.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
A Beautiful, touching video... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

A Beautiful, touching video...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

A Beautiful, touching video... Empty
PostSubject: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am

Okay, not so much XD
this is a Video me and my two friends, Chloe and Carly, made. We just launched our new webshow called "According to Carly", And the first video is up now!
We need lots of comments and subscribers, so if you like it, be sure to watch!
I'm not too proud of it.. xD but I am the Hobo and the Granny in these videos.
Hope ya like! :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJiyYI2-REE&feature=channel_page#
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 am

omai o-o lulz
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 am

Oh... and the kid dancing at the end is Jonah, Carly's younger brother. He's a piece of work, and offered to do that dance.. thing. o:
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:10 am

woah....I liked it, it was funny. Though sometimes I couldn't understand what you guys were saying (Love the hobo garf! I wish I had a hobo in my closet.) The credits video was interesting, you booty song going and a little boy dancing with a rainbow overscreen, I was like wtheck XD. Overall it was fairly good for a first video, 5/10. Do you guys plan to make another one?
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:25 am

Yeah... We don't have the most High-Quality Camera... Big Pixels, And the sound is awful. We're gonna try our best to raise money for a DVD Video camera.
The little boy Dancing is Jonah... He's very, very weird. xD Wasn't it funny how him ripping his shirt off went with the beat though? XD That part was not approved by me, Just so ya know. xD
Thanks for the Rating! We do plan on making many more. It's a web series after all. ^-^ All of the episodes are going to be different, And very, Very random.
The next one we're planning to make "Granny" Lose her pills, and go insane. xDDDDD That'll be something to see..
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 am

Granny losing her pills, oh my! I can only imagen what will happen then. XP I wish you guys the best for your series and for raising money for a new camera (those things are quite spendy whoo! 500 for a camera XD Though I have seen pretty goods ones for under 200...anyway). Your very welcome for the rating.

I will admit the credits with the boy dancing and ripping to the beat of the song was funny! Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Hehe.. Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:32 am

OMG buahahahahahaha!! That was the funniest thing eva!! lolz. xD, It's so randomness, and crazyness, and granny like (jk lol). But I must admit, a new camcorder is definatly in need. I couldn't hear the words part of the time *Whines*.. but all in all. Hehe I liked it. =D Kep up the good work...

Ooooh!! Granny loosing her pills? That spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e! lolz, and f-u-n-n-y!!
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful, touching video...   A Beautiful, touching video... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful, touching video...
Page 1 of 1