.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 pm

The Cruise (PG-13) Adv2ta0

Your sitting in your living room on a hot day, the first day of summer the 21st, flipping through the channels on your plasma screen TV, while your flipping a loud voice booms over the TV, you roll your eyes, Another stupid comercial... You think, about to hit the button on your remote again to switch channels, but something catches your attention about what the mans voice is saying, your eyes are now glued to the TV, as pictures of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship play over the screen, and the man clearly states in an animated voice. "You could be one of the lucky 30 people that get to go on this cruise ship for free! Call now and your reservations will be made immediately, and you'll get deluxe rooms and luxury treatment and privileges. Call the number on the screen and you could be one of the lucky 30 callers!" You waste no time in reaching for the phone and dialing the number. "Hello, Royal Cruise Arrangements speaking, you are one of the lucky 30 callers, i will need your name and number, and you reservations will be made immediately." You can't help but smile and bit your lip excitedly as you quickly tell the lady your name and number, your arrangements are quickly made, and you get the tickets a couple days later, the 23rd. Your reservations state that in two days, the 25Th your ship will be boarding at 9 AM, and will depart at 10 AM. You hurriedly pack all your summer clothes for a 70 day trip to the caribbean, the cruise ship will leave from Miami, FL, then head for the Caribbean, after 7 days of travel you will have a chance to board in the Caribbean and explore for a full day before your off again to travel more little islands around the area. You are so excited as you pack all your summer clothes, flip flops, shorts, t shirts, every warm weather clothing you can get your hands on.

Well, you really lucked out, 70 days (Until the 1st on the Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship! Wow what a privilege. Enjoy your trip and hope you have a ball.

Here are a few things you must know before your off on your journey Smile

Royal Caribbean Cruise
Formal dinners, and parties will be held on the bottom deck every night, it is required that women wear long formal gowns, dresses, past the knees, and men must be wearing suits, and/or tuxedo's.

Everything is open day and night, snack bars, pools, restaurants, so if you have your mind set on a midnight snack, don't hesitate to visit the kitchen and get a luxurious stomach filling snack.

Carved In Stone

° There are more people on the cruise than just the 30 that won the free tickets.
° No Role-Playing without me
° Ages 15-20
° Be realistic
° People are different, try to have diversity in the characters
° Normal site rules
° Pets are allowed, but you must create your own form
° Keep gender ratios even
° Fill out the entire form
° I control the variables

Forms

Full name;;
Age;;
Gender;;
Skin;;
Hair;;
.color;;
.length;;
.style;;
.health;;
Personality;;
Items;;
Picture and/or Detailed Description;;

Last edited by Donna on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 pm

First name;;Juliana
Middle name;;Maria
Last name;;Cortez
Nick names;;Julie, Julia, Mary, Maria, JC, Jewel.
Nationality;;American
Ethnicity;;1/4German, 1/4Italian 1/4French 1/4Native American
Birthstone;;
Age;;17 1/2
Gender;;Female
Skin;;Light Tan
Hair;;
.color;;Very light beach blonde, with some dark streaks
.length;;medium lengthed, about an inch below her shoulder blades.
.style;;Naturally wavy, and curly, always sideswept
.health;;It's silky, shiney, and soft, you just feel like running your hands right through it, and not letting go, cause it's so healthy, strong, and not dry, or anything.
Personality;;
Her Wild Side:
Juliana is a creafree spunky girl with a sense of humor, you can't tame her, she hears a party is being thrown at so and so's house she's alreayd ready and over, she loves to have fun and believes in living life while your still alive and blessed with good health. She isn't that wild though, she's not into drinking or anything, she just goes for the fun.

Her Quiet Side:
When Julie is bored she's normally really quiet and would just love to sit out in a big oak tree in the middle of nowhere reading an interesting book, (mostlikely a romacen novel). She can become thoughtful and completely zone out while you are talking to you, which is absolutely normal, don't think she thinks your boring or anything, it's just her nature

Her Temper:
Juliana has a temper that you'd never believe her 5'6" body could hold, when she's mad she explodes and there's no stopping her, she isn't affriad to just yell at you right out infront of everyone, she doesn't bother hidding it.
Physique;;Juliana is a very attractive girl, stunning eyes and a nice complection, with the softest skin, she is lightly tanned, enough that people won't think she's pale or anything, her hair reaches just below her collarbone, and is naturally wavy/curly, and is a nice bleach blonde. Juliana has the body of a model. (So she's been told) with the right curves and sexy, strong legs. She still has her flaws, like the occasional blemish that she quickly trys to hide, of course she's not perfect, she's like any other human being out there.
Interests;;Julia has mayn interests, but a few of her many faves, are reading, photography, and singing, she is a wonderful singer.
History;;Julian had a pretty rough past, her parents were a happy couple untill Julies 6th birthday, they satrted fighting more, because of her fathers drinking problem, he came home each night, to pick on her mother, her and her younger brothers, her father beat her, and treated her as if she was his slave, she was expected to do everything, and her mother wasn't treated any better.

Thats where most of her temper comes from; her father. A few weeks before Julie was to turn 17, she was involved in a tragic car crash, of which her mother died, and she barely escaped death, with a broken neck, a fracture in her left leg, and she had a large gash running down her side that took 50 stitches, she had to spend her birthday in the hospital and was unable to attend the funeral that was held for her mother. She spent a miserable 10 months in the hospital.

Nowthat Julie is 19 and on her own, she inherited her mothers house at the age of 18, and durring that time lived with her mothers parents.

Wardrobe;;I Will Post When I RP
Style;;Sporty, casual, and stylish
Items;;
♫Purse
Things In Purse
Lip Gloss
♫Heart Key Chain
On Key Chain
♫House Keys
♫Balcony Key
♫Bedroom Key
♫Car Keys, and a few extra keys to rooms in her house
----------
♫Ipod Chimera
♫Earbuds
♫Cell Phone charm
----------
♫Camera
----------
♫Set of calculator mini ruler, pens, mic, and so on
♫5GB USB Memory Stick
♫Roxy Wallet
♫Colored Invisible Ink Pens

♫Computer Case
Things In Computer Case
♫Laptop

♫Roxy Tote
Things In Roxy Tote
♫Sticky Notes
♫Pens
♫Planners
♫Journals
♫Notebooks
♫Scented & Glittered Gel Pens

♫Make-Up Box
Things In Make Up Boxes
♫Make-up Kit♫Curious Perfume
♫Body Glitter Kit
♫Body Spray
♫Body Care Kit

♫Jewelry Box
Things In Box
♫Jewelry
♫Birthstone Rings
♫Juicy Coture Heart Necklace
Theme song;; Lets just say her fave song kay? Valentines Dance Tango.
Likes;;
♥ Fun
♥ Flowers, especially lilies of the valley, forget-me-nots and roses
♥ Romance Novels, fiction of course, since she doesn't like men.
♥ Parties
♥ Rain
♥ Doodling
♥ Mysteries/Adventure
♥ Looking Good
♥ Music
♥ Summer
♥ Eating Out
♥ Secrets
♥ Camping
♥ Socializing
♥ Stars
♥ Ice Cream
♥ Watching the Sunset/Sunrise
♥ Pointless Laughter
♥ Surfing
♥ Snowboarding
♥ Looking up random quotes
♥ Red Licorice
♥ Her best friends
♫ Subway (The Sandwhich Restaurant place.)
♫ Perfume
♫ Desinging Fashion
♫ Seasons
♫ The beach/The Ocean
♫ Suprises
♫ Relaxing
♫ Dancing in the rain
♫ Shopping
♫ Styling Hair
♫ Humor
♫ Being Herself
♫ Setting Traditions
♫ Candy
♫ Travel
♫ Photography
♫ Computer
♫ Laying in the/under the Moonlight/Sunlight/Stars/Clouds
♫ Midnight Rides/Snacks/Walks/Just Midnight
♫ Equine
♫ Amusment Parks
♫ Colors, Dark and Bright
♫ Chinese Food

Dislikes;;
♫ Men (More or less...)
♫ Lables
♫ Needles
♫ Rap
♫ Being Yelled at/Left out/Ignored
♫ She hates when she's on the computer and people come up behind her and watch what she's doing.
♫ Akward Silcences
ღ Mosquitos
ღ Hypocrites
ღ Backstabbers
ღ Rude People
ღ Spiders *Shudders*
ღ Hospitals

1St Picture
2Nd Picture
3Rd Picture

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm

(Lets start when they are all on the cruise ship. The next day.
Weather: Sunny and tropical
Time:6:00AM)

Julie sighed as she stood at the rail at the front of the ship, her hair was blowing back slightly in the gentle breaze, as she leaned fully on the rail. Her left foot resting on the lowest rail as her right foot was firmly placed on the wooden deck, her eyes reflected the beautiful sunrise that was glittering over the ocean water, that rippled with the waves as she cruise ship lazily slived through it. She pushed a wisp of her behind her ear and yawned, she was the only one up at that moment, she couldn't sleep, and everyone else was sound asleep taking advantage of their summer vacation.

She ran her hand freely through her silky smooth hair and stuffed her cold hands into her sweatshirt, she stepped back and turned her back to the spectacular view and walked towards the pool area. Her hair blowing freely around her face as she walked, her shoes gently tapping on the wooden flooring.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:07 am

First name;; Curtis
Middle name;; Asa
Last name;; Meraine
Nick names;; Ace
Nationality;; American
Ethnicity: German, Irish, Native American,
Birthday;; October 13
Birthstone;; Opal
Age;; 18
Gender;; male
Skin;; white, slightly tan
Hair;;
.color;; chocolate brown
.length;; about 4 in
.style;; straight, slightly gelled in the bang area
.ealth;;??
Personality;;
you'll see
Physique;; Muscular but not too muscular, not like a body builder (gross)
Interests;;

.Cars
.Cards
.Fire
.Reading
.Drawing
.Food
.Plays Viola
.Singing (Well at least in the shower when he thinks no one is listening)
.Chess

History;;

Grew up in a small town with his mother, father and his younger twin sisters (Oh the pain). His father was always looking after his best interests....but just in a way Ace doesn't like. For example once Ace brought home his report card with almost all A's but one B. When his father saw that he frowned and told him that he could of done better. His mother was always supportive of him, always smiling, cooking, cleaning, working, or knitting something. His sisters were always wrecking the house, but Ace loves them anyway, they were always up to no good.
Wardrobe;; will post as rp goes
Style;; it varies from day to day some days he feels like punk other days he feels like prep, but most he feels casual
Items;;

.Cell
.Wallet
.Credit Card
.ID
.personal clothing, toiletries
.books
. mp3 player
.lap top
.viola
.music for viola
.Chocolate

Theme song;; (don't know XD)

Likes;;

.Chocolate (has a extreme obsession, it's surprising he isn't fat yet)
.To sometimes mess with people
.to play viola

Dislikes;;

.Most people
.chocolate haters (he thinks they're crazy)
. when people make him angry

Ace! Very Happy

Last edited by Colenasta on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am

Ace tossed and turned in his bed. Gah this bed is too comfy for me. He thought as he rose out of his bed, his hair in a mess. He stumbled over to the window of his room, pulled the curtains aside, big mistake. Ace quickly closed his eyes and covered his face. Ah the sun is up. He kept his eyes closed and felt around for the curtains, once he found them he death gripped them and rudely closed them. Well that was a rude awaking, quite literal. He opened his eyes to see pitch darkness again.

Maybe he should start with some thing simpler. He thought for a moment then decided against it. He looked over near his bed to his night stand which had a alarm clock upon it. It was about 6:05, he hated when he woke up this early. Ace didn't know what to do because whenever he tried to fall back to his slumber he failed miserably. He sighed, You know what I'm going to to go read near the pool. Surely no one would be up at this hour. If they were they had to be a freak, right? He then chuckled to himself, ha he just called himself a freak, oh well Ace was too tired to care. He looked around in the darkness for his book. He then left his room, slowly adjusting to the light. After a few minutes he arrived....to see a hot blond.

His eyes went wide for just a second, then he turned around quietly to go somewhere else. It bugged him to have people around while reading, even if they were quiet.

Last edited by Colenasta on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Julia had quick eyes that quickly shot over to the guy that had walked up on deck, she saw him turn away and shrugged, she wasn't in the mood to make friends at the moment, especialy since she was grumpy she had woken up so early, she stuffed her brown sweatshirt and walked along the deck, her shoes making a light tapping sound as she walked. Her hair was blown around her face with a harsh gust of wind and she growled unhappily as she quickly pulled her almost frozen hand out of her cozy warm pocket and ran it through her now messy hair, she rolled her eyes at herself and looked down at the side bag that hung across her chest and hung by her hip. She stuck her hand into it and fished around for a long moment, before pulling out a book she had been reading for a while, it was a Jennie McGrady book, it was called Stranded. She leaned against one of the steel rails her right foot balancing on the bottom rail and her other was firmly on the wood floor. She leaned on the rail and flipped to the page where she had left off at, her eyes scanning the page, then she began reading.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Ace crossed his arms, I should of worn a shirt. He was still in his red plaid pj bottoms. He started left the deck to go to the main dining hall. He took a look back to the blond, who was now reading Stranded. Ace made a quick mental note to go look that up on his lap top later. His bear feet gently touched the golden oak floors.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Julia felt someones eyes on her for a second and quickly glanced around catching his gaze before he looked away, she looked back at her book then out at the water. She sighed out of boredom and bit her lip to hold back a yawn, snuggling deeper into her brown sweatshirt, her thin brown tanktop didn't help much against the cold breaze but she could handle it.

She stepped away from the rail and walked towards the lounge that was on the second floor. In total the cruise ship had around 5 stories, pretty amazing huh? Well the bottom floor is where all the machanisms are.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Ace heard footsteps from behind him, he looked back to see that the blond had moved from her spot. He looked away from her and searched for a map of some short. He looked around the the ship's beautiful walls. He saw many paintings of modern art, some of it even freaked him out a bit. There, over near one of Picasso's paintings he saw a map of the ship. He looked at it, it showed the ship and the five stories. He quickly spotted the main dining room, it was on the second floor. He started to make his way over to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm

She stepped into the lounge, and sighed in from the cold, it was nicely decorated with modern art and had a snack bar and comfortable couches with a 30 inch plasma screen up against the far right wall. She walked to the snack bar, the person who was supposed to be attending you was fast asleep in an armchair behind the counter, she laughed gently, they had all night shifts just incase someone was hungry or was having a party in one of ht emany rooms and needed soemone to wait. She looked across the counter and reached up to the bell on the counter top, her hand coming down on the button, immediatly a loud ding wrung through the room and the startled teen jumped up to his feet, he was about 17 years old, attractive and well built, she giggled gently. "A mountain dew please." She said and smiled. The good part about winning triops on cruise ships, EVERYTHING is free, snacks, food, you name it. He nodded and reached into one of the fridges and grabbed a mountaint dew then set it on the table. "2.25$" He said with a yawn, Julia nodded then pulled a little card she had in her pocket, which ment everything was free for her. He smiled and nodded. "OK." She smiled back then walked towards one of the couches
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 am

Ace walked onto the elevator and went down to the second floor. Once he got out, he walked out into the forest green hallway and started looking for the dining area. He spent about 20 min looking for it, the dining hall is on this side of the ship right? Shane walked into the lounge area. He looked around to see the blond woman from eariler and the counter dude. "Hey do any of you know where the dining area is?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Julias eyes traveled over to the man who had just walked into the room, she thought a moment. "If you go down the hall and turn left and go down another hall, to your right the second to third doorway, i think it's one of those." she remembered from exploring earlier last night. She smiled and glanced around then opene dher mountain dew and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm

"How do I know this isn't some type of trap and you're just setting me up?" Ace said with a smirk. He studied her for a moment, she didn't look she was the type of person to set up traps or pranks but the ones that don't look like are most likely the ones to pull pranks.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Julia looked at him quizically, "Trust...simply trust.." She said mysteriously of course she had nothing planned, but might aswell have fun :P
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:47 pm

"Trust? How can I trust you, I don't know you. Blondes are always sneaky they make you think they're dumb with their jokes but really they are tricky creatures." Ace walked over to the counter and order a cherry coke, he really wanted a Mountain Dew but he didn't want Julia thinking he was some type of copy cat.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Julia rolled her eyes playfully. "Why would i play any sort of trick on you, i don't know you either." She said and laughed. Taking a drink of her Mountain dew and shifting her weight as she leaned on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Ace opened his cherry coke and took a sip. He slowly made his over to the blonde. "Ah haven't you heard of those type of people that just play pranks on random people though?" He then remembered that he was still in his pj bottoms and his hair was a mess. Great.....
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Julia raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down, smirking lightly at his choise in outfit to come out of his room. She looked back up at him and shrugged. "You asked, i answered, if your so paranoide about people playing pranks on you, thenyou shouldn't ask questions." She laughed gently and raised aneyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm

"Alright, fine, I'll dub you trustworthy for now and leave you to you to your book." With that he spun around started leaving, his romance novel, which no ones about because he has a book cover over it, his coke in the other hand. Ace sighed, he just got beaten verbaly, his hair is quite messy, and he's in his pjs. The only two good things about this situation was that he talked to Julia, and that he was shirtless, ladies dig that right?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Julia held in her laughter, the boy behid hte counter gazed at her admirngly, which kinda wierded her out. She quickly jogged out of hte lounge and looked around rolling her eyes playfully as he was walking away.

She looked at her cubic zyrconium studded gold watch, it was a quarter to 8am, wow time had surely flown by. She heard footsteps coming down the hall and looked up, a group of people were walking and talking all at once, they were dressed in uniforms, that were a light sea blue, and white, with hats on and there was an anchor on the right side of their shirts on the pocket, they were all men, they all stopped talking once they spotted her and just kinda watched. "..Um..hi?" She asked stumbling on her words, man were their only men on this ship? She quickly turned on her heels and walked down in the oposite direction, stepping off down a side hall then jogging towards a starcase that led to the other levels, she climbed and climbed till she was on the 5th level, it was a large deck, and there was a pool and a snack bar which was set up under a cieling that had glass panels to let sun light in. No one was insight, she heard talking and leaned over the rail able to see everyone on the 2nd level, quite a few people were up and bustling around, chatting and motioning as they talked, then there was a group of peopel crowded over to the far right side watching a group of dolphins jumping in the water, seeming to race the ship. She smiled as the salty air filled her lungs, then she exhaled and yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:03 am

Ace entered the main dining area where the crowds were bussling and loud. Great now he didn't even get to read his book. He sighed, this is turning out to be one of the worst cruises ever. Whatever, he thought, I'll go get some food. He went up to the buffet and put some things on his plate but it wasn't a whole lot, most of it in fact was chocolate. He went and sat at a small table by himself. He then looked outside one of the wide windows to see dolphins dancing in the early morning sun. A little smile went across Ace's face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Julia sighed as her stomach started grumbling, she quickly jogged down the steps and then another stairs then she was on the second floor, she walked towards the dinning area and stepped in, her eyes scanning the crowds, she sighed and walked towards the buffet, getting a grill cheese sandwhich with a bottle of water, it was simple yes, but she wasn't THAT hungry. She glanced around all the tables full. She growled internally.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Ace took his eyes off the dolphins and decided to look around the room. He always had to make of what was going on around him. He spotted the clever blond from eariler, she appeared to be looking for a empty table. Ace wanted to enjoy the scenery a bit but.....Ace sighed and decided to signal the blond girl. He decided to signal her instead of getting and actually telling was because if he got up he was afraid that someone would take his spot.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 am

Julias eyes flitted over to Ace, she saw his signal (if he already sigaled lol) and smiled slightly, walking over, "Hey.." She said and pulled the empty chair back and then flopped down on it, setting the tray on the table, and sighing. "Oh, by the way, i'm Juliana." She said and held her hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

Ace gave her a smile, and stucked out his hand, grabbed her's, and shook. "You can call me Ace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cruise (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: