.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Running (PG-13)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Running (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Ace notice the sudden change of mood from Rose, she seemed to be a little more chipper. He put the brick back into place, and turned to Rose. "Well I come from Flagstaff, Arizona. It's a small college town just an hour away from Phoenix. How about you, where do hail from?" Ace looked at her clothing and thought about for a bit how his clothes will look like that one day if he didn't get out of here, he then noticed that she was smiling ever so slightly. It made Ace wonder a bit and gave her a small smile back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 am

I looked away, my eyes slightly unfocused. "I come from Sydney, Australia. It's on the outskirt's, lots of properties and beautiful land." I shook my head sadly, coming back to the earth. "I miss it. I have lived there for as long as I can remember." I watched him put the brick back in place and then smile at me and looked over his head at the others. "Any ideas?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 am

"Australia? Wow....I always dreamed of going there." Ace sighed, he missed his home too. Where it warm and open, where the rain flooded the street to the point where he could swim in it, didn't happen very often though. He sat down on the cold cement floor and raised his hand to his chin in a thinking position. "I don't know....it seems like you tried everything...hey I wonder if look out the window if we get more of an idea of where we are." Where the window was right now all he could see was blue sky but no scenery. Perhaps he could boost Rose up to see if she can see anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:29 am

I looked up at the window and smirked. "Hey, you're tall, but I don't think anyone is that tall." I leant against the wall again, watching the other people absent-mindedly. "Too bad I'm not 6 years old anymore." I mutter to myself. I let my gaze wander to the blue sky that was almost the exact same shade as my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 pm

"Dude I can boost you up, it's not that big of an deal to me." He suggested. He could probably lace his hands together and balance, but she may not feel comfortable doing this though. It would be nice to know where they are so that if they do ever escape they know where they going or if they can even go anywhere in the first place.

(Is there furniture in the room?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 am

(Uh... Yeah. Two bunks, and 1 tattered old lounge. Jeez, I realy ought to start explaining more in my intro. =D)

I looked at him, my eyes widened slightly. "Uh, I don't mind... But there is that lounge. Maybe we could use that, or is it too big. I'm slightly larger than your average backbpack you know." I looked up at the windows, with their rusted bars. I turned my head to look at the cameras, not facing our direction. "The one thing I have'nt tried though, is knocking those bars down. The window opens, I know that." I whisper to him, my eyes alight with the hope of a hope.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 am

Ace like the idea of using a piece of furniture rather than trying to life someone up. "Alright we'll use the lounge then, I can probably move it. Do you think the bars are THAT rusty? I guess worth a try." Ace walked over to the lounge (do you mean like a couch or something?) and grab a hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 am

(Yeah/ One person thingy, old and torn.)
"You want help?" I asked as I walked over to the other side of the lounge and lifted it. I looked up at the rusty bars and grimaced. Yeah, it was worth a try... but was it worth losing hope? I shrugged then helped Ace with moving the couch.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:41 am

"Yes I would love some help. I'm strong but help is almost never a bad thing." Ace picked up the old brown couch and moved it backwards. It wasn't that heavy, though it looked absolutely gross looking at it. As soon as the couch was right below the window and up against the wall he dropped it. He then looked at the camera, it was still looking away. It had been looking away for a long time now, it almost made Ace worry a bit but he decided he would shrug it off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 am

I smiled and dropped the couch softly, straghtening up to rub my back. As I flicked my hair over my should I looked up at the window. A shiver ran down my spine as I throught of what would lay outside the walls. As I looked at Ace, then followed his gaze, my gaze slid to the metal door that lead out of there. There was no way through there... Only to perhaps your death... I shuddered again and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 pm

"So are you going up to see or am I?" he asked his eyes meeting her gaze. He then saw that she looked away, what was wrong? "Are you okay?" He wondered what she was thinking about. Was there something behind him? He took a quick look to make sure but it seemed completely normal. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 am

Still looking away, I sighed, closing my eyes. "I dunno. I guess this place is getting to me." I looked up and smiled slightly. "I don't mind. You can climb up if you want. Anyways, if the bars are weak enough, you wouldn't have as much trouble as me getting them down." I shot another glance at the rusty bars.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"Alright. I'll go up then." Stepped onto the soft couch cushion and then stood on top of the top of the couch. He then reached for the bars, which wasn't very hard, he was really hoping he wouldn't get TB or anything like that. He grabbed a hold one of the slightly cold bars and then grabbed another one. He slowly pulled himself up, was he going to regret this?

(Is there a particular location you would like?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:16 pm

(Not really. I don't mind the setting, just a deserted city somewhere.)

I nodded, biting my nails anxiously as I watched him go up. He was nimble, easily manouvering himself up to look out the window. "Are the bars rusty enough?" I whisper up to him, turning around to check we weren't caught yet.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am

As he held onto to red rusty bars they began to crack. "Yeah I say they're rusty enough. He put his feet perpendicular to the wall so that when he fell he would land on the top of the couch. While he was waiting for them to fully break he took a quick look around the outside. (He hasn't even been here a day and he's already making trouble.)

He saw that they were in the middle of some large run down city. Ace could look for miles and still see city, as far as he could tell where they were they were in the middle of some industrious city where there was no sign of nature. Before he could observe more the bars had broken and shattered.He fell backwards but luckily caught himself before he landed on his back.

Once he caught his balance he checked his hands to make sure none of the metal pieces had jabbed into him but lucky for him no metal pieces were invading his body. He swiped his hands together and took deep breaths and mentally went through what he had just seen, that city was nothing like he'd ever seen before. He was so different, so unusual, it almost looked as though it was....futuristic. He looked to Rose with a shocked expression "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 am

I looked up at the broken bars, then back at the swearing behind the door. "Yeah, well, we're just going to have to fend for ourselves, 'cause I don't think anyone has a map." I looked back at the shocked faces of the other teenagers, then back at Ace. "Hurry. Get out of here. I'll be right behind you!" I whisper to him as I run back and grab a chair, sliding it underneath the handle for the door. It would give us enough time to escape. "Go!" I said to Ace again as I rush over. Okay, I should have been shocked that we had no idea where we were, but I'd rather die free, than in the hands of some random people.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:44 am

Ace heard the angry whispers and jumped up onto the couch again quickly broke the other two bars. While the bars were breaking he thought to himself, 'We're just going to have fend for ourselves 'cause we don't have a map'? What does that mean? Who said it? As soon as the bars broke, Ace hopped up and grabbed the other side of the window and pulled himself up as quickly as he can. Once up he positioned himself so he could help Rose up, he offered his arms to help her up. "Come on!" he urged.

He was so confused and scared right now. They had been caught in the act of escaping and he didn't know where they were. He didn't even know if he was in the year 2009 anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am

I looked around quickly, not meeting any eyes of the other prisoners and jumped lightly onto the lounge, grabbing Ace's hands and launching myself out of the window. As I looked over my shoulder, the last thing I saw was the large door breaking open and the men staring at my disappearing legs.

I leant against the wall, my hand over my pounding heart and let out a startled laugh. I looked up at Ace, a beam lighting up my face, my blue eyes alight for the first time in weeks. "We did it!"
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 am

Ace looked at her with a big relieved smile, even though he was only there for a day it felt like an eternity. He breathed deeply and nodded "Yeah!" He heard the door break down, his eyes went wide "We should go." he suggested and walked along the wall's edge they were at a pretty high height, Ace guessed about a couple of stories. He started to get a little nervous, he didn't like heights and not to mention not knowing where he is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 pm

I nodded and put my finger to my lips as I followed Ace around the wall edge. My small, light figure made it easier than it should have been to move around silently and carefully on an edge like this. "Are you okay?" I asked Ace quietly as I noticed his anxious expression.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 am

Ace nodded heavily and whispered "Yeah, I'm fine you?" He was still walking along the wall, wondering how they were going to get down without hurting them selves. Ace looked to his side and and saw a pole, looked like some type of flag pole. Perhaps him and Rose could jump onto it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:43 pm

I beamed. "Never been better." I whispered back. I followed his gaze to the pole, flicked my hair over my shoulder and looked back to Ace. "It's worth a try?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

"Good to hear." He side walked over to the flag pole, his back right up against the rough cement. "Yeah it's definitely worth a try." He finally got close enough to it where he could easily jump to it. He bit his lip, he guessed now he'll how a fire man feels.He took a deep breath....."One for the money," he bent his knees a little and swung his ams, "Two for the show," hr was really getting nervous what if he didn't make and he went ka-plat to the ground? "Three to get ready and here we go!" with that he took a leap and clung onto that pole for dear life. He arms and legs surround the cold pole, he did he was so happy he couldn't believe it. He slid down, his feet touched the cement ground, and he then backed away and waited for Rose to come down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 am

Rose laughed gently as she watched Ace jump. Her green eyes followed his every move, then as he stepped back she followed him, nimbly taking a running leap onto the thick pole. Sliding to the ground, she leapt off and nearly cried. "Free!" She breathed, taking in the fresh air. She laughed again, her tinkling voice swirling around the deserted town. "Come on!" She said, running towards she hoped was where the edge of the ghost town was.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 am

Ace watched as she got down, spotting her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. He smiled yes they were free! He quickly ditto her actions and followed her. He looked behind him to see if any guards were coming after them....and surely enough there were. "Rose we gotta find somewhere to hide!" He panicky looked around to see if they could easily hide somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running (PG-13)   Running (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running (PG-13)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: