.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Computer'eye'zed EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Computer'eye'zed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 am

Prologue

I ran faster, still able to hear the pursuing foot steps, chasing after me and my sister as we ran down the lonesome streets. The street lights flickered and I looked about me as I ran. An orange sign stole my attention, it read two dreadful words: 'Dead End'.

Whoa there... I'm getting ahead of myself... Let me explain from the beginning.

The Story

In late 2009, in NYC, New York, two scientists were arrested for illegal chemical use; they used odd mixtures of chemicals on young orphaned children, In hopes of creating a formula of immortality. About half way through the experiment one of the kids got lose and ran away to the police, he told them everything, and the police came and arrested the two scientists, and the children were returned to the orphanage.

They were in jail about 3 years, till one unsuspecting night they escaped. Fleeing halfway across the country, too Chicago. They fled into the deep parts of town and opened a small lab in a garage they were renting. They hired some bodyguards, and some people to go and run errands for them, get chemicals, medications, antiseptics, and last but definitely not least, children for the experiments.

One of the scientists had been reading a sci-fi book, about computerized humans, and all that. And it sprung an idea in his head. Computerized eyes, perfect. Yes, crazy, I know. They sent two men to go out and get at the least two teenagers, they needed someone who would know how to use them if it worked, kids that new about computers, and new how to use them.

This, my friends is where we come in.

My sister Jazmin, and I (Skye) were about 12 years old at the time, it was early March of 2012, about 9 PM, I will never forget that horrifying night. We had just gotten into a wreck, our parents were hurt terribly, and there was no phone reception out here, we were in he suburbs off to visit family, but we hit some black ice and the car swerved out of control and sent us into a ditch into the powdery snow, hitting a tree, our mother was locked in her seat, her legs swollen from the impact of hitting the dashboard with her knees, and out father had serious whip lash, and one of his arms was jammed through one of the holes in the steering wheel and pinched between the metal of the dashboard, and the windshield had shattered all over. My sister and I were the only ones who didn't seem to be hurt.

They sent us to get help. We trudged through the crisp night, our snow boots crunching on the ice as we walked down lonesome streets calling for help, not a soul was in sight. The few houses around seemed to be abandoned. My sister and I pressed forward, shivering in spite of the fact were bundled in thick winter parkas, wool hats and scarves and snow boots. We were shivering because of the fear we felt for out parents. We clasped our hands together and continued calling for help. I heard something behind us; I shrugged it off as though it was nothing. But it was something. I turned my head back, glancing behind me, two men in dark clothing seemed to be following, I hurried my pace, Scarlett looked at me questioningly and was about to speak, I just shook my head in warning and held my finger to my lips to silence her, squeezing her hand. I always acted like the older one, protecting her, making sure everyone was fine, and staying in charge. I was only, 4 minutes, & 20 seconds older than her. But I never let her forget it.

I heard the footsteps increase in speed also. I inched faster and faster, Scarlett keeping up perfectly. She could sense by the look on my face that something was wrong. She could hear the footsteps also. The footsteps increased in speed steadily until they were almost running, and we were running down the sidewalk, I grasped her hand, fearing to let her go, what if she tripped. I had to keep her with me. "Hurry up!" I gasped. We both looked back they were gaining. We took lots of side streets, and alleys, we now seemed to be in an abandoned town.

Here is where I started earlier:

I ran faster, still able to hear the pursuing foot steps, chasing after me and my sister as we ran down the lonesome streets. The street lights flickered and I looked about me as I ran. An orange sign stole my attention, it read two dreadful words: 'Dead End'. I shot a fearful glance as my sister looking about frantically for a way out. I slid to a stop as the alley came to an abrupt stop. I heard Scarlett shudder and gasp. "Skye..." I said clutching my hand even tighter. "I'm scared." She whispered. "It's ok... Everything is going to be OK." I said, not believing my own reassuring words. The following footsteps slowed, and menacing chuckled echoed loudly. "Hullo, there." One said inching closer. I squeezed her hands, and we both turned to face our pursuers. One of the men lunged towards my sister, the other one inched towards me, I guess I looked more challenging, My sisters warm hand was ripped from mine and I heard her muffled cry for help. I whirled towards her and was about to run and help.

Her eyes were fearful as she stared at me. "WATCH OUT!" Her words echoed in my head, everything seemed to move in slow motion a hard blunt object came in contact with the back of my skull. My vision blurred slightly, and I reached up touching where the throbbing began, moist rich blood covered my fingertips. My eyes widened, and my lips parted to scream but nothing came out, the ground was suddenly coming closer, but slowly, I wasn't registering fast enough.

Pain engulfed me, I groaned. "SKYE!" came my sister’s fearful screams, "Skye! Skye! Sk..yyyeeeeee!!" Her cries grew faint; I hit the cold hard surface, blackness taking over in my head, the pain ceased.

I don't remember anything after that. Apparently the other man had hit me with something, and I fell unconscious. That’s all I figured.

The next thing I remember is waking up. I had a splitting headache and my eyes were burning. I pried my lids open, my vision blurry. I squinted as the bright lab light above glared down in my face, I groaned. Trying to sit upright, blinking my eyes against the light. "Skye.....!" came my sister’s cry from across the room. I turned my head staring at her unseeingly. I tried to focus my eyes on her, see her face, and make sure she was okay. "Jaz...." I groaned, not able to move. I focused on her, willing my eyes to see clearly, I wanted to see if she was okay. Suddenly, my eyes became clearer, I saw little green lights on the side of my vision, like there was a computer in my eyes or something, a zoom button appeared, and my vision got clearer and zoomed in on my sister, as if I was standing right beside her. I gasped, yanking at the straps that held me down. What was happening? I must be dreaming. I heard voices approaching. And two men with grey hair entered the room, holding clipboards and chatting animatedly. One looked towards me and held out a hand to silence the other. They both looked at my shocked expression I imagined. I stared back, hatred seeping into me, my veins flowing with adrenaline. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I screamed, tossing my weight around trying to break free. Nothing helped. Both the men rushed over and sedated me again, last thing I remember hearing is. "We need to update her computer." Then I was out.

I woke up later, my eyes hurting even worse that before, this time I wasn't strapped down. I was at a different table under much brighter lights. Two men stared down at me. Realization hit. My parents, the car crash, walking with my sister, the footsteps following us, the chase. 'Oh dear God help me.' I thought to myself, squeezing my eyes shut. "She needs to rest." One of the men said and I heard retreating footsteps.

Let me make the inside scoop short. We, My sister and I, were both taken to a large room after 2 days of rest, we had both noticed odd changes in out eyesight, everything was much more clearer, and we could zoom our vision, and lots of other things were also new. The men explained to us and told us they were he good guys, trying to make the world a better place. We believed them, can you blame us? We were 12! Of course we nagged them about out parents, and they lied each time, telling us that they had given them permission to do this. We became suspicious, they didn't know about the cash obviously.

We were at this lab for a very long time, we basically grew up there. We were there 4 years. From the year 2012 to the year 2016. Okay, I bet your thinking, it's a totally tech invaded place, flying cars, space suits, living on other planets. HAH! Riiiiiight. This is just like it was in 2012, maybe a little more updated and stuff, but none of that flying car stuff. My sister and I were 16 then.. Well, I should say now. You see, it was just yesterday when the following happened: My sister and I were fed up living in this lab, not knowing where our parents were, unable to speak with friends, not knowing where we were. Not even allowed out side! We felt like lab rats! And with these computerized eyes we could do practically anything. Oh wait! I didn't explain that yet.

Well, what these scientists wanted us for was to try out a new idea, computerized eyes, well. Let me tell you, it sure works! It's like using a regular computer, you can search the web with satellite internet, you use your thoughts to type in Google, type emails, zoom your vision in on something, you can even make your eyes express certain emotions, say you want people to believe that you're happy, when in truth, you're not. You can show emotions in your eyes that you aren't really feeling. You can use your eyes for just about anything. I still haven't figured out most of the other features.

Well, that day, we broke lose, the scientists, (we never found out their names). Were asleep, and with these new eyes of ours, it was pretty easy to make it out. The men had a special tracking device, to know where we were, and to monitor what we did on the internet, sending emails was out of the question. Well, that little machine. Well, it's history now. We destroyed it and threw away the pieces, in the river to be exact.

We made a run for it, leaving that place behind us forever, like a bad nightmare, but we had a scar from it, out eyes would never be the same, they would always be different. We remembered the place where out parents had crashed, the car was no longer there, obviously, 4 years; someone had to have found them. Questions crept in, would we ever see them again? Were they even alive?

We fled to a different city, quickly blending in, getting jobs, and getting enough money, to rent a decent apartment, now were are trying to locate family and friends that must think we've been kidnapped, or that we had run away. Or worse; that we had been murdered, or killed in the cold weather of the night.

The scientists have created more computerized eyes, and installed them on two of their men, so that the men could keep up with us, and we'd be equal. They have hired many more men to come and capture us; my sister and I are constantly on the run, never trusting anyone. We are now in Boston, Massachusetts renting a nice apartment and looking for jobs. I’m going to explain a little about the computerized eyes. The surgery they did on us was very precise, very fragile, they cut out our pupils and computerized them, placing them back, it almost seemed impossible to do, but they did it. The computers can do anything; create fake emotions to show in your eyes, they can hypnotize people, you can search the web with the satellite high speed they pick up, and lots more we haven’t learned about yet.

[I will explain more as I go =D]

The Rules & Guidelines

-RATING-MA-

.it is preferred it you are within these ages, 12+; because of the following;

.sex is allowed, but please keep the details to a minimum, we don’t want to know everything about your characters fantastic night.

.gore is also allowed, not to the extreme though.

.profanity must be kept to a minimum, damn, hell, shit, crap, we’ve heard those words before…but it’d be nice if we could keep the posts generally clean, the max amount of language in a post is 3 words.
-THE CHARACTERS-

.you may have up to 2 characters, and each character may have up to two pets each.

.in the story it says that the scientists hired men to capture the two girls, so there if one man with computerized eyes open, and two without computerized eyes open, you can create them yourselves, use one of the character you always use, it doesn’t matter, but yeah, the name, picture, everything’s up to you, whoever is role playing a bad guy, can also control some of his colleagues, but has side characters, you don’t have to make a form for them.

I mainly control the scientists, but if you’d like to role play one, or both, PM me. Also please PM me if you want your character to be a bad guy, they can have computerized eyes or not. =D

Computerized bad guy: OPEN

Non-computerized bad guy: OPEN
Non-computerized bad guy: OPEN

Pssst, let me clue you in on something, your character doesn’t have to be like a completely bad, bad guy, he can be like half & half and still have feelings, you know? If you want him to be totally bad, that’s your choice =D

.the two girls from the story;

Jazmin Sky Melross: StormsFlame
Skye Aveline Melross: AbstractEssence

.we need an equal amount of male and female, and also an equal amount of bad guys and good guys, so choose wisely Wink

-WHEN POSTING-

.you may speak OOC (out of character) when role playing, but make it short and sweet, if you’d like to carry on a conversation, take it to chat or PM, it’s kind of weird when your IC (in character) post is shorter than your OOC post. lol.

.to post OOC, it’s preferred that you do something to indicate you are not IC anymore. Most use (parenthesis), others use [these], or some just make it a different color or something. Some also do this: OOC: Wow that’s so cool… IC: She walked down the hall.

So it’s easy to tell them apart. =D

.posts must be longish, detailed, and include, who, what, where, and when. It is preferred that the posts be entertaining, capture the reader’s attention, and only release it once they are through reading it. It’s nice to have detailed posts. As Potc once said; Distinguish between a post, and a novel. =P

.you must use proper grammar, and spelling, if you have a spellchecker in your browser, perfect, if you have a special toolbar with it included, that’s good too. Just aslong as you posts are understandable, and you aren’t inventing your own words or anything :P

.text talk is allowed in some cases, like when your character is speaking, or thinking, OMG, may be used, or say she’s texting, text talk is fine to use, just don’t post anything like this; mike luvd his old skool, it was awsom. He wlked dwn the strt and crried his skool bg. NO NO NO, and NOOOOOO! I didn’t even understand what I typed! Hahaha.

.the min amount you can post is one paragraph (5 well proportioned sentences)

Well.. I suspect you all know the rest, no power playing, no god moding, blah, blah, blah. See, that wasn’t so hard to read was it?!

The Form

Code:
[center]
[url=http://www.aerocharm.com/graphics2/png/About-Me/About-Me20090227092714000000]
[img]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/xox0xo/aerocharm/signs/aboutme/02/04.png[/img][/url]

[img]PICTURE[/img]
[b]PCITURE CREDITS GO HERE!!![/b]

[font=georgia][size=24][color=teal][b]misty[/b][i]josephine[/i][u]d'entremont[/u][/color][/size][/font]

[color=White][size=11]*QUOTE. OPTIONAL*[/size][/color]

[b]Full Name[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i]Misty Josephine D'Entremont[/i]
[b]Age in text[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i]Nineteen[/i]
[b]Gender/Sexual Orientation[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i]Female, Straight[/i]
[b]Personality[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i]
[/i]

[b]Distinguishing Marks - Features[color=teal]|[/color][/b]
[i][/i]

[b]Hair[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i][/i]

[b]Eyes[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i][/i]

[b]Face[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i][/i]

[b]Body[color=teal]|[/color][/b]
[i][/i]

[b]Style[color=teal]|[/color][/b][i][/i]

[b]Current Residence[color=teal]|[/color][/b]
[i]ADDRESS HERE, optional :P[/i]
[b]Her House[/b]

[b]Transportation[color=teal]|[/color][/b]
[/url]
[b]Items[color=teal]|[/color][/b]
[/center]

or you can use the simple one. either way, it's fine. THESE FORMS ARE OPTIONAL TO USE!!

Full Name:
Height:
Personality:
History:
Description:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style/Length:
Physique:
Extra Items:
Outfits:
Picture:
Picture Credits:

CREDIT TO STORMS FLAME!!!!!! If it weren't for her! I would've never gotten this idea, she was reading the extras book, and I saw it and asked her what was on the girls eye.. and yeah.. lol!! thanks Stormy!!!!!

Last edited by AbstractEssence on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Computer'eye'zed 04

Computer'eye'zed Page210
This image is not mine, I found it on Photobucket

Full Name|Skye Aveline Melross
Age in text|Sixteen
Gender/Sexual Orientation|Female, Straight
Personality|OK, I admit, I am a pretty fiery girl, and I'm not one to settle argument easily. Either, I'm right, or you're gonna get it. Yes, I'm rash, but I like to get my way, it's just.. who I am. I'm very straight forward and not afraid to speak my mind. That could be good.. or bad. But mostly bad. I'm a very loyal friend though. If you're on my good side. I'm very stubborn and will argue with you till I'm blue in the face, and I STILL won't give up. But all in all. I'm a good person, as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover.

Appearance|
I'm your average teen aged girl, not to skinny, but not fat, not a muscle woman, but not muscle-less. I'm pretty curved, and like to play lots of sports. I have long-ish straight blond hair. Crystal blue eyes and a fair-ish complexion, expecting a teen girl to have a perfect face is like..well, it's not possible. Haha. I'm just your everyday girl next door.

Wearing|Computer'eye'zed BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFndrYmxRZEozM2hHby1sdUQwWlY0M2cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

Current Residence|
8965, Forget-Me-Not drive, off of main street
Myhttp://img0.netcarshow.com/Ford-Focus-2003.jpg house

Transportation|
[url=]My Car:Ford Focus[/url]

Hsitory|You read the story didn't you??

Items|
Will post as I RP

Last edited by AbstractEssence on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Female Posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

(K danni can i enter some more details bout hte eyes?)

Full Name:Jazzmin Sky Melross

Gender/sexuality:Female/straight

Height:5.9'

Personality:Im the darker one. Out of me and my sister, the one who is more likly to do a prank on someone by jumping off a bridge with a almost invisible bungee jacket is me. Don't tell my sister, i actually did that. My sister is the one who takes care of me. i might be the dare devil, but she is brave when it comes to taking care of us. I love to read, and draw and sing. I also am really flirty, but, i usually flirt with my eyes.

History:Read the story.

Eye Color: Changes from the computer pupils.
Hair Color/Style/Length:Black w/highlights/Scene Hair/medium

Extra Items: On my 15th birthday in the lab, i was givin special fingernails that change colors and patterns to match my mood. They are always perfect for me.

Picture:Same one i used in change

Picture Credits:I really ahve no idea
Back to top Go down
http://musicismyfavoritecolor.com
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 am

The eyes not only allow you to convince people of your feelings, but to make those people feel what you want them to feel. If you wanted to, you could make them feel depressed, just by looking into your eyes. If you wanted to, of course.

If you wanted them to be in love with you, then you change your eye's to the love setting. There are alot of choices to choose from, such as...Flirt, love, and, you know...

there are tons more features. But Skye and I will tell you about them later.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm

(Cleared out all the other posts that weren't forms or descriptions. So..waiting for others to join before starting.. =D)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:04 am

[CRAP! I MADE MY FORM AND NOW ITS GONE! D:<]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 am

Computer'eye'zed 04

Computer'eye'zed W7j1a0
Joe Jonas Copyright to himself. Photos copyright to ROB HOFFMAN, 2009. I own nothing.

JosephAdamJonas

"Life is like driving a car. Some look out behind them, staring and remembering the things that have passed... and never look ahead again. Those of which risk crashing, and ruining their lives. And then there are those who looked forward to the road ahead, and only glance back occasionally. It's your choice to make... Crash, or keep moving forward."

Full Name|Joseph (Joe) Adam Jonas.
Age in text|Twenty
Gender/Sexual Orientation|Male, Straight
Personality|Funny, Encouraging, Smart, Brave, Sensitive, Attractive. He always tries to make someone laugh, even in the darkest or most frightening of times. And Although sometimes he can get Nervous, or Angry.. He always has the best intentions for everyone.

Distinguishing Marks - None|

Hair Very dark brown - NOT BLACK! About 4 inches long, if even.. Although he often wears it wavy, he Flat-irons it on occasion.

EyesDark Brown

Face|(?) He has one! (XD)

Body| Slender, Tall, Attractive. Muscles placed in all the best places.. Abs, Biceps, Good leg muscles... Though he isn't the strongest guy around, he can hold his own.

Style|Everyday Clothing consists of Skinny T's, Skinny Jeans and Converse. When he is feeling a bit more proper, he'll wear a Button-up shirt with a Tie and Jeans.. Or Khakis.

Current Residence|
Downtown boston Apartment complex.

Bedroom
Main room
Kitchen

Transportation|
2006, Red Acura
Items| Will be mentiuoned throughout the Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Female Posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

[would you like me to join?]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 am

Full Name: Demitri Bade Morris

Height: 5"7'

Personality: You'll see, don't want to ruin the story now.

History: Will explain as I go.

Description: ??

Eye Color: Green Eyes

Hair Color/Style/Length: Brown/Spiky/Short

Physique: Slender, not very many muscles

Extra Items: Car keys, money, glasses, lap top, cell phone

Outfits: Currently a plain black T with some dark wash jeans

Picture: none currently due to the fact that I'm too lazy to go crawl around on google.

Picture Credits: none

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:40 am

I twirled my hair on my finger as I sat at my computer desk biting at my lip as I scrolled through my junk mail inbox. I sighed, checking the 'empty' button and watching satisfactorily as it all disappeared. Don't you just love the delete button? Why you may ask was I using the computer when I already had one programmed into my eye itself. Well, I was trying to be normal, usually I just check my mail using my eyes. Yes yes, I know, it sounds totally odd.. weird, and impossible. Well, yeah. I looked around my sister and I's empty living room. Jazzmin was somewhere, I had no idea where though. And I was trying to be normal, how exciting... No one new about our eyes, and I intended to keep it that way. I didn't want to get a bunch of news articles and reports written about us, because, well we were trying to hide. From though.. *shudders* dreadful scientists. I signed out of my email and went to facebook, checking my comments, photo tags, the usual. Then I soon closed the window, and leaned back looking around, bored.

(If you want. (: )
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 am

"We have to try and be normal." I said, mocking my sisters tone of voice. Well what if i don't want to be normal. what if i want to use my eyes. I hate that they altered my eyes like that, but as long as we did it we might as well use them. But, she has a point. As always. We don't want to get separated, like they said we would be. No, we don't want to be separated.

I looked at my watch. Not the one programmed in my eye, but my wrist. 12:36 AM. Skye is probablly worried sick. She can contact me through her eyes, but she's trying as hard as ever to be normal. I slowly got back into my car, and drove home.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 am

Computer'eye'zed 04

Computer'eye'zed Girl
I don't remember- lingering in my photobucket.

Ariesmirandadaunte

open up my cage; and set me free.

Full Name|Aries miranda Daunte'
Age in text|Nineteen
Gender/Sexual Orientation|Female, Straight
Personality|
Aries is very subdued but she can be a reall punkee whenever she may feel like it.[all you know for now =p]

Distinguishing Marks - Features|
3inch scar across her belly button.

Hair|glassy, glistening, lustrous, polished, satin, shiny, silken, silky, absolute, abundant, adequate, all-inclusive, ample, blow-by-blow, broad, choate, dark-complexioned.

Eyes|arctic, biting, bleak, brisk, chilly, apple, bottle, chartreuse, earth, emerald, burnished, clear, glazed, glazy, glossy, hyaline, hyaloid, icy, lustrous, shiny.

Face|Slender, shaped, elegant, adorned with features, embellished with perfect lips and the correct nose, large bright eyes.

Body|
Slender, smooth, curved, strong, not too thin nor too thick. even, beautiful, but she has a weak back.

Style|Punk/rock/prep

Current Residence|
Click here

Transportation|
Looks like our car. click.
Items|
Posting as rped.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 am

The gentle air current cradled my satiny burnt-sienna hair that rested gently, shaping to the frame of my face and stringing out in thick strings behind me. My glassy eyes dilated to the fluctuating sunlight that was blunt, attempting to hit through the protection of the leaves. My long, slender ams bare to the crisp bite of the wind and the warm coat of the sun, my legs striding long and even- it was a pretty average day for me. I intook a brief sigh before exhailing slowly, my stride extending longer and more paced to speedwalking. I felt like I was being followed- or I was just paranoied. Soon the wind was striking my face, my body easily meandering through the crowded streets of boston. I quickly manuvered my hand to fix the hat that had been set on my head- adorned and embellished with plaid and a small feline. I slowed, my pulse rising t a boiling stop. My chest heaved oxygen as I lay enfolded to the bench I could rest on. I felt dazed- so nonetheless I got up and ran once more, the skinny jeans easily letting me move for once. Soon I breached my home nestled near the beach with other houses surrounding as well. Eh, it was a small house but it had a pool. I quickly jumped in and shut the door, sliding into the computer seat, quickley browsing my email and off and out again.
I yawned, not sure, for once, but I was sure my hair was all frizzled out by now but that's fine. I strolled to the park, haulting myself under a dark cherry red bench accented with bright volet lavender buds. I nestled myself down and pulled out my Ipod and tuned in to some music.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 am

(OOC: This girl can't make up her mind to where she wants to be, can't she?)

Demetri sat upon a black stool, sipping away at a mocha and analyzing some of the data he had just receive not too long ago. He had been working on this project for what seemed like years now, project Computer'eye'zied. He sighed and jogged down some notes.

The researchers, so far, have found no set backs about these eyes. Though Demetri figured that there had to be some fault to them, after all they were just scientists, not gods. The data read the usual everyday schedule that these girls did. They would wake-up, have some breakfast, etc., but they would never really do anything exciting. He almost felt bad for them, he shook head. No, he must keep his eye on the goal.

He set his papers down and headed over to the break room. It seems like he has been working for ages. He disposed of his paper cup and leaned back in a chair.

A nearby scientists swiveled over to him and told him the most interesting news. "Have you heard?" Demetri raised an eyebrow, messaging him that he hasn't, "Well, you know those girls that had the 'surgery'? Well they somehow miraculously escaped from the facility and now off on their own."

Demetri looked at him in disbelief, this guy had the tendency to tell tall tales at times and was worst about rumors than a high school girl. He had always wondered why he decided to become a scientist and not a reporter. "Yeah....and I the Queen of England."

"Why Demetri! I had no idea you were a drag queen!"

Another nearby scientist turned his head. "Wait what? Since when?"

"Ha-ha no. Bill is just trying to be funny again. Don't worry I don't own a single dress or kilt for that matter. You see he was just telling something impossible and I was just being sarcastic by saying that I was the Queen of England." the other guy nodded in understanding.

"So what did you tell him?"

"I told him about the girls that escaped not too long ago."

"Oooohhh...yeah I heard about that and yes it is true.... Professor Morris?" Demetri nodded.

Last edited by Colenasta on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 am

(garfster? o btw, cole, the video was deleted from youtube because it was longer than 10 minutes long... D=)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 am

(wait the video actually got uploaded? O.O When did this happen? Did garfy see it?)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 am

[OOC: GOSH! I have no muse. Keep going, I'll catch up. =P ]
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

[Bumpity-umpity ump. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 am

( I was in the parking lot of a restaurant, it took 2 STINKEN HOURS!!!!!!!! Then it was deleted before the next day, I had no time to show it to her.. -.-)

Blah, so bored. I looked around unenthusiastically and pushed myself lazily to my steady feet. Walking a few steps towards the arm chair that faced the TV and perched myself on the arm, snatching up the black remote that was beside me on the coffee table. I flipped on the TV and scanned through the channel, "Wow... a hundred and something channels and nothings on." I muttered as I turned a bit and flopped down onto my back onto the seat of the comfy arm chair, tossing the remote onto the couch after flipping the TV off again. Maybe I'd head over to Starbucks.. Hmmm.. Sounded like a plan... later. Yes, I was procrastinating. Procrastinators UNITE! Tomorrow.. Random quote that came to mind... Oh wellz.... I hummed the tune to Disturbia under my breath as I got to my feet and shuffled over to the hall closet, grabbing my jacket and fishing around in the pocket for my house keys, didn't want to get locked out. I finally found them and headed out, after I wrapped a simple scarf around my neck. I stepped out into the chilly autumn air breathing in deeply and smiling, one of my favorite seasons. I headed down the driveway, the sidewalk coming into view, I sauntered over and walked silently down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:11 pm

(Garf.. Thou musteth, eeehh... replyeth... :P Random. But seriously.. reply?! Also same with Storm.. =D)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 am

[*has little muse* It will be sucky. D:

Doing First person.]

I rolled out of bed and groaned lightly to myself. The high-pitched ring of my Alarm clock rung in my ears. At that point, I wanted nothing more than for it to stop.
Lazily, I lifted my hand onto it and slammed down on it until I hit the silver button that was engraved 'snooze'. Though I knew I had no time for 'snoozing'.
Quicker than I even though I could, I jumped up out of bed and stretched my arms out. With a loud yawn, I glanced to the window. The morning light shone through my cheap, black curtains. So I walked over, opened them, and said to myself what I did every morning.
"Let the day begin..."
With the click of a button on my old radio, Linkin park music began blasting through my apartment. I was unafraid of my neighbors complaining.. As they looked forward to listening to my morning music!
I grabbed a set of clothes laid out the night before, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. 15 minutes later, I emerged. Showered, dressed, hair brushed and gelled.. and completely ready to start the day.
I walked to my dining room table and grabbed the pile of newspapers from it. All of them began with the words "JOB LISTINGS" in bold print. This was day 7 on my expedition to find a new, well-paying job close by... And so far I'd come up with nothing.
I walked out the door and down the stairs, studying over the paper in my hand. "Tim Horton's, out" I blotted Tim Horton's out with a yellow highlighter. "Mcdonalds.. nada. Dunkin Donuts, no. Goodwill, Wendy's, Krogers, Walgreens, Rite aid," I began listing faster and faster as I went on. "Burger king!?" I nearly yelled, and then blotted it out as well. I'd already applied for them all...
I exhaled deeply and lowered the paper. I excited the apartment building, and came out to see the sun shining. Horns honking, people shouting, Dogs barking. Yes indeed... This was the western side of the city of Boston. I wasn't even going to lie to myself, it was pretty awful for such a great city. I narrowed my eyes and scanned the many cars for mine. Maybe today I'd just walk around. With any luck, I'd come across something to break this awful routine that I called a life.

Last edited by Garf on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:06 am

(Now.. Storm, Cole, and Art =D)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm

(Oh and by the way, it was fiiinnee! =D I understood it, and everything! =D)
Back to top Go down
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:52 pm

I drove home slowly, for the autum streets where paved with slippery frost. I looked at the clock. 12:30, Skyes prolly going to starbucks now. I turned at the next right and started looking for my sisters favorite coffee shop. i parked the car in the handicap area, and walked in.

"One Vannila steamer with strawberrys please."

"Comin right up pretty lady." Said the man, who looked to be about 50 something years old.

I rolled my eyes at him andd went to go look for Skye, she wasn't here yet but i was sure she would come sooner or later. I put my legs on the booth's table and slowly sipped my steamer while reading the paper. "Man killed in coldblood by his wife, then wife killed by daughter. Train crash in the north of boston, cause unknown." the list of murders and accidents went and on...a neverending list.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm

I continued walking, slowly but surely, the frosty air nipping at my nose. I inhaled the autumn air, then exhaled, my warm breath mingling with the cold air in a white cloud that soon evaporated. The cold was seeping through my coat, I quickly opened a small window in my 'computer eye' searching the internet for tomorrows weather, I sure hoped it was going to be sunny. Well, the odds were in my favor, mostly sunny with clouds, a high of 60's and a low of 46, low winds. Well, that was nice. I quickly closed the window, then kept walking, it was amazing how these computers worked, purely amazing, it must have taken a while to put them in. I kept walking and was soon standing in front of my favorite coffee shop. The wonderful aroma of lattes, cappuccinos, steamers, and frappes filled the air as someone pushed the door open and walked out.

I looked around the parking lot as I crossed it. Seeing my sisters familiar car sitting in a handicap zone. Leave it to her to choose the worst parking place, she was going to get towed if a police saw her. I rolled my eyes and half smiled. I walked in and looked around spotting Jazzy sitting at a booth by herself. I walked over. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Oh by the way.your cars getting towed." I said, trying to hide my smile as I spoke, wanting to get her worried so she'd go out and move her car, I motioned towards the parking lot. I looked towards the counter. "I'm gonna go get something to drink. Be right back." I said, walking towards the counter, I waited patiently in line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer'eye'zed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer'eye'zed   Computer'eye'zed Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer'eye'zed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: