.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Safe Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Safe Place - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:51 pm

The little girl turned to look at Ace, with a sad look in her eye. "Run.....they're coming for you and her." was what she whispered a tear rolling down her cheek. Whoops, he was screwed. An arrow shot past Ace's ear, barely not touching it. Ace couldn't move from where was standing, he was petrified.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:57 pm

(She's not visible, she hid behind a tree)

I held in the growing fear in my throat. I bit my lip and held my breath. Ooooohhh boy...
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:41 am

(she knows that there's two of them there, the animals told her.)

Ace decided to run for it and take the little girl with him. The girl yelp as he grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her. Hopefully Julia would just go back to her place and meet him there. He would yell the message at her but he didn't the animal going after her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

I watched him closely. Surely from there he was heading towards my place. I would meet him there. I quickly crawled quietly in the underbrush and ran from tree to tree on my way there. It was a tricky task but finally I reached the closed wooden door. I slipped inside and waited for Ace. Shutting the doors just incase. I was scared out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:02 am

Ace was tired and aching but did that stop him from running like there's no tomorrow? Nope! He ran from the Lion that was hot on his tracks, staring him down. The little girl tried to keep up but that didn't work because eventually she tripped over a oak tree root. Ace quickly turned around, picked her up, and carried her piggy back style. He could really feel the adrenaline coursing through him, this was the fast he had ever ran.

The little clutched onto him for dear life, putting all of her hope on him, it was becoming really heavy. He aimed towards Julia's underground apartment, trying to loose the lion but the Lion kept on chasing him shooting arrows at him. Ace of course dodged them.

He soon spotted the street where Julia's apartment lied. He pulled into a building and brought the girl down to the ground. The girl looked rather confused. Ace then said in a quick hush tone "Okay here's what I need you to do, go over there on the corner of Kane and Lime street and find a set of wooden doors in the ground, they'll be covered with vanes and such so look very carefully. Once there knock on the doors and call for Julia Cortez, she'll let you in. Okay?" The girl nodded and went the direction Ace pointed to.

Ace on the other hand decided to distract the Lion. He quickly spotted some rubble of the old ware house he was in and threw it out the window in hopes that the Lion will notice it and surely enough he did. Ace saw that Lion went after it and ran the opposite direction.

The little girl looked behind her to see Ace running and sighed. He was being so brave just for her safety. She quickly followed her directions and found the wooden doors that he was referring to. She took her fist and banged on the door loudly and yelled for Julia Cortez to come out.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:59 am

I was startled. I heard the little girls voice. A trick? Highly unlikely. I slid the doors open seeing the girl, I grabbed her arm and pulled her in along side me, shutting the doors rather quickly. "Shh.." I whispered, and waited for Ace silentyl. Still holding onto the girl. I then looked down at her and whispered that she could go down the stairs and sit on the couch while she waited. Maybe explore a little also.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:33 am

(lolz can't wait for her to see the blood on the floor....wait is that still there or did Ace and Julia clean that up?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:38 am

(Still there..lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:28 am

(okay!)

Alice (That's what I'm calling because calling her the little girl is kinda getting annoying.) brushed back her long ebony hair and walked down the steps. It has been such a long time since she's been in a house that wasn't broken down or messy-Alice she shrieked at the sight of blood. She always hated blood, it's so gross. She covered her eyes, she didn't want to see it and she didn't care at the moment if she looked she was five.

Ace ran to the wooden doors looking behind him to make sure the Lion and still after him and surely he wasn't. once he came upon them he gave a loud knock and announced that it was him. He knelt down to give himself the illusion that he was hiding even someone could still easily see him. He really hoped Julia made it back okay and so did the the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:24 am

The wooden door swung outward. "Come quick." I heard the shriek and cringed. "We better get the blood...." I murbed rubbing my forhead with the back of my hand and biting my lip.
(I just played a compy game. GOSH never seen so many typos in my life!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:33 am

(What game?)

Ace rushed in and closed one of the doors, Julia would have to get the other one. "I see the girl made in alright." he said still holding down the door. The screamed filled Ace's ear though it hasn't been long since he began hearing it was starting to give him a head ache.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:40 am

(Natalie Brooks:The treasues of the lost kingdom)

"Yeah.." I quickly slammed the other two doors and leaned againt the wall, huffing, utterly exhausted. (Sorry, used up all my muse on my Fishermens post.. LOLZ)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 am

Ace rushed downstairs to see that the little girl in the dark blue tank top was covering her eyes and crying. Ace grabbed a hold of her pale cream arms, her skin felt like it needed to be clean. "Hey, girl, what's the matter?" he asked in a higher pitch and worried tone. She didn't speak a word as she lifted her arm to the living room. Oh boy, Ace had forgotten about the blood in the living room.

"Julia do you think you can distract with something for a bit?" he asked looking up the dark staircase. The scent of dead animal started to fill Ace's nose. Yeah he needed to clean that up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 am

"Sure." I called as I jogged down. "C'mere. Want me to get you some clean clothes..?" I asked, some of my little sisters clothes should be somwhere around here. I heled out a hand to the small girl and smiling kindly. Hoping she'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:41 am

(I got Sims 3!!!!!! XD <('-'<) <('-')> (>'-')> )

Alice had barely heard the question that Julia had asked but she she did see the hopeful hand that laid before her. All she heard was clean clothes, Alice was really hoping that Julia was offering her some. She decided to calm down, try not to look at the blood as much as possible, and took Julia's damp dirty hand.

Ace ran down the stairs and whispered a thanks to Julia along the way. The quest for towels had began.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 pm

I nodded to him and smiled. Slowly walking towards one of the rooms. My sisters room was painted a light pink and the bedspread matched it, there was a dresser in the corner and I walked towards it. "Pick out anything you'd like to wear." I said and smiled. "You can also take a shower if you'd like." I offered.

(OMG SWEET!!!!!! When are you coming up? When you do remember the brushes, the fonts, and the songs, and sims 3!!!! lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Alice looked around the room.....ugh how girly. Pink, yuck! She turned to Julia and smiled. "Thanks I think I'll take a shower here soon." Oh well the place maybe pink but it was better than being with the animals......and being alone in the woods. Alice's hands reached for the dresser and started to look for clothes that match her style.

Why was there blood all over the floor? Did these two kill someone...or something? Worried thoughts ran in and out of her head.

Ace ran up and down the halls furiously searching for something that will absorb blood, preferably towels, large towels. Ace finally came upon some white sliding closet doors and opened them. Bingo! He took a large stack of towels into his arms and hauled them into the living room to start cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:47 am

I smiled at the little girl and stepped out of the room to give her privacy. I looked for Ace and found him cleaning the living room floor. "Here lemme help you." I said, pulling my hair up in a bun and kneeling beside him. I grabbed a towel and began scrubbing at the blood and made a face, blood made me nauseous.. But I would survive, for now I had to help Ace otherwise he'd never get it clean in time. *short but they will grow xD)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 am

Ace scrubbed, being careful not to get the blood on himself. He really didn't like blood, but he knew he would have to deal because there was no way he was leaving this blood on Julia's floor. Ace turned his to see Julia offering offering to help. He was going to tell that she shouldn't but, the blood needed to go and it needed to go now.

"Thanks." Ace observed her face, she wasn't looking good. He sighed, at least they were safe now....kind of.

Alice managed to find a plain light blue T-shirt, a pair of bell-bottom blue jeans, and other some other necessary garments. She put all the clothing under her arm and walked out of the room; the pink was becoming a little too much for her.

"Hey where are the towels around here?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 am

"Anything too help.." I smiled gently and kept scrubbing. Alice soon came out of the bedroom, she was asking for a towel. A panicked look crossed my face as I looked at the different colors towels stained with blood. "Oh crap..." Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a single towel laying on the floor. Ace must have dropped it. "Over there! It's clean go ahead and use it." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:40 am

Ace smiled and kept on going. the blood on the floor was slowly disappearing though they would have to do a big load of laundry later. ace then heard Alice's voice, oh no...."Oh crap...", yeah that was what he was thinking. Ace looked around for a quick solution. Though Julia seemed to have it found. A sigh of relief exited his body.

At first Alice didn't know which spot Julia was referring to, but then she saw it. It was a nice white towel laying the floor. She immediately went and picked it up. Now to go take shower. She turned around to face the two of them.

"Hey guys-" She went wide eyed; there was the blood. She tried not to scream this time though instead she dropped everything she had in her arms.

"Uh-uh-uh..." She then fainted onto the floor.

Ace heard a thud coming from behind him. He immediately jumped up and ran over.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:49 am

(Drama drama drama! (how too loose a guy in ten days quote WOOT XD)

I gasped and sprang up dropping the towels that were in my hands, I quickly walked over too her and grabbed the stuff that had fallen around her and put it on the couch. "Ace, could you pick her up and take her into the bedroom?" I asked as I looked at him. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water and a small wash cloth, I dipped it in the water and patted her forehead with it, gently as too not startle her.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

(hahaha lolz indeed)

"Yeah!" He gently picked her up bridal style and headed into the pink bedroom. He quickly and carefully put her on the queen sized bed. He looked at her worriedly, he wondered if she was going to okay. Well he was pretty certain she would, but there is always that slight possibility. Julia had come into the room with a wash cloth in hand. Ace naturally stepped aside and let Julia take care of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 am

I continued dabbing Alice's cheeks and forehead with the ice water. I looked at Ace and smiled gently, mouthing the words 'Thank you'. Then I looked back at Alice.. She looked tired, needed some rest, she'd wake up sooner or later. I placed the cup on the nightsand and the cloth beside it. I motioned for Ace too go out of the room as I walked towards the door. Ace and I had been through A LOT that was for sure! I sighed gently and stepped out of the room waiting for Ace.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 am

Ace nodded telling her 'your welcome'. He walked out of the room shortly after Julia. A sigh came from his mouth, back to work he guessed. He walked passed her and back to the living room to continue cleaning, oh what fun. He grabbed hold of the bloody towel once more and resumed what he was doing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place   Safe Place - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe Place
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: