.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Seekers EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Seekers EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Seekers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 am

Unable to Feel, unable to socialize, unable to love... Here I stand.
Behind me, an army of people just like me.
It's hard to avoid us, as we spread like poison gas.
If you are our Target, beware.

We are different than you humans. We have powers that are more powerful than you can imagine. The elements of the world are under our control.

|Our Mission|

Our mission is to destroy all that know of our presence. Some of you are out to hunt us. Some have simply seen a display of our work.
Those of you who are captured will be brought to the HQ. And from then on, only God knows what will happen. You can do it the easy way... Tell us what we want to know, and we will put you in the prison with everyone else. Refuse to tell us what we want to know... And you will be tortured to the point where you wish you could die, but we will not let you. Slowly and painfully, we will get out of you what we want to know. And after our knowledge it obtained, you can be put in the prison. We won't bother you anymore from then on.

Sent out on individual missions, there are several hundred of us. So watch your back, and remember. There are some things you just can't un-see.

|Rules|

-You can be a Seeker, or a Regular Human-
-Seekers have powers ranging from Morphers, Elemental, Telepathy, Vampire, ect-
-Seekers Do not like to show emotion of any sort. They feel is inside, but rarely show it-
-They have capability of Imitating certain behavior in order to lour someone away from others to catch them-
-All ages range from 14-19 please-
-Swearing is allowed. Nothing Vulgar, please-
-Roleplay is rated PG-13-
-Create as big a Backstory for your character as you like! Even making a Family member (Uncle, Grampa, Father) a hunter for the Seekers is fine. Let your imagination Soar-
-Pet's of any domestic sort are allowed-
-Seekers live in residential Homes known as "West side Residential". Only Seekers live there.. Any Humans are rejected. Underground, Hundreds of feet beneath the neighborhood is the HQ. From the main building of the Residential estate, you go to the person at the desk and give them your ID code. If given the correct ID, they let you under-
-Have fun-

Roleplay is set in Dallas, Texas.
Local High school is named "Brooke Hills High". Most Teenagers go there.
We start on Monday, August 1st. Weather is Sunny, Bright, Warm, Humidity Low.
ID codes consist of 4 Numbers. (Ex: 1636#) Make up your own!

Generally, Seekers only dress in Black, white or Grey. And have limited accessories and Items.
Generally, Seekers do not need to Eat. Every so often they do, but weeks apart. They do need Water often, though. Perhaps more often than Humans.
Seekers can not stay in a Morph of another Human or Animal for over 2 hours, or they will become that animal forever.
Seekers only have last names when pretending to be someone they're not in order to capture a Human. Otherwise, they only have first names.
Seekers can have pets.
Vampire Seekers cannot.
Vampire seekers have little control over Thirst for blood, And have the super senses that Vampires in fictions are known to have. (EX: Strength, Speed, Smells, sight.) As do they have the appearance. (EX: Pale, cold skin, Change of eye color when they smell Human)

Forms:

Human/Seeker

Name:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Personality Description:
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Wearing Now:
Everyday Clothing consists of...:
Accessories:
Items:
Height/Weight:
Power(s) [If seeker]:
ID code[If seeker]:
History:
Physical Description:
Extra:
Photo:
Photo Credit: (EX: google.com)

Pet

Name:
Personality:
Breed:
Species:
Color/Markings:
Items:
Height/Weight:
Photo:
Photo Credit:

My form:

Human/Seeker

Name: Nicholas (Nick)
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: American X Italian X Irish
Personality Description: You'll find out.
Hair Color/Style/Length: See picture.
Wearing Now: Black Jeans, White Skinny T, Black Leather Jacket and Black Sunglasses.
Everyday Clothing consists of...: Normally, White T-shirt, Black pants and his Jacket.
Accessories: his dog Tag (see photo)
Items: will me mentioned throughout the Roleplay.
Height/Weight: 5'10 / 134lbs
Power(s) [If seeker]: Controls Electricity, Can morph into any Canine or Feline. (Photos will be posted when he morphs.)
ID code[If seeker]: 5226#
History: Ask him >:3<
Physical Description: Strong, Tall, Muscular, Attractive, a face that is very definitive of his Dark and serious demeanor.
Extra: None
Photo: The Seekers Jonas-Brothers-Rolling-Stone-Magazi
Photo Credit: (EX: google.com) Rolling Stones Magazine.

RP idea based off of an rp done by PaintedDreamer(Talia-rain, Green-lock), at www.thevoiceroleplay.forummotion.com.

Last edited by Garf on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 am

Name:Azalea Roberts
Sexuality:Straight
Nationality:American
Personality Description: Azalea is the 'keep to herself' type of girl, she's not really talkative unless she knows you well. It takes effort for her to make friends because when she was younger and in grade school lets say she didn't choose the best friends, always backstabbing her. Once an outgoing sunny girl, now she just keeps to herself and lets people come to her. She has a good sense of humor though, when you get her to talk to you she can also have a sarcastic touch to her voice and humor. She is friendly and nice, she would never hurt a fly. She's caring, gentle, and thinks about others before herself. She's not good with expressing emotions and usually hides her feelings. She walways hides her feelings behind a well kempt mask with a timid smile.
Hair Color/Style/Length:Brown, straight, layered bangs are sideswept to the left or pinned back.
Wearing Now:
The Seekers BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkNxR2RkS21SM1JHTG9fU3hsS0lkTGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Everyday Clothing consists of...:
This is a part of her wardrobe:
http://www.polyvore.com/awesome_wardrobe/collection?id=81932
Accessories:
A bracelet with a heart
Items:Hollister Tote
In Tote
Wallet
Black 2ND Gen IPhone
Camera
Computer
Height/Weight:5'3 - 115 lbs
Power(s) [If seeker]:
ID code[If seeker]:
History:(I don't feel like typing it, it'll spill out durring the RP lolz)
Physical Description: I'm feeling lazy...
Extra:--
Photo:The Seekers Audre_11
Photo Credit: Forgot where I got it. But it's not mine.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 am

Nick sighed as he buried his face deeper into his plush pillow. Morning came far too soon... He'd been working late the night before, and was completely exhausted. However, with a dreadful groan.. He rolled out of his bed and sat up. Another Day, another Job... Another disappointment.
"Job." He said sternly into a Speaker right next to his bed as he came to his feet. That was how it worked. you told it to give you your Job, and it faxed it in on the machine that was in each Seeker's room. It told you where to go, what to do, and why they were being Captured. The Houses and HQ really were very High-tech. Nearly everything was Voice-activated.
It was a dreadful job for Nick, really. Of course his Expression was never shown. He always looked Dark. But inside, he hated doing the Job. Separating those who only Got a glance of a Seeker from their Families, when they really planned on doing nothing about the information? It was horrible.
Nick pushed the thoughts aside and stepped into the bathroom, holding folded up clothes in his hand. Only a few minutes later, he stepped out. Wearing Black Jeans, a Black belt, A white Skinny T and black shoes. He went into the Kitchen and grabbed a Glass of water. There, next to the Fax machine was the paper that had been printed out while he was getting dressed. He lifted it up and held it close to his eyes, scanning over the words written.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 am

Name:The Demon Within *Demon*
Personality:Quiet,mean,smart,brave,headstrong
Breed:Husky/wolf
Species:Canine
Color/Markings: Black and white
Items:Ill post them as we go along
Height/Weight:idk
Photo:
The Seekers Gal1-b11
Photo Credit:
Uhhh idk but I got it off google
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 am

I sat in the living room of my small apartment, my feet sprawled out infront of me as I flipped through the phone book trying to find one of my friends numbers that I had lost in my mess of a room. I sighed defeated and tossed the book onto the couch, growling internally leaning backwards onto the soft carpet, and staring at the white cieling. My thoughts wandering, I remembered yesterday as if it had happened two days ago, I was walking down a sidewalk minding my own buisness, and I glanced down a sidestreet, a shortish girl was walking with her back towards me, she kept walking and walking, I thought nothing of it, till she disappeared, into think air. I thought I had been daydreaming at first, or half asleep or somethnig, but Noooo. It was totally real! It was weird! (Sorry coudln't think of anything else more...internesting lol)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 am

I ran down the stair's, tripping slightly over my own paws as I wagged my tail and tackled nick licking his cheek.I barked loudly and panted with my ears perked, being happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 am

Nick smirked very lightly and rubbed Demon's ears. "Hey, Boy." He said in a low voice and regained his balence, picking up the paper once again. He continued to pet Demon with one hand, while holding up the paper with the other and continuing to read on. On it, in Bold letters read:

Name:Azalea Roberts
Nationality:American

Spotted one of our Agents. She needs to be Taken in immediately. No witnesses.

He put the paper down and slipped on his Jacket. "Come on, boy." He said in a low voice once again and grabbed Demon's Black nylon Leash.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 am

I stared at the paper he held, as he rubebd my head and looekd over the letters.I could read which I thought was pretty awesome for a dog and new it was time for duty.I got off nick and let him hook the leash on my collar, gracfull following at his side with my ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 am

(Ok randomly just adding a white cat to the picture, she needs some sort of pet, her cats name is Jazmin, she calls her Jazzy. Kay? No pic, just a white cat lol)

I giggled as I felt Jazzy's careful paws on my stomach as she pranced up towards my face, staring down at me with curious eyes, she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and I smiled scratching her ears. Her purring grew louder and I smiled at her, she laid on my chest completely at ease and comfortable. I sighed and closed my eyes, I was tired, I didn't get much sleep last night while trying to rack my brain for some reasoning to what I had seen.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:47 am

Nick clipped Demon's leash on and led him out the door of the House. He squinted at the bright sun in his eyes and glanced around at all of the houses. he was more than tired of seeing all the same houses, every morning.
"Keep up, Demon." He said in a dull voice and morphed into a Blue Heeler dog. He raised his nose into the air a bit and sniffed in. "Let's go." He murred to his Dog, whom actually was bigger than him at the moment. He kicked off of the Cement stairs, started in long strides down the paved road. He didn't bother looking back. He trusted that Demon was right there.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 am

I nodded my head and streatched, shaking my coat.My head turned towards my owner and snorted softly as I jumpped off the portch and followed after him, right on his heels since he was a dog like me I could talk to him "Yes sir" I muttered and let one of my ears lower.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 am

My breathing became even and I was beginning to nod off. My eyes slightly red, and I had small bags under them. I was exhausted, the lack of sleep finally caught up to me. I shifted as I slept, Jazzy still laying there on my chest her tailed curled up around her and her head laid carefully on her dainty paws.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:57 am

Nick continued to take long strides down the Road. The man at the gate opened it for them, knowing that they passed every Morning. The neighborhood he needed to go wasn't far off, lucky for Demon and Him. Soon, they approached the home. Nick morphed Human once again and looked at the House, top to bottom. "Stay." He said to Demon and stepped up onto the porch, knocking on the door a few times.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am

I followed after him, goign threw the gate and such.I slowly sat down at his side when he said stay and stared at the door,looking like a curious pup.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 am

I was torn from my sleep as I heard a knock on the door. Jazzy was ahead of me and daintilly sprinting across the room towards the door, she jumped into the window sill and stared out at the newcomers. She hissed as she saw a large dog infront of the porch. And jumped off the window sill. I giggled at her reaction and walked to the door unlocking it and opening it, my eyes sparkling as the sun beat down from the west, I squinted and shielded my eyes. "Can I help you?" I asked slightly curious as to why this stranger was standing on my doorstep, I hoped he wasn't a salesman. I'd slam the door on him so fast it wasn't even funny. I shifted my weight as I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 am

Nick squinted a little bit, focusing his gaze on the girl. "Are your parents home?" He asked in a Normal voice. Not Dull, but not exactly extravagant. He didn't look anything like a Threat.. More like someone who just wanted to speak with her parents.

[Not home..... NOT HOME! Lol]
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 am

I stared up at the girl, my tail friendly wagging but it was all just a play.My ears perked and I put on the best puppy eyes I could.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 am

"Urm.." I stared at him sort of uneasily. Biting the inside of my cheek. "No.............." I instantly regretted saying that, what if he was some mass murdurer coming to kill me and not wanting witnessess. I giggled internally at my thoughts. 'Calm down Azelea!' I told myself, my imagination ran wild at times.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 am

Nick glanced back at Demon quickly, then bit his bottom lip a bit. He looked back to the girl, still no expression, then instantly stepped towards her. He swung his arm around her neck, and bent his elbow so he had the girl in a headlock. i'm sorry... He thought regretfully to himself, but on the outside really did look mercelous. "I need you to come with me." He groaned and made sure to hold her tight enough so that she couldn't squirm away.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 am

A small screech excaped my lips. My expression horrified, my hands went up to clasp around his arm trying to pull. "Too...........ti....ght.." I choked out, unable to breath. I heard what he said, and was instantly scared, big mistake Aze! Big mistake!! I repeated to myself. I pulled frantically, my fingers grasping and clawing at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:17 am

I grabbed the cat the lunge for nick and held her firmly by her scruff, my large jaws wrapped around her neck to restrain but not hurt her.I growled warningly to the girl cause If she didnt complay then it was going to be the hard way.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 am

Nick loosened up his arm enough so that she could just breathe, then stepped into the house and kicked shut the door. He repositioned his footing so that he wouldn't stumble, ignoring the pain of the girl's fingernails on his Forearm. Glancing down at Demon, he sighed gently. He didn't want to spend all day there... He just needed to know how to get her back without anyone noticing. It had been a while since he'd gotten a Teenager... He forgot how, well, squirmy they were.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 am

I quickly wondered off into the launrdy room and looekd around before dropping the cat inside and shutting the door quickly as I returned towards the two.I stared up at nick, silently asking what I should do?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 am

I gasped in a lung full of breath. "Where are you going to take me?" I demanded squirming a little in this uncomfortable position. My back ached alreayd from being bent over. I looked at the dog that had my cat tightly by the scruff and took her off to the laundry room. I scowled. "What are you doing here?!" I demanded. My voice quivering with fear.

Jazzy hissed and squirmed and claws digging into the dogs muzzle. SHe clawed at the door and mewed madly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 am

Nick ignored Demon. He looked at the girl, then used his other hand to tightly grab her wrist. Letting her out of the headlock, and with his grasp tight on her right wrist, he looked at her. "Stay Quiet, and come Easily... And you'll make it without unbearable pain." He said sternly and darkly. "Will you do it, or will it have to be done the hard way?" He said, motioning to Demon with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Seekers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seekers
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: