.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:36 am

(Garfyyy!)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:04 am

[no time right now DX]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 am

(nuuuuuu DX)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm

[So sorry! I've been super busy with art and RL in the past few days. DX I watched Inkheart with my family last night! lol!]

Peter sighed and rolled his eyes subtly. "I am NOT a ninja!" He burst, using his hands in explanation.
I chuckled a little bit into my hand, but quickly stopped as Skye told me to go into the kitchen. My eyes widened. "Uhh... I have to use the bathroom." I bolted into the same Restroom Peter was in, and slammed the door shut behind me. What was I supposed to say?!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:16 pm

(Nick would run after her and have her help him if he had any type of brain.. xD *hint* *COUGH COUGH*)

"Oh come on Nick!" I shouted after him. "Can't think of a better excuse why to not explain all this nonsense to me?!" I growled, turning on my heal and heading towards the door. Forget the thanks, forget Elijah, forget Peter, FORGET NICK! "You must be crazy if you think I'm going to help you through this fricken mess." I said as I opened the door, umbrella in hand. Well, it certainly was raining. I tried to open the umbrella, it sort of opened and got all tangled up. I cursed under my breath out of pure frustration and dropped the umbrella on the ground. I flipped up my hood and ran down the walkway to the sidewalk, the rain pelting down on me and soaking me within a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 pm

"And how would I know that? Do you have proof?" Elijah said waking form his concentration and giving Peter a inquisitive look. He looked at him for an answer, but his eyes then darted off as he watched Skye storm off (haha bad pun XD). What was going on again? Something about a mess? Elijah then forgot about the whole ninja thing and turned to Peter once more.

"You know what's going on, dude?" This guy seemed smart maybe he knew.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm

(Hehehe Skye.. storm.. lolz.. OOH, her parents can call her storm when she's mad, and rain when she's sad, and sunny when she's happy, and skye when she's normal.. oooh... XD OK I'm done)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Peter's eyes widened as he watched Skye angrily leave the scene. He scratched the back of his head with his right hand... "Awkward." He simply said. He then turned to Elijah, and took a few steps toward him. He seemed like the most sane one here, shockingly.
-------

I sighed as I heard Skye go on a little bit about the whole thing... and then heard the door slam, concluding the shouting. I heard Elijah say something... but it was too muffled to be made out.
"Oh, god..." I put my forehead to the bathroom door, and began pounding it down repeatedly in a rhythm. "I. Am. So. Freaking. Stupid." I said one word each time I hit my head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:39 pm

(OK.. He has no brain.. LOLZ! JK)

I continued storming down the sidewalk, the pouring rain obscuring my vision, I was now chilled tot he bone as I slowed to a walk, I hadn't made it that far to tell the truth. I could barely see where I was going in this stormy weather. I shivered as my sweatshirt stuck to my back and a clap of thunder sounded in the air. I had mad a huge mistake on coming here. I bit my lip. All my bravado gone. I felt vulnerable and alone. Don't ask me why, I just did. I growled internally, gosh that Nick had caused so much trouble in my life only in a matter of hours. I scowled.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 am

Elijah was very confused and the guy still hadn't answered his question. He made an quick angry face that looked suspiciously like he was constipated and then he heard Nick pounding on something. His facial expression changed to an courious one as he looked around for the noise.
He found that it was coming from the bathroom and being courious he hopped up and went over there.

This guy had some nice beat going on and the song he was singing...well he wasn't even singing though...perhaps it was spoken word. Whatever it was Elijah was only paying attention to the beat and soon he began to add his own.

"Unce, unce, unce..." he added these sounds according to the beat that Nick was providing. He then stopped to think wait....if he was in the bathroom and on the john how was his arm able to reach the door to bang on it, and so well. Elijah stared at the light above him in thought. He stared at it for only a moment though then realized the answer.

"Duh!," he lightly hit his forehead with the tips of her fingers, "the toilet could be near the door. I''m a genius!"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:40 pm

(Omsgosh..that guy is HOPELESS!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 am

(Which one? Elijah or Nick? Or both? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 pm

(elijah!! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

[I say both. XD The toilet is by the DOOR???! Rotfl!! Actually, at my Dad's house his toilet is right by the door... When he first moved in, the toilet was half an inch too big and the door wouldn't shut. XD;]

[BTW... I am so imagining the 'constipated' face... making me laugh really hard. XD]

As I heard a strange sound on the other side of the door, I discontinued hitting my head. Unce, Unce, Unce..
"Will you shut up?!" I finally shouted as I swung the door wide open. Without hesitation, I bolted toward the front door and opened it, jumping out the door, off the porch, and I ran onto the sidewalk. I did not even bother to shut the door behind me.
"Will you quit being so dramatic?!" I shouted at the fading figure of Skye, and ran faster to catch up with her. The rain soaked through my hair, through my clothes, and chilled me to the bone. However, being a little "chilly" was the least of my troubles.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 pm

I turned to see him running towards me. OK this guy had his head screwed on straight. I smiled a little, all my dramatics drained. I shrugged. "It just happened.. Got a problem with that?!" I challenged teasingly. Well, I was sure forgiving.. I kept slowly walking. I wasn't going back till he asked me to go back.. Hahaha. I was evil that way. I snuggled deeper into my soaked sweatshirt. Gosh I was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Elijah had just finished his sentence when the door swung open and given birth to an annoyed Nick. He watched as Nick went passed him and down the steps. Where was he going in this pouring rain? Elijah slowly followed him until he got to the rain part, nope not going out in the rain again. He stood there for amoment vaguely watch the dramatics and then got bored and went in. Why was he here again, he thought as he sat on one of the couches. He turned to Peter.

"Dude do you remember why I was here?"
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Peter's eyes narrowed as he looked to the.. rather confused boy.
"To use the telephone?" He took a shot in the dark, barely even remembering himself. He leaned back into the poofy couch and sighed boredly... He wondered what was going on in Narnia.

---

"Look," I growled at Skye. "Your attitude and 'flair' isn't helping the cause at all. Now isn't the time to be a priss." I snapped, pulling a soaked strand of hair out of my face. I walked quickly to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:53 pm

I was laughing on the inside. Haha He had just called me a priss. I liked this guy.. He spoke his mind. I liked that. I shrugged. "Not my fault you're a wimp that doesn't want to tell me what the heck is going on so I can at least help you." I said pointedly looking at him with arched eyebrows. "Anyways, I came over to say. Thank you for saving my life. And now I will be out of your hair..." I said calmly my expression never changing. I was about to turn and keep walking, but then waited for him to say something.

(Oh gosh Elijah lolzzz!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:14 am

Elijah pressed his forefinger underneath his upper lip thus making his mouth look deformed. The telephone? Really? His hand then retrieved back to his knee and his head tilt a bit in thought. He went over what happened that day in his mind to see if using telephone would make sense and surely it did.

"Oh yeah....thanks dude." He immediately hopped up and over to go find a phone.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 am

"I'm not a wimp, I know about as little about this as you do. Will you please just stop talking for a couple seconds?" I begged sarcastically, staring at her angrily. "It's hard to explain."

---------

Peter nodded a 'your welcome', and watched Elijah look around for the phone. This was hopeless... [Short. XD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:37 am

I sealed my mouth shut. Sometimes my mouth got me into these situations. I sighed internally. Looking slightly impatient as I stopped and shifted my weight. The rain pelted down on me, small strands of hair fell into my vision, I made no attempt to move them as I stood there quietly, waiting.. I was good that way, I did what people told me.. sometimes.. I shifted my weight again and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 am

Elijah looked around the living room for a telephone but cannot find one right away. He checked near the knick knack selves, the TV stand, and even under the cushions and pillows of the couch. Elijah couldn't find the phone and he didn't think of looking in the kitchen. Giving up only after a bit he walked back to Peter.

"Dude where's the phone?" His hand was scratching his head in question.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 am

Peter's eyes widened with even more surprise in him. "I don't live hea'!" [Translation: Here? XD] He exclaimed, using his arms in collaboration. "Did you even check the kitchen?"

----------------------------

"It's a power...ish...thing that I have. I can read a story aloud, and it will come to life! My mom told me about it just before you and Narnia-boy came in.. But then she disappeared and I do not know what the hell is going on!" I explained, only realizing how complete and utterly insane it sounded once the words already came out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 am

I nodded along and 'mhmed' when I was supposed to. Then He was over with his story. I stared at him like he was insane for a minute, but for some weird reason I sort of believed him. I then opened my mouth to speak. "Well... What are you GOING to do then?" I asked, he didn't know what to do, but he had to do something...right?! Or am I just confusing you.. Eh..don't answer that.. never mind.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:55 am

Elijah was taken a back a bit. Geez, couldn't this guy take a chill pill? He only had been asking him dumb questions for last little while. It's not like the guy lived with him 24/7 and had to put up with his nonsense.

"Kitchen? OH YEAH! Good idea. Thanks!" Elijah happily went to the kitchen to go find himself a phone which he did. In victory he made an "X" with his whole body, his arms above his head and his legs straddled out and yelled "YUS!". He then walked over to the cordless phone and picked it up. He was about to dial his mother's cell phone number, but he then realized that he forgotten her number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: