.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rules for Crystalania EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rules for Crystalania EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rules for Crystalania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Rules for Crystalania Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Crystalania   Rules for Crystalania EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am

So First off i did not know how many people would participate in the world so there is limited territory.

1. You can only have one territory for now unless everyone has at least one territory to themselves. If everyone has one and more are open then PM me or Danni to ask for it to which we will discuss that together. ^^

2. You can have up to 4 dog charries for now and 2 horses plus a human here and there. You are allowed to have your dog be a pet or has one of your own human's pets.

3. If you would like a territory then Pm Danni or me and we will talk together then place it as yours if it is not already taken ^^. make sure to have your dogs name in it ^^

4. If we need more territories then I will make some so don't flip out if none are left xD also you can PM me if you want a specific one with your own description and picture you have found, made or took yourself.

5. Be detailed and realistic in what you do just not over the top and make sure to follow normal site rules as they apply as well. Try to do fairly long replies like 3 sentences at the least. ^^

6. No God-modding or power playing and your dog is not a super hero so he can get hurt ^^ be realistic like I said in the last rule xD Also your dog is not the top one so try and be equal with others because we would like this to be something fun ^^

Have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm

Rules for Crystalania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: Serious Stuff :: Written In Stone-
Jump to: