.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:04 am

(yeah cole Dx lol)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 am

(RAWR!)

Henry's breaths became shorter, though he felt like he could puke. He usually didn't run much but if it was for dear life then he could run very fast for a short amount of time. He then saw Ave turn the corner and stopping. He guessed that she was looking for him. He ran fast? He laughed a bit.

"I don't run that fast. Well usually." he took a couple of really deep breaths. He raised an eyebrow, what was it that she wanted to tell him that was so important?
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 pm

(yay xD Hi cole and your turn danni! hehe)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

"Um...." I grabbed his arm my eyes set on one of the exits. "Lets get out of here.. somewhere quite.. and with not so many people around."-With not so many people so that they couldn't hear the conversation.. eh, highly doubted that we could get far enough but hey it was worth just trying. I tugged his arm as I walked towards the exit, glancing back behind me, but James was gone. I bit my lip and looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

He felt her warm hand grab his arm, Henry's facial expression questioning her actions. Somewhere quiet? What was so secretive that she couldn't just tell him right then and there? "Wait, wait! Why can't you tell right here?" he asked as he was being dragged along with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm

"I'll explain later." I said simply. Still pulling him along, man he asked a lot of questions. I sighed. Inching closer and closer to the double doored exit. I bit my lip and tugged harder. "Can't you increase your speed just a LITTLE bit, and save my arm the strain?!" I asked looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 pm

My head slowly lifted as a bright light hit me and glanced away, sheilding my eyes.I moved back towards the shadows of the branch and rubbed the back of my neck, while watching the unexpected animals come from their hiding places.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Henry was still a little hesitant about following her, what if she was going to act like what's-her-face did? No she wouldn't do that, she was alone with him earlier and there were plenty of opportunities to attack him. "Alright." he said increasing his speed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 pm

"Thank you." I said and smiled. Deciding he'd follow on his own, so I released his arm and jogged to the door, pushing it open, the bright sun making me squint, my eyes were not used to the brightness of the outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 pm

I closed my eyes and relaxed in place.I could feel myself loosen up as a relieving sigh escaped my mouth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Light came bursting into Henry's sight. He automatically closed his eyes shut, how he hated the outdoors. Despite being blinded by the sun he was glad that she let go of his arm, he didn't want people thinking something was up between them.

"I presume we are going out then?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:26 pm

"Yup." I said, holding the door for him waiting almost impatiently for him to walk out. I sighed, looking around, wondering how I was going to explain it two him lightly. So he like... wouldn't freak out on me or anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 am

(lol go on a little without me xD)
I rubbed the back of my neck as I watched the creatures below and smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 am

He nodded and stepped through the threshold. He then a couple more steps and and then turned around to wait for Ave to explain to him what was going on. He was hoping that this wasn't going to be too bad, for if it is he might need to leave this place but then again how would he go about doing that? It's not as if he uncle was about to pull him out or anything.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 am

"OK." I said turning towards him and shifting my weight. "Ever notice how almost everyone in here looks at you as if you're food? Or that their eyes are abnormal colors? Or... that girl, she pushed you up against that pillar she looked really weak, but she was really strong. What do you think about all that?!" I whispered so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 am

I could hear henry and ave very close by but my cravings were getting more and more intense.I could feel my hands gripping the branch tightly while i eyed the doe just below me, my eyes turning a darker shade of yellow to black.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 am

Henry raised an eyebrow and nodded at the correct times to make it clear that he was listening closely to Ave's words. "Yeah those are all really strange.....but where are you trying to get at?" he whispered back, figuring that what she is trying to tell was secretive, not that dragging him to a more private place wasn't a signal alone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 am

"Well, what mythical creatures.. eh.. not so mythical, do they remind you off?!?!" I asked biting my lip, I was trying to make him guess. I didn't want to come out and tell him, he had to guess!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:01 am

The doe darted when it saw me and not in the direction I had wanted it to go.It burst out of the bust heading in henry and ave's dorection just about to run pst them when I shot out after the doe and tackled it roughly next to them and sunk my fangs into its neck, my back towards the two.I growled lowly as the blood ran down my throat and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 am

I gasped as I saw the doe coming towards me. I stepped forward and into Henry pushing him back. "Oh gosh! Move move move!" I said pushing Henry, I knew he was probably good at keeping his lust for human blood down, but when he was hunting, I doubted it was good to be near him. I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut. It wasn't a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 am

I dropped the doe, blood trickling down my chin as I panted heavily and let out another low growl.I turned my head just slightly to look at the two behind me and hung my head feeling the burn spark in my throat again, Bad intreance and bad timing,A Sigh escaped my lips as I saw ave and shoke my head, picking up the doe in my arms, cradling it to my chest as if it was still alive and darted away, just a blurr before I was gone.I softly set the doe down on the ground and looked at it with regret, I hate my blood lust but it was something I couldn't control.It Made people fear me and think twice before even knowing my name.I softly rubbed the doe's neck and frowned "Im sorry" i whispered and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am

"Mythical...creatures?" he said slowly "What does mythical creatures have to do with any of this? I mean yes I will admit it is very strange but to that extent I don't think so." What was this girl thinking? She drags him out here after he was scared half to death and then asks him to think of mythical creatures, why couldn't she be just straight forward and tell him instead of playing guessing games?

The sounds of running hooves came from behind Henry. He whipped his head around just in time to see the guy from earlier start to sink his teeth into the poor doe and...suck it's blood? Henry almost puked, he couldn't really stand the sight of blood, it made him really sick. He grabbed his head, closed his eyes, and breathed deeply trying to calm himself. He was then pushed away.

He couldn't take it anymore, he ran out and darted to the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:45 am

"Oh Henry!!" I gasped shooting after him, but I was cut short of my case when the bathroom door swung shut in my face. Mens Restroom, ugh. I sighed. "Henry, come out here, I'll explain. Just... Ugh, don't puke please!!" I yelled through the door. A few people turned and stared at me as if I had gone of the deep end. "Ughh.."
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 am

I licked the blood the stained my chin off and ran my sleeve along it as well.I looked towards where I had come from, which was where ave and human boy were at or back in the woods.I looekd between the two, Woods... was my thoughts as I slugged off towards a waterfall i heard in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 am

Henry ran into a stall and got his knees, his head over the toilet. He was trying to not to puke but just in case he would puke into the toilet and not onto the floor. He breathed in deeply trying to calm himself down, he then heard what he believed to be Ave's voice telling him not to puke. He tried thinking of things that weren't realted to blood, things like cookies and....he let a relaxed sigh....Summer.

He eventually calmed himself and get out the bathroom. He Ave standing there and he apologized for running away before they could finish what they started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next