.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm

(garf?)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 pm

I scoffed at the girl, and my eyes narrowed down into a small scowl. "Gee.. maybe I'll just sprinkle some magic pixie-dust over the situation and watch the whole problem go away." I said dryly. "I DON'T KNOW!" I added to it seconds later. "But, what I do know is that you aren't going anywhere. I need your help.. You probably are the only one who will believe me."
(I typed that entire paragraph without looking at the keyboard! :biggrin: )

---

Peter nodded a 'no problem' to Elijah, and watched him skedaddle into the kitchen. Through the doorway, he watched Elijah's facial expression. "Oh, brother.." He murmured under his breath as he lifted himself up off of the couch. He wandered over to the large window in the living room and looked out it, glancing around the outside for Nick.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

My eyes widened slightly and then went back to normal, I let him yell at me, after all he had put up quite nicely with my yelling you could say. I just nodded and nodded then looked at him when it was silent. "Is your little rant over now?" I asked carefully and shifted my weight, ran soaking my hair and it fell over my face carelessly, I didn't budge even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Was it 222-5653? 445-9900? He stared at the phone intensely, or as intensely as he could. WHAT WAS IT? Wait he had it written down right? He put the phone back and started to search his pockets of his blue jeans. Still he found noting within any of them. He sighed. Perhaps he could ask peter once more, he seemed to know a lot. Though he highly doubted that he knew his mom's phone number.

A idea suddenly struck him, he could try all the numbers he thought it was! He excitingly grabbed a hold of the phone once more and dialed 222-5653. He put the phone next to his ear. A nervous smile spread across his lips, he looked like a girl that just receive a hot guys number and just arrived home to call him. Someone on the other line picked up?

"Hello?" a deep voice came over the phone, it was definitely a man's voice. Elijah being so excited he didn't even stop to registrar that it was a guy on the other line.

"Hi mom!"

"Kid I think you got the wrong number." It then registered to Elijah that this was a guy.

"Oh sorry!" An annoyed sigh came from the other line.

"Idiot." Elijah had hung up the phone by the time this was said and went on to the next number.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 am

The scowl remain on my face as I stared at the girl. "Yes." I answered plainly, just about ready to slap her across the face and be done with it. However... I needed her for now. I turned and started walking back to my house unhappily... I didn't know what to do next. I had a complete idiot from school in my house, some guy from a hundred years ago who didn't even know what a toaster was, a girl who seemed to take pleasure in being a total and absolute brat.. and then there was me. Who, admittedly, couldn't let go of my ego. The rain ran down by soaking wet clothes and body, and dripped onto the side-walk below me.

-------

Once he had failed to find Nick in the mess of rain outside the house, Peter turned and began walking into the kitchen to join Elijah. He leaned on the rounded door frame and watched elijah. Hands tucked properly in his pockets, and head tilting slightly to the side... He sighed. "You cannot just coll' random people reach her." He stated promptly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm

I sighed and nodded. "Kay.."I realized I hadn't been very helpful, gosh, was it my fault that I had a hot temper and that this guy really didn't want to tell me what was wrong? Well he had told me, and I believed him for some crazy reason.. I shrugged and began to follow him. "Sorry..For what its worth.." I murmured very quietly under my breath, adding the last part even more quietly.. I was never known to be the one to apologize first. But this guy seemed to be going through a lot.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 am

Elijah sighed as he put the phone on the counter, he had just finished his second call and still no luck. the second caller just hung up after he asked 'Mom?'. He turned and there he was again appearing so suddenly. Elijah, once again, was taken aback. Man, he was really good at this ninja thing.

"You really need to stop being such a ninja." He said not paying attention to what Peter had just said.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:06 am

No you aren't I grimaced in my mind as I stomped up my front porch stairs and swung open the metal door. I stepped inside the warm, dry house and rung out my shirt. I couldn't care less about the huge water puddle on the floor beneath me. "Hurry up," I called to Skye.. waiting for her to come in so I could shut the door. I was cold enough without the cold breeze coming in the door.
-----

Peter gave in to the grin that pulled at his lips. Ninja.. He thought to himself, actually rather amused at Elijah. He turned on his heel out of the kitchen and once again entered the living room to join Nick. "I can't express enough the importance of me returning to Narnia.." He stated once again, feeling as if nobody even heard the first time he had said it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 pm

I rolled my eyes lightly at him and his expression. I stepped in the door and pulled my sweatshirt off and hanging it up by the door. I looked down at my soaked clothes, well, now what? I sighed to myself and glanced around me, seeing Peter and hearing what he said. I didn't comment and just shifted my weight absently and wondered what to do.. My legs ached and needed to rest, but I couldn't very well just go and sit down on his couch when I was soaked to the bone. I stood patiently and stared at the floor. All flare gone.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:53 am

Feeling a bit ignored Elijah decided to join the rest of them in the living room area. He heard what Peter said, something about a Narnia? He brought his forefinger to his rather flat chin and thought about where he heard that name before. Was it a city? A business? A country? He really thought hard, where did he heard that name before, it was bugging him now. He wanted to say he heard from TV...or maybe even a book? No he almost never read anything, except for class of course.

He started to list off movies and TV shows he had watched, but he couldn't think of anything so he decided to give up and go sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I scowled at Peter. "You already said that, and just zip it.. We'll figure something out." I snapped in return. My worry for my mother's return increasingly grew.. as did the strangeness of the whole situation. "First things first. We need to find my mom... She can fix everything." I told everyone. I wasn't even going to bother explaining it to Elijah... He would most likely help us without knowing what was even going on.

---

Peter sighed, becoming irritated with Nick more and more with every word that he spat. Nevertheless... Nick was his only ticket out of this modern hell. "Where did you last see her?" He asked, swallowing his pride for just a moment. It wasn't needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 pm

I rolled my eyes at the two and crossed my arms. I looked at Elijah, it was better that he didn't know much. He would probably believe it though.. Considering well.. Never mind, that was rude. I sighed lightly and looked around. Listening closely, we had to find his mom... Ok, that seemed easy. "Does she have a cell phone?" I asked logically.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 am

Elijah vaguely listened in to the conversation, the three were going on about having to find what's-his-face's mother. Which reminded him once more that the communication between him and his mother needed to be established....but how? He couldn't remember her cell phone number, he knew that she wasn't going to be home until really late, and he couldn't remember anyone else's phone number to call them to help him. Pretty much he was stuck here. It's a wonder why his mother just doesn't tattoo her number to his arm.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm

My eyes widened at Skye's comment.... I hadn't thought of that.
"Yeah, I was just about to say that.." I subtly lied and moved my gaze down to my hand as it dug through my pocket to retrieve my cell phone. I quickly pulled out the phone with two fingers, and then began dialing in her number without hesitating.
The mono-tone ringing began looping in it. I held the device against my ear, and waited...

It wasn't but two seconds later that the song 'What hurt's the most' by Rascal Flatts began playing. Or, maybe it would better be described as my mom's ring-tone.
My face remain frighteningly still as I lowered the phone back down to my side. I could hear my mother's voice mail start up, and then a very faint 'Beeeeeeep'.
"She left.. her phone?!" I finally shouted as I threw my phone overhand across the living room, and into the kitchen where it landed harshly on the ground. I could not have been less concerned about it.

----

Peter's eyes widened as well, and he stepped out of Nick's reach. He didn't really even know what to say... In-fact, at a time like this staying quiet was probably the most helpful thing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

I widened my eyes and bit my lip returning my expression to normal and looking around. "Well.. anyone have a plan B?" I asked with a slight laugh trying to lighten the mood a bit, you could practically hear a pin drop. I shifted my weight hesitantly and looked around, my gaze finally resting on the poor phone that landed harshly on the kitchen tile. I stared at it for a few seconds then adverted my gaze. I looked at Nick and wondered what we were going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 am

Elijah quietly watched the scene unfold, hoping that someone would pick up. Though no one did and then out of rage Nick threw the phone. The sound of the phone crashing to the ground gave him quite the scare. He just stared at Nick with a scared look, he really didn't like it when people became angry, especially like this, it reminded him of his father too much.

He was so distracted by Nick's actions that he almost didn't hear what Skye had to say. Plan B? He brought a hand to his chin in thought. Have these guys searched the house, when ever Elijah lost his mother he would always search the house. Hesitantly, not wanting to piss Nick off even more, he quietly asked where he last saw her.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 pm

"No," I quickly answered Skye and once again rung out my stretched, drenched shirt. "And I last saw her right outside my bedroom, she was slamming on the door.. I wouldn't let her in. Then suddenly, she went silent. I didn't even hear any footsteps. It's like she disappeared in thin air." I answered Elijah, then lifted my head to meet Elijah's gaze. I didn't even glance at Peter, I knew he was still silently sitting on the couch... wanting to go back to Narnia. Although, I can't say I blamed him. All I really wanted was things to be back to normal, too.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:36 pm

I simply nodded and shrugged, walking slowly over to Nick and leaning up to his ear. I whispered. "Maybe there's a trick to that.. Reading. Come to life thing.." I guessed trying to give us more options. I didn't want anyone else to hear of course, I didn't know if Nick wanted anyone else to know or not. I stood back away from him and tilted my head. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 am

Elijah didn't hear what Skye had whispered into Nick's ear, in fact he didn't know that she did in the first place. Once Nick had answered him he looked to the ceiling for an answer, as if he were taking a test at school. Where could she gone off to? Was she a ninja? Like did she quietly jump to the ceiling and sneak away? Or maybe she was abducted by magical elves. What if Nick was a magical elf and wished her away? Sometimes Elijah wanted to wish his mother away, especially when he was reading his comics and she was telling him to do some chores.

"Nick are you a magical elf? Or perhaps related to one?" This was coming from a guy that still believed that Santa was real.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

(BUAHAHAHAHA!!!! *BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER* lolz... xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:42 am

[Oh gosh... xD]

My tired eyes glared harshly upon Elijah. "A magical elf?! Really?! I'm not that short!" I shouted. It would be hard for one to tell whether or not I was serious.... Quite frankly, I wasn't even sure. I was actually surprised enough that I completely blocked out what Skye had said.
"We can't honestly go through this with Dumb and dumber here," I said to Skye and pointed over my shoulder with m thumb at Peter and Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 am

I pursed my lips to hold in a small laugh. I swallowed hard, shooting a glance at Nick. Well that was rude.. Even though the part about Elijah was sort of true.. No offense of course! But Peter wasn't dumb. I shrugged. "Well...?!" I said impatiently, I was tired of just standing around and talking nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 am

Elijah nodded, "Ah good point, didn't think of that." He then stood and tried to think of what could of happened. Well if he wasn't an elf then what happened? Perhaps a visit to the scene of the crime would be necessary. He dramatically looked to Nick and Skye, but more at Nick.

"Dude where was she abducted?" Maybe he could find some clues there. If not...well back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 pm

(garfsterrrr! Smile)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 pm

[Oh, sorry guys! I somehow missed Donna's reply and was waiting. ^^; ]

"No, Elijah..." I said in a very low voice. "She was not abducted." I added, trying my best to keep my cool. "Maybe it has to do with the powers... Maybe I did something with her."

Peter simply just sat there, blankly watching. He seemed content with standing on the side-lines and waiting for us to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: