.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Seekers - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Seekers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Seekers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 am

I obeyed the dogs tugging and pulled myself to my feet, my legs flexed, ready to follow, or run at any second. I looked at him and bit my lip. Fear showing in my wide eyes. I breathed slowly in and out, looking around nervously, I still heard the gasps of shocked people, and little kids crying by the road.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 pm

I tugegd her shirt softly once more and started running back into the alleys so we could lose them, but I did stop to wait for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 am

Anne was tugged along through the crowds and soon she saw it, the giant that caused the loud boom earlier. Her eyes went wide for just a second but then her face reverted back to normal. Nick then said that caught her interest, her head jerked from looking up to him.

"What girl?"

Before she could get an answer she watched a scene of horror. The large had set fire to a human that may or may not actually did anything wrong. Well at least he was proving his point not to mess with him and stopping the crowd but still.....that scream. It made Anne want to shudder.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:29 pm

"The girl, she was just here!" Nick said angrily, only showing a very quick flinch of Anger on his face before he went back to being emotionless. He shoved through the crowd more, leaving the Immortal girl there. Obviously she was going to be no help. As he shoved and pushed through the terrified people, he morphed into a Dark grey Timber Wolf. He put his nose to the ground, and tried to scent out the Girl.

The large man sneered as he looked over all of the people. "Get back in there, or you'll all have even worse fates!" He shouted. His deep voice boomed throughout the entire area.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 pm

I followed the dog, my feet barely making a sound only light taps, as I ran lightly over the pavement, my breathing was shallow. My eyes glanced once over everything as I passed. I was being cautious and staying carefully in the middle away from any really large dark shadows and dumpsters where something might jump out and grab me, I rolled my eyes at the thought, I heard the commotion less and less as I ran further away, drowned out by the noisy sound of the highway, and people talking and crowding down the streets. My thoughts were deep within me, but my eyes were cautious and paid attention. My thoughts were of the dog. Why had he chosen to help me? Why did he like me all of a sudden? Why me out of all the thousands of other people? I pushed the thoughts aside and watched where my frantic strides fell on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 pm

My paws carried me fast at her side my nostrols sniffed the air and turned the curves of the alley, heading for the bussy streets knowing that he wouldn't dare make a commotion there.I slowed once on the streets full of people and nuged the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

I slowed also, smiling as the dog nudged me. "Thank you." I whispered through slightly parted lips. I glanced around me at all the people that seemed to have a place to go and something do to. I sighed and shrugged trying to blend in with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 am

(sorry, I typed part of my response at school on word but the school compies are evil so I just decided to give up.)

The pressure that was on her wrist ceased to exist as she was dragged through the crowd. She looked and she just caught a glimpse of Nick turning in a wolf and leaving her behind. Great now she was on her own and she had no idea what she was doing. The screams and shoves of people were causing her to be a little claustrophobic, a bit of an headache was coming upon her.

She breathed deeply, trying to calm herself. She needed to go somewhere she could actually think. Anne looked at her surroundings and decided that there weren't really any spots, but she was going to make due with a nearby tree.

she started to shove people aside and climbed her way up the tree, slipping a couple of times on the way up. It wasn't a whole lot better up there but at least she wasn't in a middle of an crowd. She closed her eyes, rubbed her temples, and began to think, what could she do? How were these people going to rounded up?

Well there was, as far as she knew, a fire giant, a shape shifter, and a persuader (herself) as the immortals. Which made her wonder where were the other immortals? Were all the others out on missions or were they too lazy or did they just want to watch the show? Well that didn't matter right now.

She felt a rather large object fly by her face and her eyes grew wide in surprise. What was that? Her eye darted to the ground to see that a rock almost hit her and then another went passed her, her eyes darted the other direction. It was a boy, about the age of 13. He had long greasy brown hair and piercing blue eyes that were filled with hate.

Anne decided that her spot was no longer useful and abandoned it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:54 pm

(should I just continue with my response?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 pm

(i dunno.... Garfy has to reply D= Replyy garfster!!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 am

Nick softly snorted as he padded along the cold pavement. He raised his ears forward and looked hard into the distance. There, he saw the girl that he'd taken in. And Demon helping her right along...
"Damned Dog," He growled deeply as he broke out into a powerful gallop across the hard ground. His powerful legs kicked him farther and farther until he finally came to the pair. He spun around harshly and stopped in front of them. His teeth were viciously bared.
"Go back," He barked. Though he knew she couldn't understand him... Therefore, he motioned back with his nose. He barely even gave Demon a glance. He would have to deal with him later.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 am

I gasped and stumbled back, not falling. My first instinct? RUN! I spun around and ran through the crowd, weaving through the people, I had to get away from this psycho maniac dude. I ran and ran, pushing my legs harder and harder, faster and faster, I wasn't going back!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:05 am

I snarled viciously and tackled nick, It would give her time to run atleast.My jaws wrapped around his shoulders roughly as I snapped harder onto the flesh, while my claws attached onto him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

I let out a loud, crackling growl as I felt Demon's form shove me into the ground. Though I was a wolf, and I had more brute strength than he. Therefore, he leapt up and snapped at Demon as well, pinning him right on the front leg. "Stay out of it, Demon!" He barked angrily, and then shot off after the girl. Quickly, he gained on her. He could just about nip her ankles. Just a little closer...
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm

I growled loudly and jumpped to my paws, running after nick once again."no I wont" I shouted and tackled him to the ground once again, just as he was about to nip her ankles."Leave her alone, its time this all stopped" I barked loudly while my jaws grabbed his scruff.I might not be as strong but I was not a whimp nor did I give up so easily and he of all people should know that.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 pm

I pushed myself faster, an intersection was up ahead, I kept running and running, I was planning on stopping before the intersection and swerving to the right or something, but I tripped over the cement ledge between the sidewalk and the highway and stumbled forward in front of a car. They honked and tried to swerve out of the way, they hit me anyway not at a high speed but fast enough that they would knock me out of the way forcefully, and knock me unconscious. I groaned as I lay half on the road half on the sidewalk, the people in the car jumped out and ran over to me. The lady was shaking madly. "Oh my gosh, please God don't tell me we killed this girl." She said shakily. The husband was down on his knees beside me. "Are you ok?" I groaned my vision blurred.

(needed drama, if I'm not mistaken I believe Cole said something along the lines of it doens't matter if we like rp a little without her, or something like well she's not in the action so she wasn't going to reply or, GAH I forgot, but she said something! I don't want to put words into your mouth cole! You explain!! lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 am

(I'm not in the main part of the rp right now. So it's cool if you guys went ahead. I'll try to have a my charry catch up with you guys later.)

She shimmied down the tree once more and tired to persuade the boy to stop throwing rocks at her but it only somewhat worked. Somewhat meaning that he still had a rock in his hand ready for it to be thrown but he didn't throw it. She got to the ground and she ran into the crowds...but the boy refused to give up following her even though Anne put thoughts into his head. Persistent, wasn't he? What did he want with her anyway?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 pm

(Garfy?! Wolves?! I like this RP.. *tears*)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 am

(Indeed, where are you guys?)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 pm

[I thought there was enough drama. ._.]

"Demon, that's enough!" Nick snapped, tossing his head around as he hit the ground. "This is none of your concern. Just leave!" He honestly was unsure whether or not he meant the words that came from his mouth. However, they did very well express his anger. He didn't bother with Demon any longer, and struggled to his paws. Once steady, he set off again. A very low, murr-like growl escaped his snarling mouth as he pulled his ears back and pushed himself farther and harder. However, he came to an erupt stop when he saw the Girl on the ground, and two people stopping him. All I need is another delay, he bitterly snarled and began prowling towards the trio.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:47 am

(sorry..... D= I'll edit if you want..)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 am

(wait.. I'll just make her get better)

I heard fierce growls growing closer. I pushed my eyes open, staring up at the worried faces. My face a chalky white with shock. I bit my lip and sat up right away, and got to my feet, my vision was still doubled just a bit, and I walked shakily. But I needed to get away, I wouldn't let this maniac hurt these people too.

The kids that were in the backseat of the family car hadn't noticed that they had hit someone, all they knew was that the car had swerved crazily, and that their parents were very worried and crouching over something in the road. The sister stared shocked, she had a pretty good idea what happened. The uncaring older brother seemed amused. "Lets do that again!!" Meaning the crazy swerves and what not. His sister looked at him and scowled. "You do realize we JUST hit someone right! You're such an uncaring JERK!!" She yelled jumping out of the car.

I pushed myself to walk. The people tried to stop me. "No! Get away!" I said seriously, crossing the street as fast as my shaky legs would allow. I looked around trying to figure out where I was, I needed to get away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seekers   The Seekers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seekers
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: