to see what was going on. If they were both in there then she'll run, but if not then she'll get food. A huffed came from Alice as she exited towards the kitchen.

She pressed her back against the wall and peered her head over the corner. Though as sneaky as she thinks she is, she could of been very obviously spotted if looking in her general direction.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

I stared absently at my hands and smiled lightly, thinking about Ace. SHUT UP ALREADY! GAH! You're sick sick thoughts disgust me! (BUAAHHAHA I HAD TO ADD THAT XD
He was so.. sweet.. nice.. handsome.. GAH! I needed to stop before I had a heartattack or something! I sighed and clasped and up clasped my hands, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and turned my head, seeing Alice peeking around the corner. "Ready for some food? I hope you like tuna.." I smiled in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 am

Alice gasped; she was caught. Once Julia said something she immediately pressed herself against the wall. Wait why was she acting like this, it was only Julia. She rolled her eyes at her self and came into the kitchen to see a huge sandwich sitting on the table. Alice could feel herself drooling; it looked so good.

"Is that....tuna fish?" Her eyes were as wide as saucers and her voice was trembling in excitement. Her mother used to make tuna fish sandwiches in the afternoons when Alice came home from school. Those were the days.

Ace finished rinsing the rest of the conditioner out of his hair and turned the faucet off. Man did that feel good or what? He slid the shower door open and grabbed the red towel to dry off. Looking around he realized he had no clean clothes to wear and he did not feel like wearing the clothes he wore to clean up the blood with. He sighed what was he going to do? Surely he couldn't just walk around with just a towel on. Wait maybe there old guy clothes around here from Julia's father or something. Though that would require him to get out of the bathroom to go ask. Hm. Oh well. He wrapped the towel around his waist and clicked the door open ever so slightly.

"Hey Julia, do you have any extra men's clothing?" He said poking his head out the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:41 am

I laughed at the girls reaction and then nodded. "Dig in!" I said and pulled up another stool, looking at the hungry girl with an understanding smile.
I had again started to day dream, staring at the counter, a small smile on my face.
Then Aces voice broke the silence and I jerked my head up the stool teetering a bit and then I balanced it. "Nope.. You'll just had to wear my moms old clothes.." I said a completely serious expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:54 am

Alice gladly took upon Julia's offer and sat down. She automatically grabbed one of the sandwiches and started wolfing it down, these sandwiches were so good. Alice was so into her sandwich that she didn't even notice that Ace had poked his head in.

"What?! You're kidding me, right?" Women's clothing? There was no way he was wearing female clothes. Then again there was no way he was wearing his old clothes, at least until they can be washed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

"Completely serious.." I said and smirked at his expression, okay poor guy... I had enjoyed his facial expressions enough, he deserved to get some normal guy clothes. I burst into laughter and jumped off the stool walking towards him, trying to ignore the fact,he was only wearing a towel. I motioned towards the main room. "Follow me.." I laughed and grabbed his free arm and tugged it gently.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 am

Ace's face frowned, oh boy. Ace was always kind of secretly courious to see what it was like to wear dress, but he didn't want to find out like this. Julia then laughed. Wait, was she just kidding? Ace hoped so. His arm was then grabbed and thus he was being tugged along somewhere.

"Wait where are we going?"

Alice was still munching at sandwiches. At this rate she was going to eat all the food.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:19 am

"Clothes, GUY, clothes.." I laughed stopping in the bedroom and pulling open a drawer of clothing. "Here you go.. full of my older brothers clothes... I hope they fit you.." I laughed gently and smiled up at him. He was so cute.. with his hair all wet and messy, and he had a nice 6 pack going. I shook my head, SHUT UP JULIA! I thought and sighed a little.

(AHAHHA A DRESS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:30 am

"Oh good." Ace laughed along with her. What a funny girl she was. Ace waited beside the dresser as Julia fetched some man clothes for her. Oh thank God.

"I hope so too." He smiled up at her and began looking at the clothes. Ace felt like he was being stared at and slightly turned Julia.

"Are you checking me out?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:35 am

I felt my cheeks turn crimson..."Umm..ahh... er.." I stuttered and looked away. "Maybe.." I finally admitted and smiled a little. (SHORT :O)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 am

Ace smiled and turned completely around towards Julia.

"Maybe? From the way you're acting I would think that is a yes." Ace grabbed onto the knot of his towel to make sure it didn't fall out. (my is short too XD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 am

(Hahaha!! towel, careful with that!! xDDD)

I blushed even more.. "Ummm.. GAH! FINE! But you have checked me out too so HAH!" I threw it right back at him and smiled satisfactorily and laughing a little at this little situation. I smiled and finally looked back up at him and felt myself blush even more. (GAH SHORT XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: