.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Oak Ridge Academy II EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Oak Ridge Academy II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Oak Ridge Academy II Empty
PostSubject: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:09 am

Oak Ridge Academy II P6161110
The Gatehouse

Welcome to Oak Ridge Academy.

This well kept and organized academy, is located in the forests of Scottland, very surprisingly, this building is very modern and high tech on the inside, though it has had many renovations every feature from the outside is old, rustic, and beautiful. The main biulding, was built int he late 1800's by a man well known as Henri Ridge, he passed in 1820, but he always enjoyed the serene feeling of this place and built up this fabulous academy durring his well lived life.

As was many years ago this academy is for teens, in thier highschool years, the ages of 14 and on up to 19, come and stay untill they are fit and ready for college, also, they provide very much information about equestrian events, so this is the ideal Equestiran school, and the ideal school for studying normal subjects. The building itself offers bits and peices of history, and never-known-before-facts about the land around it. Though miles away from any known civilization, this academy has it's perks, with all the wild life, and nature, the beautiful sight seeing, and the peace and quiet of the long nights.

Oak Ridge Academy II Breakersmansion-flckr
Main Building

The whole academy together is made up of three buildings, not to mention thousands of acres of land, arenas and pastures. The Main Building, shown above, is where the classroms are, including the main office located to your right when you enter the building. The classrooms are where you learn all there is to know about the wonderful equestrian sport, and everything ranging, from anything to do with math, science, history, social studys, reading, spelling. All sorts of interesting subjects. Classes are only held 3 times a week, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. From 9AM to 12PM, in the afternoon.

The Library and careteria are located in the Main Building Also, Mrs. Carter, is the librarian, and she expect everyoneto use hushed voices, because students are studying and reading books, it contains over 2000 books total. The cafeteria is not at all like a cafeteria, it is more of a cafe style place, this is where you get all your meals, be sure to be early for the meals otherwise your stuck in a long line.

Meal Information
Breakfast - 8:00AM
Lunch - 12:30PM
Dinner - 6:30PM

Oak Ridge Academy II Buhlma11
Boarding Building

Then comes the Boarding Building, it is a large, old style building, though large, from the out side it looks rather small, you may say. It is very high tech on the inside, and all the dorms are mixed, as in no separate sides for boys or girls. But you must be in your own dorm by 10 PM.

Oak Ridge Academy II 10qxkx11
Stables

Then there's the stables, which lie behind the boarding building, and the arenas and pastures, that lie surrounding the buildings on the west, south, and north sides, along with the nermermous trails around the academy. The inside of the stable is very knew, and the horse stalls are large, and spacious, only filled with quality bedding. The isle-ways are clear, and the tack room is kept neat and clean, all the students tack kept in separate lockers.

Oak Ridge Academy II Stalls10
Inside Stables

The stables are large, spacey, and high tech on the inside and out, they are a recent creations on the property, the old stable that used to be there was in shambles and nothing could be done to improve it's condition, it is about 400 feet from the main building and the boarding house, and is sorounded in lush green grass. It'll easily hold up to 400 horses, and has a large tack room, and the pastures and large and offer the horses much freedom, there are three separate pastures, one for breeding horses, one for mares, and one for stallions.

Oak Ridge Academy II 210
One of the Pastures in the Early Morning Mist

There are many different arenas at this academy. There are inside, and outside arenas for Show Jumping, and Dressage, and a Cross Country course. Empty arenas also stand, indoor and out, for various purposes. All indoor arenas are heated with lights, and all outdoor arenas have very bright spotlights surrounding it. They are always kept tidy, and once you are finnished with your jumping course, you must put away the jumps you set up and used.

Oak Ridge Academy II HorseArena1
One of the Arenas

Rules
Like a Star @ heaven No role-playing without me
Like a Star @ heaven Ages: 14-18
Like a Star @ heaven You may have two characters max and only two horses per character
Like a Star @ heaven Don't leave anyone out
Like a Star @ heaven You may get a boyfriend or girlfriend
Like a Star @ heaven I control date, time, weather, ect.
Like a Star @ heaven This is a regular boarding school, and an equestrians school, only english please
Like a Star @ heaven Don't try and act like your character is 'the best'
Like a Star @ heaven Please try and keep posts relatively long, more advanced role-playing please
Like a Star @ heaven Site Rules Apply
Like a Star @ heaven Goal:Let's try and hit over 100 pages!!

Forms:

Human
Full Name:
Height:
Nationality:
Personality:
Interests:
History:
Description:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Skin Tone:
Physique:
Extra Items:
Outfits:
Dorm:
Grades:
Picture:

Horse
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Personality:
Riding Level:
Coat Color:
Mane Color:
Tail Color:
Hoof Color:
Eye Color:
Facial Markings:
Leg Markings:
Bodily Markings:
Branding:
Tack:
Extra Items:
Picture:

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:29 am

Heheh, used a diff form :P

Human
Full Name:Maureen Hope Parker
Height:5'8"
Eye Color:Dark Green
Hair Color/Style/Length:Blonde, wavy, slightly swept to the side, down and natural.
Skin Tone:White, slightly tanned
Nationality:100% American, with a little italian maybe, german...
Personality:
She is your all american girl, loves to party, and have fun, she is quite the crazy one, and never lets really anything bring her down, she is a risktaker, and will take on ANY challenge. She is also a pretty good flirt, but never really flirst often, she's had boyfriends before, and they all turned out as jerks, and cheaters. She is hardheadded and firm on all her decisions, stubborn, definatly. She is very fun to be around, and is sure to make you laugh, she jokes around a lot, and is very out going. But she also has a snappy side to her, if she wanted to, she could make a pro wrestler cry, if she has something against you, she already has a book full of insults, but she rarely ever gets that angry, normally she handles everything calmly, (Which is kind of odd for her, because she isn't the calmest person around XD), but she can also be quiet, and calm, peaceful, this comes atleast once a day, a time to just relax, play her guitar, and just think. She tends to tune you out if your talking about pointless things.

- Photography
- Fun
- Animals
- Bright colors
- Flowers, especially lilies of the valley and roses
- Candy
- Using the computer
- Reading
- Concerts
- Romance
- Travel
- Parties
- Dancing
- Singing
- Being Outside
- Rain, just not storms
- Doodling
- Competitions of any sort
- Jokes/Things that make you laugh
- Tropicl places
- Playing the Guitar
- Mysteries/Adventure
- Being different from everyone, being unique
- Movies
- Day dreaming
- Compliments
- Long walks on the beach
- Amusment Parks
- Looking Good
- Clothes
- Music
- Volleyball
- Blueberries, and strawberries
- The ocean/beach
- Summer
- Nature
- Eating Out
- Midnight walks
- Secrets

Dislikes:
- Awkward silences
- Being alone
- Clowns
- Cold
- Rules
- Loud noises
- Being controlled
- Snakes
- Being left out/ignored
- People who are over obsesive about, bands/sports/and other things, to the extreme
- Nosy people
- Depressing things
- Snotty/rude people, altough she much enjoys putting them in there places.
- Piercings (Exception to earrings)
- Tattoos
- Needles
- Storms
- TOFU!! *Gags*
- Disgusting foods ^Such as above
- Pointlessness
- Spiders *Shudders*

Interests:She absolutely loves playing the guitar, it is #1 on her list, you can practically always find her playing it, either if it's somewhere peaceful, or right smack in the middle of a huge crowd.

Physique:Sh e is the avarage height and weigth for her age, she is curved in the correct places, and is fit, and healthy, she has good muscle tone, and is quite strong for a girl, because she used to take gymnastics.

Extra Items:
-Laptop
-Zune
-Earbuds 1
-Earbuds 2
-3GB USB Memory Stick1
-3GB USB Memory Stick2
-3GB USB Memory Stick3
-Speakers
-IPhone
-Photography & Regular Camera
-Drawing Pad
-Sketch Pad
-Extra Notepad1
-Extra Notepad2
-Extra Notepad3
-Extra Notepad4
-Extra Notepad5
-Extra Notepad6
Tote Bag
-Scented & Glittered Gel Pens
-Pens
-2 Set Of Colored Pencils
-Art Kit
-Jewelary
-Make-up, shampoo, perfume, ect
-Extra Bags
-Car

Her Favorite Pillow
The Pink Electric Guitar
Acouistic Guitar
[Electirc Guitar <-----The One In Her Picture
Guitar Pick
Light Up Picks
Dorm:Oak Ridge Academy II Image210
Current Outfit:Oak Ridge Academy II BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkpDMi1JMTZFM1JHQy0tdHZsa0plTXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Picture:Oak Ridge Academy II Sg1210
THANKS TO AMORA FOR THE AWESOME PICCY!!!!

Horse
Show Name:Spanish Rose
Barn Name:Rose
Height:16hh
Breed:Mustang
Personality:She is a fiesty mare, she matches her owners personality, thats the strange thing about Rose and Maureen, they are both oddly allike. They stick together throught he hard and the easy. So all-in-all Rose is a really loving crazy mare, loving to play, and she hates rules, though she always, and ONLY listens to Maureen when she is being ridden.
Riding Level: Realy advanced
Coat Color:Cremello
Mane Color:Ebony Black
Tail Color:Ebony Black
Hoof Color:Grey
Eye Color:Pure Crystal Blue
Facial Markings:Blaze
Leg Markings:Socks
Bodily Markings:None
Branding:♫♪ <---On her left hind quarters, above her leg
Tack:
-English
Oak Ridge Academy II Englis10
-Jumping
Oak Ridge Academy II Jumpin10
Extra Items:
-Accesories
Oak Ridge Academy II Acceso10
Picture:Oak Ridge Academy II 2580969747_749cab3140
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 am

Forms:

Human
Full Name:Shane David Grey
Height:5"9''
Nationality:American, some Italian
Personality: Caring, Sweet Sensitive, Smart
-Girls
-Performing
-filming

Dislikes:
-Disappointing people
-Rude people
-Messing up
-Looking bad

Interests:
-Performing
-Playing his Guitar
-singing

Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color/Style/Length:Black/see pic for stlye/ about 3 inches
Skin Tone:Medium, see pic
Physique: Shane is Really Fit, He can do all kinds of Flips and Tricks, And He loves to show them off to people.
He is also a Great Swimmer, Rider and Dancer.
Outfits:I'll explain them when he puts them on XD he is currently wearing what he is in the picture.
Dorm:Cant find a pic =(|
Grades: A+ - B+
History: Shane had a rough past, His Mother Died from a Robbery at a Gas Station when he was 5. After that, His Abusive Father went over the Top and Got to the point of Hitting him and His Brother. After about a Year, His Much older Brother Took him and his not-so-much older brother in at his House, leaving they're Father alone. Now, Shane has turned out Good for his Past, and He Hates to Mention it to anyone except for his Siblings. He lost Touch with the Much older Brother after he moved to a different country, and although his other Brother lives only on the other side of the USA, He keeps in touch with him.
Picture:
https://2img.net/h/i509.photobucket.com/albums/s337/Garfieldkitty95/Shane_grey.jpg?t=1221775560
(Photobucket isn't working, please just go to the link for the [picture ^_^)

Horse
Show Name:Cody's classic cruiser
Barn Name:Cody
Height:16hh
Breed:standerdbred
Personality: Risky, Smart, Playful, Spirited
Riding Level:7
Coat Color:Bay
Mane Color: Black
Tail Color:Black
Hoof Color:Silver/tan
Eye Color:Icy blue
Facial Markings:dark muzzle
Leg Markings: Black Stockings
Bodily Markings: none
Branding:?
Tack:
Oak Ridge Academy II Bridleblack_west
Oak Ridge Academy II Wintec%20western%20saddle

Extra Items:
Oak Ridge Academy II 987
Oak Ridge Academy II Fancytriplestitchdhalter
Oak Ridge Academy II Lr5
Picture:
Oak Ridge Academy II Majesty_by_leethaxoor

Last edited by Garfieldkitty on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:35 am

Maureen sighed contentedly in her sleep as she lay in her bed. The earlier morning sun was just peeking through er thick blinds, when her alarm clock went off. She let out a soft groan and reached her hand reluctantly out of the warm comforters. She shivered as she felt a cool breaze come from the general direction of the door. Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up to see her best friend Nichole standing over her. "Wake up sleepy head!" She anounced and laughed sitting down beside Maureen. Maureen sat up in complete surprise. "Oh my gosh! How? When? Where?! When'd you get here?" She asked in astonishment. Nicholes mouth curved into a teasign smirk. "A few minutes ago, i found out your room # from the desk secretary." "Thats awesome!" Maureen exclaimed pushing her covers asside. To reveal her cute pink PJ's that on the front o fhte tank top said Little Miss Giggles, with a berry shaped character with pigtaisl covering her small curved mouth, with a playful look on her face. Her friend looked over her PJ's. "Haha, copy cat, i have the same ones." She said and stood up. Maureen laughed and stood up herself. Running a hand through her knotted hair. "Man looks likt you slept well." Nikki said with a laugh noting her disheleved appearance form tossing and turning in her sleep. Maureen rolled her eys laughingly and shrugged. "I move a lot in my sleep. Anywho, i'f you'd like go do somethnig else besies pesture me for 2 hours, i might actually be fully awake when i see you again." Nikki laughed gently and disappeard out the white door, Shutting it tightly behind her. Shaking the robes and sweatshirts that hung from a rack behind it. Maureen sighed and walked into the bathroom, her eyes widening at her appearance. "Whew, i look like a federal emergensy." She commented to herself and giggled at her remark. She quickly jogged over to the shower and turend on the hot water, she waited for it to get warm then got ready, and stepped in. She took a nice long shower then 17 minutes later emerged again, grabbing a towel and wrapped it around her, and walked t the mirror, lifting her hand and clearing a circular spot in the glass that was covered in moisture. She looked at her reflection and smiled approvingly, she dried off and quickly picked out an outfit for the day. She slipped into it, then dried her hair and brushed it out. She applied some mascara and toner, then admired her reflection int he now dried mirror. She smiled. Walking out of the bathroom and into her dorm. She grabbed her guitar bag that contained her acouistic guitar and smiled. Quickly walking out of her dorm and into the hall. She locked the door behind her and jogged downt he empty hall, no one else had awakened yet, since it was saturday and no classes were held untill monday. She hurried too the first level and went out the back door unseen by anyone, she hurried down a small path and soon came to a half hidden gazebo, she smiled and ran up the steps and into the medium sized structure. Sitting down crosslegged in the middle of the gazebo she unzipped her case and pulled out her guitar, along with a light up pick, she strummed a few notes then began to play and sing to A Thousand Miles By Vanessa Carlton, but she added her own personal touches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gri977vJxQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 am

Shane moaned as his Alarm clock rang, He smacked the 'Snooze' button and pulled the covers over his head then turned around. A Few minutes later, of course, the Alarm rang again, he Reached over to the Side-table in attempt to Hit the button, but reached too far and Threw his balance off, falling off the Side of the bed. "I'm ok!" he said to himself, standing up quickly, he looked around quickly, Then at his ocmforter on the ground. "Ugh.." He sighed as he picked it up, rolling it into a Ball, he tossed it on his bed and scratched his head.
He rolled his eyes as he heard his phone vibrating, then grabbed it right before it Vibrated off the Table.
CUIEPIE89: "u cant be serious about this breakup.." Read the Text, from his old girlfriend.
"Yep, I am.." he sighed to himself and delted the message, setting the phone back down, he ran into the bathroom and Jumped in the shower.
Coming out about 6 minutes llater, he dried off and got Dressed, then ran to the mirror in his Room and Fixed his hair.
After a Few minutes of messing with it, He shook his head at himself and smiled, running by his Door, he slipped on some Black and White Sneakers and flopped on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
[he is wearing what Joe wore in the Burnin' up Video :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:55 am

Maureen finally grew slightly bored of playign the guitar and set it down on the gazebo floor. She stood up and ran a hand through her hair letting it cascade around her shoulders. Then she jogged out of the gazebo and looked aournd, spotting a large Oak Tree. She smiled, understanding how this school got it's name. She climbed up onto one of the high branches and let her feet dangle down beneath her. She stared contentedly up into the branches, her lips curving into a cute half smile. She loved this school already.

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:00 am

Shane yawned and rubbed his eyes, knowing if He layed there any longer, he would fall back asleep!
He Stood up quickly and looked around his dorm, shaking his head a little when He looked at his Guitar, He opened his Dorm door and grabbed the Key off his Dresser, he slammed the Door shut And Stuck the key in the Hole, locking the Door.
After looking down the hallways to make sure nobody heard the Door slam, he bit his lip and slipped the Key in his back pocket, heading for the Front door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:03 am

Maureen leaned backwards slightly. Vaguely emembering that there was a branch behnid her. She felt herself leaning a little too far. Uh oh! She had been wrong! She felt herself falling backwards. She shut her eyes and Set her jaw, waiting for the hard ground to finally make it's impact as she hit it. She sighed and groaned finally at the hard landing. "Ugh." She murmured and looked around her. Suddenly a smile pulled at her lips and she laughed lightly at her clumsyness. Soon she was laughing and gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:09 am

Shane pushed opened the Door with one hand, stepping out, he closed it behind him and kept walking, then ended up just wandering around the yard boredly, looking around with an amused face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:13 am

(IGNORE MY LAST WEATHER WATCH!!! NEW ONE BELOW)

Maureen finally calmed herself and lay there on the ground covered with crimson leaves that scattered everytime the crisp fall wind blew. Maureens cheeks were a lightish pink as the crisp morning air nipped at them. She smiled and rolled onto her side staring at the leaves. She loved fall, it was so......happy, and colorful. She bit her lip and rubbed her arms, then looked around her. Staring at the trees dressed in their brightly colored leaves.

Time: 9 AM
Day: Sunday
Weather:Sunny nad windy, slightly chilly, but then again warm. Smile
Extra: First days of Fall

(Does is snow in scottland?)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:21 am

[okies? XD]
Shane yawned and put his hands in his pockets once they started to get chilly, he tilted his head when he noticed Maureen, then quickly looked away out of embarrassment. He sighed gently and turned the other way, walking to a bench, he flopped down and watched a Few leaves skip by in the wind, humming quickly to himself, he bent down and grabbed a leaf, pulling it apart slowly out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:26 am

Maureen sat up. Laughing as she noticed the leaves sutck in her golden blonde hair. She quickly brushed them out with her fingers and smiled. Not noticing the faint crunch of leaves as Shane walked to the bench, she stood up and brushed off her. She shivered slightly and looked at her simpy sweatshirt, not hte best choice. She thought to herself and shrugged.

(Pretend she's wearing this outfit instead of the skirt and tnak :P)

Oak Ridge Academy II BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjhtdGNxZWlOM1JHVGU4ZVZsS0lkTGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

(Without the hat and the shades Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:31 am

[aw but the hate is cute :P]

Shane sighed again and looked around, biting his bottom lip as he looked at Maureen, he took a Deep breath and Stood up, brushing the little pieces of Leaf on his lap, he walked over to Maureen. "hi.." He said softly with a Warm smile and tucked his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:37 am

(Okay, with tha hat :P)
(eeek, typo on last post Skimpy. Not Simpy :P)

Maureen jumped as she heard the voice behnid her. She blinked a few times then slowly turned, she smiled slightly then looked up from the ground at Shane's face. "Hey." She greeted warmly and smiling brighlty.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 am

"Gah.. I'm Really sorry..." Shane said and looked down, i"I didn't mean to scare you.." he added and looked at her again.
[Wow.. this is FAR from the Old Shane :O]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:42 am

(haha, it's cute!!!)

Maureen laughed genlty. "It's fine, i tend to get jumpy now and then when i think i'm alone." She admitted and bit her lip gently smiling.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 am

[yeah it is :P]

"Okay.. so umm...Where do you live?- er.. Where did you live before you came to live here?-er not live here but.. UGH!" Shane staggered, not even knowing what to say.. "I'm sorry.." He sighed, "I Probably look REALLY dumb right now.."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 am

Maureen giggled. Thinking silently to herself. Awh. So cute. She bit her lip gently. "No, it's fine. You don't...." She laughed gently. Reaching her hand to him in introduction. "I'm Maureen Hope parker." She said and smiled. "I used to live in New York." She added to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am

"Shane Adam Grey' Shane smiled and shook her hand gently, "I Came from California"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:59 am

"Cool..." She said and withdrew her hand after shaking hands with him and she looked aroudn. Remembering her guitar int he gazebo her gaze wandered absnetly to the gazebo, her eyes longingly staring at the fine finnishing on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:10 am

"Sooooo.." Shane said boredly and looked around, then back at her, He tried to look from her point of view at what she was looking at, finally spotting the Guitar. "That yours?" He asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:11 am

She immediatly adveted her gaze ot Shane. She nodded proudly. "Yes." She said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 am

"cool, I guess you play then?..' I do too, kinda, sometimes.. a little.." Shane said and looked down out of embarrassment. no I guess she just has an Awesome Guitar and she doesn't play.. He thought sarcastically to himself.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:24 am

(BAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD)

Maureen laughed gently and nodded. "Yes i play te guitar." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:26 am

"Can i listen to you? I Bet your Great.." Shane said and tilted his head a little as he looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak Ridge Academy II   Oak Ridge Academy II Empty

Back to top Go down

Oak Ridge Academy II
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next