.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 pm

(ooohhhh....why?)(You love him already? XD)

He couldn't believe that actually worked. Usually he would just shrug his shoulders and say "Uh what?" but this time he knew that he could somewhat fake it. He let a sigh escape his lips and stared at the board boredly. The teacher continued going on and on about this and that then somehow went on tangent about how great Las Vegas was. When Elijah actually tuned into the conversation he immediately regretted it and continued day dreaming about well...nothing he just stares at something and gets lost in it. At times he even drools.

(You guys keep on going until the end of class then I'll hop back in.)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:14 am

[Sorry, Linds...] [Yes! XD He is awesome. And I meant me... not Zac. O__O I realize that may have come across wrongly.]

I looked down upon the crinkled, worn paper that was clasped in my hands so that I might easily read it. my eyes quickly scanned over the entire page, before I opened my mouth and began reading it right from the start.
[This is gonna be lame... XD]
"It was a cold, murky night in the small town of Brooke hills, on Halloween night. All of the children dressed in costumes and hats had retreated back to their homes safely. The pranksters had retired their tricks and games, and even the decoration lights were turned off. Inside of a lightly-colored, warm, small household sat a little girl... Maria. Maria was a morbid child, often finding joy in tearing apart her toys and dolls rather than dressing them up. Eating meat was better than Sugar cookies, and pretending to kill her stuffed animals was funner than snuggling them to sleep.
Outside the house, it was foggy and cold. There was very little light other than the glowing street lights. At the end of the paved road, there was a figure emerging from the fog. He wore clothing of all black, his hood was over his dark-haired head, and a knife was grasped firmly in his hand.
As if he knew exactly where he was going, he walked up the sidewalk to Maria's home. Once he approached the door, he knocked firmly on it three times.
Maria was unafraid, and curious... She came up off the chilly leather couch and answered the door unknowingly.
"Hello," spoke the stranger as he gave the girl a morbid smile. Maria stood there, unfazed by his expression.
"MOM!" she suddenly and dryly screamed. Instantly following, her mother and father could be heard... scattering out of bed and running downstairs. They were about to ask her what was wrong when they got to the bottom of the stairs, but they were too shocked by the man at the door.
The man darted, running to the parents.. He stabbed them both in the chest, bringing them down to the ground faster than he had hoped. He then ran to little Maria, prepared to kill her... But she gave them a better offer.
"I want to live with you," She said at the last second, cornered down by the man. But the man agreed... A hostage was not a bad idea, anywa----"
"Nicholas Folchart!" My teacher shouted in an unbearably loud and striking voice. I pulled the paper away from my head, and turned my head to face him. "I put my trust in you to write something appropriate! Take your seat this instant... F!"
I scowled coldly at the teacher. Bullsh*t.... I thought I did a good job! I returned to my seat, and sulked as I sat back down into it. It was horrifically embarrassing... mostly for the teacher. Surely he'd regret giving me a bad grade once he thought about my story a little more.

Little did me, or anyone else in the class know... The scene was occurring in just the other room. "Has anyone seen Jamie?" Asked the now-chill teacher as he noticed one of our female students missing from the room.

Last edited by Garf on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

I quickly composed myself and walked out of the girls bathroom, my eyes still looked unnaturally puffy, and my nose was red, like it always got when my eyes stung from tears. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hands and walked confidently down the hall, holding my head high and staring forward. I clutched the paper firmly in my hand, I was going to read this, I was going to do this..

As I passed the last room before my class room I glanced in the slightly cracked door, and gasped at what I saw, I stumbled back. In the middle of the room stood a tall figure clothes in dark garments, and in his hand was clutched a knife, dripping fresh with blood. I gasped, maybe it was just the drama club. Maybe that was just ketchup.. But I couldn't believe it. I broke into a run pushing through the door, gasping for breath as I looked around the class room. "The..there's a..a.. man, in the classroom.. he has..a knife.." I looked exasperated, maybe even crazy by my exaggerated hand motions as I spoke. "I don't know who he is..!" I said.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 am

(His lastnames Folkhart.. or something like that Btw.. lol)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

[Pffssshh..... Thats embarrassing. Edited. XD]

I lifted my chin up off of my open palm as I heard a girl's panicked voice come crashing through the silence. A man in dark clothes, holding a knife?... How ironic, I thought.
"Everybody climb out the windows.." The teacher's voice was hoarse, and he pointed to the enormous windows to the left of the room. He then walked out of the classroom cautiously, his cell phone tight in his grasp.
"Psh.. No school!" I said, high-fiving one of my buds. He laughed, and then everyone began jumping out the windows. Some were scared, some were hyped about school being over for the time being.
Once I had gotten myself out the musky, wooden window, I looked into the window of the neighboring classroom. There was a little girl in the window, with blood on her face... It sent chills down my spine.. Both the fact that there was a little bloody girl, and the fact that she looked exactly like I imagined Maria would.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 pm

I tried to get towards the window, but the crowd of people flooding towards the window pushed me back till I was all the way at the back. I glanced out the checkered glass window on the door, biting my lip and trying to push through the people. My hands shook, I had also seen a little girl in there beside him. I shuddered trying my very best to get near the window. Everyone seemed to just push me aside. I growled internally, getting a glance or two of the window, it was slightly high. I could not get myself out of that.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 pm

I had jogged at least 20 feet away from the building when I had begun to slow down, and turn around. Was this some sort of sick joke? Did someone steal my paper, dress up like the characters, and hide in the other room just to scare me?
I set my gaze on the inside of our class window, and there was only one person left in there. Of course, why not? It was my main target for the whole day... That girl.
Everyone else was running, screaming, and shoving everyone out of the way. Not one person had helped her out the window... Not even the teacher! Who, speaking of which, still was gone. What happened?
With a loud groan, I began running back toward the building like some sort of idiot. Everyone else running away, while I ran toward the frightening place? Stupid, yes... But I couldn't just leave.
Finally I approached the building, and began to slow down. "C'mon," I panted and reached into the window, offering my hand to her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw "Maria" walking into our classroom slowly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:40 pm

I gasped, seeing the little girl, I turned to run and help her, I wasn't going to leave this little girl here. I ran towards her, yelling over my shoulder. "Wait!" I called to him frantically. Reaching towards the little girl. "C'mon, I'm going to get you out of here." I said grabbing a hold of one of her bloody little hands, cringing at the feel. (Sorry it's short)(Just doing what any girl would do.. running to save a little girl..thats normal right? lol)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

[Pretty normal if you ask me.]

I could have sworn my jaw dropped down to the ground when the girl began running toward Maria. What in God's name was she thinking?!
"Stop! Don't touch her!" I shouted, swinging myself over the windowsill with one arm. I began weaving desks to get to her.
Maria's eyes very slowly worked their way up to match the girl's gaze. "Die..." Her voice was hoarse, and low. Her lips hardly moved as she spoke. As if things weren't bad enough, the man emerged from the hallway and began walking into the classroom behind Maria. Behind him a body could be seen in the hallway, laying in a puddle of blood.
"Oh, my god.." I put my hand over my mouth. This wasn't just a trick, or a prank... Our teacher was murdered!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

I gasped and jumped back, looking around frantically, grabbing an envelope opener from a cup of pencils that sat on the teachers desk. I held it out in front of me as I backed up slowly, my hands trembling with ever step. "Stay back.." I threatened hoarsely. Like that was going to do any good. this guy had a knife, and looked like a mass murderer if you asked me. I looked terrified, holding the mail opener tightly in my hands. It had a sharp point, it could be used for self defense, only if he was what, a foot in front of me, by then, I'd probably be dead. I shuddered. Looking at the 'jerk' as I had now dubbed him. Then quickly looking back at the man and the little girl, trying not to look behind the tall figure, last thing I needed was to faint at the sight of MORE blood.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:11 pm

I stepped back as I watched. A mail opener? Really? Despite her foolish choice of weapon... I had to protect her somehow. It was my duty as a man, unfortunately.
"Get away from her." I spoke deeply, as if I had any defense against the man. I stepped in front of the girl, keeping my head high. I appeared unafraid, though inside I cringed.
Maria had stepped back behind the man, and watched with interest. What a sick little child, I thought.
"Oh yeah?" The man spoke for the first time, and I can't say I was excited about it. "What are you gonna do about it..." He added in a grave, dark tone.
I thought hard, and tried to run thoughts through my head of what just might stop him. And then it hit me... The background story I wrote! I always liked writing, though I seldom showed it. And just for the fun of it I had written a back story on both characters. "Oh come on, Glenn/.." My frightened expression loosened. "We all know that underneath all of that male bravado, you're just a wimpy little kid who misses his dad." I was confident in my approach until I saw his face take a turn for the worst. It was then that I realized maybe mentioning his deceased brother wasn't the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

I was surprised when the boy stepped infront of me, my face changing in so many different ways, fear, for both of us. Surprise, and just plain confusion. I peaked over his shoulder, then turned, maybe I could find a better weapon. I heard what the guy said and bit my lip, how'd he know the guy's name was glenn? his dad? I was even more confused as I looked around frantically. Aha! A baseball bat. It was leaning up one of the students desks. I then remembered, our reading and writing teacher always kept something for self defense in here for rare occasions when it was needed. I assumed I was the only one that knew.. I had seen him through the window in the hall when I was walking by one time. He had hidden it in the back of a drawer. I ran to the desk, glancing towards the 3 standing by the door. I pulled out drawers and scattered everything on the floor, then I found it. The metal felt cool on my clammy hands as I pulled it out of the drawer hiding it from the others, yes, it was a bb gun. But these little BB's hurt, and if I aimed at the right place, might even kill.. Or blind. I chekced to make sure it had BB's in it. It did.. quite a few too. I held it behind me, walking towards them, and I made sure it wasn't visible. I came up behind the boy that had stepped in front of me, looking almost innocent with the scared look on my face.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I didn't even dare correct the idiotic move by the girl... walking away from me. Luckily, the man's killing spree seemed to be set on me. Most likely because of my idiotic move. [BTW.. I know she didn't make a dumb move. I'm really trying to show how he feels so wrongly about everyone and everything. XD]
"You little jack*ss.." Glenn stepped toward me. He held his knife higher and higher each step her took, until he was so close that I could smell his horrid breath.
"Back off.." I said foolishly, beginning to show a scarce amount of fear in my eyes. And he sensed it alright.
Suddenly he raised his arm high above his head, and swung the knife down. I ducked, but it was a split second too late. The knife gashed my upper arm, and he raised it again for another strike. This time, I smartened up.
"GO GO GO!" I screamed as loud as I could and turned around, bolting faster than I even could have imagined across the room. I had grabbed a hold of the Girl's rm, not even caring if her legs were moving or not. At the speed I was running, I probably could have dragged her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 pm

I was shocked as the man stepped forward. Then a split second later I was being almost dragged along behind the jerk.... Wait, I need a new nickname for him. Now I guess.. He was sort of my hero.. Ugh, that almost made me cringe. I still held the BB gun firmly, pointing it at him. I had to shot. I shot, the little BB's went flying through the air, embedding themselves in his upper body, and some even hit his cheek and forehead. I had no aim what soever. I hopped they did something other than just make him more pissed at us. I hope they actually injured him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:13 pm

I didn't even care about the gunshot. The window was only feet away from us, and I was prepared to completely dive through it.
I skid to a stop once I got there, and glanced back to Glenn. He had slapped his hands over his face, dropping his knife, and was screaming in absolute pain. I couldn't bring myself to smirk, but I certainly wanted to.
"Good job, now go!" I interlaced my fingers with each other and lowered down so that I was crouching, my hand acting as a step so she could jump out the window. The man had made it about seven feet before being hit with the bb.. but he was beginning to try to stand. We needed to scoot.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I glanced back nervously, looking at the knife. "The knife! Grab the knife!!" I said, shooting the BB once more at the mans face. I felt sick too my stomach, I had never shot a BB gun before.. I used his hand step to get myself through the window. I held the BB gun in my hand aimed at Glenn. Then I looked at the ... hero?!... And motioned towards the knife. The guy would be almost useless without it.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

I hoisted the girl out the window, and then nodded as she told me what to do. Wait... SHE was telling ME what to do?! Something was wrong there. But I didn't have time to be paranoid about my ego... I needed to grab the knife.
I stood up again and began running at Glenn. Once I got to him, I reached down and grabbed the knife without hesitation. He screamed violently, and faced me with his purple and red face. I could have puked all over him when he did that... But once again, I had no time.
Knife in hand, I ran out the window and swung myself out it with my left arm. We weren't in so much a rush anymore... But I still felt the need to run. Finally, however, I took the time to look down at my arm. Blood was everywhere. The three-inch long gash ran from the end of my shoulder, and went downward diagonally toward my underarm.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 pm

I cringed as I saw Glenn's face. I hadn't seen what's his names arm until he was out the window and beside me. ":Oh..my gosh.."I felt like I was going to puke. Blood. Oh gosh. I grabbed his good arm, I still felt like I should be running. I felt my pockets for my cell phone. I found it and quickly dialed 911. "I am reporting a murderer at --- Highschool. A man and a little girl are inside the school, one teacher was murdered as far as I know. Get here quick! Send the whole fricken police force!!" I yelled at the phone, my nerves getting the best of me. I shut my phone, looking at the guys arm once again. "C'mon, we need to get that cleaned, who knows when those people will get here." I said in more calm voice. Swallowing back my fear.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 am

I rolled my eyes gently at her drama while calling the police. Though, I can't say I blamed her. It was a pretty serious situation... and I just then realized a bunch of students were watching from a safe distance.

Great.
"Its fine," I lied skillfully about my arm. It hurt more than.. well, more than any pain I think I had ever felt. But I wasn't about to be nursed by this girl. My rep was damaged enough.
I almost forgot where I was as I looked back to the School. Glenn was limping away, and Maria had been gone for god knows how long. Those people... they were so like I imagined them to be in my story. It was incredible, unbelievable... Like a bad dream, almost. Whatever it was, I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 am

(I guess class is out XD)

Elijah had stared into space up until someone had tugged on his shoulder, telling to get out of here. He looked at them funny and leaned his head to the side in confusion.

"Uh? Why?" His voice sounded quite tired and quite out of it.

"Weren't you listening?! A murder is in the building!" The guy sounded really annoyed. Elijah cranked his head to the other side.

"There is?"

"YES! Why do you think I would be bothering you to tell you that there is if there wasn't?" Elijah nodded in agreement and obediently followed the guy.

Once they had reached the halls the other guy was all out cautious and hiding behind walls while Elijah was just the opposite, the fact that killer on the loose hadn't quite hit him yet. The other guy furrowed his eye brows.

"Are you stupid or something?" He whispered loudly. Elijah didn't hear him, he sighed angerly and went up to pull on his arm to pull him to the wall. When Elijah made impact he instantly woke up stared at the guy like a deer in the headlights. The guy repeated his question and Elijah actually replied this time with a should shrug and a mumble that sounded like "I don't know." There was surely no hope for this guy.

The other guy face palmed himself and continued forth to get out. As they made their Elijah got himself lost, no surprise. At first the other guy was going to go look for him but Elijah was just so annoying that he figured that he might be doing the world a favor if he were to get murdered and left poor Elijah behind.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 am

I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding.. That is not 'fine'." I said, noticing the group of students watching. I could care less. I looked at the large gash, well, one thing we had to do was cut off the circulation so it would stop bleeding somewhat, then he needed to go to the hospital. I glanced around, a girl not far off was wearing a scarf. "Hey, excuse me." I called. glancing back warily at the school, Glenn was pretty well taken care of. I then was walking towards the girl. "Could I use that scarf.... please.." I said gesturing towards the guy. She looked like she was going to laugh. "Yeah right. You think I'm going to give him my scarf." She scowled. I needed a better idea. I glanced around, seeing nothing, I then glanced slightly sadly at my belt, it would have to do. It was my favorite belt. But this guy really needed it. Right now. I unbuckled it and ran back to him, pulling it out from the loopholes. I looked at him. "OK, are you going to let me help you, or do I have to force you?" I asked raising my eyebrow and looking at his cut, I really needed to hurry, he was going to lose quite a bit of blood. Too myself I wondered if anyone was left inside. I bit my lip glancing at the now horrific(in my eyes) building. Then at the guy before me, I raised my eyebrows more to give emphasis that he needed to hurry up and get off his high horse.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

I growled internally as I watched her. I have to admit.. I was a little hurt that the girl wouldn't even give me her scarf. But what did I need her respect for? She was just one person. She made no difference.
"Neither, I am fine." I lied once again and began walking in the other direction with my good hand clasped around my bleeding arm. I could just fix it when I got home... I didn't need a Hospital, and I surely didn't need this girl's help. Surely she would just walk away and leave me like anyone else at this God-forsaken school would.

[God, he is such a jerk.. XD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 pm

"You know what.." I growled as I came up on the side where his hurt arm was. "I was going to be gentle with you, but I see that's not working for you." I said, then I reached up and moved his hand roughly away, I got the belt and easily slid it around his arm all the way at the top. Then I put the other end through the buckle and pulled tight, not really caring if I hurt him anymore. I wasn't like the others, I never held grudges, sure, he was a jerk, but he took the chance and came back to help me, that meant a lot. I pulled the belt tight around his upper arm.

I glanced at the group of students, they started at me, almost shocked. I smirked, well, this was probably going to affect my rep, whether in a good, or bad way.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

I had opened my mouth to say something, probably sarcastic or rude, to the girl... but she'd already looped the belt around my upper arm. "What is that suppose to d-" I began to speak, but stopped as she pulled the belt tight, causing a little more blood than before to come out. "OW! Oh my god, what the hell?!" I shouted with pain. "What am I, a Horse?!" I screamed angrily, wincing heavily. I was not about to admit it, or even show interest in it... But after bleeding a little more, it came to an almost complete stop.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:13 pm

"Quit your whining." I growled, tightening it a little bit more then stepping away. "You're welcome." I said calmly, I turned and began to walk away, a few girls stared at me in awe. Some of the guys looked a little scared. Then I realized why, I still had the BB gun in my hand, I rolled my eyes. I didn't need this anymore, my work here, was done. I took out the BB's and threw them into a nearby trash, I'd have to dispose of the BB gun another way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: