.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Imagination Soars (MA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am

"No, Miss, thank you!" the paramedic said with a smile. As he was walking away he noticed that the girl, no offense to her, didn't look that strong, well strong enough to carry a full grown man into a taxi and then home. The paramedic sighed and decided that he should probably accompany her or do something at least.

"Ma'am would you like some help carrying this man to his home?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:24 am

"Yes, that would be helpful." I said and smiled thankfully. Nodding then flagging down a taxi.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 am

The paramedic told his fellow workers that he would be back here shortly. One of them warned him about getting fired and what not. He knew he could maybe get fired but he would feel bad for leaving this poor woman to carry that guy home. The other paramedics said alright and headed to their next emergency while the man took a whole of Gil, who was heavier than expected.

"Ohhh...this man is heavier than I expected him to be." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:39 am

"I wouldn't be surprised." I said and hid my face when I rolled my eyes. He looked like a guy who had a big appetite. Not like he was fat, just he looked well. AGH!! I don't know! Anyway. I slid into the back seat of the taxi and left the door open for the man and the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:41 pm

The paramedic gave hardy laugh and put Gil in the middle of the back. He then slid in as well. The cab turned around and faced all three of them.

"So where ya heading?"

(Sorry for the short reply)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I gave the taxi driver the address and waited to get going. I looked at Gil and rolled my eyes slightly. I hadn't the faintest idea what I was doing. As far as I knew this guy was some crazy escapee and he was also the guy who vomited on my friends kitchen floor (gross). I sighed and leaned back getting comfortable my head leaned against the window.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 pm

The cab driver nodded and began to merged with the thousands of cars. He knew that this may take a while so he decided to strike up a conversation.

"Your buddy looks a little out of it, is he alright?" the paramedic decided to answer.

"Yeah he's just fine, just little tired." the cad driver nodded once and continued to talk to the paramedic until they reached their destination. The paramedic asked for the cab driver to stay put for a moment and then hauled Gil out of the car.

(I figured you didn't want to rp the driving scene XD)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

(tell me about it. :P)

I opened the door and grabbed my wallet from my pocket, pulling out a 20, wondering if that was enough. I held it towards the cabs open window and waited for the man to take it. I glanced at Gil and the paramedic. "Just take him up onto the porch." I said motioning towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 am

The cab driver accepted the money and waited for the paramedic to be finished whatever he was doing. (During the cab ride over the paramedic asked if the cab driver could wait for him after they dropped off Gil and Cammie.) The cab driver then turned up the radio and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

The paramedic nodded and went for her porch. He went some steps and finally put the lug down, carefully of course. He propped him up against the side of the house and stepped off the lady's porch.

"Well ma'am is there anything else I can do for you before I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

"Umm. I think I've got it." I said and smiled. "Thank you sooooo much." I said gratefully. I then walked over to Gil. "Wait. How about helping me in to the couch." I asked suddenly aware that I was not strong enough to drag this heavy guy to the couch, let alone carry.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 am

"Oh okay. Have a nice day." the paramedic waved Cammie good bye and was about to open the cab door but he was interrupted. He turned his head quickly and told the cab driver another moment.

"Okay, give a second!" he jogged over back to Gil and wrapped Gil's arm around his shoulders. He smiled and wait for Cammie to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 am

I smiled, "Thanks so much." I said and walked to the door slipping my key into the lock and turning it easily. I swung the door inwards and stepped in. "Right over here on the couch." I said and motioned towards it.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 am

He smiled and gave a your welcome. He watched as she opened the then he stepped in after her. The paramedic saw her motion and headed towards the couch to set this guy upon it. Once there he carefully set him down again and was happy that this was probably the last time he had to carry this guy. He didn't mind doing it, it was just that he needed to get back to his job.

"Well miss, anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 am

"Nope. Now I can really say. I think it's all taken care of." I said and smiled, nodding. "Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 am

"Ah good. Well you are very welcome, miss, have a nice night." The paramedic waved good bye and left the house. He wondered if the two of them would be okay. He closed the door behind him and went into the cab. He thought to himself that they would probably be just fine.

Gil was still blacked out, but his finger started to twitch a bit.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 am

I smiled and nodded. Slipping out of my sweater and yawning. I decided to wait till he woke up or something, otherwise he might freak and wake up and run out or something. I quickly went the kitchen and prepared a PB&J sandwich, I was starved. I also got a cup of milk and walked over to the couch again. I sat on the other couch and ate my PB&J in silence. Noticing his finger twitching and staring at it closely.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 am

Gil started to moan and groan, a dream had finally come to him. Though he would most likely remember it when he woke. He was dreaming that all of his friends were making fun of him, calling him a useless man servant and seaweed head.

"I am not a seaweed head...you know what you're the seaweed head."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 am

My eyes widened when I saw him groaning and moaning as he slept. Then I began to giggle. Seaweed head? Oh...my..gosh. Hahah!! I burst into a silent fit of laughter and tossed my head back, barely able to take another bite of my sandwich. I giggled hysterically and covered my mouth with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:05 am

Gil turned to his side to make himself more comfortable but he ended up landing on the floor. He hit his head pretty hard.He woke up instantly and sat up. He gave loud grunt and reached under his hat to rub his head. He heard laughing to the side of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I abruptly stopped laughing as he hit the floor. "Oh! Ouch!" I said and placed my plate and cup on the table beside me. I went to kneel beside him. "Are you OK...seaweed head.." I added a little teasingly but my face was slightly serious as I looked at his head.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:41 pm

He sat up, his face was all squeezed up but then he loosened up after a moment. He looked at Cammie for a moment then gave his response.

"Yeah I'm fine." Wait did she just call him seaweed head?! The only person that really did that was Alice, that stupid rabbit, and occasionally Break. Where did she heard that? Did she just come up on it on her own?

He looked around himself, it appeared that he was in someone's house, but who's? Wait what was she doing here?

"Wait, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:46 pm

"My house." I said simply. I stood up and stretched, then flopped down onto my original chair. I took another bite of my P&J, I chewed carefully then swallowed. "Anything I can get you. Something to drink, eat?" I asked not looking at him but looking at my milk as I brought it over to me and took a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 am

"Your house?" Gil was so confused, he rubbed his head. "What are we doing here?" He finally looked at her with drozy eyes. Anything he wanted to eat huh? His stomach then growled with answer. "I'll take whatever you are having, please." he laid back back down, though he had just taken a nap he still felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 pm

"You passed out, I offered to help." I said again simply as possible, taking the last bite out of my sandwich. Then I nodded and stood up, grabbing my plate and glass, and walked into the kitchen which was the next room. I glanced into the living room now and then to make sure he wasn't leaving or anything, as I made the sandwich. I pulled out the milk and searched for a glass, I stood in my tip toes but was unable to reach the cup that was on the top shelf, I didn't have many dishes in my kitchen, I usually never had guests. I was unable to reach. I sighed pulling myself up halfway onto the counter stretching my arm. This was the bad thing of being short. My knee suddenly slipped and I was falling backwards. My hand reached out frantically and grabbed the fragile crystal glass. I tumbled to the floor with a groan. I opened my eyes that had been squeezed shut the whole time and looked at my hand. I smiled satisfactorily the glass rested in my hand unbroken. Yes! I tried to get up but my ankle protested, I sighed, sitting on the tile rubbing my ankle. I set the glass on the counter and leaned my back on it. Just my luck. At least the glass hadn't broken in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:11 pm

"I see." He passed out? That's right he was walking down the street going to that currency exchange and then fell over. He wondered how he came upon her house though. Did she herself drag him here? No she looked too weak to able to carry him even for a minute. Hmmm...well perhaps he would ask her later. Wait was he going to stay here or was she just going to kick him out after he recovered? He guessed he would have to ask her that as well after she came back.

He breathed out and closed his eyes for a bit but they soon shot open when he heard a rather loud thump. It sounded as if something fell. Gil immediately got to his feet to go investigate. The sound came from behind him where the girl exited it to. Did she fall or did something else? He came upon the doorway of what appeared to be a kitchen and saw the scene.

Gil found her laying on the ground, looking as if she was in pain. An open cabinet filled with glasses and a cup resting upon a counter top. Yep it definitely appeared as though she had fell to the floor while attempting to get a glass.

"Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagination Soars (MA)   Imagination Soars (MA) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imagination Soars (MA)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: