.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm

"Don't worry they aren't heavy." I said, "thats why i brought a lot of bags to spread out the weight." I giggled noticing his facial expression, i handed him the medium sized one. "Heavy or not?"
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Ace took a hold of the bag and moved up and down. He shook his head "Nah not really. Are you sure you don't want any help?" He asked still holding the bag. He was kinda hoping yes and hoping not at the same time. Yes because he felt useless if he just walked aside her and no because he didn't want to carry anything.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 pm

"If you want to, if you don't i'm capable on my own." I smiled, i didn't care if he helped or not, at least i had some company i rolled my shoulders back and stretched a little with a tired yawn then i picke dup some of m bags again.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 am

"Okay...ummm I'll just carry this bag then." He said with a bit of an nervous chuckle. Ace started to the direction of his room, the medium sized bag in his hand. "Don't worry I cleaned my place up so it isn't a pig sty." Ace wondered what it would be like temporarily living with Juliana. The only people he'd ever lived with were his family.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 pm

I laghed gently. "It's fine, my room was a little worse then a pig sty when i was unpacking." I said and smiled lightly, walking at his side.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 am

He chuckled a bit and pushed the button for the elevator. He was on the second floor, a little ways away from the main dining area. He had hoped that Julia would be comfortable in his room and not feel too weird about it. Hopefully he'll remember to put the toilet seat down after he is done with his business. If he didn't...oh boy he didn't want to go there.

He didn't know what type of woman Julia was but when he was growing up with his twin sisters and his mother they would always nag him and his dad about the toilet seat and the dirty socks under the computer desk (though he swaers up and down that it was one of his sister's doing).
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am

(no muse, keep replying =))
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 am

As soon as they got off the elevator they went down a couple of hallways. ace turned to Julia, "So....uuuhhhh....do you have any pet peeves that you would prefer me not to do?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 pm

"Not that i know of." I laughed gently. "Relax, i'm not picky, and i don't bite." I giggled gently and looked around. "So..which room?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 am

Ace quickly searched around him looking for his room, it should be around here somewhere. "Well that's good to know. I'm glad that you don't have any and just for your info I don't have any major pet peeves just the usual human stuff like people being noisy when I'm trying to sleep, you know that type of stuff." he commented as he walked finally getting to his room.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his room card and slipped it into the slot, the little light turned green and Ace heard the white door click open. "Well welcome to my place," he open the door to reveal a still semi-clean room, "it's not the fanciest but it's definitely not the worst either." He open the door fully the stood aside holding the door open for Julia like a gentleman, his left arm extended in a welcoming way.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:02 pm

I smiled at him and stepped in, "Atleast it's not a pig sty, like most of my guy friends rooms." I laughed gently and set my bags inside to the right of the door, glancing around breifly and sighing tiredly. (Shorty...hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:25 am

"Yeah, good thing it isn't a pig sty." he laughed nervously and closing the door. He walk passed her and into the "bedroom" area, luckily it looked as though the maid came in when they were gone so the beds were much neater than before he left. "So which bed do you want or does it matter to you?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 am

"Doesn't matter, I sleep anywhere any time, on anything, so, basically you could make me sleep on the floor and I could care less." I laughed gently and leaned on the wall looking at him and tilting my head. "Your choice." I said with a friendly smile and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am

Ace looked at both beds and decided on the one he slept on last night the bed on the right. "I'm just going to claim the bed on the right." and jump onto the bed, his arms and legs sprawled out. He wondered what time it was and if it was almost time for lunch or dinner. Hm....
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

I laughed gently, fine with me, I stepped towards the bed on the left and flopped down burrying my face into the pillow, and yawning, wondering how long this would be for, when they were going to give me my room back, I doubted it was going to be soon...Oh well....
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Ace looked at the clock that sat upon the nightstand, it read 4:30 pm. Dinner would be serve soonish. "Hey do you know when we're making our first stop?" Don't get Ace wrong he loves the boat but he really wants to see land outside of the USA because he's never been outside of the US.

He lazily crawled up to his pillow and his head instantly was surrounded by pillow.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:47 pm

"Like....tonight sometime...hopefully. I'm sick of being on a boat, evven though I like boats and all, you get sick of 'em sooner or later." I laughed gently, and reached my hand into my jean pocket, pulling out a wrinkled paper, I sat up and ran my hand over it trying to flatten it a bit, then i gazed at the small writing. "According to this schedual, around midnight, and they're taking us to a really fancy restaurant, as a free treat, we have to dress formal...hmmm, got the perfect dress..." I thought aloud, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 am

"Oh good, I was getting sick of this boat as well." he said remembering the murder that took place earlier. "Does the paper say we're where dinning?" Ace could think of it, him sitting at a table with plates and plates of food and Julia sitting next to him in a nice pretty dress and him looking sharp as ever. He would probably just wear the suit he brought and some nice smelling something.....what smelly stuff did he bring? Oh well he would have to look later.

(What type of cologne/smelly stuff does Juliana like?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 pm

(Axe!!!! =D)

"Hmmmm...lemme check..." I said and stared at the page, in fine print I spotted the name. In some pretty fancy font it was written beneath the print on the paper that said about the stopping and what not. "Rosa De La Noche." I said it was a spanish name and the way I said it in my American voice it was to laugh at, I giggled slightly. "Or something like that..Hahaha." I laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

(alright! Very Happy lolz)

"Rosa De La Noche?" he repeated and slightly chuckled, "Dude you sound so gringo ..... but then again I'm not a whole lot better" the last he mumbled to himself, barely making it audible.

(Shall we skip some time? Or do you perfer to rp about 7 hours?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 am

"It's, gringa, genius." I giggled floppig back on my bed atleast I knew [i]that[i] much from all those years of highschool spanish classes that were so early nothing registered in my, half asleep, mind as I leaned absent mindedly on my desk my chin lazily leaning in the palm of my hand and my eyes dropping as I fought to keep them open, I failed half the time, bribed myself out of them sometimes, others ... well you can guess. Suddenly my mind snapped back to the moment, and I looked over at Ace, controlling my laughter, feeling my cheeks starting to turn a few shades darker, oops...My cute half smile broke through and I giggled a tiny bit then stopped, and looked away from him, still a gentle smile pulled across my soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 am

(Yup skip time, after you reply once more then official time skip, but how much are we skipping, half an hour before the stop, or like right when they dock..??)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 am

(ummm how about an half hour before they have to go or 15 minutes, Ace has to put on his face XD jking!)

"Well excuse me! Geez!" he said jokingly. He watched as she started to space out, but quickly snapped back. "Well I think it's nap time." with that he turned over and tried to fall asleep.

Last edited by Colenasta on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

(duuude she didn't fall asleep, that was a back flash to highschool... hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:31 am

(oh allow me to edit then XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: