.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 Empty
PostSubject: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 pm

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 Kayle_11
Aspen Marie Johanson
18 years old
That's all you get.. xD

Last edited by Donna on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

Female Posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 pm

the name's ...
max(WELL)Christian LUKA

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 2pq9a40
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

[Before]

It started like this.
On a real fine Saturday afternoon, you know, I was about to go get high, like usual. I had a few friends waiting for me behind the soccer field, and I had the crap. Actually, to be honest, it was in my pocket. But as I was walking down the street, this cop pulled me over and asked if I was under the influence of drugs. Did it really matter? I was walking, and I was not under the influence. I shook my head, and before you know it, he was out of his car, looking at me. "Come here, sir. I'd like to check you." I'm not an idiot. I wasn't about to let him feel me up, no way no how.
"No." I shrugged, and rolled my eyes, pushing past him. Bad move. My face met the hood of his car once, my cheek squished up against the cold metal. I felt dizzy but stayed strong, my hands met behind my back. "You aren't going to find anything, a**hole." I laughed, only to be shaken. Sure enough, his hands sorted through my pockets, pulling the pile out onto the ground.
"Do you realize this is illegal?" He asked me, shaking me once more.
"Do you realize you're f*cking hurting me?" I pushed back, and released myself, pushing him backward. And that is how I landed myself a broken nose, a cracked rib, and a whole lot of time in juvie. But now, I'm walking out on the streets again, a free man. At least, I'm not doing drugs anymore, and I've landed myself a strong ticket to this new 'job'. About a month ago, a house burnt down up the street from me and the whole town is in a rage about it. They are organizing this ... group to like, fix it and stuff, you know? And the cops and everyone think that I should be helping. So now, my probation exists working for this house. So now you got my drift, right?

[After]

I walked down the street, headphones in and hands shoved into my pockets. I was already running late for this new building experience, and this would be my second time there. Sure, I was learning the ropes and all, but what made anyone think I wanted to sit around painting and building a house for someone else? I lived in a crap house with my parents who never talked to me and I was fine. Who builds houses for other people? I bit my lip and stared at the sidewalk. I still had a huge mark beneath my eye and on my nose, red and hurting from the broken nose. Thankfully, it wasn't disfigured, but every now and again, when people from town recognized me, they'd stare. Or, do I mean glare? Anyway, as I was walking up the driveway of the old house, I could see people already working on scraps of wood and stuff like that and I knew my hell had already begun. I was angry, deprived. When had life ever been good to me?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

I pulled into the driveway on the property where the new house was being built. My ipod was clipped to my pocket playing my favorite tunes. I always had to have music playing, whatever it was that I was doing. I usually only had one earbud in so I could hear what was going on around me. I turned the ignition off and dropped the keys into the pockets of my light wash jeans. I swung the car door open and stepped out into the bright sunshine. I quickly pulling my sunglasses down and surveying the area as I adjusted my tshirt. The work had started yesterday and they had already gotten a lot done. My father was the owner of the company sponsoring this and he wanted me to be here and help do odd jobs, also supervise a little. I was supposed to be here yesterday, but a nasty 24 hour cold had gotten a hold of me. I felt better today and decided to come check it out and help. I started walking towards the construction area and noted that we had a pretty good group. We had people from the community helping, along with skilled builders, and also some people from that had a 'past'. Not a horrible past, but enough that they were stuck building this house for a few months or weeks, depending how everyone worked together. "Hey Dad!" I waved as I spotted my dad up on the roof. You'd think that since he's one of those fancy business men that he actually wouldn't do the work. But my Dad love this kinda stuff. He waved back and continued to work as I looked around for something to help with.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

I pulled both headphones out, and glanced up, taking my Ipod off lock. I saw a young girl, a red head, jump up and wave to her father. She was pretty, flamboyant, and her hair shone in the sunlight. More like glistened. Her father though, another story. He just so happened to be the person who had my contract, and was letting me work here for the summer. Of course, none of us were getting paid, no, this was a volunteer job. But did I really want to be here? Uh, no. I shook my head. Princess, I thought. Daddy wants you to be a part of the community, so come help. You don't have to get your hands dirty, and don't worry about wrecking those pants, darling, I'll buy you some new ones. I looked down at my Ipod, flicking it off, and crashed into a moving object. I stepped back, and wiped my eyes, dropping the small Ipod to the ground. I squinted and looked up, noting the red head slightly startled, and I felt the snarl hissing from my mouth. "Watch it, would you! Just cause daddy runs the business doesn't entitle you to be ignorant, and lack in care of other people that just happen to be walking the same planet as you!" I growled, and leaned and picked my Ipod back up. I pushed past her, shaking my head and towards the house. I tucked it into my back pocket, and straightened my shirt, running a hand through my brown hair. I wasn't ready to start working. I didn't even know where to begin, and now there was a little peppy brat hanging around too. Oh the joy. I would have rather been hung by my neck than be stranded here for a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:07 pm

I continued to walk and looked up just as I walked into a tall figure standing before me. I immediately stepped away and opened my eyes to apologize for not paying attention. But I was abruptly cut off as the tall stranger spoke. He spoke each word vehemently, and glared at me harshly. I tried to speak up once or twice and ask the guy who the hell he thought he was. But he brushed passed me and walked on. I whirled around and stalked after him. "What the hell is your problem a** hole?" I demanded, my fiery temper now flared. I pushed my sunglasses back up on my head so I could get a clear view of this man with a death wish.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm

"What the hell is my problem? You, currently. You're getting on my nerves. Actually, no, jumping on them, hoping you'll smush them. I'm sorry Princess, am I ruining your day? Maybe you should go home before you get too much sh*t on your hands that doesn't wash off." I snarled, and turned and stared at her. Man, she was super gorgeous, her sunglasses pushed up ontop of her head now revealed her pretty eye color. She was perfect size, curvy, but slender. I looked her up once and back down, then looked away at her dad on the roof. I had better things to do than argue with a fiery tempered red-head who thought she was right. If I got kicked off this parole too, I'd be dead. My parents would kick me out and I'd have no income what so ever. Nor a place to live. I bit my tongue to not say anything else, then sighed in disgust, rolling my eyes at her and walking around the building. I grabbed a can of white paint and a roller, dipping it in to help paint over the stucco that was framing the building.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:36 pm

"I'M getting on YOUR nerves?" I asked him like he was stupid. "I accidentally bump into you and you jump down my throat, and when I reply equally as angry you claim that it's ME?" I laughed sarcastically. "That's new." I rolled my eyes. I notice him give me a once over when he turned around, taking in every detail with his dark eyes. I felt myself shrink under his gaze, and stared right back and gave him the same look, as I took in his well defined face, strong jaw and the stubble that sprinkled his chin. He was actually kind of handsome. A handsome jerk. I shook my head and looked down as he turned and walked away. What the heck was his problem? I shrugged and walked over to a few of my friends who were cutting shingles. They told me that the back of the house needed painting so I grabbed a roller, and some paint and trudged around to the back, noticing that 'Mr. I'm-all-that' was already there. I scoffed and started painting on the far right of the wall, keeping my eyes focused on the paint.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

I was painting peacefully, the sound of a drill and sander on the roof until a perky little red-head popped around the corner. She had that pep in her step, when she walked her smiled seemed to beam. The sun shone off the highlights in her hair, and I couldn't help but notice all of the sparkle and shine vanished when she caught a glimpse of me. Beat you to it, I thought. I smirked, but shuffled over to the far left corner, staring over at her. She was now grimacing, like it was so hard to be near me. I scoffed, rolling my eyes and turned my Ipod back on. I couldn't have her annoying voice nagging at me or anyone else while I worked. It was hard enough being here around these people, these animals. How could they all just volunteer to be here, wasting their time painting and building? Didn't they have anything better to do with their spare time? I had a burning hate for these people. They were good, and I wasn't. I quickly dismissed that thought out of my mind, slowly working my way into the middle of the wall. The stucco was drying quickly, and I glanced over at her, working hard. I admired her, despite the fact that she was a hell rising demon send straight from heaven. Maybe she did have a good soul if she was actually working, and not just because her father told her to. But what did I know? I brushed my nose with the back of my hand, and ran it across my forehead, wincing, wiping a small streak of sweat along with it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 pm

I caught him watching me out of the corner of my eye and smirked. So surprised that I'm actually working? Since I'm a so-called.. Princess? I thought and smirked wider. I glanced over at him and realized that we were only a few feet apart now. We had both worked fast and were now at the middle of the wall. I turned around and rolled my roller in the pan to get more paint on it. And as I turned back to the wall, I managed to trip over my own feet and fall tot he side and towards him. I flailed my hands around to grab something, but just ended up rolling paint all the way down the guys shirt. I laid on the ground staring up at him in shock. "Oops...." Then, to make the moment even worse, I burst out laughing. My whole body convulsing with laughter as I gazed up at the paint streak I had left on his shirt. Oh man, he was going to be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 am

"You. B*tch." I snarled, stepping back and looking at the paint streak on my shirt. My black shirt with white paint on it. I looked up at her, laughing, and I wanted to smack her across the face. Her pretty, small face. I glared at her, then dipped my hands into the paint, cupping a huge handful of it. I stepped back, and threw it on her, all over her shirt and smiled. "It really completes your look. Makes you look a hellova lot hotter, too," I laughed, in a weasel tone. I was furious, yet somehow, this seemed fun and entertaining. Perhaps if I got this girl on my side, had a little fun here and there, this volunteer parole thing wouldn't be so bad. I stepped back and continued painting, glancing over my shoulder at her and raising an eyebrow. "I'm Max, and you must be Daddy's little princess. Nice to meet you. Let me get back to work now?" I said, grinning from ear to ear. "I mean, as much as I'd love to play hard to get and let you get your painted hands all over me, it's just not fitting in the mix right now. Got me?" I laughed again, then continued painting the wall, flicking small paint flecks at her as I worked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 pm

His first reaction made me laugh even more. My stomach hurt from all the laughing and I was trying to calm myself, but he did that for me. Before I knew it, white paint was splattered all over my shirt, "Oh it's on!" I stated as I stood up, a smirk playing on my lips. I reached down and picked up my roller and picked off all the extra stuff that had stuck to it. "I'm Aspen." I said and raised an eyebrow at what he continued to say. "Gosh, you're such a pervert." I rolled my eyes and bent down to get paint on my roller. "Men." I said with a deep sigh. "They're such a lost cause." As I spoke those last words I straightened myself and dabbed paint on his arm, I added another glob then stepped back. "What a masterpiece." I smirked, then I changed my facial expression into that of an innocent one and turned back to the wall. Painting as if nothing had happened.

(SORRY, I could have sworn I had replied to this.. :/)
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm

I stared at her, roller in hand while she painted on my arm. No, I didn't stare, in fact I glared. I didn't want to play this game with her. However I couldn't help but notice that she was truly having fun, and trying to brighten my day. I couldn't say it was working, but at least she was trying. I kept a close eye on her, until she bent down to pick up more paint, taking my prime opportunity, and running the roller along her butt. I continued flecking paint at her, smiling all the way, until I stopped and watched her painting the wall. "Aspen," I murmured, so I could get her attention, and waited for her to turn. When she did so, I reached forward, gently wiping a paint smear off her cheek. I caught her eyes quickly in that second, the green light and an emerald shade in the sunlight. I squinted, but tried not to blush, looking at the grass. Paint splatters covered it. "A pretty name for a beautiful girl," I grinned, then stepped back. "Now let me work," I said flatly, raising an eyebrow. "Got it? I'm here because I was in trouble, and I don't need anymore coming from you, Miss Perky. Thank you, though," I said, returning to the left side of the wall, continuing to paint the stucco, creating a second coat.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

As I turned back to roll more paint onto my roller he leaned forward and rolled paint across my butt. I instantly stood up straight and turned my eyes to him, sending him a huge smirk. "That all you got?" I laughed gently. I turned back to the wall and began to paint again, catching him glancing at me now and then. Finally he spoke and I turned to look at him. When I did his hand reached out and he gently wiped a paint smear from my cheek. I felt my cheeks flare and my smug expression faltered. After he made the comment on my name he stepped away and left me standing there with my jaw hanging open. I shook my head and smirked again. "Falling for my charm already?" I teased lightly and winked at him, I ran my finger down the roller, I followed him till he stopped, then reached forward, easily smearing it on his cheek. I giggled and then jogged back to where I had been painting and continued to smirk as I painted.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm

"You're a piece of work," I said, glaring at her from my side. I couldn't stay serious though, cracking a smile. This girl really knew how to get into my head and bother me. I continued painting in silence, glancing over at her a few times until I was back in the middle again, intruding onto her side. "What are you into, then, Aspen? Other than breaking hearts of teenage boys and painting houses, and of course, asking daddy for something new, what DO you love doing?" I teased, standing tall to reach near the roof, continuing to paint all the way down to the bottom. I wiped the drying paint off of my cheek and onto my jeans, sighing. The job was almost done for the day, and then I'd have to go around to the other side and start all over again. I hated working here with a passion. I wasn't the one who started the fire and burned down the house. All I had done was tried to get high, was that such a crime? Well, I guess.. it was, in the states. But still, I didn't deserve to be working here. I wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm

I raised my eyebrow, turning to look at him. "So, you think you know me eh?" I laughed lightly. "Well, I happen to love photography." I said then thought a little bit more. "Along wit Horse back riding, and painting, not this kind of painting though, the artistic kind. Although I must admit, this kind of painting is pretty fun." I smiled and glanced over at him. "What about you, Max?" I asked as I continued to paint, getting closer to him, till my arm almost brushed his when I rolled my roller. What I really wanted to ask is why he was here. I knew by looking at him that he wasn't the type of person that volunteers willingly. He was probably one of the guys on probation. But I couldn't be sure and didn't want to guess.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

"Of course I know you, aren't you all the same?" I breathed, rolling my eyes playfully. But it was true. Almost all the girls like her, like Aspen, were pretty, preppy, and pathetic. They loved guys, and moved on within a week. They were concerned more about their social life, or piano scales, or helping around Daddy's work to really care about anything else. But I wouldn't be quick to judge, not yet. Her arm brushed mine, I could feel the electric shock that I got off it, and moved more to the side, away from the pretty girl. "I'm not into anything." I said quietly, then cleared my throat. "I don't have hobbies. Not good ones anyway," I said the last part a little quieter. By telling people about me, or my bad habits, my bad behavior, it gave them a reason to dislike me. Something to hold against me, forever finding a way to judge or blame me for something I wasn't fit to be held to. I didn't really give two sh*ts what people actually thought about me, but this instance was different. She was the daughter of the man who was hosting this volunteer thing, and if I got kicked off of probation, it would be back to jail for me, and into a hell like world once more. I finished painting, dropping the roller back into the tray and flopped in the grass, laying back and looking at the blue sky. I sighed, reluctantly, but shrugged. "I'm just me," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

I listened curiously as he spoke. This guy was different, definitely different. He wasn't like others who would jump at the chance to flirt with a pretty girl. This one, on the other hand shied away from it, except for the earlier comments. I smirked a little then it faded as I watched him flop down on the grass. I quickly finished painting in some spots and set my roller in the pan. I walked over and flopped down beside him. "Well, it's good to know that you're you and not trying to be someone else." I said and shrugged as I stared up at the sky. A soft breeze passed and blew stands of hair into my face. I pushed them away and glanced at Max. "Anything else?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm

I watched as the wind blew pieces of her hair into her eyes, across her face. Her pretty and petite features were highlighted with the auburn pieces of hair. She pushed them away, and asked me, anything else? Another breeze picked up, tumbling a few more strands into her eyes."Yeah," I said quietly, nodding. I supported my weight onto my elbows, glancing down at her, and gently brushed the hair away, tucking it behind her ear. "I'm on probation, I have to be here. Which is what refrains me from doing more stuff like this," I laughed, steadily, brushing her cheek with the back of my hand. Her skin was soft and smooth, but I pulled away, though, despite how I wanted to be and act, and used that arm too, to support myself. I looked at the house, wondering who was watching or what could be seen. It would be bad if someone caught me flirting with his daughter, if flirting was even what you would call it. I was being careful around her, I wasn't about to go back to jail for this one girl.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

I gazed up at him carefully. My gaze confused as he put my hair behind my ear and brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. My cheeks slowly gained a pink color and I looked away. My act faltered, but I spoke anyways. "A man with a past." I said, re-gaining the confidence I had lost at his touch. I leaned up so that I was sitting, my face inches from his. "Sexy." I breathed and held back a small smirk as I leaned in a little closer, as if to kiss him, then I leaned back and raised an eyebrow. "So, if it's okay that I ask.... what exactly.. you know... brought all this on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

She sat up straighter, leaning not too far away from me. Her soft skin, beautiful face was just inches from mine, a complete tease, a test. She leaned in, almost like she was eager to be kissed, and I felt my body falter a little, lean in towards hers, almost like I was drawn in. I had to catch myself, but found my head leaning into her chest, as she pulled away. I rolled my eyes, and straightened up, supporting myself back onto my arms, just short of her. I blinked when she pulled away a bit more, asking what brought this all on. I re-gained my footing, footing of my mind, startled by her question. "Nothing brought it on, Aspen. You're a pretty girl with a unique personality. Who wouldn't want to, you know. Kiss you and all?" I said abruptly, coughing and clearing my throat. I sat back, staring at the grass and uprooting it between my fingers. I then realized what she was really asking, and wanted to hit my head off the nearby tree. She wasn't asking what brought on my strange intentions towards her. She was asking about probation. I looked away, embarrassed, and shrugged. "Drugs. I want what I want, whenever I want it, that's all,"I said softly, trying to forget my attempt to compliment her. I didn't know why this girl was special, why she made me feel dizzy. Nobody had ever done that before. Nobody had the power.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 pm

I held in a small giggle as he leaned a little too far forward. I pulled away a bit more and he sat up straight, looking a bit flustered by my actions and my question. I raised an eyebrow as he finally responded and felt my act falter again. "Err.." He then spoke up again, I guess he realized what I was really asking. He looked as if he was giving himself a mental lecture. I smirked, he was kinda cute when he was like this. "Interesting." I said and nodded. I then glanced back over at him, leaning a bit closer to see what his reaction would be. I was being a bit cruel, I guess you could say, but it wasn't meant to be in a bad way. I smiled at him and glanced back towards the house to make sure no one was spying.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

She leaned back towards me, closer and closer, her face just inches from mine. I could feel my heart race, like it never had, but I stopped myself. This girl was a tease. A dirty, tricky, tease. I gently pushed her shoulders, and let her back hit the ground. My hands found her wrists, pushing them into the grass, and I smirked down at her. "Unfortunately, baby, two can play at this game. And as long as the one is stronger than the other, I have you beat by a mile," I whispered, bracing myself over top of her. I quickly lifted a hand, brushing a few stray strands of hair off her forehead, and leaned in close, my face just inches from her precious and flawless one. I ran a finger down her cheek, and along her jaw, grinning.I admired her quickly, my eyes scanning over her features, then slowly lifted myself off her, standing. I brushed the grass off my jeans, and walked towards the house. I grabbed my back pack off the dirty ground, and slung it over my shoulder, before heading around the other side of the house, only looking back once, to see her laying in the grass. I shook my head slowly, knowing I was getting in over my head. Literally. This job was going to push me past my limits and around the bend.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

As I grew closer I felt myself want to actually kiss him instead of tease him like I had originally planned. I parted my lips just a bit, but as I got closer he surprised me by leaning forward, and pushing me back till my back met the ground again. I bit my lip as he gazed down at me, growing closer and closer. I felt myself blush. My whole game plan had just been flushed down the toilet, and my mind went blank. I blushed even more as his finger trailed down my cheek and jaw. Then he was gone. I stared dazed up the at the sky, my brain slowly piecing itself back together. His words echoed in my head. Unfortunately, baby, two can play at this game.
Back to top Go down
Groovehorse
Administrators
Administrators
Groovehorse

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:19 pm

[time skip.]

As I rode into work the next day, I was thinking about my probation. How long would I actually have to work or volunteer here? Pretty soon I'd be finished, and free to do as I pleased. As soon as that happened, I'd be buying weed like there was no tomorrow. But for now, I needed to remain clean, sober, fresh. My father had actually unlocked the garage today, and low and behold, my motor bike was totally fine. I decided to take it for a spin, then, straight to the house. As I pulled up the driveway, thoughts a-skewed, I saw Aspen. Her bright, yet soft red hair shone like before in the sunlight, placed in a ponytail, balancing perfectly with her little white shirt. Her shorts showed off her legs, long and lean, muscled, perfect. I admired her on my way in, and as soon as I got close, revved the engine. I cut it soon, pulling up on the side of the house. I knew that Aspen and I could never go anywhere, we wouldn't go anywhere. She had different aspirations than I did, and her father would gladly kill me before I ever laid another hand on her. I was sincerely thinking about kissing her the other day, her sweet breath hot on mine, but, thought the better of it. I didn't need her getting hurt, and me getting tied down on the way. Besides, I had plans, right? Other workers shot me dirty looks, but I didn't mind. Yanking off my helmet, I placed it on the bike's seat, running a hand through my hair and shaking it, quickly. I pulled my backpack off too, glancing at her and speed walking to the other side of the house. I checked out the stucco job, and decided upon another paint, as the two layers weren't enough. Let the games begin, I thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3   HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HANBUGER AND I ONLYYYYYY :3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: