.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Inkheart - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Inkheart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 am

"Kay.." I said.. "Umm.. Need some help?" I asked uncertainly. I had never helped anyone take armor off before. But, there was always a first. I stepped towards him, holding my hands out in a gesture that I could hold something, or take something, or help in any way. I bit my lip and shifted my weight again. This all felt like a dream.. Impossible.. Maybe it was a prank. That's it! Nick was playing a prank on me.. No.. He wouldn't do that... Besides, Peter looked exactly like.. well.. Peter. I sighed. Oh this was so confusing!
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:46 am

Peter accepted graciously, and pulled off his helmet, belt, and sword. He bent down and unlaced his boots in a way only a Narnian could possibly know how... And then, bare-footed, stood up straight. "Just.. pry apart the hooks of the mail on my back." He said, not really wanting to ask for help... But he sort of had to.

I finally found a Red T-shirt, and a pair of baggy jeans that would fit Peter nicely. I grabbed an old pair of socks and shoes as well, and then walked down the stairs. "How's it coming?"
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 am

I nodded, walking around behind him. Soon understanding what he meant by mail.. Sort of. And began prying it off and then finally getting it completely off, I sighed with satisfaction and set it over the back of the couch. I looked at Nick. "Great.. I just have to get this wound clean.." I said, disappearing into the hallway, I soon came back with the first aid kit. "This might sting.. A lot.. " I said as I poured antiseptic onto a cotton swab and began cleaning the cut, grimacing to myself at the blood. I felt slightly woozy but continued cleaning.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 am

I flopped down on the couch, setting down the clothes beside me. I could not stop staring at Peter... He was so... I don't know, Real. And it was impossible! He was a story book character. A fiction. Not a real life person... and yet he was here.
Peter seemed unafraid of the pain, and shifted his weight. He did his best not to move his arm as he stepped out of the chain mail, and only remain in old patched together short and a dirtied, white shirt. He didn't even do so much as wince at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 am

"Ok.. All done." I glanced towards the first aid kit and pulled out the gauze. I began wrapping it gently around his arm. Being very careful, though I noticed that he didn't one bit wince. I laughed gently, recalling when I was putting the belt on Nick's arm. I laughed out loud for a short second then bit my lip to hold back more laughter. I finished wrapping it, then cut the gauze with my teeth since I couldn't find scissors in the first aid kit.

I then patted it gently, making sure not to touch the wounded part of his arm. "Is that too tight?" I asked him biting my lip as I looked up at him and smiled lightly. He was very handsome. I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts. He was from a book!! I laughed internally, then glanced at Nick motioning for him to bring the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 am

Elijah eventually escaped the prison that was called school. He wally gag down the street staring at the dark clouds forming above him. He occasionally looked around him out of slight paranoia but he would immediately look back up then it started to rain. Heavily. His clothes then became soaked and soon he became very chilled. His arms formed very deformed 'X' across his chest in the hopes of retaining some of his body heat but it wasn't working very well for him.

He then decided that perhaps that he should go up to a house and rest for a bit. Little did Elijah know that knocking on some stranger's door probably wasn't the brightest idea but it was better than nothing. It wasn't like he could call his mother and have her pick him up, he had lost his cell phone about 6 times.

He sniffled and went up to a random door. A shaky lanky arm rose from his chest and rung the doorbell.

(That's Nick's house he is ringing.)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 am

"Not at all," Peter replied to Skye. "Thank you." He said broadly. I sensed Skye's looking at Peter in, I don't know... A girly way. He raised one eyebrow and smiled in return to her.

Oh.
My.
God.
Were they seriously about to start this? I was about to put my two cents in about the two 'lovebirds'... But I was interrupted as the doorbell rang loudly throughout the house. "What now?" I snapped bitterly as I stood, and walked to the door. There, in the doorway, soaking wet, was one of the geeks from our school. "Yes?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 am

"Someones not in a good mood.. er.. someones NEVER in a good mood.." I added the last part under my breath rolling my eyes. I went and picked up the clothing Nick left on the couch and brought it over to Peter, I held it out to him as I leaned back slightly to peak over Nicks shoulder. I saw a kid that I recognized from school. He was soaked. Poor guy. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am

Elijah heard footsteps and the door open in rather annoyed way. Elijah looked up at the guy and immediately recognized from the prison. Luckily for Elijah this guy seemed friendly...he hoped.

"Uhh.....," He almost forgot what he came for but remembered in time, "uh...hi I was wondering if I could use your phone, dude....really quickly." He stood shivering madly, his words in fact were very muffled by that fact.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 am

I softly sighed at the sight of the shivering kid. I couldn't help but feel remotely bad for him. "Come on in.." I said, stepping inside. "Wait there, I'll get you a towel." I ran into the downstairs bathroom, and returned with a big, fluffy dry towel. I handed it to him, and waited for him to come inside.
Peter took the clothes from Skye. "I'll be right back..." He said, trying to remain silent about it all. He then walked into the bathroom and shut the door to get dressed. I assumed he was gonna wash up as well.. which was actually fine with me. He smelled like a sweaty Horse.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 am

I nodded and stepped back so the kid could come it. I sat on the back of the couch and allowed myself to flop back my legs hanging over the back of the couch while my head hung over the end of the cushion. I sighed gently letting my eyes drift shut, this had been a looooong day.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 am

Elijah recieved the towel and thanked him. He stepped inside, shivering slightly still, and started to dry himself off. His plan was just to dry off and call his mom and then go home but what if she didn't pick up, she was a very busy woman after all. Heck she might not even get off work until 10. He looked sadly at the ground for a moment but then became optimistic. He was now warm and in good company. A smile came across on his face and the scent of smelly animal came into his nostrils, though it was faint.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:52 am

[LOLL!!! "A smile came across on his face and the scent of smelly animal came into his nostrils, though it was faint.". XDDD]

I shut the door behind the boy, and then stepped away so I wouldn't get wet. "So what's your name?" I couldn't believe I was asking such a... geek.. his name. But I also couldn't believe anything else that was going on. I had to accept that today was no ordinary day. I sat down on the end of the big, cushiony foot rest. What were we going to do now? And I still didn't know where my mother went!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 am

I payed little attention to the conversation. I stared at the ceiling. Absently tapping my fingers on my wrist. I bit my lip and shifted a bit, almost falling off the couch as I relocated myself so I was laying on the couch. It was so.. comfy. Then I realized I should make room for the boy. Then I decided not to. Nick probably didn't want a wet sofa. I looked over at the two, then looked back at the ceiling, which seemed more interesting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 am

(XD)

Elijah hung the towel around his neck and shook his head as if he were a dog. He looked at Nick and answered his question.

"My name is Elijah." he said so happily that one would think that he just received his first kiss. "Yours?" Elijah then noticed the girl from earlier, she was the one he waved at. He gave her a dorky wave and a childish hello. He would have greeted her before like so but he wasn't much of an morning person.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

"I'm Nick, that's Skye.." I said bluntly , staring at Elijah in an unimpressed way.
"Wow!" Peter exclaimed as he exited the bathroom, looking completely different. He wore a red T-shirt, jeans that, though baggy on me, fit him nicely, and my sneakers. His wrapped arm only showed a little bit under the sleeve. His hair was a slightly darker shade, obviously wet, he was now clean.. and smelled strangely familiar.
"My cologne?! Really?!" I complained.
"It is great in there... Wow!" He said, unable to keep the grin off his face. Obviously old London didn't have nice bathrooms.

This just got worse and worse... I had a 100-year old freak in my house, some random guy from school, and a girl that if I even began to explain what was happening... would probably call the police on me and have me put in a loony-bin!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

(HAHAHA A LOONY BIN!!)

I smiled absently and waved back. OK... Awkward, apparently this guy had a crush on me. I yawned and shifted again to I was sitting up as I heard Peter walking into the room. I laughed gently at his comments. "Well, now you look norm-" I then cut myself off, Elijah wouldn't understand.. What am I talking about. I didn't understand!! "You look good." I finally said nodding in approval of the clothing. I looked at Nick when he complained about the cologne, I laughed and shook my head. I folded my arms and placed them on the top of the back of the couch and placed my chin on top. I wondered why I was here in the first place, then remembered that I was supposed to thank Nick... Right... Later. I finally settled on, when there was less commotion. I looked at Elijah hoping he wouldn't recognize Peter
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Skye and Nick he would have to remember that...maybe. He turned around to see what all the new happenings and saw that yet a new dude had appeared on the scene. A surprised "Dude..." escaped from his vocal chords as he stared at Peter wondering where he came from. Elijah's eye were very wide and stared in Peter's general direction. He wasn't paying much attention to what was happening with the cologne and how Peter was reacting with the new world.

"Are you a ninja?" Elijah finally asked. During the time he was staring he had been formulating an explanation as to why a man suddenly showed up behind him, he had to be a ninja. By now he had totally forgotten about the phone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:00 am

(OMGOSH!~~~ A NINJA!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 am

[LOL]

Peter blankly stared at the strange fellow. "A.... ninja?" He repeated with confusion, unsure of what Elijah really was talking about. "..No. I don't think so." He attempted a small smile, but let it fade away without any attempt of bringing it back
I snorted. Was Elijah even on planet earth? Well... I guess him having his mind set on Peter being a 'ninja' was for the better for now.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 am

I tried my best to keep my face straight, finally failing and having to shove my face into a pillow so that no one would hear my absurdly loud laugh. I giggled madly into the pillow. "A ninja!" I laughed loudly. But it was muffled by the pillow. "Hehehe, hahahaha! Oh my gosh.. hahaha." I continued laughing, this was the most I'd laughed in a while. A ninja, how absurd! I think the reason why I was going all crazy right now was half because I was tired.. and half well... I don't have an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:13 am

(Found the perfect pic of Elijah, check out the front page! Very Happy)

"Well you have to be! I mean you just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, dude, like I turned around then you were there." He didn't even notice that Peter had no idea what Elijah was going on about, Peter probably even thought that Elijah was some type of looney.

Elijah cranked his head to watch the other two laughing and/or snorting. He never knew why people sometimes did that. He would say something and then people around him would break out into laughter, and he wasn't even trying to make them laugh in fact he was dead serious. The sad thing was that when he did attempt to make people laugh they almost never did except for his mother, he loved her so much.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm

[Dude. I feel so bad for Elijah. DX Nice pic though. XD]

[Excuse any typos due to too many/no space... My spacebar won't work correctly.]

I bit my lip, restraining myself from laughing at Elijah's little mishap. I had to admit....Even in a situation such as this, it was pretty hilarious. Peter, however, was still as confused as ever. He looked at Elijah a little harder, then he looked at Me.. and then at Skye.
"Has he lost his head?" He whispered very quietly. The English accent made it all the better.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm

I finally composed myself, feeling bad for poor Elijah, I looked at Nick, even he was more considerate than I. And that meant A LOT. I bit my lip trying to hold back more laughter when I heard Peters question. "No... He hasn't.... Just um... I ah... can't explain." I said my face almost turning pink from the laughter that i was bottling up. I took in a deep breath and finally composed myself. Then I looked at Nick. "OK. You and Me. Kitchen. Now." I said and stood up walking towards where I had gathered the kitchen was. He was going to tell me what was going on. That was final.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Elijah hushed up as Peter pasted him onto whispered something into Nick's ear. Damn he was a ninja! He just got out of that conversation very smoothly by acting dumb. Who doesn't know what a ninja was? Wait a good ninja is always on some type of mission, resting up for a mission, or training for a mission so why was he here? Does Nick have something of value? Was he here to kill someone?! Oh no! Elijah had to do something and fast. Just he didn't know what to do.

He reached for his backpack...which he forgot at school, OF COURSE. He face palmed himself now he could map out his planning with pad and pen. He huffed and crossed his arms in thought. He scrunched up his face and began making a plan...of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkheart - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkheart   Inkheart - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkheart
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: