.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

The Cruise (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 am

"Nice to meet you Ace." She said and smiled shaking his hand and hen withdrawing her hand and looking at her food picking the sandwhich up in one hand and taking a bite, as she pulled her book out of her bag and flipped randomly though the pages.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 am

"I'm going to be back in a bit." With Ace stood up and darted to the restroom, people looking at him funny as he passed by because he was still in his pjs.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Julia nodded, and shifted in her seat, glancing over at a book that was on the table, it had no name, it must've been his, there was no writting on it either. She reached over and carefully picked it up and looked at the cover that had been skillfully put on to cover the real cover, she flipped to the front page of the book, smirking as she read the title across the first page, in elegant letters. Gone With The Wind. Julia smirked, ooh now this would be fun to bug him about, she started to flip randomly through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

As Ace was walking out of the restroom a butler dude handed him a warm towel to dry his hands. Ace nodded, thanked the man, and walked out to the main dinning room area and started to look for Julia.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:40 pm

I looked around and spotted Ace, and smirked, this would be fun, i started to read a random page, trying to find a good quote from the one of the main characters, Scarlett O'Hara. I clear my throat and try to get a dramatic tone in my voice, then i begin, "Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!" I finnished with a smile, and looked at him, my eyes dancing with laughter, he was close enough to hear me, and no one else seemed to notice what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Ace looked at the table where Julia was sitting at. Awesome, she found Ace's book and started to read it......out loud. Ace took a big breath in and exhaled heavily. At least he didn't write his name in it. He could try denying that it's his book.....but he didn't want to lie. Ace bit his lip and walked back over and sat down, trying not to look embarrassed but those rosy cheeks are hard to hide. "I see you found a book and reading it out loud for everyone to hear. Is there a particular reason why?" Ace asked as he took a sip of orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

I looked at him with a proud smile. "Yup, and i happen to recognize it from somewhere.....hmmm...How about earlier on the deck, i saw you carrying it." I said, my eyes sparkling mischieviously as i continued flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 pm

"Okay you got me, it's my book Ms. Nosey. Now may I have it back?"His face continued to be a rosey red.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Julia giggled gently as she noticed how red his cheeks were, then she looked at the book. "Oh, fine, but your not getting away that easy." She said and smiled mischieviously as she set his book down on the table, then took a bite of her sandwhich. "You really need to get into some real clothes." She commented with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 am

"What? You don't don't like my lackage of a shirt?" he chuckled, "Just kidding, I'll go get some real clothes on in a bit....if I have to." He snatched his book and layed it in his lap and then finished his orange juice off. Ace was a bit worried about her comment about her not letting him go so easily.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Julia rolled her eyes playfully. "Riiiiight." She laughed and took another bite and started to drink her water, sighing softly and then yawning.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm

"So," he started slightly nervously, "uh....is this your first time on a cruise?" nice small talk Ace, nice small talk. Talking to girls had to be one of life's greatest challenges. Even though he grew up with mostly girls, he was still very nervous around him, especially when he's more awake. He started to fiddle with his draw strings on his pj pants.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 pm

"Umm..nope. Not that i remember..wait, maybe when i was littler with my fam." I said and nodded. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 am

"Nope! First time ever and let me tell you something, it hasn't been the greatest. This morning I couldn't sleep hardly at all, forgot to put on my normal clothes, got lost, got beaten verbally by a girl, and then the same girl embarrasses me," he paused for a moment," but let me tell you something else....this hasn't been the worst day either." He gave Julia a small, quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 am

Julia laughed. "Don't forget it!" She said jokingly about the 'getting beaten verbally by a girl'. She rolled her eyesplayfully. "my day hasn't been a piece of cake either."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 am

Ace rolled his eyes at Julia's comment about not forgetting. "Your day 'hasn't been a piece of cake either'? What'd you do break a nail?" hhe asked with a slight mock in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:36 pm

I rolled my eyes and shifted in my seat. "No, i got waken up at 5:58 because of a stupid wave that rocked the ship and my alarm clock went nuts." I said and sighed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ouch! At least you can sleep on those beds, I can barely sleep on those beds, they're WAY too comfy for me. Anyway if you're tired go take a nap. Refresh yourself or something, I don't know. Or better yet go jump into the nice cold pool, that should wake you up." Ace leaned in a bit to show his interest in the conversation, his baby blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

I laughed lightly and nodded. "Good idea." I said to him and looked at him, my gaze traveling to his sparkling baby blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:12 am

Ace met Julia's gaze, her eyes glimmered and man were they were beautiful but then again he never met a pair of ugly eyes but hers in particular he liked. They went well with her glossy golden hair and her fair, soft, glowing skin. He gave her a gentle smile, a simple smile saying 'Hey I kinda like you even though you reveal my dark secret and have beaten me with your clever words'.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I could feel my cheeks begginning to glow a light pinkish-red. I tore my gaze from his and pretended to not notice anything in particular, or unusual, I gnawed on my lower lip and looked down at my fingers that were absently fumbling with my sweatshirt zipper, my hair falling over my eyes, awkward moment..... I smiled lightly and held in a soft gentle laugh, then i quickly let my gaze glance at him for a split second before nonchalantly glancing around. I picked up my water bottle and took a tiny sip not really thirsty but feeling the need to do something at that particular moment.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Ace looked away from Julia, did that just happen? He looked at her and studied her. Her cheeks were a light pink and she was nervously playing with random objects. Ace bit the inside of his cheek and decided that maybe it was time for him to go get some everyday clothes on.

Ace lightly slammed his hands onto the dark cheery wood table. "Well I should go some 'real' clothes on, as you would say it. Ummmmm.......catch ya later? Ace asked with a little nervousity in his voice while scratching his head with his left hand.

He really didn't want to leave Julia but he couldn't just run around his pjs all day. Ace gazed at her, she was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I laughed lightly as i looked over at him. "That would be a good idea..." I said and looked around, some people looking ath im oddly. "You might want to do that, and fast before people stare holes through you, your getting some wierd stares.." I laughed again and quickly finnished my sandwich and water. "I'll catch you later then." I said and smiled, my cheeks beggining to cool.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:56 am

Ace looked around him and surely enough people were staring at him. He decided to sneak away to his room, he waved Julia good and headed that way, his cheeks had tinge of red in them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I laughed lightly as i stood and quickly gathered up all the ramains of our early breakfast, i walked towards a trash can and dumped it in then set the trays ontop where all the others were stacked. Then i began walking towards the exit, my mind set on the pool on the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruise (PG-13)   The Cruise (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruise (PG-13)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: