.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Bar Habour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Bar Habour - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:07 am

I waited for a few minutes before I heard the ding of the glass door opening. I glanced up and watched as Liam walked out, my face fixed in a determined expression. When he noticed me a smirk played on his lips and he spoke, "What, couldn't say away?"
I rolled my eyes and was about to make a witty comeback, but I stopped and took a deep breath. "Okay, we didn't exactly start off on the right foot. Which is both of our faults," I sent him a look that told him not to deny it, and continued, "But I'm super freaked out right now, and I really need an explanation. Please?" I pleaded, my eyes wide and pleading. You're pathetic. said the voice in my head. Shut up. Wow, I was actually kind of arguing with myself... Nice... I quickly shook my head to clear my thoughts and then looked back at him. "Oh, I'm Audre'Ahna, by the way, Audrie for short." I said offering him my hand.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:12 am

I stopped walking and turned back to watch the girl, who's name I at least knew now. Audrie, that was easy enough. I flexed my jaw and looked to the side for a moment, taking in a breath of the cold air. I held it for a moment, then sighed inaudibly and looked back at Audrie. "Explanations aren't exactly my specialty. Why now? Did something else happen?" I said, watching her expression carefully and looking back and forth between her eyes. As far as I knew, the pack was laying low for a while. No running around as a wolf in the daytime and no attacks. Plus, it'd been two weeks. I thought that if curiosity was going to eat away at her, it would have done so a while ago.

Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:22 am

"I don't care, just answer my questions? .. Please?" I asked. I took a breath then started to explain what had happened. "Well, I went for a night walk on the beach, which I do quite often to clear my mind, and anyways, I saw this guy. He was sitting on the beach, and as I walked closer to him, he seemed to notice me, and all I could tell were a few features, and when I got real close I noticed that he was glaring at me. Of course I was really creeped out, so I turned around and went back the way we came. While I was walking down the path that leads to the beach and boardwalk a group of people were coming towards me, they were headed in the direction of the man that had been sitting on the beach. I assumed he was waiting for them. What really surprised me was seeing your friend Jason in that group." I paused for a second to catch my breath. "When we made eye contact he didn't seem very happy, like, his smile faltered a bit. So, the creepy guy glaring at me, and your friend Jason, and I'm assuming you all know each other... I need to know how you know that creepy guy, how you know Jason, why you guys broke into my house, and why my neighbor is missing." I finally finished and took a breath, looking at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:30 am

I watched Audrie through most of her explanation, but near the end, glanced around at the people scurrying by us. Luckily everyone seemed in too big a hurry to pay attention, but this still wasn't the place to throw out details like myself being related to the recent murders and missing persons reports. Everyone within twenty miles of town was worried or paranoid about it. I looked at Audrie again and set my jaw, staring at her in thought for a moment after she finished. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said at last, voice blank. It was sad, but that was about my final hope. To just play dumb. I didn't know what else I could do without just walking away.

[Just make her keep at him, he'll budge ;D lol!]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:46 am

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay I guess the friendly approach didn't work very well." I said unhappily. "If you were in my situation, neighbor missing, three guys, who as far as you know are probably part of some cult or whatever, are acting suspicious, and you got your house broken into, wouldn't you want to know what the heck was going on?" I demanded impatiently. "WHY, is it such a big freakin' deal that you can't tell me?!" I said lowering my voice a little.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:54 am

I listened to Audrie talk, staring at her with a look of indecision. "If I were in your position," I began, mirroring her lowered tone. "I would take heed to my warnings and stay the hell away from every one of us." I added, watching her for a moment longer before turning and walking. I expected nothing less of her tackling me from behind for the answers, and I truly wanted to tell her. I'd never whispered a word of these secrets to anyone except for another pack member, and I had a longing to do so. To let someone know what I was capable of. But I found myself unwilling to endanger her that way. I stared down at the dark sidewalk as I walked, just waiting for her to follow.

[I think she should follow him and be like "Okay, so... It's a cult." And when he doesn't respond, she'll be like "Gang?" He'll shake his head and then she can throw out whatever options you want, til he finally stops and turns and is like "I'm not radioactive, I'm not the Mafia, and I'm a little offended that you'd consider druggie." Cause maybe she would have mentioned those, or he'll say that about whatever you decide for her to say. Kinda like she's taking the, annoy him til he squeals approach. xD Up to you though, I'm just putting ideas out. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

(Hehe. I love how your brain works! I'm going to PP a little, so heads up xD)

I sighed and crossed my arms. "So, what you're just going to walk away and leave me to be paranoid for the rest of my life?" There was no response, I huffed and jogged to catch up with him, then slowing down when I matched his pace. "So... it's a cult?" I got no response, "A gang maybe?" I suggested, he shook is head. "Are you like the mafia or something?" I threw my hands up in the air when I got no response. "Hmmm.. Maybe a druggie? Broke into my house to see if I had any dope?" I smirked, I was getting used to him not responding, but I continued anyways. "Oh oh, I got it!! You're a part of Aliens Anonymous! You're going to tell me that I was abducted by aliens at one point in my life, so you broke into my house to see if I would join your little club?" Nothing. "Oh, and why is it a big group of guys and no girls? Are you all like.. gay or something?" I smirked, this would rile him up. If it didn't I would just keep pestering him until he broke down and begged me to stop. Okay, maybe he wouldn't do that, but, you get the idea of what I was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:28 am

[haha I do have a quirky mind! :P ]

I clenched my teeth together and looked up, staring ahead as Audrie walked quickly to keep pace at my side, throwing out ridiculous "explanations" of what had happened. Most I didn't even have a desire to comment on, though the Aliens Anonymous one was pretty tempting. And then she mentioned that we were all guys and no girls, and why that might be, and I stopped walking. We were at a point on the sidewalk where there were almost no other people walking by. "No, no! Okay? Not the Mafia, no drugs, and aliens?..." I trailed off, lifting an eyebrow at her. "A gang of gays, gee... That's rich. Do I really look like a fruit loop to you?" I asked, pausing to watch her. "I'm offended." I added, looking away for a moment to roll my eyes and shake my head. "And you're hardly close." I added after a moment of silence, crossing my arms over my chest and turning my head to look at her again.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:48 pm

After I had finished my last suggestion and we had taken about half a step forward, Liam stopped walking and turned towards me. YES! it had worked! "Okay, now calm down, no need to get your panties in a bunch." I giggled, the listened as he continued to speak. "Well, I'm glad you're not a druggie, or Mafia, or an alien whack job." I replied, then listened as he continued to speak. "Oh, I thought that last one was pretty great myself... Well, not all of you look like fruitloops, but you know there is like the 'girl' and the 'guy' in a relationship.. So I just thought you guys were the manly ones... ?" I started laughing at that, "Okay, just, seriously, tell me what the hell is going on? Or at least part of it?" I said as I stopped laughing.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:40 am

Unamused, I watched Audrie until she stopped laughing, more seriously telling me to just tell her what the hell was going on. I waited a moment, staring down at the ground while I thought, then looked over at her again. "I don't know how many times I have to say it, I can't just explain it to you." I said, but this time it was hesitant. The urge to tell her the truth got stronger, but I still was able to convince myself that I just.. couldn't. If I really cared about her, and I wasn't sure if I did yet, then refusing to talk would continue to be the safest thing for her. I was preparing myself to tell her that she wouldn't ever find out about it from me or any of us, but then I felt an all-too familiar sensation drive itself through my temples.
I placed a hand over my eyes, thumb and middle finger brushing my temples on the sides of my head. I applied pressure and closed my eyes gently, waiting for it to pass like a small sinus headache, but it wouldn't. I couldn't hear Callan's howl, but I knew he was calling for me somewhere. Maybe knowing that I was with Audrie, but I didn't think that was the case. Thoughts jumbled, I ran back in my mind to why Audrie came back to me. To tell me that... she'd seen a man sitting on the beach, glaring at her. A group of men, including Jason, joined him... "Son of a bitch." I murmured under my breath, dropping my hand and opening my eyes. My vision was hazy for a moment and then everything became vividly clear, lights too bright, details too sharp. A quick pain throbbed through the back of my skull and I stared down at the sidewalk, waiting for it to pass. Maybe he wasn't specifically calling me... Wishful thinking.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:51 am

I raised an eyebrow at him and rolled my eyes, "Just tell me, I mean for all I know my life could be in danger, that guy did look pretty darn creepy!" I exclaimed about to say more when I stopped, seeing him hold his head. "Oh yeah, real funny, you're going to fake a headache to get out of this aren't you?" I asked with my arms crossed, "Well, it's not going to work." I scoffed and was about to pester him more when he bent over and started to hold his head. "Uhmm..are.. you okay?" I asked uncertainly taking a step towards him. I really hoped this headache wasn't induced by me, I mean.. I wasn't annoying him THAT much was I?
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:02 am

I couldn't hear most of what Audrie was saying to me. I couldn't tell if it was the pain or an actual sound, but my ears rung painfully and caused me to wince heavily again. The pack instinct isn't something that's easy to explain, but it was like a violent conscience that I couldn't ignore. Like a bossy parent stuck in your head with the ability to put as much pain in it as they want in order to get you to listen. To disobey is asking for exile or death... Okay, so that would be a damn brutal parenting technique, but there's no other way to explain it.
I shook my head at Audrie and winced again, finally deciding that I couldn't ignore Callan anymore. It wasn't like I was bringing Audrie with me, after all. My biggest concern was not morphing in front of her. I stood up straight suddenly and clenched my teeth, trying to hold back the urge. "Leave town, alright?" I hesitated and flinched, but continued to watch her eyes. "Don't slow down, either. Tonight." I added in a hurry, glancing up at the dark sky, and then I had to leave. I turned on my heel and began sprinting down the sidewalk, avoiding the few people still wandering around the sidewalks. Once at an alley, I took a sharp turn and began running toward the woods near the beach where I knew Callan and the rest of the pack was. The sensation let up when I began moving toward him, but the urge to morph in order to move faster was still incredibly hard to resist. Still, I didn't want to risk someone in town seeing me. My mind was so crowded that I hardly allowed myself time to worry about Audrie, she'd just have to look after herself.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

He continued to wince and hold his head, until finally he stood straight and looked at me, a pained expression on his face and his teeth clenched. I'm sure my face was pretty confused looking, I mean what the heck was going on with this guy? It didn't look like he had just a migraine, it looked like something much worse. "Are you-" I cut off as he began to spoke.
"Leave town, alright?" He flinched a bit but kept his eyes locked on mine, "Don't slow down, either. Tonight." He added hurriedly, then he glanced up at the sky, turned on his heel and booked it down the sidewalk.
"What the hell?" I stared after him for a few seconds, confused. Then I set my jaw, no way in hell was I going to let this guy get off the hook that fast, I was going to follow him. Yeah, I know, my plans are really brilliant sometimes(note the sarcasm). I took a breath then sprinted down the sidewalk after him. He was going pretty fast, but I took a few shortcuts, having a small idea of where he might be headed and I didn't loose track of him. I guess all those years of track really paid off in Highschool. My side was beginning to ache but I pushed myself faster, I had to see what was up. He and his friend had both run off the other day and they both had that same pained expression on their faces before so. This was definitely fishy and I was going to see what was up.
I kept following him for a few minutes until we reached the woods, it was dark and my eyes weren't accustomed to the drastic change, first from streetlamps then almost pitch black. I slowed down and eventually stopped when I didn't hear or see anything. I gulped in big breaths of air as I leaned forward placing my hands on my knees, catching my breath. When my eyes finally adjusted to the dark I stood up and glanced around me, I had no idea where he had gone. I let out a defeated sigh and turned back to return the way I had come.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:56 pm

I pressed myself to run almost as fast as I could, facing downward as I pulsed forward for almost the entire way there. I cut through alleyways and ran across roads, then finally I jumped over a log and entered into the thick, tall forest that was placed about a mile from the beach, which I'd reach if I kept on running. Once in the safety of the woods, I morphed, pausing for a moment to do so. Through canine eyes, I could see the forest much clearer and I could hear many more sounds. I took a wary step deeper into the forest and then threw my nose up in the air, letting out a short howl that wasn't nearly as loud as I could have made it. I paused for a moment and waited, then heard two more come from my left. I kicked off in a run, headed toward the two other pack members when I came across a massive black shape that I recognized as the Alpha. I started to slow until I saw him approaching someone, a human... Audrie. I just barely stepped out of the darkest shadows far behind Callan, unknowing if he knew I was there. The pack instinct told me to sit back and not do anything, but something that felt much stronger made me want to save her. While I fought the war in my head, Callan stepped closer to her.

--

Callan had just been walking through the forest toward the pack, already livid at Liam for his act of disgrace, when he spotted the silhouette of a girl leaning forward on her knees. He watched her for a moment until his eyes focused and then recognized the shock of red hair, the features of her face... A growl ripped from his throat and he stepped forward toward her as she seemed to be about to leave. But she wouldn't. It was easy enough for him to resist tearing her apart in human form, but when he was this way? When she was so close? It was almost impossible for him to stop himself, and he didn't mind. He wanted to see the fear on her face when she saw him and feel the crunch of her bones.

[She should see Liam back there, but she mostly only sees his eyes and recognizes them. That way she has a better chance of guessing it's him when he tackles Callan. Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm

I let out a few breaths then jolted up to a standing position as I heard the crunch of leaves beneath feet. I looked around and my blood ran cold at what I saw. There was a large black wolf standing in front of me, growling and staring at me with hungry eyes. My feet seemed to be frozen to the ground as I stared for a while longer. I don't even think anything was running through my head, I was just staring into the black wolves eyes that the moonlight glinted off of when he moved his head. Finally I regained 'consciousness' and a gasp tore out of my mouth. I started to back up, and kept doing so until I was pressed up a large tree, I was starting to feel around with my foot so I could move around it, but only felt roots on either side of me. I looked farther past the wolf and saw another standing in the shadow, but it's eyes shown in the moonlight, for some reason I felt as if I recognized those eyes, but then I looked back at the massive figure in front of me. My body began to shake and I was terrified out of my mind. I wondered where Liam had disappeared, had they gotten him too?
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:52 am

I stared after Callan as he advanced toward Audrie, clearly confident that I would be able to override the pack instinct, the need to obey. And maybe he wasn't wrong, because despite the protesting curl of my lip that bore long ivory teeth, I was unable to consider getting him away or saving her. Every ounce of my being, everything I'd ever done seemed like it leaned toward me making the decision to let Audrie die. And Callan knew it, too.
But then something happened, and I'm not entirely sure what it was. Maybe I was sick of feeling oppressed by Callan and his tendency to misuse power and live off of vengeance, maybe it was the sick feeling in my stomach as I thought of living knowing that Audrie was cold, dead, soul sent somewhere far beyond reach. Or maybe it was the expression on her face as she briefly looked past the massive animal approaching her and looked at me, though it was not with hope. She probably thought that I'd be splitting the meal with him.
Whatever it was, my mind suddenly felt as clear as a bell. What had begun to feel like the air itself closing in around me, pressurizing me and keeping me in place, suddenly lifted and I could do as I pleased. I wasn't used to that kind of freedom, not in this form, but with it I took immediate action. As another snarl had torn from Callan's throat and it occurred to me that he was about to end her, I lunged forward with a vicious bark. Callan turned back in surprise, ears up for just a moment, but in the next I had tackled him to the ground, as far from Audrie as I could have gotten him.
A yelp of surprise escaped his maw but the helpful element didn't last long. He reached around, snapping his jaws around my neck, and sent me sprawling to the ground on my back. We fought like savage, hungry wolves, himself using slow powerful moves while I made quick, painful snaps at any spot I found myself able to. And though I wasn't able to quite win the fight, I was getting what I wanted; him distracted and, gradually, we were moving away from Audrie in a bloody, scrappy, growling ball of fur.

--

Jason had been watching the entire scenario which, from an outsider's point of view, truly didn't last that long. Callan saw the girl, he approached her, and just moments later, Liam had made the impossible move to go against the Alpha, actually attacking him and attempting a battle. Jason found that, the moment he saw Liam jump and found himself in favor of him over the Alpha, his mind, too, had become breathtakingly clear. No other voices, no painful urges to obey, no imaginary shackles around his four feet. Just the faintest will from Liam, but the only thing that told him to do was get Audrie the hell out of dodge.
Still concealed in shadows, Jason morphed and jogged toward Audrie hastily. He laid a hand on her shoulder, unsure just how shaken she was, and glanced from the fighting wolves, moving farther away, back to Audrie's frightened expression. "You've got to come with me." He stated immediately, motioning to his left, which would lead out of the forest.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:25 am

I took another small step back and squeezed my eyes shut, there was no way I would be able to escape this fate. I breathed in deeply and heard another loud snarl from from the large wolf that was advancing towards me. I opened my eyes just in time to see the other wolf launching himself into the air and tackling the other wolf away from me. I was startled and stumbled over a few roots as I attempted to jump away. I watched the brawl in shock, what had just happened? My brain was functioning slowly as I tried to digest what had occurred in the past three minutes. I jumped when I felt a hand on my elbow but I kept staring at the wolves. Two wolves, one was about to attack me, the other stops him... the wolves eyes... his eyes.. Oh my gosh.. I couldn't process it, I heard a voice and turned my head staring at Jason unseeingly. "Wha.. Jason." I finally snapped out of my trance. "Is that LIAM?! Is that other wolf LIAM?!" I said frantically motioning towards the wolves. I sounded half crazed, and I probably was, I mean a wolf attack? That's pretty freaky. I hadn't really considered what I was suggesting, Liam a Wolf? But in my head it sort of made sense...
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:45 am

Jason looked into the dark section of the forest where the two wolves had scrambled, only visible enough to appear as dark shadows snapping and lunging at one another. He looked back to Audrie, slightly nervous, and pressed his lips together in indecision. "If I say yes will you come with me?" He asked, taking a very small step to the side to bring himself between her and the wrestling wolves, who were a good twenty feet away by then.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:35 am

I heard him what he said and shook me head. "No! We have to help him, he's going to get torn to pieces by that wolf! He'll die!" I said frantically as I tried to move forward but found him in between me and the fighting wolves. "Do something!!!" I yelled as I turned to look at him. I had no idea how it was possible... Liam was a wolf, a werewolf. I also had no idea what the hell was going on, if they were all werewolves why would they be after me? Why'd they break into my house? For a meal? Why was Liam attacking anohter wolf to save me. It all made no sense.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:52 am

Jason flexed his jaw and glanced back over his shoulder toward his former and new Alpha once more, then he looked back to Audrie and furrowed his eyebrows. "Never get between two animals fighting." He said after a moment of thought, almost as if he were remembering it for his own sake. He bent forward suddenly and scooped Audrie up, lifting her fireman-style over his shoulder with just one arm supporting her because, being as strong as he was, that was all he needed. "He'll be alright, I'm getting you somewhere safe." He added, thought he wasn't entirely sure of his own words. Uncaring of whether she kicked, screamed or threatened, he looked back once more to Liam and then started walking quickly toward Audrie's friend's house. He wanted to help Liam, but he knew there wasn't really anything he could do. And this was what Liam willed the most, anyways; get the girl the hell away from Callan.

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:01 am

I watched him for a second and then was surprised when he stepped forward, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. "You have to help him!!" I yelled again, "He'll get himself killed!" I squirmed in his grasp, kicking my legs out a few times and pounding on his back. Kinda tantrum style you know? "We have to help him!!" I continued to yell as he carried me away.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Jason lightly tightened his grip on Audrie and continued walking, somewhat quickening his pace as he went toward town. "Keep your voice down!" He hissed, setting his jaw and tensing his back against her fists pounding against it. His eyebrows sunk and he paused, glancing back and forth as he thought about which way to go, and suddenly a sharp howl came from the forest. He didn't know who it belonged to, though it was quite obviously filled with pain, but the good news was that it was far away. Which means more and more space was coming between Audrie and Callan, which would give her an increasingly positive chance of escaping.
Not wanting to waste time, he sped his pace again until he was jogging toward Audrie's friend's house. Unbending to her will no matter how many times she might kick or scream, he slowed in front of the house and looked inside, guessing that no one else was home. "You won't run if I put you down, will you?" He asked, looking toward Audrie, but he could barely just see the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

I continued to kick but quieted down a bit when he told me to be quiet. He was right about that, I didn't want to wake the neighbors, otherwise it would take me a long time to explain what was going on. I finally gave up and hung limply over his shoulder as he continued to walk and came up to Mary and I's house. I waited patiently for him to put me down, "No, I won't, now put me down, I don't enjoy hanging over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes." I complained and wiggled around a bit.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:09 am

Jason smiled, a little bittersweet, and carefully set Audrie back down on her feet. He ducked his head very slightly to look at her, being a good bit taller, and his smile started to fade. "He'll be alright. It's not as hopeless as it looked." He said, trying to be somewhat encouraging, but trying to be gentle at the same time. None of them had ever had to deal with handling an outsider who knew their greatest secret. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked back over his shoulder toward the woods, then back at Audrie to wait for a response. He wouldn't leave until Liam was back or until he was positive Callan couldn't get to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:13 am

I stood there for a few moments staring blankly past Jason's head, listening to what he said but not really registering it. Finally I snapped out of it and looked at him, "How is this even possible?" I asked quietly,"I mean, werewolves?" I added, "Are vampires real too?" I said wide eyed, starting to freak out a little, vampires... creepy. I shuddered and then realized that we were still standing out on the sidewalk, "Oh, uhmm, wanna come in and wait for Liam? Or.. something?" I asked as I unlocked the door. Mary was out, probably with Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Habour   Bar Habour - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Habour
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: 101 RP's :: Humanity-
Jump to: