.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Stardust Academy For The Gifted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Stardust Academy For The Gifted Empty
PostSubject: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Stardust Academy For The Gifted Biltmo10
*Stardust Academy*
Is an elite academy located in the mountains England, here all teens with powers are sent to stay, and learn how to use there powers correctly and to their fullest, they are not allowed anywhere but the school, and the 20 acres of lush green land around it, that is cut off from everything else by a huge stone wall, 14 feet high, and surrounds all the land owned by the the school. You all just arrived at this place, and are dreading ever second of it, we are being pulled away from our friends and family for this. We know no one else at this school, and think we are just going to stay alone the whole time while we are here, we all get our own dorm rooms, there are no separate wings for boys or girls, it is all mixed, just one person per room, you get to decorate it anyway you'd like, and you have the freedom of doig anything you'd like, but there are boundaries, and iff crossed you can get in serious trouble. You have one class each day, in the evening at 6:00PM. There are many small lakes surrounding this place, with waterfalls, and many other beautiful things to see. All your stuff from your old room at your house, has been tranferred to your given room, and you are all set to eplore this place. There is internet and phone service, so you aren't completely cut off from sivilization.
Will you enjoy your stay here, or completely hate it?

General Rules

Like a Star @ heaven -No role-playing when i'm not on
Like a Star @ heaven -All site rules apply
Like a Star @ heaven -Ages 14-19
Like a Star @ heaven -4 Powers Max
Like a Star @ heaven -You may have a boyfriend or girlfriend
Like a Star @ heaven -Only role-played characters may fight
Like a Star @ heaven -I control season, date, time, ect.
Like a Star @ heaven -Two human character per RPer
Like a Star @ heaven -No detail when breeding horses
Like a Star @ heaven -Pets allowed (Must be domesticated breed) two per RP character max
Like a Star @ heaven -I may or may not wait for you, don't be offended if i don't
Like a Star @ heaven -No whinning/begging/no being rude/ignoring people
Like a Star @ heaven -Follow all theses rules and your free to RP
Like a Star @ heaven -If you break any of these rules to the extreme, i will politely ask you to leave.
Like a Star @ heaven -No Horses!
Like a Star @ heaven -HAVE FUN!!!!!

Forms

Fill this out and you'll be ready to RP. Wink
-Human-

Full Name:
Height:
Currently Wearing:
Powers:(Max Four)
Nationality
Personality:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Skin Tone:
Physique:
Extra Items:
Room: (Picture, or you can just type out a paragraph description)
Picture:

-Pet-

Name:
Height:
Species:
Breed:
Personality:
Description:
Eye Color:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Picture:

Mine!

-Human-

Full Name: Tracy Katia Nightengale
Height:5'6"
Currently Wearing:
Outfit all the way to the right
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZnb0MtUEZyM1JHVVRJQzF4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Powers: Can talk to people through thoughts, thus she can read minds. Can morph into any animal, any other human, and any thing. Can create forcefeilds. She can make herself invisible
Nationality:American, with a little spanish, italian in her
Personality:
Tracy is a smart girl with a bright outlook on life, she is optimistic and doesn't let anything bring her down. Normally you can find her in the stables with the horses, or in her house with her pets, or maybe just relaxing in a quiet place. She outgoing and fun, a go-getter, when she wants something she will not stop till she gets it. She is charming seductive and flirty, not much but you can find her chatting with guys here and there, but it's rarely you ever see her get serious with anyone, she's waiting for the perfect one.

When ever she see's someone with their nose stuck in the air, thinking their better than everyone; she puts them in their place, especially with those rude guys out there, she puts them where they belong and doesn't give up till she does it. She is relaxed, and laid back, calm and knows what to do in any bad situation, you'll rarely ever see her cry, unless she's in excrusiating pain, or she's having a bad day, (Which is bascially never). She is carefree and goes for spur-of-the-moment things. She sometimes frets over her hair and how she looks when she's going out, but when she's at home, she loungges out in some comfy sweats and a tank top. She is caring, loving, understanding, trustworthy, and never quick to judge. Her heart goes out to those less fortunate and she normally trys and cheer people up who are sad or angry.

She almost always has a sweet half smile pulled across her face, it seems to brighten everything when she smiles. She is fun to be around and doesn't mind cracking jokes now and then, she is very fun, and has a good sence of humor. She can get sensitive and shy every now and then on bad days, but those come once a year, or less. She never lets things bring her down and is quite persistent, she loves to sit around with people she enjoys being with/loves and talking, whether it's about nothing in particular or a very interesting subject. She gets self-concious every now and then but rarely, what people think about her doesn't faze her and she just shrugs it off as if it was the least important thing in the world, of course she still dresses nice and fixes herself up all the time. She stays true to herself and sticks up for her beliefs. She does have a tempermental side to her, and can snap easily when annoyed.

Riding Skill:She's been riding all her life
- Photography
- Her Powers
- Fun
- Animals
- Bright colors
- Flowers, especially lilies of the valley and roses
- Candy
- Using the computer
- Reading
- Photography
- Horses
- Travel
- Movies
- Day dreaming
- Compliments
- Long walks on the beach
- Romantic things
- Amusment Parks
- Looking good
- Clothes
- Music
- Volleyball
- Shopping
- Trinkets
- Blueberries, and strawberries
- The ocean/beach
- Summer
- Nature
- Going out for dinner

Dislikes:
- Awkward silences
- Being alone
- Clowns
- Cold
- Loud noises
- Being controlled
- snakes
- depressing things
- Snotty/rude people, altough she much enjoys putting them in there rightful places.
- Piercings (Exception to earrigns)
- Tattoos
- Needles
- Lying
- TOFU!! *Gags*
- Disgusting foods ^Such as above
- Pointlessness
- Rap/Punk music
- Spiders *Shudders*
Eye Color:Darkblue
Hair Color/Style/Length:Blonde, long, sideswept
Skin Tone:Whitish
Physique:She is attractive, slim and fit, she has a healthy figure with curves in the correct places. She is quite strong for her ages from doing gymnastics at an early age, but looks fragile and delicate to any other person that see's her wakling down the street.
Extra Items:
-Laptop
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Laptop11
-Regular and photography cameras
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Camera11
-Zune + Earbuds
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Zune11
-Cell Phone
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Cell_p11
-Drawing Supplies
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Drawin11
-Jewelary
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlB2SjZzR1JxM1JHOGR5ZGx4eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
-Make-up and other accesories
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkhEdzNtMDlxM1JHTVFNZzVuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
-Etra Bags
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmxFQXBiSmxlM1JHREdLQW5FWlBoclEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Room:
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Image210
Picture:
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Tracy_11

Theres a pool
A cafe where everything is free and thats where you eat
There is a couple rooms men sepcifically for classes
There are two large lakes, then the rest are medium sized ponds around the area
There are lots of oak, and willow trees, along with a mixture of eucalyptus, some are perfect to climb
There are lots of little caves in large rocks alongthe property, mostely near the lakes and ponds. Perfect on a hot day to go and read a good book.
Lots more places, make them up as you go on Wink

Copyright 2008
DannitaXoxo.
Not including pictures, just the information. Pictures were gathered from other websites. Therefore they are not mine. The polyvore ones yes, are mine, i created them on polyvore, but the others are not.

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Full Name: Isobella Ann Turner
Height: 5"6
Currently Wearing: Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBGTVp
- her closet
Stardust Academy For The Gifted LeisureOutfits
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Pajamsa
Powers:morphing, can talk to animals, invisibility
Nationality:1/2 American 1/2 irish
Personality: Isobella is nice, smart outgoing and sometimes shy. She can be a bit harsh, but she means well...usually. She likes to play pranks on people, but soemtimes they're a bit too extreme.
-photography
-horses
-quietness
-music
Dislikes:
-loud noises
-know it alls
Eye Color: green
Hair Color/Style/Length: black, hains down, waist length
Skin Tone: very pale
Physique: see pic?
Extra Items:
-camera
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Digital-camera
-i pod
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Untitled
-cellphone
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Lg_vx5200_cell_phone_1
-notebooks
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Canson20Universal20Sketch20Pad
-pencils
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Pencils
-art kit
Stardust Academy For The Gifted DSCN6299
-lap top
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 3-4-08-i-lat_xfr_d630
-earings
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Skullguitar
-make up
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Makeup
Room: In one corner of the room is a big bed, with black sheets and blanket. Next to it is a large desk with a mirror, filled with makeup. Beside a window, is another deskt, with a laptop, and art supplies. THe door is in the far corner, and the closet is next to it.
Picture: Stardust Academy For The Gifted Emo_girl12
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Tracy sang along to the song 'Good Girl' by Zoegirl playign on her Zune, as she walked along the edge of the lake, farthest from the academy, It was 2:00PM, and she was free allt he way till 6PM, she smiled to herself and ran a carefree hand through her hair as she picked up the pace, walking towards a small cave on the rock just above the water, that had a small trail leading up to it. She bit her lip then stopped. Looking at the water. She got an idea. SHe set her Zune down on the rocks far from the water. Just incase something goes wrong. She thought and then walked towards the water, she created a large forcefeidl around herself and walked, the forecefield kept itself around her as she did, moving with her, everywhere, soon she was sinking into the water, she soon had the forcefield completely under her controll as she made it lift her to the medium level of the water. "Awesome!" She exclaimed as she cool look around everywhere in the water, and not get wet. She looked down, seeing large strands of seaweed, she shuddered as she got out to deeper water,a dn coudl o longer see bottom, it was murky and spooky. She made the forcefeild shoot up out of the water. Carryign her alogn with it. She hovered above water, and carried herself to the grassy area and over to the rocks wher eshe had left her Zune. She lowered herself to the ground and made the forcefield disappear. She scooped up her Zune and sighed, lookign around.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 pm

Full Name:Shane Gray
Height:5'9'
Currently Wearing:See pic
Powers:(Max Four) He can Morph into Any animal, He Can turn invisible, He Can Control Fire (If thats okay)
Nationality American
Personality:Rude, Sarcastic, Not Social, a complete Jerk.
He is pretty much wasting his time being Such a Jerk, considering How talented he is, He is an Amazing Singer and guitar player, And Also plays Drum. He used to be a member in a Band that played at Parties, but was kicked out Cause of his horrible attitude.
-His powers
-pulling pranks
-annoying people
-getting in trouble

Dislikes:
-This School, all the way
-Nosy people
-Know-it-all girls
-People who want to learn more about him
-being wrong

Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color/Style/Length:see pic
Skin Tone:See pic
Physique:uhm?...
Extra Items:
*Cant find pics*
Ipod,
Laptop,

Room: (Picture, or you can just type out a paragraph description)
A room with a Navy blue wall color, Black Cough, Black Swivel Chair. A
Dark maple Computer desk with his laptop on it, A Recliner and Big Area
Rug.
Picture:

Stardust Academy For The Gifted Normal11

Last edited by Garfieldkitty on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by, Dannita, I wanted to fix your piccy :))
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:12 pm

(Your turn to reply :P)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Shane yawned as he walked on a path beside the Academy, giving a cold scowl towards it, He looked at the Sky And bit his lip, Then smirked as he looked towards the Lake and saw someone walking near it, He morphed a Cheetah and bounded over to her, Everything he passed became a Blur and his Feet barely touched the ground. He slid to a stop about 20 feet from her, behind a bush and morphed a Kitten, being almost sure she didn't see hmi do it.
He sniffed the Grass, then came out from the bush, his til twitching in the air, he walked over to her and rubbed against her Leg.
[your girl, btw XD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Tracy looked down at her leg, then at the kitten, she smiled slightly, crouching down beside him. "Hey little guy." She said holding her hand to him. Her eyes looked at him curiously, wondering who he belonged to.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Shane purred softly, thinking of the worst possible thing he could do, he looked at a Ledge on the Lake, That from his point of view, looking Very weak. he meowed gently s he wlked to the lake and looked back at Tracy as if asking her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:44 pm

"Sorry little guy, i'm not goign on that." She said uneasily as she looked at the weak ledge. Shaking her head. She looked at the cat and sighed, morphing a cat herself and licking her paw, she sat silently, he tail curlign around her.

Stardust Academy For The Gifted Siberian_Cat.2
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Shane snorted as he looked at her as a Cat, rolling his eyes, He stepped up from whwre he was, stepoping on the ledge, he plunged into the water.
He swam to the surface of the Water, soaking wet, He crawled out of the water and up the ledge, Shaking off his Coat, he growled and licked his paw.
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Kittystock1_by_xHELLBOUNDx007
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Isobella walked out of her room and to the stables. SHe couldn't wait to explore the acadamy grounds. SHe walked down the rows od stalls untill there was a stall with a name plate engraved with the name 'FireFly'. She quickly opened the door, groomed, tacked, and mounted her. SHe turned Fire, and they cantered off to explore.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:53 pm

(Um, there are no stables....there is only a small onefor your horse. Only one, i was meaning to say, no horses allowed, but your an eception. Smile)

Tracy held in her laughs. "Another Morpher i see." She said in meow, it was clearly visible he wasn't a real cat.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 pm

Shane didn't answer and growled, walking by her, he shook Water off his coat onto her, Then bounded the other way, sitting under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:58 pm

[sorry...and thanks Very Happy !]

Isobella got off Rose and left her ground tied near a lake. Walking into the water, she took her hoodie off and jumped in the deep part. After a short swim she sighed and sat on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Tracy laughed, morhing a human again. "I was hot anyway." She admitted and rubbed her arm watching him with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged and looked around boredly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Shane shook his coat once more before morphing a Human and standing up, He ran a finger through his hair and wiped the dampness off on his pants, shrugging lightly, He yawned and leaned on the Tree.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 pm

She smiled warmly at Shane. "So, thats the realy person beind the cat." She said with a joking laugh. "Well, i'm Tracy Nightengale." She intriduced with that same warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Isobela turned and saw two other people,"Hi," she said, smiling, but staying in the sand. Rose snorted. She was bored, she she lowered her head to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:09 pm

"Excuse me?..." Shane asked rudely and sarcastically, Standing up straight from leaning on the Tree and giving Tracy and Isobella a sarcastic look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Isobella just looked at him. Sighing, she stood up and walked over to them,"Well Mr. Sarcastic, I'm Isobella." She turned to Tracy,"I'm Isobella, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 pm

"Nice to meet you," Tracy said to Isobella, she hadn't noticed her, till she said something. She looked at Shane and tilted her head.. "Excuse You?" She said with a raised eyebrow and crossed her arms, staring at him a calm look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Full Name:Joslyn Stout
Height:5''8
Currently Wearing:
Closet-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFl9LNmR4XzlxM1JHSk9BSGxsLWp6V3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpyUU8zUGRxM1JHUFZWVzlFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Pj's-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZzNWhJQlpyM1JHa0h0WHBFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Swimsuits-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnR2dTRXdlZxM1JHUHl4TzZFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
When going out-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlNqb3ltdlpxM1JHeXNrZS14eVRTUEEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Makeup-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmhwOVhMUE5xM1JHaktpdXNuNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Jewelry-
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllnNEp6aGhyM1JHN1lUYllUa1ZTQWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Currently Wearing:
Stardust Academy For The Gifted BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnJObWg3UEZxM1JHS0o1UzBFWGZTOXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Powers:(Max Four):Weather,Dark/demon/Black magic,Ice,Shapeshifting.
Nationality:Half Spanish,Half Egyptian
Personality:
Joslyn
isin't you're typicall Girl. She is different from most, She is very
sophisticated and smart, and is very detailed with her writing
skills.She is one of the quiet ones as well, in fact, she's the last
one to speak during a convorsation.She's not too show offy either, like
when a girl is wearing short shorts, she'd just roll her eyes.She's
always seen wearing a hoodie, or T-shirt.Only during the summer she
wears shorts and tang tops.She is also artistic, very talented with
art. She sketches some of the most amazing thing's you'ld ever see.She
loves to just sit out on her balcony, and sketch the wonderous view she
has from there. She doesen't talk much, and is barley caught in the
house, she's usually out riding and such.

She can be headdstrong
though. She hates lables, especially when people use them on her.But
she'd rather be an outcast then in the croud person. She is very keen
as well.She knows when somthing goes wrong. And she's very protective
over her horses, and herself. And her house, which she lives alone in,
and is happy about it as well.She often visits the beach to relax, abou
once every three weeks.She goes with her horse, or alone.Both ways she
likes it. She'd rather have silence then be in a noisey croud.But she
does walk around in public, or in the park with her puppy.Don't be
fooled by charm though, her nervs skyrocked with a meer twist, rarley
though.She tends to hold grudges as well as being sensetive
sometimes,She tends not to hang around boys too often, she just lets
them come to her,Shes not the typpical all over them.SHe'd rather hand
around with her horse, or just listen to music.

She's usually
hanging around the stable with the horses, or just playing with her
puppy she had found. She does have a sweet, more non depressing side to
her. Especially for animals. SHe loves to just be around them, or likes
to just be out in the woods sketching. She can be playfull if you
really get to know her well,But she also is out going, she listen's to
what people have to say, if they speak to her. She can be shy around
boys, but she doesen't show it.She has a hhard time explaining
questions, but she writes them on paper clearly. She's an A+ student,
but she doesen't really care either.She hates people who brag, and
she's NOT the type to do that.She'll teach a girl a lession if they
dare pick on younger aged kids, or brag about themselves.Other than
that, She's pretty peacefull.

She let's no one bring her down,
especially when she's not doing anything.It's also rare to see her cry,
because there's nothing to cry about, people don't mind her, or bother
her at all.She is no the one to be caught eating junk foods either, in
fact she dislikes soda, she'll only drink flavored water,water,milk and
oranje juce, That's about it.She's not a Huge jewelry person either,She
weares it now and then, but most of her jewelry is covered in dust from
just sitting. She does like to go out to dinner, once in a while, alone
of with a friend.She dedicates her heart to anything that's in need of
help, Reptile to human. She doesen't mind things girls would usually
freak out about, like spiders, for instance.And she's, like i said, not
the usuall girl.

`Being Alone
`Drawing
`Photography
`Reading
`Trail riding
`Music
`Going to the beach
`Shopping[rarley]
`Swimming
`the Beach
`Travel
`Studying Horse breed,Animals
`Nighttime walks
`Nighttime Riding
`Going to the park
`Walking her puppy
`Grooming her horses
`Hangin with friends[rarley]
`Resting
`The computer
`Sculpting
`winter
`Snakes
`Darker Colors
`Day dreaming on her balcony
`Spicey things
`Driving somewhere where no one is around and going to sleep.
`Spiders
`reptiles
`Her dog
`Boys[VERY slightly]
`Nature
Dislikes:
`Loud noises
`anything rude
`slaughter
`Dead things
`preppy people
`all that people
`Bright lights
`Crouds
`loud talking people
`nosy people
`show offs
`Thiefts
`Snobs
`Destruction
`Hot days
`Bullys
`The city city[newyorkish city type]
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Skin Tone:
Physique:
Joslyn
is a rather slim girl, with defined curves. She has curved cheek bones,
and her light tan skin brightens her eyes. Her eyesbring out the tone
of her skin. Her light pink lips curve into a smile, and her pearl
white teeth glow in her rare smile. Her hair Defines her face and skin
color, along with her eyes.Her face doesen't have a flaw on it, as long
as she knows, or cares.She is quite strong, she takes classes for
Karate[Sp?] and is excelled in speed.Her bangs curve perfectly around
her forhead,and her hair is only kept up on an extreamly hot day, or
when riding,She's attractive, but always hides her face from people
Extra Items:
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 164568666_fca4fe9474
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 547741648_a3a6f20178
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 2085538054_768011fd0a
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Art-supplies-65158034
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Sample%20horse%20art%20tote%20bag
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Aurora_malx2
Stardust Academy For The Gifted PhotoshopCS3
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Nmv3553_mn
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 10390_nokia_n93_cell_phone_final
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 2378163296_2646ddb9af
Stardust Academy For The Gifted ZSG-GATEKEEPER
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Square_cd_player
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Anvil-notebooks
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 1009449163_1b02f0f459
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Mini-scented-gel-pens2
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 7993541_485195e09d
Stardust Academy For The Gifted 2397044667_2659fc2693
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Drawing_pads_big

Room: (Picture, or you can just type out a paragraph description)[It's not an offical room]
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Lv
Picture:
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Tonight_is_the_night--large-msg-118

-Pet-

Name:Take you're last breath[Breath]
Height:[length is 10 foot tops]
Species:Reptile
Breed:Ball python
Personality:..
Description:
Eye Color:Black
Coat Color:[scales are piebald]
Markings:see pic
Stardust Academy For The Gifted Pied27

Last edited by Amora on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:29 pm

(OK, no horses guys, i'm sorry Aqha, Amora, but i don't want this RP based on horses, please choose a different companion, thank you)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 pm

[ok, my pet will be a puppy, she looks like this: Stardust Academy For The Gifted Puppy
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Shane rolled his eyes and turned on his Heel, looking at The Sky, he yawned boredly, then smirked as he got an idea.
He looked around, then morphed a snow leopard, turning around, He looked at Tracy and flicked his tail, ready to tackle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust Academy For The Gifted   Stardust Academy For The Gifted Empty

Back to top Go down

Stardust Academy For The Gifted
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next