.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 am

(No muse for this for now, will reply tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 am

(Awhh okay Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

It was true they really haven't touched her at all, but still...

"Right now you're smothering me."

"I'm not smothering you. I'm trying to help you."

"Help me how? All you're doing is keeping me here and poking and prodding me until you get some answer."

"I'm trying to help you by seeing what's wrong and seeing if there's anyway I can help you further."

"Well, I never asked for your help." Ace was ready to punch this kid.

(Donna type something my brain is dead-ified)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

I placed my hand on Ace's shoulder, then leaned over and whispered, I wasn't too close to his ear mind you, so he can't complain about me tickling him or anything. Then I said. "Lets just leave he alone, don't tell her about the map.." I said then leaned back, I looked at Alice with an expressionless face and then turned walking towards the door, once I got there I looked back at Ace, hoping he'd get the picture that I was totally fed up with this girl and that I knew he was too.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 am

(thank you!!! <3 <3)

Ace nodded, if she didn't want any help then he supposed he couldn't help her. After all he can't change the unwilling.

"You have a point Alice. You never did ask, so I will leave you be." He got up and left the room. He was amazed with himself; he managed to stay calm-ish during the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 am

"Thank goodness you didn't explode in there! You got some patience!" I said when we were out of Alice's earshot. I looked up at him and smiled lightly. "Anyway.. Now what do you think we should do. The house is organized, as far as I know nobodies hungry.. hmmm." I became thoughtful.. What do people do when they are in underground houses, and have nothing to do? Good question!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:14 pm

"Yeah, I know. I surprised myself in there." Ace wondered what they were going to do with themselves now that they tried to deal with Alice once again. He guessed they should try to-as if reading his thoughts Julia asked him something similar.

"I was just wondering that myself. Uuuummm....I suppose we should plan some type of route to get to the safe place now that we do have a map."

Alice felt she was given up on as Ace and Julia left the room. She felt like a lost cause. Yes she got what she wanted, but at the same time she felt like she had lost something. Tears were coming back to her now: she didn't know what she wanted. She didn't know if she wanted to be with people or if she just wanted to die alone. Dying didn't sound half-bad right now. If she died now she wouldn't have to put with this war between the Advanced Animals and the humans, she wouldn't have to put up with these people she was currently with. She grabbed hold of the blanket beside her: she was so alone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 am

I shrugged lightly and looked around, I finally decided on walking to the couch and collapsing into the soft cushions.. "There's paper in the desk in my room.." I said lazily, not quite wanting to get up, I looked at him and giggled lightly, then thought. "What do you have in mind, so far as a plan?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 am

(So short.. i'm ashamed.. :O)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 am

(I think the short reply bug has been plaguing us all lately XD)

Ace nodded and was about to retrieve the paper, but she stopped him.

"Uhhh....no idea." He then continued on his way to Julia's bedroom. What was the plan? Just walk there and hope for the best? No, they needed to be smart about this. They needed some sort of-Ace heard a loud bang coming from the Den where Julia was at. What was that? Ace immediately bolted back to Julia.

"Was it me or did you just heard that loud bang." Another loud noise echoed through the underground home. Ace hoped it wasn't just him though at the same time he wished it was all him going crazy.

Alice popped her head up in effect of the loud sound. What in the world was that? She stood and decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I let out a muffled screech as the loud noise echoed through the house. Oh gosh.. oh gosh.. is it an animal.. I shuddered and whimpered quietly on the couch.. Please no.. Oh please God NOOO! We had to get out of here.. they probably picked up the other ones scent! We're done for.. we're doomed! I had a wild look in my eyes as I finally peeked around the pillow and glanced around. "Make sure Alice is okay!" I demanded, instantly thinking about the little girl.

(I know right?! xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 am

Apparently she heard what he heard. This wasn't going to end well was it? Fear seeped into his body and made him shiver. What were they going to now? He looked over to Julia who was probably thinking the same thing he was: they were so screwed. Banging continued on the outside doors.

"I know you're in there you smelly humans!" The voice was raspy and harsh. Wait, why didn't this guy just pull-up on the handles? They didn't lock those doors, did they?

Alice had entered the room, horror written all over her face.

"Ace....," her voice trembled, "what's going on?" Ace motioned her over.

"Come here." She nodded and came obediently. Ace turned to Julia once more.

"Is there any other exit in this place?" The loud noises continued to ring through.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am

I bit my lip and shivered, I stood up and flung the blanket on the floor. "There is a small vent in the ceiling in my room, I think it leads outside." I said and hurried towards my room, looking back and motioning for them to come and follow me. (shortt sorry)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 pm

A vent in her room? Ace nodded and followed behind Julia, Alice dittoed. Ace was relieved that there was perhaps a way out of this place. Though he shouldn't get too excited yet, they still had to get there. A loud bang sounded, the animal finally doors opened the doors.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 pm

I gasped and ran towards my room, motioning for Ace and Alice to get it. (PP sorry) Once they hurried in I locked the door and jumped up on top of my bed, instantly reaching for the vent, I pried at one of the corners, but they had small screws holding it in place. I called quietly to Ace. "Grab me that screwdriver over there!!"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

The animal hurried down the stairs on all fours. Where were they? He could smell their scent very easily. There were two females and a male, all of them pretty young still. If he managed to obtain these humans he could sell them. He gave the air another whiff....this scent..was it of another animal? Now he was pissed.

Ace nodded, grabbed the screwdriver, and quickly handed it to Julia. They needed to hurry because the animal was here and Ace suspected that it won't take long for it to know their location. Alice was shaking, not again, not again. Not these things again. She wanted to cry.

The animal then burst through the room. Alice screamed and clung onto the closest thing to her which was Ace. So much profanity was running through Ace's mind.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 am

I fumbled with the screwdriver and managed to get two screws out, then all of them had fallen to the ground. I gasped and whirled around as I heard the animal burst in. I held my hand out, Okay, time to use my powers. I closed my eyes and stretched my fingers out. A small flaming ball appearing on my palm. I then opened my eyes and made it grow larger. "Don't step any closer!!! OR I'LL FRY YOU!" I yelled over the noise of the flames, this would give Ace time to help Alice into the vent.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 am

He saw Julia pull out a fireball...wait wasn't that his ability? Hm, whatever he guessed they had the ability, odd. The large black dog backed a few steps. The fire that emitted from the woman was hot. Her eyes tense, she meant what she said.

It appeared that Julia was going to deal with the animal so that meant that he had to escape with Alice. This shouldn't be that hard, he hoped. He grabbed hold of the frightened girl and tried to pull away, but she was clinging on.

"Alice let go!" She immediately opened her eyes and let go. Ace quickly jumped on top of the bed so he could get into the vent. Alice was signaled by Ace to come fourth. The dog then grinned, he knew how he was going to do this...perhaps. He got down low and lunged towards Julia striking her legs in the hopes of knocking her over.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:33 am

I kept my eyes trained on the large animal. I was going to fry him anyway, so I could at least get away. Thank goodness my power was that I could use anyone's power within a five mile radius. It was pretty cool! I saw the animal strike my knees. I jumped back a little late and stumbled and shot the bright flaming ball right into the animals face.

(FAIL!! Ughh lol)

Last edited by Donna on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:34 am

(wait she ran away?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:01 am

(Huh no! Her power is that she can use everyone elses powers withing a five mile radius, as in Ace's xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:11 am

(Oh okay, but did she get knocked down by the dog?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am

(CRAP! didn't see that! lolz edited!! :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 am

Heh, got her! The animal had lashed at her feet and knocked her down though his victory was short lived. The fire was shot into his face which caused the animal to back up. It hurt a lot, but he has been through worst. It smelt of burnt hair and the animal could no longer see, but that didn't mean he couldn't smell.

"Ahhhhhh!" The dog smacked his face to put out the flames.

"Julia!" Oh no he got her. He jumped from the bed and to her side.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 am

"I'm fine, no GO!" I demanded to Ace and gave him a small shove with my free hand. I kept my right hand held out and facing the large animal. "Stubborn thing." I growled and created an even larger ball, firing it at him again. I climbed up onto the bed, preparing myself for an escape. I hoped Alice was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: