.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:13 pm

I watched Skye pull her trick and shook my head. I knew what she was doing, but I wasn't sure if it was gonna work. And apparently #262 heard me, because she pretty much ignored Skye momentarily and set her murderous gaze on me. I almost trembled...
Then she lifted up one foot and slammed down, causing a loud thud to ring in the air. She did it again, and again.. Each step coming faster than the last. She was charging toward me, I could almost feel the bitterness in her presence. But I stood my ground... Skye's plan was ago. I dearly hoped that it, mixed with some of my own styling, would work...
I waited until she was close to me before bolting forward, running right between her legs. I felt like one of those sneaky heroes in one of those cool action movies.. And was quite proud that I actually made it through without getting stepped on.
But my victory was short lived.. I kept running until I was underneath Skye, and she chased right after me. I pulled the same move a second time, and was sure it would be the last time I did it before she caught on and grabbed me.
She whirled around again, now I could tell she was really angry.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Okay, looks like he was trying to keep her under me. That was good, but I guessed I would have to morph into a dinosaur again and fall on top of her. Without a second thought I sprang through the air, morphing into that Gigantor thing and heading down straight for her back. My arms grew smaller and my legs got long and muscular, my head grew in size and my jaws were ready to clamp around her neck. When I landed on her lower back and shifted my weight to make her fall forward, I threw all my weight into it, then I needed Tony to either touch her or me and morph also, two against one was better than a 101. I snapped my jaws and felt some skin between my teeth biting down quickly, then aiming for her neck. (Didn't wanna PP wanted to give you a chance to reply with #262 lol or is it 252?? So confused lol last time I thought ti was 236 xD)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm

[It's #262 xDD]

I darted out of the way as I saw Skye dive from the tree and morph into the dinosaur. I decided that, despite how much I really didn't want to, I was gonna have to change into one as well.
I prepared myself to jump, and did so, simply bumping into #262's side. She didn't seem to mind me.. She was too busy trying to get Skye off of her, viciously snapping and roaring in pain. I'd never heard a more depressing sound in my entire life.
But I bounded back off of her, and, in mid-air, morphed into the Gigantosaurus. I felt that feeling that I hated so much of my skin becoming scaly, rough and lizard-like. My skull started to shift, and my teeth grew razor-sharp. I felt claws sprout from the tips of my fingers, and my feet grew immensely in size.
Well, after a few seconds of extremely uncomfortable shifting and growing, I was one of the beasts. I felt my energy drop to a new, very low level... But I still managed to catch my balance and join Skye, stepping down as hard as I could directly onto #262's face, squishing it down on it's side in the dirt. [Fails. :p]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

(Haha it's fine)

I threw all my weight onto her back, when Tony stepped on her face I tool the advantage and finally clamped my razor like teeth on the back of her neck, biting down and feeling a warm liquid filling my mouth. I groaned and bit harder. No matter how much it bothered me I was going to finish her off with Tony. I felt my claws sink into her side, I could feel the little bit of energy I had left drain.

(something should like either happen to skye or tony like the dino scratches them and throws them a ways, and then like whoever is left finishes them off then thinks that the other is dead and runs over to them.. I DUNNO! I'm just babbling away lol)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

[I'll just make it Tony so that we can get it over with. xD]

I could feel #262's blood begin to run down her body, and it soaked my foot. I felt the urge to lift up my foot out of the sticky mess, but kept it down... I wasn't gonna just let her go.
In my mind, I knew I should snap down on her head... End it for her, end this for Skye and I... But somewhere in the back of my mind, the image of the sort of.. Beautiful.. human form of this creature pulled and kept me away from it. How could I kill her? How could I be a murderer?
I needed to let Skye finish her off... I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I figured Skye would have a good hold on Maria, so I stepped off her head and stumbled back a few steps. I morphed out of this uncomfortable shape, and back into a human. I felt weak and vulnerable again... And I hated it. But it was better than a dinosaur, no doubt.
But, as usual my thoughtless opinion was.. Yes, you guess it; wrong. Maria was stronger than Skye still, and her energy was clearly fueled up, thanks to adrenaline that anger created.
She stood up with anything but ease, legs trembling and grunting and roaring in pain. But she managed to get onto her feet, bucking like a wild horse to get Skye off.. I winced, and instantly felt sorry for giving in on Skye. I was so sure that she'd had her....
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

(Wait, that Tony was going to get hurt or Skye??)

It happened so fast, Tony taking his foot off, I gasped -NO!- Then the large head jerked up and was moving in every direction, moving like a wild horse that was being tortured or something. I dug my claws in deeper trying to hold on to her. It was so hard. I felt my power draining again, I then pushed forward pressing all my weight on her back again, then as fast as I possibly could I morphed into a squirrel again, then I dug my nails into her skin and climbed up her back, bounding up to her head and hanging on for dear life. Not wanting to fall off. I was going to morph into a the dino again, so I could smash her head into the ground.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 am

I sighed... What the hell was she doing morphing a squirrel? Did she want to be squished to death??
I morphed back into the enormous beast and stomped forward, taking a snap at Maria's head. She still was thrashing as hard as she could, jumping and waving her tail back and forth. Even possibly being wilder as my teeth sunk into her skull.
Finally, despite my jaws being clenched around her head, she dropped to the ground and rolled onto her side, moving in... Well, odd ways to try and get Skye off of her. I hoped she would either morph or hold on.. But it wasn't looking too good. [fails.]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 am

(this may be a little Powerplayed but oh well lol)

I watched Tony, I tried to tell him that he didn't have to, that I had it under control, and as I morphed when I was turning into a dinosaur, my head was almost up to size and my body was transforming she shook her head a final time before I was flung off. I screeched and squeezed my large eyes shut, before the hard impact hit me, I was flung against a tree and broke a few branches. I yelled in pain and fell tot he ground, my body limp and automatically turning into my human form. I was pulled into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 am

[Not at all. I actually think I PPed more than you in that last post. xD]

My gaze snapped far off to the right as I saw Skye, halfway through formation, being flung off of Maria as if she weighed nothing at all. My eyes were wide with shock, and I felt a pang of.. Well, pain in my gut as I saw her crash into a tree, then fall down onto the ground.
I take back my last statement... The sound of #262'a pained roar was no longer the most depressing nor scary sound I'd ever heard. The blunt thud as Skye's limp body hit the tree, and then the ground rung in my head. I sat there for a few moments in sheer shock, while #262 still thrashed about, throwing me a little ways off my balance.
Then, from disbelief and shock came pure anger. My eyes blazed as I set them on #262's returning gaze. I knew from that last glimmer in her eye that she knew she was screwed. Hell, even I knew I was gonna kill her now.
My jaw snapped open wider than it had even before, and I brought my crushing bite down on the front of the creature's neck. I could feel by the vibrations in her throat that she was trying to roar, but it didn't get through. Her air passageways were clogging with her own blood, and crashing down. Somewhere deep inside me I felt guilt for what I was doing, but I couldn't find the inspiration in my mind at that moment to stop myself. If I didn't do this, more people would die.. I tried to keep reminding myself.
She kicked and waved her legs about, scratching up my side a good deal, but I kept my bite down on her until her body began to move less. Her movement became sloppy and lazy, her neck started to relax, and her heart beat slowed.
Soon, I was just holding a limp body in my mouth.
Then I felt what was in my mouth begin to disappear. Shrink, maybe. She was morphing human. I let go of the body and shut my mouth, watching as she shrunk down to just a small girl, laying on her side with her limbs sprawled out... Lifeless, dead.. Gone.
I morphed human and looked at her body for a few moments, feeling pretty sick myself. I had a hard time believing that I had actually done it... But she was gone. And I couldn't change it.
Then my mind flickered to what had triggered my complete outrage in the first place. "Skye!" I blurted out as soon as her name came to my mind, and I scattered to run to where she was. I couldn't believe how.. Far away she was. She'd been flung pretty good..
A sick feeling struck my chest as I got closer and closer to her.. She wasn't moving. "Skye.." I said again as I stopped running, and instead walked the rest of the way to her. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't being slow.. I don't think I had ever walked faster. But I was quiet.. Trying to hear anything. A breath, a heart beat... A word from her...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 am

Nothing came in, I couldn't here a thing of what was happening, what Tony was saying. And nothing came out, not even a groan. I just lay there, motionless, even my chest was only rising and falling very, very slightly. My breaths were short and each breath I took pained my whole body. I still lay there, to any human eye I would look practically lifeless, only if they came right up to me and felt my pulse or heard my breathing would they realize that I was still holding on.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 am

I hesitated in getting much closer to Skye's mostly limp body... I wasn't sure if I wanted to know if she was dead or not. I was afraid to find out. For once, more than anything I just wanted to hear her talk.. Hear her call me a jerk, joke with me... Even just say my name.
I knew I needed to 'overcome' my fear of approaching her.. Fast. So I took a few steps closer to her. I knelt down next to her and rest the back of my hand on her upper chest. It took me a couple of moments to actually stop myself from nearly falling over, or to keep my hand from shaking... But eventually I held still enough to feel the very faint rise and fall of her chest.
"YES." I did a whispering-yell, a wide smile coming upon my face. It didn't last, because I knew that just because she was alive now.. Didn't mean she was still going to be in a short while.
I reached into her pocket where I was a square-shaped rise in her pocket, and pulled out her cell phone. The screen was cracked, and the piece itself was damaged from water... Dozens of missed calls and texts were on the miss alerts list.
Reluctantly, I read the first text I came to and pressed read.
Skye.. Sweetie it's Jenni... We know what you must be going through. The police men have a fix on your location because of your cell phone.. We're coming 4 u. Hold on
Read the bold-faced text message. I smiled again... Help was coming! Real help! Real people!
But they couldn't come while #262's dead body was laying there... That was trouble that even I knew we didn't need.
I put Skye's phone in my pocket and left it on, confident that it was our ticket out of here. Then I placed my arms under Skye's limp body and lifted her off the ground, holding her close to my chest. "We're going home..." I whispered, hoping that she'd heard me somewhere in this deep sleep she was in. It felt good to say it, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 am

I was still in the deepest sleep I had been in a long time, too deep, sooo deep that I wasn't even dreaming. But somehow, I don't know how but at that moment, I felt comfort all around me, I felt, safe.. I, I just can't explain it. I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't. I knew this was a sleep, I just wanted to get up and see if Tony was okay. I didn't know anything that was happening but, I felt somehow, deep down inside, that there was no more danger. It was an odd feeling. (I did not know what else to type. lol xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 am

[Noo prob. I've never seen someone rp an unconscious person so well! xDD]

I started walking as fast as I could away from the scene of absolutely destroyed woods... Fallen trees, the ground was dug up in several places, pools of blood as common as puddles in a rain forest. I felt weak, my knees trembled often, and I was amazingly light-headed... But I kept going with the reassurance in my mind that as soon as I got away from this mess, I could rest.. Knowing that when I woke, both me and Skye would be okay.
Well, I walked for about a half a mile before finally stopping, carefully kneeling down onto the forest floor to lay Skye down in a patch of long, lush grass that I'd found. It was no bed... But it would have to do for now.
As soon as she was safely laid down, I stumbled a few steps backward then sat, and then fell backwards on the ground. The pain in the back of my head had unmercifully returned, and only then did I realize how much pain I actually was in.
Three large, Gorey gashes found their way across my side. In one place, I was pretty sure a rib was showing, though I wasn't sure. My clothes were soaked in blood. I now had a small gash across my left temple, my legs were torn up pretty good, my clothes were filthy and torn in places, and the back of my head no longer leaked blood, but was covered in a scabby, sticky, muddy gunk that I didn't even dare to touch.
If I happened to survive this sleep, I thought... I would feel bad for the nurses who would have to clean me up.
Sleep overtook me faster than I thought it would. I wasn't home just yet... But it felt pretty damn good to be able to finally just lay down, know that help was on the way. I felt the sudden urge to send someone a text message from Skye's phone, to tell them we were both okay... But I couldn't find the energy. They would find out we were... Marginally okay.., when they got here. It wouldn't be much longer.
I allowed my eyes to shut and dove back into the sleep that I so badly needed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 am

(Haha, thanks!! =])

When I finally came to a loud ringing echoed through my head and a pain that hadn't been there before tore me out of the deep sleep. I groan but my whole chest refused and it came out as a small gasp. I heard voices and things clattering around me. My body felt heavy, and clean. I attempted to open my eyes but only managed to get them a quarter of the way opened and my eyesight was blurry and a big huge light was glaring right down into my eyes. When I tried to move my face away a brace around my neck stopped me and I yelped lightly. Suddenly a warm hand found mine and was whispering to me. Words I couldn't quite understand, but soon they became clear.
"...you'll be okay..." the familiar voice faded in and out,
"...Skye, can you hear me..?" it asked.
I opened my mouth to reply,
"...yesIt came out weak and sounded more like a croak.
Then my throat became tight and itchy causing a coughing fit. Making my whole body shake and pain run up every part of it.
"Shhh shhhh, calm down, take it easy.." Then a warm hand reached up and brushed and strand of hair off my forehead.
"Excuse me, we have more cleaning to do, would you kindly leave the room?" Came an unfamiliar voice.
"Yes.." The hand released mine and the person stood up, from what I heard.
They exchanged a quiet word and the person left the room. That person had been my brother. I wanted to badly to talk to him, but my whole body protested when I attempted to speak again.
I then fell back into a light sleep, I could feel people wrapping and unwrapping things on my body, and a nice cool breeze that came in from an open window, it was really stuffy in the room, I was glad they had opened a window.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 am

Through my thick, foggy daze of a sleep, I came to as I felt something wrapping around the top of my head tightly. At first, it felt cold to the touch.. Like ice was being pulled around my skull.
But as I came closer and closer to consciousness, it felt like it got hotter and hotter... Then I realized it was neither hot, nor cold that I felt.. Just stinging pain.
I jumped the rest of the way into consciousness as the rest of the pain in my body jolted me awake. My throat ached deeply and throbbed with pain.. The countless gashes and slices around my body felt as if someone was cutting me all over again. I also realized that the odd feeling on my head, was wide and thick gauze being wrapped around it.
When I had jolted awake, I tried to sit up in the bed, but was stopped by a wide cloth that was strapped to either side of the bed I lay on. My eyes still hadn't opened, and I fell back into the bed with a thud.
"Ca- oo- ear- e" Some sort of.. Alien sounding voice said to me, the first sound I'd heard. I felt like water was coming out of my ears, my hearing was coming back in bits and pieces.
"O-en -or -yes." It spoke again... It was an unfamiliar voice, fading in and out. I still couldn't tell what she was saying.
"Open -or eyes if -oo can her -e." I understood it now. Pieces were still broken out of the sentence, but I knew what she was saying now.
I hadn't realized how tightly squinting my eyes were until I tried to open them, and it was harder than I thought. They felt raw, dry... But at least clean.
I opened my right eye first, only enough to see a blinding light shining down from the ceiling. The room was mostly white, with lots of equipment on the walls, from what I could see. Everything was still blurry.
Then, right in front of me I could see a person. A woman, with long, wavy brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She was holding a small silver tool, that flickered on shortly after I noticed it. An even brighter light came from it and shone in my eyes, she pulled my lid the rest of the way open, against my will.
I managed to get out a disapproving groan, but opened up the other eye just slightly. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I was in the hospital... But it hadn't quite clicked with my conscious mind yet. Right now, I just wanted this strange lady to get her touchy fingers away from my face.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 am

When I awoke a little later all the bustling and clanging of tools that I had heard earlier was gone. And this time when I tried to open my eyes, they opened easily. My eyesight wasn't so hot, but at least I could make some things out. One person stood beside me holding a clipboard and he seemed to be intent on what he was jotting down on the paper. He glanced up and then a smile spread across his handsome face.
"Ah, you're away.. Skye?" He asked.
I managed a weak nod, that brace was still around my neck and the pain was still there, but weaker now.
"Well, I am Dr. Evans. We found you early last night, with your friend, you were in the forest.. Do you remember that?" He questioned, his gaze meeting mine intensely.
I automatically shook my head, then nodded as it came back to me.
"Yeah.." I croaked weakly. "But..which.. friend.."
He jotted something on his clipboard.
"Don't you remember Tony.. Your friend?"
I stared at him, who was he talking about, I furrowed my brows thinking, bits and pieces slowly fell into place, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Okay take it easy.. He's being taken care of right now.. Once he is able.. which we all hope is soon, he will come in and see you, okay?"
I nodded.. Tony.. Tony.. It rang a bell.
I sighed and gave up.
"Well, get a little more rest.." He said, the sides of his eyes crinkling in a smile.
I nodded and cleared my throat.. "T..Thank you.." I managed.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:07 am

[Kayy. Skippinggg... FIVE DAYS. BUAH.]

I woke up on the sixth day of my admittance to the hospital. I remembered everything crystal clear. I knew where I was, who I was, what was happening, and I knew that I was gonna get out of this with just a few scars.
More importantly, I knew Skye was at least alive. My nurse, who I almost constantly asked for information about Skye to, always seemed hesitant in giving me an answer. But she'd tell me "She's well and healing" every time, then leave the room with a sorrowful expression.
Of all the things I finally did understand... I just couldn't figure that out. But I'd be seeing Skye real soon, so it didn't matter.
Well, I was told that I had a serious contusion on the back of my skull. Multiple lacerations that I couldn't exactly explain how I received to the doctors. Yes, I did say that I remembered everything perfectly... but I couldn't tell the Doctors that! According to them, I had mild amnesia. They told me it was okay, and that it was common not to remember the trauma... I didn't get that. But I pretended to care and acknowledge it.
Anyways. My foot was wrapped tightly, apparently I had sprained my ankle. I slipped a disk in my neck, almost my entire torso was wrapped due to the three massive slices in my side, and.. Yes, it hurt like hell.
But the pain killers helped. And I felt a lot better than I had the whole weekend, so I was pretty much happy. I just couldn't wait to see Skye and laugh.. Most of it off.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 am

It was now the my sixth day in the hospital, and bits and pieces from the fight were returning, but most of the key things were still missing, who was Tony? I racked my brain, he sounded important, and whenever someone said his name, my heart would race like heck. But I couldn't remember it, my subconscious did, but I had to figure out how to get it from my sub, to my conscious. I sighed and stared up at the white ceiling. Today was the day I would be seeing this so called 'Tony' I wondered what he was like. I remembered his face, but didn't remember who he was or anything. I bit my lip, I was missing something important I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 am

I sat up in my bed and turned down the volume on the compact tv as I saw one of my nurses walking into the room. She held a clipboard, walked in, scribbled some things down on it, and then placed it on a shelf just inside the door. "Ready to go see your friend?" She smiled.
I nodded once and smiled, eager to finally get out of the hospital bed. She walked over and helped me out of the bed, pushing a pair of crutches in front of me. I picked them up and placed the tops under my arms, eagerly grabbing the handles on them. It felt better than I thought it would to finally stand up out of the bed, even if I was hopping through the hospital hallway on crutches, with a nurse pushing an IV stand right beside me.
After walking down a couple hallways, going through a few double-doors, and up an elevator to the IC unit, we came to a heavy wooden door with a gold plate on the front. I didn't bother to read it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:38 am

I was laying in the hospital bed with my eyes closed, thinking about all the things they said had happened to me, I had a fractured leg. There was something wrong with my neck I didn't remember. Thank goodness I'm not paralyzed or anything, they have already taking me to walk around the rooms, and to the bathroom and such, with crutches of course.
"Hey.. Skye.. you awake?" Came a faint voice above me. She gently touched my shoulder and I opened my eyes, staring up at the lady that had been my nurse for the past week. She smiled, and I smiled weakly back. "Your friend is here.. Want me to help you sit up?"
I nodded and she helped me get myself into a sitting position. She organized things around my bed then walked to the door. Opening it and holding it. I tried to peek, but the door was in the way. I couldn't see the people on the other side just yet.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 am

I saw an unfamiliar nurse open up the heavy door. I smiled a little wider and freed one hand to sweep some hair out of my face.
Then I recaptured my crutches and placed the rubber ends on the tile floor, focusing on them for a few moments.
Then I jumped forward and swung from them just a little into the room. I repeated it a few times, still keeping my gaze down until I was fully in the room. My nurse still followed me closely behind with my IV.
Then I looked up, and instantly felt relieved. She was.. There! Alive! She looked normal!
I had been worrying that something terrible happened... Paralysis, some sort of.. horrible scar across her whole face. What were the nurses so uptight about?
"Hey, Skye." I sheepishly said, unsure of what else I should have said.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 am

I watched as the familiar person came into the room, his hair was in a mess, but, that didn't matter, I recognized him.. I did, I really did.. But.. Yet.. Who was he? My heart seemed to know was it began to race in my chest, almost pounding in my ears. I managed a weak smile.. "Hello.. Tony.." I said.. The words sounded familiar as I said them. But yet, something, was missing.
I bit my lip and looked down, feeling myself shift nervously. What if he was my best friend or something? And I didn't even remember him? I pressed my lips together and looked at the nurses, had they told him? Did he know? I would have to ask.. What if he got hurt by finding out that I didn't remember him.. I felt a pang inside of me, feeling angry, why did all of this have to happen, I just wanted things back to normal. So far I had remembered some things. Not all, but some.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 am

I shifted uncomfortably as I heard her greet me. But my eyes narrowed.. Something was wrong. She wasn't.. The same. No, that wasn't the right word. She was the same, technically speaking. But something about the way she said my name made her sound unfamiliar. Like a stranger speaking to me.
Once my nurse realized I wasn't moving from that spot, she left the room. That made me more nervous still... Why did she feel she had to leave?
I turned my head after her as she shut the door quietly behind her, then I faced Skye again, but looked down. "Erm... How are you.. feeling?" I asked uncomfortably. I wished I could hear her familiar voice again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 am

I finally lifted my gaze and watched him. He noticed.. I wasn't.. maybe he knew. Maybe they had told him? I didn't know. I bit my lip again and furrowed my brow. Then the nurse left the room, and just left us here, he looked uncomfortable standing there. He looked awkward.. Then he spoke again, his voice was soo familiar, yet I couldn't place it.
I nodded and shrugged. "Ermm... I'm sort of better.. still got a few.. aches and pains I guess." I tried to shift again but pain ran up my spine and I yelped. "Ouch!" I exclaimed and frowned. I then sighed and got comfortable again, looking up at him and smiling weakly. "Umm.. You can sit down if you like.." I said weakly. Not knowing what else to say to him.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 am

I winced a little as Skye had exclaimed her pain with a loud 'ouch!'. Once she settled again, I did as well. "Well," I finally answered her statement. "Uhm.. Me too. Glad to hear you're sort of better." I said.
Then she offered for me to sit down, and I sort of.. Maybe felt a pang of hope. But it was short lived. She sounded awkward asking, I didn't want to sit next to her if it was gonna make her uncomfortable. Then I noticed a chair behind me, near the door... And felt stupid even though I hadn't said anything out loud.
"Thanks." I went backwards a few steps with my crutches, then set them aside, leaning them on the chair next to me. I sat on the edge of the wooden chair, resting my arm on my bleeping IV stand.
"So, is everything.. Normal again?" I asked, giving her almost a hinted look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: