.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I coughed as stale air filled my lungs, rejecting at first then continueing to accept them. I let my eys flutter open, I had a migrain that made me groan as I rolled onto my back to see a single dull bulb glaring down at me, it seemed harmless enough but any kind of light made my head pound worse.

In the restaurant

The captain sitting at the nearby table with his family see's the young man, he looks distressed, worried.. Abotu what? Did he not like the food? He slowly pushed himself back from the table and made his way towards Ace, his eyes dark brown, and his beard a dark brown also, with silver,grey strands here and there. "'Scuse me Sir.. Are you all right?" He asked as he appraoched Ace, his eyebrows raised. he had seen the whole ordeal with the woman and all. And wondered if he had fouht with his girlfriend or something. Might aswell help the poor ma.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:26 pm

"I'm....I'm fine." Ace replied in low down-and-out tone, not wanting to admit that a hot girl just up and left him. He gave a nice smile hoping he would just leave him be. Where could be though? Maybe she already went back to their room and Ace just didn't notice....but why would she do that?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm

"You don't look fine." He persisted, with an encouraging smile. "Looking for someone? I can page them for you if you'd like. On the ship and in the restaurant." He added...Shifting his weight, he didn't want to just ignore his passengers and wanted them to get the best treatment possible.

(RP those kidnapper guys.. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:15 pm

(okay!)

"Yeah I am looking for someone, a friend of mine. She said she was going to the bathroom so I waited here for her to come out and since she was taking forever I sent a woman in to go see if she's alright but she wasn't there. I think she just ditched me even she had no reason to do so. She now I'm really worried about her, I even tried calling her. So yeah if you could page her that would be great, her name is Julia Cortez." He sat there on the red chair looking quite glum.

On the Fishing Boat.....

The group of sat around a poker table playing.....well poker, smiling and all proud of themselves.

"Hey boss," the well rounded man with the white beard turned to his subordinate,"Why didn't we get more girls? Why just one?"

"Well Ken," replied the boss in his low rough voice,"it would of been too risky if we stayed any longer, it's sort of suspicious that fishing boat would be float in the middle of the night." one of the other members called show, the captain got a full house. The white bearded man chuckled and took his prize, the other cursed his victory. The boat then started to move towards China.

"Though we only caught one tonight boys, we still have plenty of other women on this boat and that one we caught will sell for millions so no worries, eh?" encouraged the captain, the other men shouted with happiness, except for one. He was young man in his early twenties.

His name is Justin but the crew, unfortunately, call him Kelpy. Does he know why? No he does have a clue why. He sighed and put his hand of cards down. "I'm going down to go check on the women, make sure they're not making an attempt to escape." he announced, even though he was hoping they were escaping. He hated his job but he had to stay on due to the fact that his sister would be sold away if he didn't work for them.

The blond man stood up from the table and headed down stairs to do his daily routine, it was his duty on the boat to make sure the women are taken care of, meaning he cooks for them, and washes what little bedding they have. He started down the halls opening each little slit the door had and peered through, most of the girls just glared at him. They didn't know how lucky they were to have him check up on them for if it were any other guy they would gone and.....don't wanna go there.

He slid the little door open, his piercing green eyes being the only thing shown. He saw that it was the new girl, she was blond and looked like she was having a head ache of some sort. "I'll get your bedding in a bit." he announced to her and closed the slit to go off to go get her supplies.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:27 pm

"W..weher am I?" I asked drowsely, my vision blurred slightly. I glanced around me at all the other woman. My eyes widening. "W...ho..huh?" I couldn't spit out my words. I was so confused, a dumbfounded look was across my features, I realized that my hands and feet were tied with a thick rope that harshly rubbed against my skin causing little cuts. I groaned as another pound of pain pounded in my head.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Justin came back with a blanket and a sad excuse for a pillow for the new girl. He carefully opened the door and locked it behind him so none of the other women would get through. He gently put the things next to her. He noticed her facial expression, she looked as if she was in pain. He would offer some pain reliever but he was sure she would refuse it, just the other girls. He could feel the hatred coming from them, scratching on his back. He turned to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:52 pm

"Wait!"I said quickly, gornaing gently, pushing myself up into a sitting position. "Wh...where am I??" I whispered fearfully. Gnawing on my lip, I could've sworn it felt like I was in some sort of night mare at this moment.

The captain nodded. "Ok young man." He said and pulled out his radio. "John...Marie. Both of you do me the favor and page a girl named Julia Cortez, she seems to be missing." He said. "Yessir." Came the response from both.

Soon after the loud speakers in every corner of the room grew slightly staticy then got clear as the feminine voice came through. "Julia Cortez. Julia Cortez. You are needed at the front desk. Julia Cortez." Soon you could hear the manly voice on the ship sound over the decks, repeating the same message.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:37 am

(I just replied to evermoor! woot I got that filled out! Very Happy)

Justin was tempted to turned around to answer her question he knew that he was being camcorder at this very second so he couldn't he walked out of the door and locked it once again.
One of the other girls turned to Julia. She looked as though she had been for a while. "Hi you must new here. I'm Tracy." she offered her hand to Julia to shake.

Ace stood up and went outside to see if something happened like i she was found or something but nothing at least to his knowledge. He walked back in hoping the captain for him to say something like 'Yep we found her.' pr something among those lines.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:23 am

"Sorry lad. No one reported to the desk.." He said and looked sadly at Ace. Then suddenly, he looked startled. "Someone claimed to have seen an odd woman walking into the bathroom earlier. Looked like a cross dresser, as in, man, but looking like a woman....I can't believe I didn't look into that, it slipped my mind. Apparantly they never came back out either." He looked dead at Ace. Lowering his voice he said to him. "There have been some kidnappings lately. Just started about a week ago. Most of them happened in this restaurant when the fancy ships or yahts came in." "I'll inform the police of this event right away." He pulled out his radio once again and radioed the police station.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:42 am

Ace was awe struck, he couldn't believe it. He would of much been ditched than have Julia kidnapped, at least if she did actually ditch him she would be alright. Ace closed his eyes and prayed that she was safe and alright. He opened his eyes he wanted to cry but he held strong reminding himself she is probably alright, she's a strong woman.

Justin walked back up to the poker table, guilt was over filling him. How he wanted to free all those girls and just let them go home. He sighed and pulled up a chair. "What's the matter Kelpy? You look a little under the weather." said the captain as he dealt out a new set of cards to everyone. Justin instantly changed his facial expression to an happier one.

"What me? Nah! I'm as happy as could be. I'm with my crew playing poker, what more could a man ask for?" The captain smiled and accepted his answer. "Ah! He had me worry there for a moment Kelpy my man." That was close if the captain found out that he was sad about something he would get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:56 am

I slowly looked at the girl. And tried best I could to reach one of my tied hands to hers. I laughed gently, but pain pounded in my head erasing any signs of a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Julia." I said hoarsly. Clearing my throat a bit as I took her hand and shook it then withdrew my hand squirming to get them untied.

Soon sirens were heard in the distance.

(I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA FOR A ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:10 am

(I saw, I'll sign up for the rp soon!)

The breeze flew in Ace's face and the loud sound sirens filled his ears and hope over whelmed his heart. a hope that wanted Julia safe and there on the boat, he doesn't want her on the boat in the first place but they already searched around the cruise ship with no signs of seeing her.He wore a fierce look on his face, it wasn't a good idea to mess with him right this time.

The crew men sat around drinking their beer and playing their games when suddenly they hear something in the distance, the sounds of a siren going off. When they heard that horrible sound, well to Justin it was wonderful, they all stop what they were doing.The captain nearly choke on his drink, Ken dropped his cards, the tech man's face was fill with shock, Justin revealed a small smile but remembered that he should pretended to be horrified, and the mop hand yelped.

"Men hide the girls, hide the girls!" cried the captain. "How are we suppose to do that captain?!" exclaimed Ken. "Men I believe we need to abort ship and swim for our lives!" Justin's eyebrows raised, he had to keep the crew on board so they can be arrested. "Now captain let's not be so hasty they're more likely to get caught out here than we are in here."
"Explain Kelpy!" the captain demanded. "Well we can simply tell a lie, no?"

The captain looked thoughtful and started to like the idea, he was after all very lazy and didn't feel like swimming for his life. " Alright I like that idea Kelpy! Alright hide the girls and lock the door." "but how do we hide the girls, captain?!" ken asked again. he captain turned to the blond young man.

"Any ideas Kelpy?" Justin thought for a moment. "Don't we have those left over boards from when you bought the boat? The boards that match the wall exactly?" The captain's eyes light up. "That's perfect Kelpy!" How Justin dreaded helping this guy....this crew but he knew he had to in able to keep the men on board."

The captain gave his men their orders and they followed. Soon the walls looked as though there were no doors ever built in. They continued playing their game as if nothing was happening.

Tracy, and the rest of the girls, cheered loudly when they heard the sirens. They knew exactly what they meant...freedom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:21 am

I watched as all the girls cheered, I still had no idea what was going on, or where I was. I was so confused that thinking at that moment made my migrain grow. I leaned back on the wall and looked around, seeing a sharp object nearby, I slowly crawled over on my elbows and knees, trying to undo the ropes around my wrists. As far as I knew I had been..kidnapped...?
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 am

(I'm alive I swear! XD)

Tracy looked behind her and noticed that Julia was in pain. She walked over to her, she found something sharp to cut the ropes, smart girl. "Hey you feeling alright?" she asked slowly as she lowered herself with her knees.

They were almost there, just a little farther. The crisp sea air stung Ace's sense harshly, he really didn't like the smell of dead fish and salt together. His sight was still dead on the boat that captured Julia, he felt if he stared at it long enough they would get there sooner.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 am

(I dun feel like playing the police lolz. I'm leaving tomorrow on a trip. won't be back for a week...)

I looked at her. "Headache.." I murmurred finally freeing my hands and then untieing my feet. I pushed myself to my feet. Glad to ba able to walk again and move around instead of be tied up on the floor. I sighed looking around. "Now..can someone please explain to me, whats going on?" I asked curious, yet fear still glistened in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 am

(Sadness...see ya in on the 9th then.)

Tracy smiled sadly at her. "Well," she began, "you have been kidnapped by a group of sick men that planned on selling us for whatever uses the buyer wants but don't worry we won't be on here for very much longer.....at least I hope not."

(want me to do the police part?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:21 pm

I felt faint for a moment. "Yikes...." I whispered, still hearing the sirens. I looked around adn bit my lip nervously. Sighing gently. (YES PWEASE lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:10 pm

(okay!)

Ace was still glaring at the boat that lied before him, though it was becoming more difficult due to the fact that his eyes were becoming really heavy really quickly. His eyes then shot open with surprise, the loud speaker behind him just requested for the fishing vessel to halt. Ace waited to see the reaction.

The 'fishermen' tensely played B.S., waiting for the police to come then they all jumped when they heard the police that were not too faraway from them. The captain immediately ordered Ken to go anchored the boat. After a 'yes sir' he went and did just that. The boat shortly after came to a complete stop. "Alright men they'll be here shortly. Let me do all the talking." Justin smiled internally. His plan was simple yet effective. This incident would be over soon.....he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

I felt teh boat stop. And heard he loud speakers blare in my ears. I cringed, then smiled. "Yay." I laughed gently. (no muse...read PM)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 pm

(Eeeeekk Cole?!?! Reply?! I promise my next post will be detailed!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 am

The boat came to a stop and the police started to load into the smaller boats so they could get on the fishermens' boat without a lot hassle. Ace bolted over to the boat to get on but the police chief stopped him. "And where do you think you're going boy?" Ace gave the man a duh look. "I was going onto the boat." the chief shook his head no. "I can't allow that boy." Ace started to get a little annoyed. "Why not?" it wasn't exactly the best decision to question authority. "Because, boy, you're not trained and if something were to happen you may get seriously injured...or perhaps die. Stay." Ace internally rolled his eyes, he seriously doubted he would get hurt.

"I won't get hurt, sir." the chief sighed, this boy was being terribly stubborn....lucky for the chief he could be more stubborn. "No stay here." he said firmly, he then hopped into the boat and drove off, leaving ace behind.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment, focusing on the faint sound of boat motors in the distance. I smiled, the I remebered Ace. My eyes flew open. Ace! I had completely forgotten! What if he thought I ditched him or something! What if he had no idea I had been kidnapped! All these possibilities rushed through my mind. I groaned and banged my head back on the wood. I felt terrible. I gnawed on the inside of my cheek, hoping he knew what the real situation was.

I felt tears sting my eyes, and quickly blinked them away, what a stupid thing to cry for. Stop being a baby Julia! I screamed internally and breathed evenly. This was all going to be over soon, the police will be here any minute. I hoped no one in the crew would burst in and suddenly decide to shoot their captives, that'd be terrible, and plain dumb for them; beind accused of kidnap, and murder. Hahaha. No. Not smart. I sent up a silent prayer to God to let this all turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Ace stared stupidly after they left, he couldn't believe it! They had actually left him behind. He let out a large sigh and went to go sit where he could see the boat.

The police came to the side of the boat and climbed up the metal ladder. The captain, as calmly as he could, set his cards down as he heard the sound of footsteps. "They're here men." Finally, Justin couldn't stand to wait any longer, though he was slightly nervous about telling the police about the kidnappings.

"Police come out!" boomed a voice not too far away from where the Captain sat. The captain stood up and went to the police. "Hello gentlemen, may I ask what the police are doing here?" "We're here to see if we can have permission to search your boat. We suspect that there are kidnapped girls on this particular boat. Is your captain available?"

"I am he." "Ah! I see. Well may we have permission to search your boat for kidnapped girls?" The Captain thought for a moment, if he were say no then wouldn't that make him look suspicious? If he were to say yes however then the police can look all over his boat and perhaps find them.

"No, I will not give you permission to search my boat. I don't have kidnapped girls on my boat and I don't want police searching my boat." The chief nodded. "Very well then. Have a nice day," he turned towards his fellow members, "Let's go." The other officers looked rather disappointed.

They climbed down the ladder and headed back to the boat.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I heard some very faint mumblings, and some sirens. Then what sounded like retreating steps. "Crap, NOO!!!! WE'RE DOWN HERE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, stopping and coughing to a slight second. I screamed once more. "WE'RE DOWN HERE!!!!" I prayed that they heard us. Some police were so stupid, they should search the stinking boat anyway, I understood they had to had a warrent or some other crap, but HELLO!! Missing girls! Break the rules for just ONE SECOND! I banged on the wall with my fists, hoping, praying that they could hear me. "Help!" I looked at all the girls, hoping they'd scream also. Most of them joined me on banging on the walls and screaming at the top of our lungs. It HAD to work, it just HAD to! Panic rose in my body, Ace flashed through my head. Oh gosh no! Please let me get off of this boat!!

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm

(Hax! How could they hear the whole conversation when they are down below and it's a metal ship? Maybe they could hear mumbles of talking....like MAYBE but it's less likely.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: