.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:33 pm

(Check it out, how about now? Lolz, Yeah that was a little er...strange.. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:33 am

(much better!)

Tracy started to pound and scream along with the other girls. They could stay on this boat, they might die before they get there. She had been on this boat for far too long, she missed her home, her family, she even missed her aunt that got in her business all the time.

The police, as they were climbing down, heard faint screams and poundings. What could that sound be? Perhaps it was the mechanics of the boat...but it was too human like. The chief went into the small boat and pressed his ear against the cold metal and listened to the screams. They were in there alright but he needed a search warrant first or he himself could get arrested.

The Captain walked back to his men who were waiting intently. "Rejoice men! The police have left!" All the members, except Justin who pretended to drink some milk, cheered. "Tonight we feast on-" the captain was interrupted by the screams of the girls downstairs. The Captain groaned angrily. "Kelpy, shut them banshees up!" Justin nodded and headed down stairs.

"Chief we gotta get back in there!" another police man whispered loudly, he had heard the screams. The chief looked at him gravely. "I know, but if we go in now we could arrested ourselves. So it would be wise just to wait and get a search warrant first then go back to them. Murry start the engine." The police man nodded, gave a yes sir, and did as he was told.

Justin took off the false wall and put it to the side. He opened the heavy metal door and closed it behind him. "Be quiet the captain can hear ya up stairs." He turned to leave, his hand on the handle. The girls had stopped screaming and turned their attention on him. "Don't worry though they will be back and you ladies can be set free." With that he gave the handle and turn and exited. He put the false wall back on.

Tracy stared after him. What did he mean by that?Well she knew what he meant but that was so strange. A crew member comforting them? Something's up.

Ace watched the scene closely, though he could not read lips but he got the basic idea of what had happened, they couldn't search the boat. Ace pounded his fist into the boat. He couldn't believe it. They couldn't search the boat. He sighed heavily, man was he tired.

The Chief order to move the boat so they could see the license and write it down. As soon as he saw the number and quickly wrote it down and told Murry to quickly head back. A few of minutes later the boat was back and the men unloaded. Ace, of course, rushed to them to get the news. "Hold your horses, boy. Let's go inside first then talk." Ace nodded and headed inside to wait eagerly for the news.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 pm

I stopped sceraming as I heard the males voice behind me. I whirled around. I set my jaw and balled my fists. Then when I heard his last words, my expression softened.... What?!? I was taken by surprise. "What did he mean by that..well. I mean, I know, but a crew member..?!" I said almost in an astonished voice. I heard the boat ingine fade as it grew farther away, I wanted out of here SO BAD! I swallowed hard and leaned against the wall. Closing my eyes. It'll all be OK. Said the oh so familiar voice that always comforted me.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 pm

(Working on a new rp!)

Ace sat at the wooden table and the Chief shortly after sat down as well. Ace looked at him with curiosity and a tinge of anger.

"I know what you're thinking boy, but there wasn't anything we could do...well at least without getting arrested ourselves. You see Mr. ummm....."

"Meraine."

"Right, Mr. Meraine if we were just to barge in there without a search warrant we could get arrested."

"If you didn't have a search warrant then why go?"

"Well there are exceptions to the law, one of them being that if you ask the owner to search their boat or house and they give a yes then you are allowed to search if not then you obviously can't."

"So let me guess you asked him and he told you no."

"Correct."

"And now you have to go get a search warrant?"

"Mh-hm." Ace sighed heavily.

"Aren't we going loose sight of the boat?" The chief smiled.

"Not if we're tracking it."

"Oh." Ace felt his eye lids really wanting to close now and his brain shutting down. The Chief quickly noticed.

"Come on, we need to get you back to the boat."

"Not until Julia comes back safely." Now was the Chief's turn sigh.

"Well you won't be able to greet her nicely when she comes back if you look like that." Ace realized that he had a good point.

"Alright. Let's go." The Chief called for one of his men to take Ace back to the cruise ship. He really didn't want to go back but he knew he had to. Within ten minutes the boat was ready to launch, Ace sat the boat fighting to keep his eyes open.

The chief took out his brick of an cell phone and called head quarters asking for someone to both track and research a certain boat. They of course followed thier roders and told him that they would get back to him.

Justin walked back up stairs, a gloom facial expression laid upon his dirty face. he really just wanted to set the girls free now but he knew that if he did that they would have nowhere to run. When he reached the top of the stairs he instantly gave his face a fixin' with a smile.

"Oi that's much better Kelpy. Well Ken aren't ya going to start the engine again so we can make it to China on time? " Ken nodded and the Captain went to his quarters. Justin started to feel the long night creeping up on him, time to sleep.

Tracy turned to Julia. "I know right, he's never ever said anything like before."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 pm

A tinge of hope slowly crept into my body. "I know.. it's a long shot... but.." I paused looking at her and biting my lip. Then opening my mouth to speak once more. "Maybe he's on our side." I swallowed, i just now realized how stupid that just sounded. A crew memeber.. -Our side.. Hahahahaha!! Thats halariously funny! *Not funny* I sighed. "Wow..that sounded odd.. "I said afterwards and tried to force a fake laugh. Mh-hm, not working. It came out more as a muffled cry, and I felt tears spring in my eyes. I was too young to die!! Well, atleast I thought thats why we were on this boat, so some sick minded men could play around with us then kill us.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 am

Tracy listened to Julia, that man on our side?! "Come on that's ridiculous, I would have to see flying pigs before I believe that." What was this girl thinking, okay maybe it could happened. Tracy in fact has seen stranger things happen but still it was just hard to swallow. Tracy grabbed her worn blanket and pillow and set it up on the floor. "Well dude I'm heading to bed. Goodnight."

Ace soon arrived at the cruise ship, he thank the officer for dropping him off and boarded the ship once again. The Captain of the cruise ship was sitting in the lobby and as soon as Ace enter he quickly jumped up to go greet him.

"So what happened?" the captain asked eagerly. Ace explain what had happened to the man as they walked back to his room. By the time they arrived at his room Ace had finished and the captain gave a thoughtful nodded and sighed.

"Well don't worry we'll get them okay?" Ace nodded and they both said goodnight to one another. He reached into his pocket and quickly fished out his room key and slid it into the slot. The knob shined a green light telling him the door was now unlocked.

He opened the door and started to rub his temples, what a day. He took off his coat and threw onto the floor, he was too tired to actually go and hang it up. First there's the murder then Julia gets kidnapped. Ace silently vowed to himself to never go on another cruise.....or at least go on this cruise line. He finished stripping and getting into his pjs, he of course leaves them all on the floor thinking to himself that he would just get them in the morning when really he'll probably forget about them.

Ace threw himself onto the bed, it was too comfy as usual but right now his mind didn't care how comfortable this bed was, all it cared about at the moment was how much sleep it was getting.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I nodded. It did sound pretty ridiculous, but it could happen. I sighed and bit my lip, leaning my head back as I slid down the wall and place my butt on the wooden floor. I let my eyes slowly drift shut. "Kay.. "G'night." I mumbled yawning. I pulled the pillow and the blanket that the guy had brought to me up to my body, wrapping myself in the blanket. My legs were cold, hence the fact I still had my dress on.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 pm

(My legs were clothes? Huh? Anyway can we skip into the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 am

(OMG Hahahaa my legs are clothes!!!!!!! LOLZ!!!!! OK edited. and yes lets skip :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:25 am

Next Morning at 11:38 am.....

Ace slowly opened his eyes, it was pitch black. He lazily got up from his bed and stumbled around for a light switch. He felt as though a train had hit him, and hit him hard. He eventually found the light switch after almost falling flat to his face, and running into a wall. He flipped the switch on and immediately closed his eye, the light practically burned his retinas. Yet once again he was in the dark due to the fact that the lights in the room were too bright for his liking.

He grouped the walls to find his way to the bathroom where he began to slowly open his eyes and then quickly shutting them. After he did his business another had hit, reality and man was it worse than being hit by an train. He turned on the cold water from his sink, he eyes now fully adjusted to the light, and took hand fulls of water and splashed it in his face.

He took one of the white fluffy towels that the cruise offered to their guest and started to dry his face, now he was fully awake. He took the towel away from his face and wonder why the towels always had to be white or cream. Why not purple or black or bright orange.....okay maybe bright orange.

He then threw the towel back onto the sink and looked at the empty bed that was Julia's. Though he didn't know her well and she had just moved in it felt kind of strange in here. He sighed, might as well go up deck to get some type of breakfast.He found some jeans and random T-shirt from his suit case and put them on and headed up stairs.

There was loud bang at the door, Tracy knew that it was breakfast time, lovely. It didn't matter how many times she heard that banging it always scared her half to death. The blond man came in with a cart, as usual, and yelled at everyone to wake up if they wanted breakfast of some sort.

Tracy squinted her eyes open and saw that most of the women were either waking up or slinking up to him to receive their food. It appeared to tracy that they were having oatmeal again for like the 30th time, yummy. She slowly got up, her knees aching, and dragged her self to the cart and grabbed a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:27 am

(I'll post what the other people are doing as soon as I feel motivated XD Feeling kind of lazy right now.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 am

I had gotten about an hour or two of sleep last night. The rocking of the ship and the yell sof the crew members on the top deck kept me up most of the time. But most-of-all, I thought about being back on the cruise ship. The mouth watering foods. The oh-so comfy beds. Running water. A hot shower! It made my head hurt just thinking about all those luxeries at this time. I was roughly awaken from the very light sleep I had just fallen into. The loud yell startled me and I shot upright rubbing my bloodshot eyes, from crying most of the night. I quickly tried to hide it. I could be such a cry baby at some points it wasn't even funny.

I slowly crawled from under the blanket and stood walking up to him. My drowsy eyes looking at the un-appetizing oatmeal. I reached out to recieve one of the hot bowls. I needed nutrition, some sort of food. I was starved. It felt as thought I had not eaten for a week! Or more!
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 am

Waking up the Chief gave his face a nice shave, he was getting pretty fuzzy there. He finally finished and rinsed out the blade, today was going to be a long one calling up people and trying to get a search warrant. He went to his closet to search for his police uniform, smiling at his wife that was sprawled out on their bed. She had a long day yesterday with the grandkids, running after them and then for some odd reason she deciding to stay up and wait for him to come home.

After quickly getting dressed and picking a few cat hairs off his uniform he went to fetch some breakfast, it was the most important meal of the day. He decided to go with some honey nut cheerios and a grapefruit topped off with sugar. He sat down and began eating and searched for the paper that was usually on his table but today it was not. Right, his wife usually woke up earlier than him to do chores and what not and brought in the paper for him. Bless her soul. He chuckled softly and went to his front doorstep to retrieve the paper. Once he was back to his breakfast he opened the paper wide and began to read.

He finished and put all of his dishes in the sink and began phoning his people about getting that search warrant.

The Captain woke up and gave large yawn and a stretch to match it. He walked out of his quarters to see that the table where the men usually sat at was empty....as it should be at this time of day. Today there would be no kidnappings but tomorrow there would be. The captain rubbed his palms together excitedly at the thought, more money on his way!

He began to make his round making sure that everyone was doing their job, just because they're not at their table doesn't mean they are elsewhere slacking off. He began in the kitchen, there were dirty pots on the stove, okay Kelpy was doing his job. He then went to other places and saw that everyone of them were doing what they were supposed to.

Ace eventually came upon the brunch bar up top. He sighed, he would be eating alone this day. He retrieved all his food and sat down and ate. To Ace's pleasant surprise the room was rather quiet but there was always a down side to things....not there were police everywhere which kind of freaked him out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm

I took the hot bowl, and yelped as my hands stung from the heat. The bowl clattering down to the floor and oatmeal flying everywhere. I groaned and closed my eyes. Thise could'nt be happening. I bit my lip daring to glance at the mans face. It was boiling red and rage was burning in his eyes. He shoved the tray of food into one girls hands and came up to me, placing his hands on my shoulders and shaking me, hard. I winced, it felt as though my head was going to unscrew from my neck. "You careless clod! You.. you piece of crap!" He yelled at my face. Tears sprung to my eyes at the pain when he shoved me up to the wall. "You clean this mess up this instant!" He yelled. Then released me and stormed out of the room. Passing Kelpy. "Kelpy, take a mop down to the room where the 'damsals in distress' are." He chuckled at his choice of words, then shoved passed Kelpy.

(I hope it's ok if I RP him, you seemed a little full, the chief, captain.. gosh, and I'm only RPing Julia. Sorry! D= I'll help from now on Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 am

(wait were you playing the Captain or some random guy. Thanks I was getting full, it's fun rping and such but rping too many people can give a bit of an headache. Btw I like the little mini banner underneath he larger, it's cool. You know the one that says to enjoy rping.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm

(The guy that brought the food in Smile You're welcome. and Yeah I like it too Smile) :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:37 am

(You learning html? Ah I see.)

Justin was mopping the kitchen floor when suddenly one the crew mates came by and yelled at him to clean up some mess down stairs. He sighed and then got shoved, what a jerk. After the man passed by him Justin gathered up his cleaning supplies and headed down stairs. He spilled bits of dirty water here there, he would have to get that later.

He came upon the door and set the bucket to the floor so he would have an empty hand to open the metal door. The door creaked open to reveal several women eating oatmeal. He quickly spotted where the mess was, it was near the new girl. Already getting into trouble he thought. He picked up his bucket again and hauled it where he needed to clean up.

"Excuse me, I need to clean this." he said in a rather monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:16 am

I sulked back. "Sorry." I mumbled, figuring being rude wasn't going to help anything. I sighed and bit my lip leaning back on the wall. (Sorry, no muse lolz i'll reply with more detail next time)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 am

Justin grunted a small thanks to the girl and grabbed the rag that was sitting on the edge of the bucket. He rewetted it and begun to pick the split oatmeal. When he got all the food into the rag he went over to the small garbage bin in the corner and dumped it out. Bits of oatmeal still remained in the rag but at this point of time he didn't care enough to pick them out.

He then returned back to the spot and finished cleaning the spot, the girls that surrounded him giving him weird looks. "What?" he asked rather dully. They all then turned and eithier stared at the wall or at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I laughed gently, probably the first time ever since I got into this place. I quickly wipped the smile off my face and slouched into a corner, biting my lip gently I glanced around and sighed. Watching him mop up the floor, my gaze glazing over and my vission blurring slightly. I let out an exasperated sigh. Then opened my mouth to speak."What are you guys going to do with us?" I asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

Justin picked up his bucket and other cleaning materials, behind him he heard chuckle but thought nothing of it. He headed to the door but a question interrupted his chain of actions, a rather cold tone for a question. His green-hazel eyes turned to the girl that was slotched up in a filth covered corner. He gave her plain look and answered her question in a much less cold tone.

"Hopefully you won't be here long enough to see." He approached the door and took a hold of the handle to leave.

The Chief walked into his office and put all his belongings down. He sat upon in his black leather swivel chair and booted his computer. While waiting for the computer to fully start up his retrieved the cell phone out of his pocket and set on his desk and looked at it hoping that it would ring, that the secretary would have a date for him.

After a few moments his computer finally was booted and he began researching about the current case at hand. He was giving his all for this case, to find these missing girl. He reached out for a picture that sat upon his desk and look upon it with sentimental importance. The picture was of his granddaughter, Tracy, laying in the grass posing for her senior year picture. He sighed sadly. "I'll find you soon sweetheart." he mumbled to himself.

While looking at it a knocking came at his door and interrupted his thoughts, it was apparently one of the officers on the team that was searching for the missing girls. The Chief quickly invited him in.

"What can I do for you Samson?"

"I just got information from one the research teams, you know the one that's looking up that boat for out team."

"And....?"

"Well interestingly enough the boat belongs to a woman by the name of Susan Kiles."

"Ah....I see." Well I see that the boat doesn't belong to the current Captain of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 am

I was thoroughly surprised at his calm tone, that was not at all harsh, nor cold. My eyes stared at him blankly as he slipped out the door, then I stood there staring at the door. A puzzled expression upon my face. "OK... maybe he is on our side..?!" I said, barely believing my words. But still, if you would've heard him, there would be no doubt left in your body that he was fully or partly on our side. I pondered this thought. Wondering why he'd be working for them if he was against it. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am

Justin walked out, he heard her comment but decided to not reply to it. He closed the door behinde him and went up stairs to continue cleaning. He had hope that he would get off this boat soon, even it that meant going to jail himself.

Ace slowly got up from his seat and left his seat to go to the pool side. He tried to distract himself with his book but the book only reminded him of Julia. He closed the book and sighed sadly. What was he going to do? He needed to keep his mind off of things. He decided to jump into the pool.

He friskly took off his shirt and shoes and jumped. The little kids just gawked and giggled, the old people frowned upon him. Now he had wet jeans...perfect, oh well it was well worth it. A lifeguard saw him and went up to talk to him, telling him that he should haveswim trunks on when he went into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm

(Keep going, not much for me to do.. :P)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

(Wanna just skip to the rescue part?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: