.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 am

Inkheart.. The sequel.

You all know the story of Inkheart... A man with the amazing power to bring books to life by reading them aloud, has a journey to make. When his Daughter, Meggie, was only 3 years old, He learned of his powers. When reading to his Daughter with his Wife, the story came to life. A character came out of the story, and his wife went back in. That was the way it worked.. Someone always needed to replace any one that went in. (for the rest of the story, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkheart )

Well, this is a new story. Mo (The father) and his wife, Reese, have grown old. Mo raised his Daughter how to use the powers carefully, and realize that there were indeed consequences.
Now Meggie has been moved away from her parents for several years, has gotten married, and had a son of her own. Her son's name was Nick.

The Plot.

"Daddy, please don't go..." Maggie tenderly whispered to her shivering Father. He lay limp on the Hospital bed with foggy eyes and immobile hands.
"Take care of your family," Mo answered in a whisper. He then moved his limp gaze to his Wife, who teary-eyed sat next to him with his hand in her's. "I love you both..." He added in a choked voice, before falling into a sleep that he never would wake up from.
"Mortimer!" Weeped his spouse as she hugged his body. Meggie's eyes flooded with tears as she stood, and walked away. It was far too much for her to handle.
As she left the Hospital, she was met there by her beloved Husband. And her Teenage son, who couldn't even begin to comprehend the misery that his Mother felt. He did not yet know the story behind the connection between she and her Father, therefore.. He thought she was overreacting.
"Honey, I'm so sorry..." Said Jason, Meggie's husband, as he held his Love close. Meggie sniffed in miserably, and tried to speak.
"He's g-gone.." She said in a whisper as she blankly stared at the ground. The images of Memories of her Father and her flashed through her head. It was unreal. He always seemed ageless to her, at times she thought of how his health faded... But never did she imagine feeling the pain she was in.
Nick shrugged as he stood, and shoved his phone back into his pocket. "This is stupid," He muttered to himself, grimacing how he had missed going to a Green Day concert just to see his Mom cry.
"What did you say?" Meggie pulled her dirty blond hair out of her dampened, red face. Nick's eyes widened.
"Uhh," He studdered, knowing that if she knew what he'd said... He wouldn't live to see another day.
Meggie knew he said something out of sorts, but she ignored it. Nothing mattered anymore...

Later that night, Meggie, Jason and Nick all were home. The house was cold, and scarcely lit. Nick wondered if life would ever be the same... His mother was awfully depressed. He was walking quietly through the house when he stumbled upon a pile of Papers that had writing on them. He could tell by the color of the Fresh, Navy blue ink that it was from his Mother's fountain pen.
"Hello.." He smirked and picked up the paper. He'd barely ever read anything his mother wrote, but now.. He was bored. And why not?
He read the first few pages to himself, and even was scared deep down at how depressing the story was. It was about a Family of werewolves who lived a horrid life. Apparently it was a short story, because only on the fourth page did one of the Werewolves, the leader's mate, die.
"Leah, the lead werewolf's mate lay down slowly in the dew-covered grass...She had just been attacked, and bit by a Vampire. The vampires and werewolves are at war, and if either bit the other... They died almost instantaneously." Nick began reading aloud in a whisper. Suddenly, a flash of lightning flickered outside. He ignored it, and continued reading. "Angrily, her mate, Degaldo, howled to the moon and walked to his mate, nudging her side. 'Leave me be, let my body become the grass... Let me live eternally in the river of life.' She said." Dramatic... Nick thought to himself. Little did he know, the scene continued to occur just outside his home. " 'I will take revenge on everyone,' Degaldo spoke angrily and balled his Furry, clawed-hand into a fist. 'If it's the last thing to do, all shall die in your memory.' For Degaldo knew no difference between Vampires and Humans, everyone was in danger. Leah tried to deny it, but her life blew away with the strong blowing winds. She was gone.." Nick put down the pile of papers and widened his eyes. "Wow..." He said to himself, feeling himself shudder down to the bone. He never listened to his Mother, or read her stories, but surely she never wrote stories as depressing as that. He felt no desire at all to go back and read the rest.

Rules:

-I play Nick, Meggie and Jason.-
-Reese will not be in the Roleplay-
-You may play a Vampire, Wolf, or Human. (Human is recommended.)-
-You may not join as a Silvertongue-
-Nick goes to school, feel free to be one of his friends.-
-We start roleplaying the next Day. Nobody knows that the Werewolves and Vampires are there, and it feels like a normal day.-
-Werewolves are Anthromatic (Click here)
-Swearing, and gore is allowed.-
-If you join, be prepared to take the time to leave a detailed, long reply. Do not Join if you are not prepared to Read, and write much.-
-Please fill out this form.-
-It is recomended that you have seen Inkheart. If not, go to the link in the beginning of the topic and read the summary.-
-Have fun!-

Forms:

Full Name:
Hair Style/Color/Length:
Species (Vampire, Human, Werewolf):
Items:
Special abilities:
Pet(s):
Everyday Wardrobe:
Clothes (If you have photos):
Wearing Now:
History:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Faults:
Photo:
Photo Credits (REQUIRED):

My Form:

Full Name: Nicholas Folchart (Nick)
Sex: Male
Hair Style/Color/Length: See photo.
Species (Vampire, Human, Werewolf): Human.
Items Will be mentioned throughout the Roleplay.
Special abilities: When he reads aloud, whatever he reads comes to life.
Pet(s): None.
Everyday Wardrobe: Jeans, Graphic T's, and Converse Shoes.
Clothes (If you have photos): --
Wearing Now: Will be mentioned in Roleplay.
History: Grew up in Mystery. His parents were loving, sweet, and caring, but he always felt they hid something. The name "Silvertongue" was heard by him more than a few times, but he never could find out what it meant. It was a true mystery for him, and though he doesn't realize it... It is very possible that his rebellion is related to feeling left out.
Physical Description: Tall, Muscular, Slender, and Attractive.
Personality Description: Not personable unless you're on his good side. To any stranger, he is rude and careless. His parents, he has no respect for... but to his friends, he is as great as can be. The Funny, sweet, caring side of him is trying to break through... But his rude, careless outer shell is stopping it in it's tracks.
Faults: Is Rude and mannerless.
Photo:Inkheart 3655817733_6c24282c26
Photo Credits (REQUIRED): Rolling stones, 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:03 am

Full Name:Skye Aveline Melross
Sex:Female
Hair Style/Color/Length:Long straight blond hair
Species (Vampire, Human, Werewolf):Human
Items: Will post as I RP
Special abilities:
Pet(s):None
Everyday Wardrobe:Casual attire, the occasional dress up with maybe a dress, the usual.
Clothes (If you have photos):
Wearing Now:Inkheart BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndrYmxRZEozM2hHby1sdUQwWlY0M2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
History: My history is pretty normal, no major deaths, or accidents, just the usual. I'm living with my parents in a nice home, I have three siblings, an older brother named Jake, and two younger twin sisters, Mai, and Mia. I'm currently attending highschool, and there's really not much too it. No dramatics here.
Physical Description: Well, if I may say so myself, I'm pretty well built, not to skinny, but not fat, not a muscle woman, but not muscle-less. I'm pretty curved, and like to play lots of sports too keep my figure up. I have long-ish straight blond hair. Crystal blue eyes and a fair-ish complexion, nothing to flashy, but then again, not plain. Im just your everyday girl next door.
Personality Description:OK, I admit, I am a pretty fiery girl, and I'm not one to settle argument easily. Either, I'm right, or you're gonna get it. Yes, I'm rash, but I like to get my way, it's just.. who I am. I'm very straight forward and not afraid to speak my mind. That could be good.. or bad. But mostly bad. I'm a very loyal friend though. If you're on my good side. I'm very stubborn and will argue with you till I'm blue in the face, and I STILL won't give up. But all in all. I'm a good person, as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Faults:
Stubborn
Temperamental
Photo:Inkheart Page210
Photo Credits (REQUIRED):Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 am

Full Name: Elijah Kevin Ashbury
Sex: Male
Hair Style/Color/Length: Shaggy unkept/Red/6 in
Species (Vampire, Human, Werewolf): Human
Items: will list as I go
Special abilities: none
Pet(s): none
Everyday Wardrobe: Consits of baggy T-shirts and jeans
Clothes (If you have photos): none currently
Wearing Now: A baggy dark blue hoodie w/ blue jeans that have holes in them
History: will explain as I go
Physical Description: no muscle tone at all, has a bit of an pooch
Personality Description: will explain as I go
Faults: It will be pretty obvious once he is rped
Photo: Inkheart 9_emo_hair
Photo Credits (REQUIRED): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sXI8Dr0DFV0/RlPle5Jd4OI/AAAAAAAAALU/vRsvdX3PLIQ/s400/9_emo_hair.jpg

Last edited by Colenasta on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 am

I growled loudly to myself as I was awoken by a howling outside. "Stupid dogs!" I angrily shouted out the windows. Our neighbors had the most obnoxious, loud, weasels of dogs that I had ever seen in my entire life!
I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes. God, was I coming down with something? It was absolutely freezing!
I stood and walked across the wood floor in my bare feet, out into the hallway, and then into the kitchen. My Father was sitting at the table with a coffee, and I could see my mother sitting on the couch writing out of the corner of my eye. I remained silent, and opened up the fridge. I let my eyes skim over everything in it, and then slammed it shut.
"Good morning?" My father sarcastically glanced up from his paper which was sprawled out on the table. He lowered his eyeglasses and looked at me. I simply looked back at him, very scarcely narrowed my eyes, and then turned around and opened the cereal cabinet.
"Son you have to drop this attitude. We're all going through a really tough time.. and I know you may be grieving over Gram-" I opened my mouth to cut him off, but my mother's words spoke instead.
"Don't talk about him," She sounded intense, and very serious. Honestly I was a little bit frightened by her tone.
"I'm not grieving," I said after a small moment of silence. I put the box of Trix on the table, poured it into a bowl, and began scarfing it down.
"Nicholas," My father reached his hand across the table and grabbed my wrist firmly. I swallowed my mouthful of cereal and looked at him. "You need to knock this off now."
I jerked my hand away and stood, tossing the half-full bowl into the sink. Without another word, I ran back to my room and got ready for school. Knock my attitude off? Now? I always had it... Always. What the hell made him think I was gonna stop now?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

I sighed out of pure boredom as I sat lonesomely on the single wooden bench in front of the school. Why is it that I always get here so early?! Maybe it was because I was so desperate to get out of the house because of my parents constant bickering. Yeah, maybe that was to. Or maybe it's the fact that the person who always drops me off (my neighbor) has to get to her job very early int he morning, and that was my only ride because; my Mom was too busy, and I didn't have my license yet, and my Dad? I don't even try to remember his lame excuses. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the bench, only the staff was here, and they were having some sort of meeting and the doors were all locked. Just my luck. I ran my hand through my blond hair that was slightly knotted, I barely had time to wake up this morning before the lady was honking in my driveway. But I was here.. that was what mattered.. not my beauty sleep.. I yawned, I just hoped I'd be able to stay awake during classes. I had a tendency of tuning out and doing my own thing, such as sleeping, or doodling, I was a smart girl, just listening to boring lectures on the human body was not my idea of studying.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 pm

A loud buzzing sounded and rung through Elijah's ears and, as if on cue, a lanky arm slithered from the dark depths of what is Elijah's covers. The arm raised, though not very high, and came slamming down to hush the torture machine that is called an alarm clock. Although, try as he might, his hammer like arm missed the clock altogether to hit the jar of pencils instead. A symphony of shrieks escaped from his lips as well as lots of "Fff...fff..fff". He immediately sat up and clutched his pulsing fist.

A rapping came at his door, it was most likely his mother seeing that no one else lived at his house currently. "Honey are you okay?!" she sounded quite concerned, as any good parent would in a situation like this.

"Yeah." Elijah said to keep his mother away, for Elijah the very thought to see of what had become of his arm haven't even crossed his pain filled mind.

"You sure? You sound like you're in pain, dear."

"I'm fine." She unsurely approved of her son's answer and went about her own business. He gritted his teeth and swifted his feet onto the clothed floor. With his unharmed hand he wipe away the duck butter form his eyes and gazed upon the floor, what was he going to wear today?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 pm

(whats duck butter?!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:17 am

[OOC Lmao, I wondered the same thing. Sleepy salt, I guess??? Eye goobers?]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

(Lolz XD I guess that's it. replllyy!! *jabs computer screen* I've got the urge! the addiction to RP!! lolz. and I have time and I' on highspeed, might aswell take advantage of this rare event. =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:19 am

(It's a term my grandfather uses for the yellow gunk that gets in your eye or it's more commonly know as "sleepies".)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:22 am

(lol =))
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:23 am

IC:

Once my clothing for the day was put on, all my school books gathered and packed for the walk, and my Dog fed and watered... I was finally ready to leave. Of course, getting ready wasn't as easy as that. Try adding my parents bickering at me every second of it. I could not wait to get to school! Anything was better than staying in this God-forsaken excuse for a home. No, I take that back. It wasn't a 'home'. It was a house. And we all seemed to just be robots living in it ever since Grandpa Mo passed away. And whats worse? Grandma planned on moving in with us sometime within the next few weeks! Life honestly couldn't have been worse.
"Bye, Nick..." My mother hollered absent-mindedly. I didn't bother answering.. she wouldn't reply, anyway.
I stepped out onto the porch, slamming the door behind me, and then began my mile-long walk to school.

About 30 minutes later, I arrived to the large building. Teenagers were spotted out around the building, but nobody seemed to be going inside. "Must be early.." I muttered under my breath. I kept my gaze focused on the ground as I walked to a bench, and sat down on it. I hadn't even realized that there was a girl sitting right next to me. [Thats you, Danners. :3]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:28 am

I was fairly new at this school, barely knew anyone, tried to keep to myself because I felt like and outcast already. I had absently pulled out a sketch book and a pencil with a think eraser and began drawing absently, I was drawing the commotion around me, all the people walking, talking texting, doing late homework assignments. I then flipped the page and started on a new one, a horse. Isn't High school just delightful? All the cliques gathering together excluding everyone. I sighed, noticing a boy about my age sat beside me. I glanced over at him, offering a friendly smile. I didn't want to seem rude. He looked like he could use a smile anyhow.

What she was drawing, complete credit to DA
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 am

I exhaled deeply as I leaned back on the wooden bench, dropping my Backpack carelessly on the ground. I was about to tiredly shut my eyes when I saw the girl who was sitting next to me smile. Hah. I scoffed with sarcasm in my mind. My face remain completely serious, and unfazed, yet my gaze was fixed on the girl's eyes. Heck, not even I knew what was going through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 am

I shied away from his gaze and looked back at my drawing, continuing to add minor details here and there. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I glanced down at my picture button covered black book bag, it was bulging with art items, and pencils, and books, and school assignments, no wonder my shoulder had been bothering me lately this thing was majorly heavy. I sighed, watching the boy out of the corner of my eye, but mostly paying attention to my drawing.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 am

Elijah randomly picked up some clothes and put them on, picking some of the orange cat hairs off. Like a zombie, even more of an zombie than he usually was, he walked out of his room and onto the bathroom to do his business.

He dried his hands upon a well worn out towel that was in dire need of replacing and stood in front of the reflective glass to only comb his hair with fingers. Once he was satisfied he gave his mane a swish of approval and headed to the kitchen where his mom was munching on a toaster pastry. Crumbs were placed on her swallow pale cheeks.

Elijah ignored her and immediately grabbed a pastry for himself and stuck in his mouth, not even bothering to heat it up. He slinkered off back into his room to get his bag that only contained some paper and a pencil.

He swung the bag over his shoulder and to his side it went. He came to the kitchen and gave a grunt to his mother to tell her that he was ready to go. She grunted back and nodded. In the morning in the Ashbury household the English language didn't exist, the only language that was spoken was troll.

They exited for the car and off they went in their Ford Explorer. They got there in no time at all and grunted a "I love you" as Elijah hopped out. He watched as his mother's car went away and then turned to see the high school that seemed to be haunted for a very long time.

(Here donna! ----->patch
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

(ROTFL!! Troll!! lolz!! In my house, it's more like mad Spanish, calm/excited English, and growling.. lol, my Mom talking a mile a minute trying to get me to eat something I don't like, my dad telling her in English to calm down and make me something else. and me just sitting there growling.. lol
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 am

(lolz XD I've notice and then there's me on the occasions I come up and I just sit there and eat all of of your mom's cookies.)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 am

(lolz!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 am

(GARFY REPLY!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 am

I nearly was put to sleep at how boring watching somebody draw was. What good was it if you had no input on what was being Drawn?
I stood up without notice, tossing my bag carelessly over my right shoulder. As if my standing up had triggered it, the foggy old janitor came out and unlocked the doors. The few students that had actually come early flooded into the building.

I followed all the other kids into the building, taking in a breath of the musty air. This school never was too well kept.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 am

Elijah now didn't know what to do with himself. He thought that he could perhaps go talk to someone but he knew that he wasn't going to be any good conversation....not that he was anyway. He walked into the building, it looked the same as ever. "Uhg." Which he meant to say ''Home sweet prison' but his brain was fully on as of yet. He quickly found a window and stared out of it enjoying the large football field that they had. It seemed that they spent more money on football and sport equipment than the actual school itself.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 am

I finished my drawing and closed my sketch book stuffing it into my book bag then standing up and slinging it over my shoulder. I had barely noticed the other guy leave. I rolled my eyes too myself. Walking into the school, automatically going towards my locker. People gave me and my over decorated black bag weird looks. I let them stare. I sighed, my first day had been the last Monday. From day one, I had been at the bottom of the food chain. No one ever talked to me, no one ever did anything with me for that matter, they barely even cast me second glances. I just rolled my eyes, dropping my book bag on the floor beside my locker as I spun the dial and entered my number, it clicked open and I glanced around, it was a bare plain old locker, nothing interesting. I glanced around, other girls lockers were full of make up, or pictures of their boyfriends, etc. I sighed, shoving my books into it, the ones that I didn't need that is.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 am

He was so busy staring out the window that he didn't even notice the girl that walked behind him. The sight was so pretty, it was about the only thing he did like about this school was this particular spot. So pretty. He sighed and left his mouth hanging for a few moments staring in the greatness of the scene then realized that perhaps he should go to his locker. He closed his mouth and look at the piece of paper in his bag that had the locker code written on it.

He looked at it carefully and knew where it was instantly. He turned a corner and saw that a girl with a bag that more buttons on it that it could probably handle stood there packing up her things. He looked at the aisle of lockers and their numbers and noticed that he was only two lockers away from the girl.

He raised an lanky arm and opened the door. He took out some paper and pencil from his bag and then threw the rest into the locker, seeing that he would get in trouble if he were to lug his bag around the school.

He looked over to the girl and gave her a grunt and a wave.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

I heard a faint grunt as I shoved my stuff into my locker. I turned slightly seeing a guy two lockers away from me wave. I didn't know how to react, this was a first. I then found the strength in my arms and waved back, offering a little smile. I then turned back to my things and swung my now ultra light back over my shoulder.. Yes, much better. I ran my free hand through my hair and slammed my locker shut. My stomach growled, I hadn't had time to eat anything but a peice of toast. Man, I couldn't wait till lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: