.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Evermoor (PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:42 am

Long ago in the 1700's in the town of Evermoor, Marvin Warick discovered a precious gem in the river beds of Evernight River. It was quite the find, he decided to keep it because it was quite the interesting gem. Over time he observed it carefully, observing it's weird ways, when he held it in his hands. When he held it, it changed colors ever now and then, soon he realized it was because of his mood, if he was happy the ring would change to a dark blue. He found this intriguing and took it to one of his friends, a jeweler. He requested that he make the gem into as many rings as possible, as it was quite large. His friend agreed and continued on with his work. A few days later they were completed, and were delivered to Marvin. There were at least 12 of these delicate hand carved rings. When he placed upon his finger he felt unusual, as if he had power running through his veins, as he tried to take it off, he realized he couldn't, he quickly consulted his notes, where he had written the colors he had figured out.

Skip to the 1800's;

Turns out...each mood, has a power...

In Evermoor, when word spread about the rings, everyone wanted one, they searched the river beds till river was a dull, murky, brown. Soon, all the people above the age of 13, had a ring upon their fingers. It became an obsession.

Skip to 2009;

Ever since the beginning of the 1900's, people from all over the world have trickled onto the island of Evermoor. Constructing a city, the city folks are very oblivious to the fact, these people are strange. Someone saw an 'Evermoor' -as they are now called- in action. Using his powers to hurt one of these 'outsiders'. From then on, word has spread about the rings, and the people. Soon the outsiders were attacking. The Evermoors were like a threat, ever since the outsiders saw that one Evermoor, hurting one of them. Now they have established a group. 'The Evermoor Hunters' Most people are against the Evermoors, but what little people aren't, try to help them escape the evil clutches of these horrible hunters.

If you are an Evermoor, will you survive?

::Marvins Notes::

Power: Super Speed = Can run up to 200 MPH, and not feel a thing, tired, or anything happening to you.
●Black (Midnight Black To Charcoal~Ebony/Onyx)- Serious, Intense, Aloof, Mysterious, Stormy, Excited, Energetic, Stressed, Overworked, Tensed, Angry, Mad, Hurt, Mood Ring Inactive; Nothing, Not Working

Power: Earth = Levitating boulders, creating earthquakes, creating dirt, sand and gravel.
●Tan (Dark Brown To Golden Beige~Copper/Bronze)- Anticipation, Heated Emotions, Reactive, Rising Energies, Unexplored, Adaptive, Random Thinking, Restless, Jitters, Puzzled, Troubled, Worried, Fear

Power: Fire = Setting things on fire with the snap of a finger, creating fireballs in your hands and not being affected by the heat, not able to get burnt.
●Red (Red-Brown To Rose~Ruby)- Allured, Aroused, In Love, Excited, Flirty, Passionate, Awe-Struck, Active, Adventurous, Anxious, Insecure, Angered, Harassed, Stressed, Tensed, Alarmed, Fearful

Power: Light = Control the sun and anything that produces light.
●Orange (Amber-Red To Sun Gold~Sun stone)- Thinking, Searching, Busy, Stimulating Ideas, Daring Wants, Excited, On Edge, Impatient, Disturbed, Nervous, Worried, Stressed, Aggressive, Exasperated

Power: Healer = Has the ability to heal anything and anyone.
●Yellow-Orange (Amber To Saffron~Gold/Brass)- Mixed Emotions, Lovable, Emotional, Passionate, Sincere, Concerned, Challenged, Flaring Moods, Confused, Cool, Aloof, Sad, A Little Nervous, Upset

Power: Air/Wind = Summons lightning/storms, great blasts of air, advanced flying.
●Yellow (Olive To Golden~Topaz)- OK Feeling, Luke-Warm, Vague, Bored, Emotions Mixed, Ambitious, Cautious, Many Thoughts, Intent, Distracted, Discomforted, Unsettled, Strained, Insecure, Foreboding

Power: Controller = Can control any other persons or animals actions. And can control their emotions.
●Green-Yellow (Green Amber To Lime~Peridot)- Mixed Emotions, Hopeful, Excitable, Expectant, Romantic, Restless, Edgy, Fiery Mood, Contrary, Irritated, Worried, Troubled, Uneasy, Distressed, Fear

Power: Weather = Can controll tempuratre/storms/snow, anything that changes the temperatures or the weather.
●Green (Jade Green To Light Green~Emerald)- Average Reading; Normal, Neutral, No Great Stress, Fine, Calm, Easily Amused, Alert, Involved, Sensitive, Touchy, Ambivalent, Inner Disquiet, Envy, Jealousy

Power: Water = Controls/Summons/Creates water, ice, or mist. Etc. Be able to turn yourself into water and back to your human form.
●Blue-Green (Teal To Cyan~Aquamarine)- Inner Reading; Normal, Easy-Going, Inner Emotions Charged, Somewhat Relaxed, Emotional, Flirtatious, Stimulated, Upbeat, Surprised, Puzzled

Power: Mind= The ability to possess the mind and conjure illusions. Read Minds and talk through thoughts, and also erase people's memory.
●Blue (Royal Blue To Light Blue~Sapphire)- Happy, At Ease, Calm, Relaxed, Near Bliss, Lively, Joyful, Coasting, Peaceful, Contented, Tranquil, Composed, Pleasant, Warm, Lovable

Power: Shells = Can make your skin turn into any type of shield/ shell to protect yourself.
●Dark Blue (Midnight Blue To Twilight Blue~Tanzanite)- Very Happy, Total Bliss, Very Relaxed, Subdued, Inner Harmony, Peacefulness, Satisfied, Passionate, Love-Struck, Romantic, In Love

Power: Mythical Morpher = Can transform into ANY mythical creature.
●Violet-Blue (Indigo To Lavenflower~Io lite)- Contented, Deeply Relaxed, Extremely Happy, Intensely Passionate, In Love, Very Romantic, Feeling Great, The Ultimate Mood - At Your Best

Power: Teleportation = Can teleport anything and anyone to another place, including ones self.
●Violet (Deep Violet To Lavender~Sugulite)- Preoccupied, Irked, Moody, Mischievous, Mystical, Intrigued, Emotionally Excited, Sensual, Physically Charged, Blissful, Happy, Passionate, In Love, Romance

Power: Weapons = Able to make anything into a weapon.
●Red-Violet (Aubergine To Mauve~Amethyst)- Moody Passions, Violent Love, Romantic, Aflame, Emotionally Peaking, Over The Edge, Hyper, Infuriated, Surging Energies, Ballistic, Despair, Unhappy

Power: Animal Whisperer = The ability to talk to any animal or bug.
●Fuchsia (Magenta To Pink~Rose Quartz)- All Right, At Rest, Mellow, Happy, Warm, Affectionate, Love Glow, Resonant, Thoughtful, Cool, Curious, Unanswered Questions, Mystified, Fear, Wonder

Power: Levitation = Can levitate ones self, or other people and things around you. More than one object at a time, any amount allowed.
●Gray (Storm Gray To Stone Gray~Silver/Titanium)- Neutral, At Rest, Cool, Aloof, Inhibited, Little Emotion, Unconcerned, Tired, Depressed, Sad, Uneasy, Afraid, Very Anxious, Worried

Power: Invisibility = The ability to turn transparent, also able to make others and other things transparent.
●White (Moonstone To Ice Mist~Ivory/Opal)- Meditative, Restrained Mood, Philosophical, Temperate, Not Much Enthusiasm, Indifferent, Bored, Confused, Frustrated, Strained, Astounded, Intense Fear

Power: Persuasion = Persuade anyone into doing ANYTHING.
●Mist Blue (Willow Blue To Cat Eye Blue~Sillimanite)- Cool, Wistful, Questioning, Wondering, Somewhat Odd Feelings, Suspicious Of, Forlorn, Wanderlust, Longing, Pining For, Sorrowful, Despair

Power: Force Fields = The ability to create a force field around ones self or others, objects aswell, and can lift thigns and people, including yourself into the air in a force field.
●Green Sky (Eden Green To Cat Eye Green~Chrysolite)- Calm, Relaxed, Nonchalant Emotions, Pondering, Discerning, Inquiring, Searching For, Interested, Bemused, Inquisitive, Surprised

Rarer Mood Ring Colors

Power: Electricity = Can control anything that is electronical, fix electronic things that are broken or break things, so on.
●Blue Flame (Blue Amber To Cobalt~Blue Opal)- Radiant, Aglow, Enamored, Love, Desirable, Lambent, Reminiscent Passions, Mellow, Collected, Warm, Genuine Concerns, Intuitive, Suspended Disbelief

Power: Normal Morpher = Can morph into anything, and anyone, not including mythical creatures.
●Blue/Green/Yellow (Verdigris To Unique Green~Euclase)- Deep Heartfelt Contemplation, Sensitive Emotional Serenity, Sincere/ Thoughtful, Wavering Moods, Shifting/Tremulous Mode

Power: Super Strength = Can lift anything of any weight without feeling tired, or anything like that, can pick up ANYTHING. Even an elephant. xD
●Violet/Green (Deep Teal To Indigo/Green~Chrysocolla)- Upbeat Motivation, Emotional, Intuitive, Slightly Unpredictable, Mostly Relaxed Mood, Contented/Delighted, Rejuvenated, Having A Sense Of Ease

Power: Transformation = Can transform anything (Not people or anything animal, mostly just water, earth plants, so on) into any shape or form.
●Violet/Brown (Purple Taupe To Gray Indigo/Blue~Axinite)- Distant Hope, Lost, Disenchanted, Lurking Emotions, Moody, Dreary, Nervous, Mystical Depths Of Feeling, Retrospective, Mysterious Notions

Power: Leave Your Body = Power to leave your body, and go somewhere else, (but your body still in that one place)
●Green/Brown (Umber Shadow To Green/Red~Chrysoberyl)- Muted, So-So, Cooler, Pressured, Off-Set, Stressed, Antagonized, Tedious Emotions, Tiresome, Misguided Thoughts, Weird Moods, Aggravated

Power: Laser = Laser beams can come out of your eyes or you finger tips.
●Gray/Beige (Taupe/Haze To Silvered Dusk~Siderite)- Misguided, Feeling Unpredictable, Malcontented, Angst, Extremely Worried With Fear, Sad, Anxious, Strained, Nervous, Tensed

Power: Walk Through Things = you can walk through anything, people, walls, cars, you can just simply walk through them.
●Pink Coral (Autumn Blush To Yellow-Pink~Morganite)- Fine, Mild, Blissful, Optimistic, Excellent Vibes, Evocative, Mischievous, Effected, Slight Moodiness, Somewhat Concerned, Impatient, Misgivings

Power:All The Powers Together
Rainbow (Paisley To Psychedelic~Ammolite)- Emotions Are Overly Reactive, Constant Mood Changes, Indescribable, High Energy, Hyper, Wild, Extremely Moody, Conflicted, Disorganized

::Evermoor Traditions::
1.The ring can only be removed when the Evermoor is dead.

2.When an Evermoor passes away, and has children, the age of thirteen, when they can get their rings, know as 'mood rings'. The ring will be inherited by the eldest offspring. Or if they have no children, it will go to one of their closest friends.

3.Tell no one -that isn't an Evermoor- that you are an Evermoor. If you value your life.

4.No intimate relations with normal humans.
CLAUSE:This tradition may be broken, but keep it on the 'down low' and remember, keep in mind it isn't common to see humans, and or Evermoor hunters with Evermoors.

5.No using your powers for bad.
CLAUSE:This, of course, is broken by many.

6.Don't use powers in public. If you aren't expecting an Evermoor Hunter.

::Written In Stone::

:heart1: I control the variables
:heart1: Don't leave anyone out
:heart1: Details allowed, just please, we don't want too much explicit content, distinguish between details and a novel;USE UNDERSTANDABLE WORDS!
:heart1: Kissing/Making out allowed. Wanna go farther? Take it to PM.
:heart1: The readings on the mood rings are always accurate, and always tell exactly what your characters are feeling.
:heart1: Ages 16-29 allowed
:heart1: You can be a regular human, an Evermore, or an Evermore Hunter
:heart1: No role-playing without me
:heart1: We don't want any of this. Omg! do ya c dat guy over der? (NONE OF THAT! but OMG is allowed.)

::Forms::

You can create your own form, please be detailed, we don't want any of this. Brad has brown hair and brown eyes, he's tall, and skinny. He's a teen. (No!!! *Stamps big 'F' across form)

Please include these details in the form

Evermoor/Human/Evermoor Hunter:
Mood RingIf evermoor:

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:36 am

.Name.
Rosalina Warick Leonee
.Nickname.
Rosee
.Age.
.Gender.
Female
.Hair Colour.
Natural dirty blonde with blonde and brown streaks.
.Eye Colour.
Hazel/Chocolate brown
.Skin Tone.
Light tan, golden.
.Height.
5'4"
.Personality.
I am feisty and have quite a bit of a temperament. I believe in what's right, so I am not afraid to voice my opinion. I can have some dangerous mood swings, so you better watch out. I like to be involved, but not be the centre of attention. I am cheeky and very sarcastic, and I like to joke around a lot. I am very social, but I can get a tad annoying sometimes. I like to sneak around at dark, pushing fate to the limit. I am secretive, and am not one to spill all of my secrets.
If there is one thing I have learnt in life, that is to not trust anyone with your secrets.

.Physique.
I am on the smallish side, but am not just skin and bones. I am mostly muscle with strong arms and legs, a flat stomach and a nicely curved body. I like to keep fit, but I am not a die hard that way. Although I am smallish, I have long legs, great for running. I am very light, even for my size and age, and I have small feet, great for being silent and sneaky.
.I am.
I am an Evermoor. No matter what.
.Items.
Handbag
Blackberry
iPod
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Wallet
Lip gloss
Chapstick

Laptop
Laptop carry bag

Her ring

.House.
House picture 1
House picture 2

.Cars.
Special occasion car
Usual car
.Other.
I am a direct descendant of Marvin Warrick, although I do not know this.
I have a 'sixth sense' and can sort of tell when another Evermoor is near.
My mother was an Evermoor, and was killed by a Hunter when I was 13. Since then I have been in hiding, always running from my past and others.

.Picture.
Rosalina

Last edited by LilyGrey on Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm

(Lily, the poweers come when your mood ring changes color, depending on your mood Smile)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:03 am

(im gonna join xDD)
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:44 am

Evermoor (PG-13) Male-m10

My name is Ryan Harris, My friends call me Ryan.I am twenty year old male.My hair is the color of dirty blonde while my eyes are a light green in the middle with deep blue around them.My skin is a pale like color but not to the extent of seeming weird more the color of silky milk.I had a large scar going across my back from when i was young and stumbled upon an evermoor hunter, big mistake.I keep my evermoor ring on my my thump and managed to make it seem like any other ring by just simply turning it around so the color side is facing my palm.I am single and don't play on getting into a relationship any time soon.I have a bad habit of biting the insides of my cheeks.My personality is normally distant and mysterious but I do have a funny side to me that rarely comes out since the hunters have been around.I can be very serious but also smart when it comes to a fight but I would rather not, but my personality all depends on whats going on around me.I tend to be a very good listener and can become very much of a dare devil if put to the challenge.My movements are always swift and sly with a graceful edge to them.Over my years of life I have learned to hide among normal people, seeming as one of them never slipping up on who or what I really am.I like anything and everything.I dislike a violent clash, storms, I scared of needle and just plan hate them.I dislike an type of insect, spiders and bees to be exact....gross! I live alone and lost my parents when i was Twelve years old.

My house
Evermoor (PG-13) Mercerisland
Evermoor (PG-13) Tahiti_wideweb__470x309,0

My car
Evermoor (PG-13) Roush_blackjack

My items
Evermoor (PG-13) Sprint-lg-rumor-smartphone
Evermoor (PG-13) Apple_ipod_nano_black
Evermoor (PG-13) EX-Z1000_1
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

Evermoor (PG-13) Cap_go10

Name: Zachary Sherlock Adinvale

Nicknames: Zach (which he prefers over his real name), Sherlock (only certain people know this one), and Shirley (anyone uses this one they get a dirty look or a punch right to the face)

Nationally: American

Ethnicity: Irish, German, Canadia, English

Height, Weight: 5'7", 205 lb.s

Evermoor/ Evermoor Hunter/ Human: Human

Relationship Status: Has a girlfriend, but is really considering breaking up with her because she's just this needy, clingy girl that's always complaining about something of non-importance. One may ask, then why in the world would you date her in the first place? At first it seemed okay at first a complaint here, a complaint there, no big deal but then it she REALLY started going on about who said this, who said that and Zach he likes to keeps simple and drama free but a occasional drama is okay for him.

Clothes: He usually wear easy flowing clothes like brand name Tees, baggy jeans but on when he called to dress up, he dresses up, he goes all out. He doesn't go all out to the point when he is better dress than the host/hostess but he can get pretty darn close.

Personality: Zach is very simple man. He doesn't like much drama, if anything comes up that doesn't evolve him he stays out of, generally. Though if someone were to gossip about one of his friends or his girlfriend he'll be sure that they get a good talking to and if need be a talking to his fist. Though Zach isn't usually the violent type, he doesn't mind watching violence on TV but making it bothers him. He is also very easy-going and very much an introvert.

He likes to be on his own but that doesn't he doesn't like to be with people. He's one of those guys that likes to be alone in a crowded place. He is also a very cranky person...at least when you first meet him. He'll try to drive you away with his mean comments and coldness but that's just to test ya to see if you can stand him when he gets angry or depressed. Over all Zach is very nice person that when you get to know him and once you past his little 'test'.

Physique: He's not fat but he isn't a body builder either, he's right in the middle. Though one would think that he's a complete fatty just by looking into his kitchen. He a Mountain Dew freak and a chocolate freak and every other junk freak.

.Working out
.Girls
.Motorcycle
.Reading
.Listening to hip-hop, Rock, R&B, Ska, and Techno and occasionally sing and dance to it.
.Being by himself
.Being with people

Dislikes:
.Rap
.Circuses
.Being alone int the dark
.Singing and Dancing in front of other people.
.Getting up early (though he forces himself to everyday.)

House:

Evermoor (PG-13) House1

Transportation:

Evermoor (PG-13) TRO1925

In the Wallet:
.His moneyz!
.Credit card
.ID
Emergency Contact

Other Items:

Evermoor (PG-13) Samsung-hugo-boss-f480-touch-phone

Evermoor (PG-13) Macbook-pro

Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:18 am

(shall we begin?? =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:29 am

(oh baby YES!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 am

(are we starting as soon as everyone says go?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:13 am

(Lets start.... I'm leaving tomorrow anyz, so lets get a little Rping in. Lilys on a trip, and Wolves..well she's mostly on HIRP now..............................)

Misty

I walked cautiously over the creaky wooden boards of the rickety shack that was ten to twenty feet into the woods behind my house, my mind was set on the spare tire that was in here, somewhere at least. I stepped lightly, and as I took a few more steps a loud groan emerged from the old planks, that startled me and sent me sprawling across the floor, dust swirled up around me in a large cloud, making me sneeze, causing an other up rise of dust.

-Gosh-, I hadn't been in this old shack in ages, it needed some serious cleaning, I slowly pushed myself up to my knees then to my feet, which were slightly unsteady on the old boards. I rolled my eyes and leaned against an old work bench, hair falling over my intense grey eyes that were staring in surrender at the wall in front of me, I had been searching for over an hour, and my clothes were filthy with stale dust that had nestled into the fine cracks of the wood.

I huffed a bit of air to get the hair out of my vision, but it didn't budge, finally I reached one of my-now filthy- hands up and brushed it aside. I was craving a nice hot bubble bath after this. I wouldn't be in this place if it hadn't of been for my wonderful brother -*cough* sarcasm *cough*- Josh who had left some nails and a hammer in the driveway after he had attempted-but failed- to make a bookcase for the library on the second floor of our house, well, you can pretty much guess what happened when I pulled out of our two car garage.

Your probably thinking this is funny, and smiling as you read this, well, I'll have you know this isn't even near humorous, I've been working my butt off, moving heavy crates and digging through antiques up the wazoo, and you think it's funny? Outrageous. I growled internally as my gaze swept over the junk that was now surrounding me and at least reaching up to my waist, it was all cardboard boxes full of crap as far as I was concerned, how'd it all get out here? I fail to remember. I straightened up from my slumped position and slowly began making my way through the mess. My foot caught on something and I almost lost my balance for a moment.

I glanced down at my feet to get my foot unstuck, I could feel the growl rip up through me as I stared at it with hatred in my eyes, there, at my feet lay that darn spare I had been searching for, for good over an hour. I breathed in slowly to prevent myself from letting out the frustrated scream that was nagging at my throat. I bent down and got a firm grip of it and pulled hard, it slid easily from under an almost empty box and I had no trouble lifting it and swinging it over my shoulder, it was heavy, but I could resist all the way to the garage, I wiped my left hand across my forehead, oblivious to the dark smear it had left behind.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 am

(Ohhh......wolves, lilly come back to us!!!)

Zach fell exasperated on his blue velvet couch. He just got done talking to his girlfriend who he had been dating for the past 5 months....and boy was she getting on his last nerves. The white house wireless phone rested on his flat chest. He gave a groaning sigh, how he wanted just to dump her now but he knew he couldn't right now, for if he did....let's just say Bianca was the revengeful type and Zach honestly didn't want to deal with her wrath.

He closed his eyes hoping to fall asleep before she called back, which he suspected would be soon, and thought about how he just wanted a girl that didn't complain about the most stupidest things, was head strong, and was able to support herself. Bianca was most definitely not head strong nor did she have stable jobs Zach himself had to pay for some of her stuff, it's quite sad really.

The William Tell Overture ringed through his ears.....crap. He grunted and reached for the phone. He quickly read the caller ID to that it was Bianca.....surprise, surprise. Did he really want to talk to her.....not really. Should he talk to her....yeah probably, but he did he want to? Nope. Zach decided to suck it up and press the talk button.

"Hello?" he said with a smile on his face, it is said after all that if you smile when you answer the phone you sound more pleasant.

"Hey Zachy poo!" she replied sweetly, it was so sweet, it was almost sicking.

"Hey." he said dully.

"Hey just wanted to apologize-" that's all Zach needed to hear before hanging up on her. Generally Zach wouldn't suddenly hang up on some one but this was a special case, see for the past four months she had been saying sorry for something. At first Zach believed it and was happy with her but now....things were just getting muddy, he wanted out. He had been giving her all the chances to make it up to him.....not once did she ask how she could.

He smashed the phone into it's receiver that was sitting on a small dark wooden stand by the couch. He saw the keys to his motorcycle laying next to the phone, a ride to town sounded nice right now. A ride to keep his mind off of things.....perhaps also a coffee. He grabbed the small black keys that hanged off of an blue dragon key chain.

He swung the door to his small garage open, it made a nice creaking sound as it closed. He put on all of his gear on, his boot, his leather coat, gloves, black sunglasses, and a helmet that had blue flames on it. He pulled out the garage door opener out of the little pouch that hung on the side of his ride and headed put into the world. He pause for a moment before leaving his drive way to close the garage and then he was on his way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am

I climbed swiftly out of my shining blue Monaro and grabbed my handbag from the passengers seat. Shopping! I smiled as I locked the car and nearly ran headlong into the front doors of the shopping centre. I flicked my long hair over my shoulders and slung my bag over my shoulder.

Ah. The glory of being free.

I pushed open the doors and smiled wider still. Most definitely my favourite place to be. I looked around first before going over to the food area, grabbing a vegetarian burger and sitting down at a table. For once in a long time I felt relaxed, calm even. Not the usual stress of working and all that junk.

I finished my burger and delved into my handbag, digging out my wallet and phone. Dang. I'd have to call dad and mum, and Jack soon. Ugh. I checked my phone for messages. None. I then fished out my credit card and put into the back pocket of my jeans. A shopping spree for me today.

I left the food court and went to sit on the bench outside one of the stores. I'd have to be careful with what I spend. I grabbed my credit card again and flipped it back and forth between my fingers. This is all the money I had for this week, until this time next week... But, I still needed new clothes. My other ones were out of fashion. I looked down at the straight leg jeans and the top I had on. The jeans were okay, but the top? Ugh. No way would I be wearing this in public if my other ones weren't older than 3 months ago.

No. Today is my day. My shopping day. My relax, chill day.

OOC: Yes. I'm back. =D But... I am going away again tomorrow until the day after, maybe the day after that soo... D= Lol
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:57 pm

(I figured Misty was too much of a Mary Sue, Check out her form again, it's in the 'human forms' I deleted the one in this RP. but so you guys know, she's still an Evermoor. And her ring is this one... Mood Ring)

I trooped out of the woods, my lips set in a fine line on my features. The leaves cruntched under my feet, yes fall. I inhaled the wonderful fresh air, as I walked a slight breeze was weavin through the thick trees, making a peasful ruffling noise above me. Shivers ran up my spine and goosebumps appeared on my bare arms. Ugh. I hated this cold weather, winter was coming soon, I liked winter, not ALOT like summer. But it was a romantic season, and considering I was still single... My brother annoyed me to death with his 'your going to die a recluse' jokes. As in, I'd never have a boyfriend in my life. I feel like punching his face in whenever he says that.

Unfortunatly he was out for today, so my chances of help with this tire. 1 in a million. Unless someone walking by dicides to be generous, and help. Ha! Fat chance. My feet met the pavement and I sighed, yawning slightly. Glancing at the dainty wrist watch that adorned my wrist. 12:30. GOSH I was going to be late for my volunterr work at the community center. I sighed, I hadn't been late all month, now this wasn't going to help much. I let the tire clatter to the pavement and I strode into the garage searchnig through piles and piles of tools for a wrench, and anything else that would be useful. Including those things to lift the cars up..what are they called...? Oh thats right, a jack!

I then wandered back out into the daylight and placed the jack beneath my car, cranking it up intill it was just right. I reached for the wrench, trying to remove one of the bolts that had been so tightly fastened on. I grunted and tried to remove it. No such luck. I huffed and sat back on my butt, crossing my legs indian style and staring stubbornly at the stupid flat tire. Now what?

I purse my lips and growled internally. "Now now Misty, calm yourself.." I whispered to myself. Pouting wasn't going to get this tire changed. I knitted my eyebrows together. To tell the truth, I had never changed a tire in my life. Yeah, unbelievable right?? I sighed frustrated and sat there silently. I glanced at my mood ring, it was a bright red. Gee, it didn't take a genious to guess that stood for; stressed. I was very stressed at the moment, I was going to get chewed out by the manager at the community center for not beind there to give dance lessons to a few 10 year olds. Just my luck. How I hated living with my brother. I frowned gnawing at my lip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Ooc: Lol, you guys make my posts look... Wussy. =D
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 am

OCC: I like your posts!!! They're cool!! It doesn't matter if they're long or not, it just matters if whats being said comes across and is understandable, if it's entertaining, and has detail. Your's are all of those!! Seriously Smile
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am

His engine roared loudly as he slowly, slowly meaning 25 miles per hour, made his way through the neighborhood. He wished he could just zip through but he knew better....plus the fact that somewhere in this neighborhood there is a police officer. He went through a maze of streets until he finally got to the one that led to the freeway. As he was passing by he saw a girl, about his age, sitting on a driving looking as though she was in puzzlement.

Zach didn't pay much attention to her though, after all he just zipped by her. He turned a corner and saw the sign that told him that the next exit leads to the freeway. A smile grew across his face, the time has come for speed. As he merged with the freeway, the pressure on the throttle became heavier.

(Where's wolves?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm

=

In my eyes rings of fire began to appear, this was one of my fave powers, fire, the color of my eyes was now completely gone and replaced with tongues of fire, and orangish, red yellow colors. I looked around and bit my lip, hoping no one was watching, I stood to my feet, frustration written all over my face. I grabbed my cell phone, hitting 1, my brothers speed dial. "Hey sis." "Josh you get over here right this very second! I don't give a crap if your working. But I got a flat all because you left your flippin nails and hammer in the driveway! You have to learn to put things away!" I practically screeched into the phone all in one breath.

I took in a deep breath and growled. "Calm yourself.." He said, in an irritated tone. "OK, what do you think about me controlling your actions right now and putting the tire on?" He asked. I thought a second. "Fine." I said, and without warning I dropped the phone kneeled down, unscrewed the tire, and did everything else. By the time I was finnished, I was back to normal and he had hung up. I shrugged. Looking at the nicely changed tire.

I quickly headed towards the house, jogging up the stone steps and pushing open the double doors. Heading into the main hall. I jogged up the stairs and towards my room. I then slipped into my closet and stared blankly at my clothes. I'd have to put something warm on..that was for sure..

I finally settled on this outfit, and changed. Racing out of the room, grabbing my bag in the hall closet on the way out. My mood had changed from stressed and angered to an easy going mood, my ring was a nice shade of aquamarine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Ooc: Thanks Danni. That means alot. I still like yours and Colenasta's better though. Lol.

I stood up from the bench and put my card back into my pocket, glancing at my ring before shoving my own hand into a pocket too. Royal blue. Calm, happy, at ease. I laughed to myself quietly, although earning a couple of looks from others. I closed my eyes for a fraction of a second and then let the fly open as I felt the Mind power flow through my body. Then, everyone's thoughts burst into my head.
'...Should I wear tonight! I have nothing!!'
'Ugh. When's nap time for the little monster?...'
'Need to get homework done, then call Lis...'
I tuned them all out and looked around through the slightly blue haze around my vision. What do I do now? I kept my ring hand deep in my pocket and glanced around. Where next? I kept my eyes down so no one saw the faint blue outline around my pupils and irises and walked with the flow of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 am

(No problem Smile)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Zach felt the adrenalin rushed through his body, forgetting everything that had happen today. The only thing that went in his head was the excitement of moving fast and the location of his destination, the mall. Why would his destination be at the mall? Well the mall contained one of the best coffee stops in the whole wide world, they added lots of home-made whipped cream at the top.

He saw the exit for the mall on his right and he acted accordingly turning into it. After a couple of stop lights, nearly being hit by a drunk, and parking Zach took off his helmet and threw it in the one of the pockets on the side of his motorcycle.

As Zach walked into the he quickly took note of the large amounts of people. Usually the crowds at the mall were much smaller, perhaps there was a sale today. Out the corner of his eye he saw large group of people surrounding a cart filled, to what appeared to be, jewelry but not ordinary jewelry but Evermoor mood jewelry. Zach chuckled under his breath, Evermoor mood jewelry? Oh please! Those mood rings most of the time aren't very accurate and Evermoors? Please! Bigfoot seemed more real.

Right behind the overly crowded cart was the coffee shop he was looking for, The White
Bean.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

(Just to let you know lots of people try to copy mood rings and what not, but they are always cheap fakes and are not accurate. And DO NOT give powers lolz Smile)

I walked out into the brisk air anad breathed, in. Smiling as I jogged down the steps and made my way towards my car, hitting a button on my key chain to unlock it. I opened the drivers door and slipped in shutting it and audjusting the seat, slidding it forward just a bit. I put on my seat belt, placed my foot on the brake. I placed the correct key into the ignition and started the car, reaching my right hand down and changing the gear to drive. I then began to back out of the driveway. I pulled out into the street and drove towards the highway.

(Skipping a bit)

I pulled into a parking spot in the community center parking lot, turning off my car and leaning back, undoing my seatbelt, and looking around, yawning, I really hated teaching a bunch of little kids. I bit my lip and opened my door, getting out and stepping onto the pavement. The chilly wind colliding with my warm face, on impact making a shiver run up my spine.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 am

(Yes I know. I figured that much, lolz.)

Zach walked passed a bunch of people and though the black arch way of the cafe. It was such a lovely place really, glass windows that sparkle like stars, the dim lighting setting the mood just right, and the noise level not too loud. Finally here, he let out a satisfying sigh.

He went to go stand in line, what will he get today? He rubbed the stubble that was growing at the side of his jaw, he really needed to shave. So many choices, he couldn't make up his mind! There was the mocha freeze, strawberry smoothie, Italian soda, he could go on.

"Sir...sir?" Zach jumped a bit, he spaced out.

"Oh! Sorry!" how embrassing, he made his way up to the smiling barista.

"Ah! Nice to see you again......uh...Zach?"

"Yes it's Zach and vice versa to you." she gave a small chuckle, it pretty obvious to other people that he came here often.

"So what can I get you today?"

"Mmmmhhh....I have no idea......ummm....you decide." she smiled, gave him a nod, and told him it'll be ready in a bit. He smiled back in a way and waited at a nearby table. Shortly after, his name was called. He got up, pushed in his chair, and went to go pay for his drink.

"Hello again." She said happily.

"Hey." Zach looked at what she concocted for him, it appeared to be a vanilla mocha freeze.

"That'll be $3.50." he fished out his wallet, retrieved the exact amount, and handed over the cash.

"Thank you have a nice day."

"You too, thanks." with that he grabbed his drink headed back to the table he was sitting earlier.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 am

I closed my car door and then turned towards the back door, quickly opening it, and reaching in, feeling around untill my hand reached the cool denim fabric of my duffle bag, that contained my dance clothes, loose sweats, and a tank top, along with ballet shoes. As I was closing the car door I heard footsteps approaching me hurriedly from behind. "Misty!" Called a familiar voice as I turned to get a good look at who it was. There standing before me was the tall, skinny librarian who worked at the community center library. She pushed her glasses up onto her nose. Her white hands flipping through a small data book. "Today's lessons have been cancled." She stated looking at me through her wide brimmed glasses.

I stared at her for a bit, my brows knitted together. "Why?" I finally asked looking at her with curiousity. "They are being canceled for good." She informed me, I raised my eyebrows. "And why is that??" I questioned. The scheduals have been jam packed with other activitied, karate, senior citizen brunches, so forth" She said matter-of-factly.

I simply shrugged. "OK, well see you Jenni," I said over my shoulder as I turned, she nodded and turned away also. I tossed my bad into the back, and then slipped into the drivers seat.

(skipping a bit for her)

As I drove along the highway, I wondered what I should do with my day. Perhaps a nice french vanilla mocha would do me good. I though it over a bit. The White Bean it is! I took the correct turns, and was soon pulling into a parking space at The White Bean. I slipped out of my car, glancing at my ring, it was a neutral light green, my emotions, were normal, nuetral.

I watched as people scurried back and forth, and I stared at the car of fake mood rings. I growled internally, stupid people. Selling those fakes that aren't accurate, let alone give powers. I balled my hands into fists. Shoving them into my coat pockets. I noticed a man staring at my right pocket, where my mood ring was placed upon my index finger. I shivered as he began to make his way towards me, then he began to run, an evil look in my eyes. He knew! I turned on my heels and shoved my way through the crowd, the man on my heels. Everyone watched for a bit, then carried on with their buisness, thinking it was nothing important.

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, if the Everknights caught me, I'd be dead! (Everknight is the name of the evermoor hunters) I watched as The White Bean grew nearer, and nearer, till I had run through the door in a burst, most people turning and staring, I blushed, then looked around frantically, then darting into the womans restroom. I lockd myself in a stall, and stepped up onto the toilet, standing stock still, my hands shaking. My heart pounding.

I heard the door creak a bit, I froze. Then I heard a womans voice. "Excuse me sir, but the men's bathroom is over there." Said the voice, then the door closed, I sighed, biting my lip, now how was I going to get out, I waited what seemed like forever, it was only about 3 minutes. Then I relaxed and slipped out of the stall and slipped out of the womans restroom. Walking calmly down the hall. My heart still pouding. I stepped into line and pulled my right hand out of my pocket. glancing quickly at my ring before stuffing it back in. It was a solid black, I was stressed, and tensed. I bit my lip nervously, trying to clear my mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 am

(I cant reply at the moment, but I promise I will next time I'm on. Go on if you want, it probably won't be for another couple of days as I have sport and homework and that... Ugh. =D)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:42 pm

(Awh D= OK Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evermoor (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evermoor (PG-13)   Evermoor (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Evermoor (PG-13)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: