.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
-The Guidelines- EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
-The Guidelines- EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

-The Guidelines-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

-The Guidelines- Empty
PostSubject: -The Guidelines-   -The Guidelines- EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

These are a mixture of rules, ones that Colenasta suggested, and mine are mixed along with them. Please follow them, and if you have suggestions PM me, or just post it here. =D

General Site Rules

.Only the words, shit, crap, hell, and MAYBE I'm not saying yes or now.. Damn, are allowed, do not ask for any others to be allowed, all the others are dirty and nasty.

.NO USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN!! And YES! Oh my God (sorry. Sad I'm explaining NOT to do it.. Sad)IS considered using his name in vain!

.No fighting, period! If I get a complaint that someone is fighting through PMs, they WILL loose their PM privilege!

.No rude behavior

.No Rude/Snobby criticizing

.No inappropriate pictures/videos/poems/jokes/songs/stories/etc.

Always respect everyone around you.

.No 'crushing' people, no defamatory posts or comments.
Example; saying things like, oh I'm better than you, or insulting people, and what not.

.No Plagiarism
A piece of writing , or a picture, or an idea, basically ANYTHING, that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work.
The act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words, ideas or pictures as if they were your own.
define:plagiarism in GOOGLE SEARCH.

If you found a picture and you know it's copyrighted, you have to ask permission before you use it [like on Deviant Art], if it is off of Google, or other websites, please state that underneath the picture, but if the picture already has the copyright and/or the name on it, it's fine, in the characters profile say it isn't yours. If the picture is yours, you can put that it's yours. I don't want this site to get in trouble!

.No Pity Partying
A way of experiencing grief, in which you spend your time feeling sorry for yourself and whining endlessly about how crappy your life is. Pity parties can be just for one or for many people, such as maybe your friends and close people, who will try to comfort you or just be there for you while you keep asking yourself what did you do to deserve whatever it is that made you so sad in the first place.
From Urban Dictionary

.No perfect/unbeatable characters, and/or God modding.
"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. -It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission. -It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them. -It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission. The absolute worst is when they make out another character to be what they’re not, just to make their own character seem superior. They make others seem weak, screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-Modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s offensive to boot.
From Urban Dictionary

Last edited by Donna on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

-The Guidelines- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Guidelines-   -The Guidelines- EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

In ANY RP area, in the 'Description' area under the 'Title' you MUST post the rating of the RP! If you do not, I or a Mod with reply to the topic and say that you must include a rating =]
This does not apply to anything that isn't an RP.

Role-play ratings:

All Ages (G)

.No profanity what so ever

.No violence

.No three letter word.. YOU GET IT!
Only kissing, like a peck on the lips and the cheek. Absolutely NO MAKING OUT!

.Very much like a Disney movie

.The extent of injuries is a scrapped knee or someone falling, nothing serious that they have to go to the hospital

Teen (PG - PG13)

.Minor profanity

.Some violence

.Some gore

.Making-out is allowed but anymore than that isn't allowed

Adult/Mature (MA)

.Minor profanity still applies, I'm sorry, but as I am a Christian I do not want an extreme amount of foul language on my site.

.Gore is allowed, but still, not too much!

. Mature content is allowed but we would ask that you take it to PM, kay, no detail in the RP, this is a PG RATED SITE! We don't want anyone reading that stuff. :O SO FADE TO BLACK, then go to PM!!! thanks! If it's kissing it doesn't matter xD

.Weapons allowed

If there is any questions please either pm Me, Colenasta or Garfy
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net

-The Guidelines-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: Serious Stuff :: Written In Stone-
Jump to: