.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm

(Haha kay Smile)

I shifted slightly and turned my body a bit. Then found I was completely leaned up against Tony, my head was on his shoulder. I shifted again and opened my eyes looking around quietly and tiredly. I yawned and glanced up at Tony whose head was leaned against the wall. I smiled gently. Lifting my head and stretching my arms, careful not to touch him in anyway, so I wouldn't wake him up.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:22 pm

I slowly blinked my eyes open once again, just to see that Skye was just waking up as well.
"Morning.." I tiredly spoke with a hoarse voice to her, and stretched my legs straight out. [short]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:34 pm

"Morning.. sleep well?" I asked with a yawn escaping as I spoke. I stretched out all my cramped limbs and glanced around another yawn making it's way through my lips. I looked at Tony. Smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

I purposely neglected to reply to Skye's question, and stood up. I glanced around the area with squinted eyes.. trying to see if anything at all had changed. Sure enough, nothing had.
I was just about to ask Skye a question when I heard an awfully familiar screech ringing through my ears. The door upstairs was opening again. Needless to say, I ran to the bottom of the stairs and looked up them.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:47 pm

I covered my ears and winced at the loud screech. I went to go follow Tony but stumbled around a bit, my legs felt like rubber from not using them in a while. I clumsily knocked into trees and tripped over bushes finally reaching Tony's side I looked up into the bright light of the outdoors and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 pm

"Come upstairs!" Came a female's voice. I couldn't quite make out who it was... the light was too bright. "Come on!" She repeated urgently. I was unsure of whether or not to trust her... would we be walking right into our deaths? I glanced over at Skye with a questionable look on my face, as if asking her what to do without even saying a thing.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Something in the voice made me sort of trust the command. I nodded to Tony, might as well risk it, if they were going to kill us, it'd be the same as dieing down here with nothing to eat. I began cautiously climbing the stairs. I looked back at Tony. "C'mon.." I said and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

I nervously nodded to Skye, and began slowly climbing the stairs behind her.
"Hurry up! Come on!" I noticed the girl glancing backward behind her with fright, and then back at us. I obeyed, and sped up my pace as I ran up the stairs. Was she really trying to help us? I wanted so bad to know who this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 pm

I began running up the stairs, breathing in gulps of the fresh air that flooded in. I finally reached the landing and looked at the gilr, confusion written all over my face. I bit my lip and glanced back at Tony. "Are you really trying to help us?" I asked quietly. (sorry it's short, I have to go, shower,a nd tomorrow I'm leaving early in the morning on a trip, I dunno when I'll be back on, hopefully soon. Baiii!!!)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 am

[Bye!]

"What do you think? Yes!" The girl snapped. We had then approached the very top of the staircase.. and I saw it was one of the two Chinese girls who had tried taken us in in the first place.
"No.." I said under my breath and stopped just before she could grab my hand.
"I am helping you!" She shouted. In her eyes I sensed truth... but still I could not bring myself to trusting her.
She rolled her eyes quickly at me, then reached for Skye's hand. "We need to leave.. Pronto."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 pm

I don't know, maybe I was a little too trusting, but I would try anything to get out of here. I stared at her for a moment, then nodded. "C'mon Tony, please.." I said looking at him and biting my lip, I looked a mix of fear, and confusion, but I wanted out, I'd go with them. What did they have against us anyway?
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:16 am

I narrowed my eyes unsurely... but nodded anyways. "Fine," I spitefully spoke.. and then stood up and glanced around. What were we in such a rush for, anyways?
Well.. I didn't wonder about that long. The girl looked back behind her, just to see her sister running frantically toward us. At first it appeared to me that she was alone... But I could hear footsteps... Lots of footsteps.. behind her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

I bit my lip. "I'm getting the idea.. we should run." I said, whirling around and running in the opposite direction. As I ran I morphed, into a large cheetah, fast too. I landed on my padded paws and continued running. Looking back at the other. -DON'T JUST STAND THERE! RUN!!!- I yelled.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:35 am

[Mehhh.. I wanna continue this rp. Whether or not we do, I'm gonna reply to it. xD]

I felt my stomach twist into a knot as the sound of footsteps pounded into my aching head, drowning out every other sound.
It wasn't like the movies, where.. When something horrifying it coming toward you, and they're in slow motion, but you can make the quick escape in normal speed. I saw guns in the hands of the men in front, and I knew they planned on doing anything they could to just end our lives.
Again, unlike a movie... My life did not flash before my eyes when I saw a man raise his gun, and aim it at me. In-fact, what else had happened in my particularly suckish life really didn't matter to me.
I wanted to get the hell out of there. Fast.
I started running, but my feet couldn't move fast enough. I began lowering myself to the ground while running, then kicked off the shiny tiles in one stride, about as powerful as a human leap got.
In mid-air, I felt my form shift to that of a Cheetah. My paws caught the slippery ground with fair traction, and I continued striding in the same direction as Skye. My ears were back, eyes wide, expression ridden with franticness. I hardly cared about trusting #261 or #262 anymore...
But, opinions change.
A deafening shot rang through the building, and I heard a thud hit the ground. My immediate thought was that Skye had been shot, but she was still running. I turned my head back behind me, assuming that they'd shot one of themselves on accident. But that wasn't the case.
Blood pooled around #262's body as it lay limp on the floor, her eyes open wide. Suddenly, I didn't feel as if I didn't care about her... She was one of us. I couldn't blame her for taking us, she was being forced to. With an enormous dinosaur as her 'inspiration'.
She was trapped, just like us. She didn't deserve that.
I felt a pang of both guilt and pain as I turned my head back and continued running, trying my best to catch up with Skye. The doors were only about 50 feet ahead, large, glass, and steel-plated. I hadn't decided how we were going to get past those yet...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:05 am

My heart pounded in my ears, almost deafening me, which was annoying because I wanted to know what was happening, if Tony was injured, or if the other girls were okay, since they were on our side now. Then a loud shot rang through the open air and caased me to stop in my tracks and whirl around. Instantly I thought about Tony. Oh gosh, he got shot, No please NO! My widened eyes traveled around me, there were four me pursuing us and Tony was still running. Who had been shot? I then noticed one of the girls laying motionless on the ground, a puddle of blood draining onto the floor. I swallowed hard then snapped back to reality, I had to run. I resumed my fast pace and stared at the large gates in front of us. How would we get past this? I looked back and suddenly realized, that Tony had morphed, a cheetah. Brilliant! I thought and mimicked his motions, flying down the pavement, fast approaching the steel gates. My heart beat again began to pound in my ears. The ringing not going away. I had to think of something quick! I could morph an elephant and just run into it a bunch of times, the bullets wouldn't even bother me. I don't think. Then I thought of a monkey, well, that would help to easily swing myself up and over using the trimmed trees and a few wires that were hanging around. I prayed that it wasn't electrified and jumped, in mid air I morphed into a small monkey and began jumping from limb to limb until I was forced to climb on wires. I hoped Tony would get the same ideas I did.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:23 am

I watched as Skye stopped, turned, and started again, without even slowing my pace. I trusted she would catch up, and she did.
As she morphed a monkey, I got an idea. Not to turn into one, I didn't think I was able to morph a monkey of any sort. But I had touched the Dinosaur, and what was a large gate to an even larger dinosaur? The same thing with the bullets, they'd sting.. And hurt like hell when he morphed human again. But it was better than death.. Better than poor #262's fate.
-Jump on my back!- I shouted to Skye before morphing. I had planned on doing it right after I spoke, but to be completely honest... I was horrified. A dinosaur? Who would want to change into one?!
But I did. And.. It wasn't a whole lot different than morphing into any other creature. Just bigger, much bigger.
Father than fur growing in, my skin grew scaly and clammy. My face became completely distorted for a millisecond as my nose arched outward and straight forward.
Enormous claws grew from my hands, and my arms shortened in length. I felt my feet grow wider and stronger, my legs stretching until they were dinosaur length. The monstrous tail sprouted from where I was used to a thin tail growing from, and it partially weighed me down. I slowed, but never stopped moving.
Well, within less than a second I was fully dinosaur. Obscenely tall, muscles beyond belief, and power I never knew that I could have. Even as a Tiger, or wolf.
I tried to make sure I stayed clear of wherever Skye was, but I could barely see anything. My eye sight was limited, I couldn't even see right in front of me.
But, I tilted my head down and ran faster as I came to the gates. My feet crashed and thudded on the door, and I could feel bullets skidding past me, and hitting me. But I ignored them best I could, and braced for impact. Instantly, I.. Knew it wasn't gonna be pretty for me in the end.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:55 am

I glanced back at Tony, who had apparently morphed into a dinosaur. I mentally face palmed myself, feeling completely stupid. I had forgotten about that. I perched myself on top of the tall gate. Wondering if it was crumble under the weight of a dinosaur. Well. Might as well try. I thought about it, felt it, imagined it, and soon it was happening. My arms shortened and my hands grew, claws growing in place of my nails and my legs grew longer and stronger. I felt the gate squeak and give way a little as a huge dent was created were I was trying frantically to balance myself with a leg on either side, if I fell I was morphing into my sisters parakeet. I was NOT going to hit that ground. I felt little bullets ping my skin and winced a little then tried pressing down more to get this gate out of the way.

(Well tell me what the gate should do, because I don't want to like break it all down without knowing if it's electrified or crazily strong and holds up tons of weight or whatever xD
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:07 am

[Uhm. It'll be resistant, but gives way. Here. xD]

I felt the shock run through my body as my head simply crashed into the door. Don't get my wrong, it dented it... But I was pretty sure it also dented my skull. I dizzily stepped back away from it, feeling awkward with such large feet and no real arms to balance myself back. But now wasn't the time to get used to a new morph, this gate was going to come down... Now.
I took a couple more steps back, then put my head down again and ran at the door. It was a short run this time, but this time I jumped a little before hitting it, possibly giving it a better impact. -Try harder.- I shouted, truly unsure of if I was saying it to encourage myself, or instructing Skye.
I backed up and rammed it again, the gunshots on my body began to get more and more intense, and I assumed they did for Skye, too. But the door was about to give way. One more good hit from where Skye was, and we'd be free.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:12 am

(Okay =] I felt like I was PPing your gate! *le gasp* xD)

I watched Tony and tried jumping again as he hit the gate with his head, the dent deepened and then I noticed that he was expecting me to do something now. It was my turn to weaken it. I quickly stood, balancing myself best I could and bending my knees as much as a dino could and launched myself into the air, crashing down into the now feeble steel. It crumbled and took it's time to completely fall to the ground. I lost balance and before I could think of morphing a larger bullet hit me in the side and I slowly tumbled to the right to the outside of the gate. Letting out a loud dinosaur screech, awaiting the horrible impact that was to come.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:29 am

[Oh, no.. NOT THE GATE. xD]
I watched and stepped back as Skye did her final number on the steel gate, causing it to crash to the ground. I marveled... Had we really just done that?
If it were possible for me to have smiled at that moment, I would have. But as most good things... It didn't last.
I watched Skye as she tumbled to the debris-covered ground. Shots still reined in the air, and it took me a moment to realize it was a shot that made her go down. The screech nearly made me cringe, but I turned to the ground of men nonetheless.
Their guns aimed at me and they shot, suddenly I felt like King Kong, or Godzilla... The giant monster terrorizing the helpless people. But, as of that moment, I was actually OK with that role.
I was ruthless now. More dinosaur than human.. Less human than anything. My mind nearly went savage as the pain I went through in various parts of my body went straight to my head (Literally.)
I swung around fast at the people, swatting the first bunch with my large tail. They lost hold of their guns and slid off into the wall. I turned around again, and started thrashing. Kicking, hitting them with my head, using another tail-smack.. Anything to get them to back down. I was sure than neither Skye or I could take many more bullets. It had to stop.

Once I was sure that at least most of the men were down.. At least enough not to chase it, I fumbled over to the gate again. -Morph a cat,- I urgently told Skye, standing over her and waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:42 am

I hit the ground, pain running through my over sized body. I growled and jumped up, the pain was almost unbearably. But now was not the time to start complaining and tending to wounds we had to run. I heard Tony's voice and looked over to him, nodding my large head and once again morphing into a large cheetah. I gasped at the pain that ran up my legs and jumped through the air dodging bullets and going behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:37 pm

-Not a cheetah! I can't carry a cheetah!- I shouted, rolling my eyes about as much as a Dinosaur could. But we didn't have time now... Men were starting to get up and shoot again, we had to scram.
I made my way over the wreckage of the fallen door, easily maneuvering it with my enormous feet. And once over it, I crouched down, morphing into a cheetah as well.
Now, the pain came. My thick, numb hide was gone, replaced with the far weaker skin of the cheetah. I was covered in small wounds that could hardly be identified as gun shots... They were small, circular, shining red and just barely bleeding.
Bleeding or not, they hurt like hell.
But I sprinted a short distance, then turned quickly, lifting my head high. I stared at Skye with intensity, waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:02 am

I growled, -How the heck was I supposed to know what kind of a flippin' cat you were talking about?- I hissed with impatience and watched as he morphed into a cheetah as well. I jumped back into the range of bullets and made my way over to him. Nudging him lightly as I sprang by him. -Lets get out of here!- I said with urgency in my voice. It was stupid of me to say it, of course we were going to get out of here. I sighed as I began to run again looking back at Tony. The gun shots ringing in the air.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:11 am

-Good idea. Hadn't thought of that.- I grunted as I kicked myself back into a full-speed run, coming up quickly behind Skye. -Go faster,- I urged, once again unsure of who I really was talking to... Me or her. But it applied to both, the men now had retreated back into the building... And that scared me more than anything. Oh, sure they were gonna come back. It's not what I was worried about.
What were they going to come back with? Another dinosaur? More morphers? Bigger weapons?
I didn't want to be around to find out.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:23 am

I nodded my head and urged my legs faster till they were a blur and you could hardly see them even if you stared at them for a long time. I grunted and my breaths came easily. My body aching from the small wounds that were sprinkled around. I glanced back and the men were gone, the building was getting smaller and smaller in size. I sighed a little, then the worry came up again, what were they going to come back with? They were obviously not going to give up that easily.. Were they? HAH! Wishful thinking on my part, they would never let us get away. My breaths soon became rugged and my body was giving out, but I put every ounce of my last energy into getting away from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: