.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

Female Posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-16

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I stared at her, as she stomped on my cigarette, and I blinked. I couldn't believe she had just done that. I wanted to yank off a piece of her shirt and stomp on it. But I didn't, I remained cool. I didn't know why, but I did. I ran another hand through my hair, resting it on my neck. I went inside with her, glancing around, still tense from the last conversation we'd had. About her being against my smoking. I cringed. "Yeah, this is it, I guess," I muttered, changing the subject. I shut the door behind her, then gently nudged her in. Photographs, black and whites, covered the walls in plaques and other styles. I'd collected them since I was 12, first moved down here. My bed was off in a separate room, a comfortable leather couch placed up against the wall. The kitchen was roomy, nice, my mother had designed everything down here herself. Except the photographs. I gently pulled my jacket off her shoulders, and placed it on a hook by the door. I tossed my smokes onto the table, and glanced at her. I quickly walked to my bedroom, yanking out an overly large navy shirt, and walked back out, handing it to her. "It's all yours, if your cold." I slowly stumbled towards the kitchen, flicking the element on the stove, the kettle in place, then the coffee maker.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I said absently as I too it and admired how homey it looked, with the photographs, and the small kitchen, and the furniture. "Nice place." I commented. For living with your parents. I added mentally and shrugged, it wasn't that big of a deal. I glanced around and started walking towards what I thought was the bathroom, I opened the door and rolled my eyes, it was the closet. Lovely. "Hey, where's the bathroom so I can change?" I called.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

Female Posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"It's down the hall," I murmured from the kitchen, raising my tone a little. I was dying to smoke. I felt stressed out enough having her here, in my house. It wasn't even cleaned up or anything, and I knew it reeked of second hand smoke. "What do you want to warm up?" I yelled, my voice slightly raised so she could hear me from wherever she was. I stared at the kettle, steam slowly flooding out the top. I bit my lip, then stumbled down the hall too, into my room. I pulled out a clean shirt, and a new pair of jeans, shutting the door lightly. I changed, tossing the wet clothes into a bundle on the floor near the window, and shrugged, heading back out into the kitchen again. How serious was this really becoming? She was here, after all, in my house. I'd invited her in, pulled her in. I'd kissed her, held her. Was I leading her on? No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: