.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 pm

"James. I demand an explanation!" I said in a demanding voice. No scared of him. Even though he did just throw a table across a room and pounded his fist into the wall. And last but definitely not least, he was a vampire. I ran after him catching up and grabbing his arm. In a failed attempt to stop him. Instead he ended up tugging my along with him when I didn't let go as he walked. "James.. please." I was scared. But hurt, what was he doing?! What was wrong?! Why didn't he talk to me! UGH. I was getting angry with him all over again, anger bubbling inside of me. I didn't like this.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

"Nothing just dont worry about it...Just leave me, im scarying you anyways so just let go. its easier and a better way out then sticking with me." I mumbled and moved my arm out of her grasp with a frown, Shoving my hands into my pockets the free one still in my hair, gripping tightly as I stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Henry watched as the angered guy and the worried girl exit, she being dragged by him. Geez, what a clingy girl. he thought as he took another sip of his orange juice. Where was the principal anyway, shouldn't she be busting down the down and demanding to know what has happened? He sighed, what a strange school.

Another strange thing he started to noticed was that most of the kids here had amber or really dark eyes, it was kinda freaking Henry out a bit. He noticed this because he would walk by and some of the kids would just stare at him like he was food or something.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:51 pm

I set my jaw. My hands balled in fists. I stared with accusing eyes. What was his problem!? Finally I had made a friend at this place and now what?! My heart pounded I was furious. I wasn't scared anymore. "Fine then. If that's what you want. Goodbye." I said loudly harshly, making sure it hurt, this had happened to me too many times, people leading me on pretending to be my friends, I didn't think much about it until now, I felt the stab, how much it hurt, for once out of everything it hurt so much, maybe this time it was because he had actually been my friend for that short amount of time. But I couldn't make sense of why he was doing it.

I scowled. Biting my lip to keep the tears the glazed my eyes from spilling over. Why was I reacting so rashly? Why was I crying? Most importantly; why did I care? He was a vampire. I was a human. Two majorly different things, he had been my friend for a short time, now he was walking away from it. I shouldn't care, it had been so short. He shouldn't have even left a mark, I knew nothing about him. Only his name, and that he was a vampire, and was utterly perfect in every way. I gritted my teeth and turned on my heels fleeing the room before I burst. By the time I reached the exit from the cafeteria, my face was streaked with angry tears. My face showing frustration, anger.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 pm

"were not ment to be...Im a vampire...your a human...theres to much of a diffrence just be happy with some human boy " I growled a little hurt by her words saying all that just before she fled the room and shoke my head.I picked demon up and walked out of the room, heading for the woods.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 pm

I had heard him, loud and clear. I didn't bother turning around and shooting words at him that I so felt like saying. Gosh, what was my problem?! Why am I so dramatic?! I think I have issues. Like.. Major issues. Seriously. Getting mad at a vampire because he won't tell my what the hell is going on? Why he won't talk to me. Why he is acting so rude and depressed. See this is what you get for at least trying to be a good friend. A slap in the face. I stormed down the hall. People staring at me. I bet I could guess that they were thinking. 'Incoming, pissed chick, Out of her way!'
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 pm

I set demon down on the ground and sighed heavily as I ran my hands threw my hair, while slamming my palms together till my knuckles turned white.My foot started tapping again but I was in the forest this time so it was okay to have my outburst here.I stood quickly on my feet and wrapped my arms around the base of a large oak tree before throwing it with a rather loud snarl.I spun around and kicked another, with a loud smack as it fell over and groaned in rpotest.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Henry had finished his breakfast and dumped his trash in the garbage. He quickly walked out and began going into the hallways again, now to go to the office. The question is where is the office again? He grunted and rubbed his head, he knew he would eventually get the hang of this school bu these first few weeks he already were going to be tough.

Well maybe there was a nearby map of some sort, maybe he had to ask another student. He cringed, after last night he didn't really feel like talking to another student right now. He began to search the walls, maybe there were signs of some sort...some where....
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 pm

I gripepd the base of a tree and sighed heavily as I closed my eyes and lowered my head again.Slowly I leaned back against it and sat down, my hand in my hands as I cooled off.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 pm

I walked aimlessly down the hall, my tears now stopped and my eyes still red. My mascara and eyeliner still intact thanks to the waterproof. I sighed and sat down on a bench, I had really flipped out in there. I felt stupid and vulnerable now. I pulled my feet up onto the bench and rested my chin on my knees wrapping my arms around my leg. I stared across the hall as people walked by giving me odd looks. I ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Henry continued aimlessly to find the office. There were so signs, and no maps. Great. He might just have to ask someone...again. He sighed and rolled his eyes, well he better chose more carefully this time.

He looked around a couple skater boys were in a group talking about, Henry guessed, girls. Nope not them. He saw mixed group of guys and girls but they all gave him that look of hunger, so he avoided them and then he saw that girl from earlier again, she looked rather upset. Well he didn't want to bug her but he really needed to get to that office and fast. He a deep breath in and walked up to Ave.

"Hey, do you know where the office is?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 pm

I looked up, glad for the distraction. I smiled my usual smile and placed my feet back on the floor. I recognized him from the cafeteria line. I heard his question and nodded. "Yup, in section 1 on the second floor." I said helpfully and glanced at some people who stared at us oddly. Vampires I presumed.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

"Section 1 on the second floor....right. Ummm....hate to sound like a idiot but could you show me?" Henry really didn't know where he was going, sure he walk around once again and ask where section 1 but he rather not. Asking for directions was already embarrassing enough.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:31 pm

A Sigh escaped my lips as I stood up and scratched my head, I looked at demon and rubebd his head as I slowly made my way back to the dorms.I just wanted to be alone for the moment and this walk just might do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I laughed gently and nodded, standing. I stretched my cramped limbs and motioned towards where section 1 was, we were in section 7 on the first floor. So we had to head to the second floor then go to section 1, or we could do it the other way around there were stairs everywhere. I started walking and glanced back at him. "Coming?" I asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:37 pm

"Yeah." he quickly replied and followed. He wondered if he should talk to her or have it just be complete awkward silence. Well he guessed if she wanted to talk she could. He put his hands on the back of his head and thought about his girlfriend, Summer and wondered how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"By the way. I'm Aveline d'Auvergne." I offered and smiled looking at him, then looking ahead again. I scowled internally at myself when I found that my thoughts had wandered to James. I bit the inside of my cheek and sighed ever so quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 pm

I jumpped up and into my open window, leaving demon since He didnt want to follow.Once inside i sighed and lied down on my bed, staringn at the ceiling.

Demon ran off, sniffing around for ave.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:51 pm

His thoughts were disturbed by Ave. So he guessed she wanted to talk.

"Henry Bolet." he said returning a smile. his pocket vibrated, must be Summer. He quickly pulled it out, said excuse me for a moment, and then groaned. The poems he given and written himself for Summer before he left for this school had just gotten ripped by her new puppy that her dad got her. Apparently she had left the poems carelessly on her floor and then left her door open and then left her room alone altogether! He sighed, he guess stuff happens. Though he was still a bit angry because he had worked for months on those poems and now they were in shreds.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"Nice to meet you." I managed in before his phone vibrated. I responded his 'excuse me' with a 'no problem' and continued walking towards section one. Glancing back at him when he groaned, I shrugged and decided to mind my own buisness, if there was one thing I learned from James, that was it.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Demon bounded over to ave and nuged her hand with a snort and a tail wagg.He licked her open palm and stared at henry with a tilte dhead.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Henry quickly replied with genaric it's okay summer. and then put his phone away.

"Vice versa." he stook his hand out for Ave to shake it. Henry was very thankful that this girl was nice to him unlike the guy from yesterday, he personally wanted to pound his face in but he knew that he wouldn't ever have the guts to do it.

He then noticed the guy that was staring at him with curiosity?

"Is this your dog?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I laughed gently as I felt Demons warm tongue lick my palm. No matter how annoyed or mad I was at James, I could never take it out on this big ball of fur. I smiled and rubbed his head, smiling down at him. "Hey boy." I looked at Henry and smiled, holding my right hand out and shaking his hand. "Oh no...this is the guy from the cafeterias dog." I explained absently.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Demon rubebd his head against ehr touch and whiend softly but perked his ears and sniffed henry with a sneeze.His head lifted up and looekd from henry to ave then back at henry with a curious yet knowing look.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Henry looked at demon, boy what a big dog.

"Wait the guy from the cafeteria? You the guy that supposedly threw that table across the room?" Henry being human only thought vampires were creatures from stories or legends and thought that a human couldn't possibly pick up a table all by themselves and then throw it. That guy from earlier had to use a trick or something or had help, but why would he want to throw it anyway?

Henry watched the dog carefully and wondering why it kept looking between him and Ave, hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next