.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Just Not Enough Time EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Just Not Enough Time EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Just Not Enough Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Just Not Enough Time Empty
PostSubject: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 am

Just Not Enough Time

ͼPlotͽ

For the past couple of weeks everyone on Back Road had been wondering what had happen to the dear old late Professor Benford. The first week there was all sorts of noises and bright lights illuminating from his basement window: people tried to knock to see what he was up to but he just wouldn't answer anyone. About the second
week the noises and lights had died down and everyone had thought that he was done doing whatever he was doing though
when people come to his door once more he still didn't answer. People began to really worry about him, yes he was a man
that liked to be by himself, but usually he was polite enough to at least answer the door.

One of the residents on Back Road finally decided to call the police and have them investigate. Only about an hour passed
and a police car had shown up. They had nicely knocked at first calling his name and asking him to please come out though
over time they progressively became more threatening and more violent. Still they got no answer. Finally the police men
just barged in and looked for him still calling for him. They checked upstairs, no professor just a lot of dust and they
checked the entry floor and no professor. It wasn't until they came downstairs in the basement that they discovered his
body laying on the floor. His eyes were glazed over and his mouth opened wide. He looked dead, acted dead and most
certainly smelled dead.

After the body was carried off the professor's house was taped up and a load more officials came to conduct a full
investigation. Apparently he had been working on something huge, but when the residents ask what they had gotten no
answer just a "I'm sorry I'm not allowed to say." Although the police refuse to say anything about the professor's
experiments, they did let the residents know that he had died of a heart attack about a couple of days ago.

Phone calls were made to Benford's family, but all of them either hung up the phone or asked who he was in a rude tone.
It was soon found out that Professor Henry Benford was the black sheep of the family. Some of the neighbors felt really
bad: they had lived beside him for so many years, but they didn't really know him at all. A question come to mind: "Would
there be anyone to attend his funeral?" To prevent this sad happening some of the residents had taken upon themselves to
set up some sort of funeral service for him.

Once all plans were figured out for the memorial service everyone on the street had received an invitation. It was a really
nice looking invitation at that, one could tell that someone had put in a lot of work into it. It basically said that the service
would take place in one of their own houses, the Montgomery's to be exact, and that it would start at five and end at about
seven. It also said that the funeral would take place the day after school gets out.

Starting: It's the day before the memorial service and school had just gotten out. You are a student walking home.

ѠSettin

It's just plain modern day Anchorage, Alaska. Temperatures range from the higher 50's to sometimes mid 70's and the weather is generally sunny in May. You will be surrounded by birch and cotton trees. You will also be surrounded by wildlife such as the moose. Back Road is located in South Anchorage which is where most of higher class people live. One another thing during this time of year the sun doesn't set until ten o'clock at night.

Rules

►Basic site rules apply
►Character must be between the ages of 15-18
►Boyfriends and Girlfriends allowed
►You may Role-play when I'm not here, but please don't go on too much with out me
►Replies must be a minimum of four sentences, unless you are having a a conversation with someone
►No more than two characters

◌Other Information◌

ᴥ This a three act role-play! Meaning that once we reach the goal that I'm trying to accomplish I will end this role play and make a ACT II with new goals. Why I am doing a three act role-play? Well, because darn it, I actually want to finish at least part of a role play. Plus I think it helps with organization a bit. Okay my reasoning may sound silly, but humor me. XD

ᴥ Also it may sound like I'm not going anywhere with my plot, but trust me I do have a goal in mind of where I want to be eventually. Though some of you probably already figured out my current goal. tongue

ᴥ I would like to thank Donna for allowing me time to finish this rp. I'm sorry this rp is late. Embarassed

If you have any questions please contact me! Snail Mail

You may make any form you like, but I'll provide one if you want one. Feel free to add to my form, but not take away.

Code:

<b>Full Name:</b>
<b>Age:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Picture or detailed description of character:</b>

Last edited by Colenasta on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Full Name:Hero Landson
Personality:I'm a very easy kind of girl, in the sense that; I'll do whatever I can with what I've got, and whatever I don't have, I don't need. I love photography, and reading... give me a camera and I'll just snap photos like you wouldn't believe it, give me a book and I'll read it in a day, -depending on the size. By my interests you can sort of tell what my personality is like, a little shy now and then, easy going, and sometimes can be a little lazy, but that's SOMETIMES, trusting and honest-Well that can be good, or bad, I can use my honesty and say something nice to someone and mean it, but when I'm mad I also be honest and tell them how I feel about them instead of holding it inside. I have a good sense of humor, and am able to laugh at anything, including myself, so I've learned to not take insults to heart. And sarcasm is one of the services that I offer. Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, and so forth.

I'm quite the conversational type, you may thing that goes in contrast with the 'shyness' but I'm only shy around people I don't know, but when I've got a good conversation going, I won't let it die until the last detail is milked out of it. That doesn't me I talk a lot, it means that I contribute to conversations, or try to contribute.

I'm open minded and have a thirst to know more, my favorite subject in school is math, I love to learn more, no, I'm not a nerd.. besides I don't even like that word, just because someone studies a lot doesn't mean they are a nerd, that means that they want to learn more and become intelligent to that they have a good chance in the future, to get a well paying job, or maybe even own their own company or something. So I don't like that word.

My self-esteem is at a good level, where I won't take insults and jabs to heart, and that I won't look down on people and think I'm better, because I'm not, we're only human, and everyone makes mistakes, so if your thinking about messing with me.. Well, lemme just tell you right now, you will not get the satisfaction of seeing me crumble. I know my words and I'm not afraid to use them against you.

I have a problem with my temper, and if someone insults my friends or family they're as good as dead, I will not beat them physically but verbally.. And sometimes I regret things I say to people when I'm mad.

I usually like to stay out of the spotlight, whenever there's a school project I don't like to get much credit, I rather my friends get it. And when there's a school play, I like to work with the lights in the back.. I'm a behind the scenes kind of girl.. Only occasionally do I like to be the center of attention, but that's rarely.

Picture or detailed description of character:Just Not Enough Time Ashley10
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 am

(cole?!?! )
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 am

(Sorry been a bit busy and I was kind of hoping more people would join, but oh well.)

Full Name: Ethan Alexander Montgomery
Age: 17 (I know in the pic he looks more like he's 20, but oh well)
Personality: Ethan is generally a very lax guy. He doesn't care much about anything except for himself, his guitar, and sometimes his grandma. Though those sometimes are rare, so mostly he just cares for himself. He has little to no friends at school, depends how one wants to define 'friend'. The friends he does have, however, aren't that great. What one puts in is what one gets out, meaning he doesn't put much into friendships.
Picture or detailed description of character:
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

[Soon as I can find a character to use I'll join. :P]
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 pm

(yay!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm

(Wait for garfy!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:53 am

[Oh, my god. Finding characters is hard.]
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 am

Full Name: Carter Murray (Mer- E)
Personality:
Carter is a streetwise, promiscuous person all in all. His behavior toward girls can be taken as chauvinistic, and most of the time he can be seen flirting with any girl he comes in contact with. He does not respect personal boundaries, going so far as to rifle through his peers’ possessions, and listen in on private conversations. The targets of this behavior are either victims of Carter's quest to find new ways to be amused, or those for whom he believes he has reason to be concerned. He possesses a juvenile sense of humor that manifests itself in name-calling, teasing and even sometimes pranks directed at his peers. Anyone Carter has been acquainted with with often display visible frustration with his behavior, but he proves himself to be loyal and incredibly helpful when the situation calls for it.
Although his immature behavior often gets him into trouble, whether in class or at a home, he demonstrates himself to be an insightful person when the need arises.
And while he appears to be the face of confidence.. He often hides his own weaknesses and painful past by cracking jokes, or closing up immediately when somebody inquires about his past. It’s on a rare occasion that anyone gets to talk to him about anything seriously, which becomes a source of stress to the person trying.
Picture or detailed description of character:
Just Not Enough Time 2djvriq

[Manipulated character desc. of another character of mine. But I was being lazy. So meh. xD]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 am

(Well then without further to do....)

The school bell had just rung through the halls. Finally he didn't have to be here and was free for the summer. Yes! He picked up his belongings, which wasn't very much, and rushed out the door and then outside. He was so joyful, it was actually freaking him out a bit though his smile fell as he slowed down. Well he guessed he didn't have to worry about freaking himself out anymore.

He had realized that the sooner he got home, the sooner he would have to do chores and clean up the house for the funeral tomorrow. Nnnnnn.......he gave a low growl, he really didn't want to attend this thing. He really didn't care, why should he? It was a man that he never talked to, heck he never really saw the guy and why was his grandma hosting this thing at their house anyway?! It's not like she knew him well, in fact no one really knew him. Why was anyone bothering to have this funeral in the first place? Gah! Whatever! Doesn't matter he was just going to go home and do whatever is needed, but he was going to take his sweet time about it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

(GARF FIRSTT!! (Smile
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:03 am

Carter grinned impishly as he paraded through the hallways at the school. The sound of the ringing bell, all too familiar, still was ringing in his ears as he walked at a quick pace toward the exit, still widely grinning.
" 'Ey Carter!" A generally deep, but clear voice called to him, causing him to slow down his walk. He glanced back over his shoulder, just to see one of his friends running toward him from behind.
"Hey James, what's up?" Carter asked, lifting his hand to his friend for a high-five.
James took a couple more quick strides before catching up to Carter's side, and met his high-five with his left hand. "Last day of school, man! Can you believe it?" James' grin was almost as big at Carter's, but not quite.
"Hell yeah I can." Carter replied, wrapping his right hand around his book bag's shoulder as it remain slumped over his back, only holding on by hat one strap.
"Yeah, well.." James looked distracted for a moment as he looked out the doors. "I gotta go. My Girl is waiting for me outside." He winked once, suggestively of course, and then dashed off ahead of Carter.
"Pffft," Carter spat, his grin finally ceasing. He pushed open the large, glass door in front of him, then started to jog down the stairs. The rest of the kids flooded off in every different direction, either toward their cars of up the street to their houses. Fortunately, Carter had a car. His car. Brand spankin' new.

Well... As new as a Mustang from '64 could be. But it sure as heck looked new.
He approached the dark blue vehicle boastfully, taking notice to the couple of girls standing by that watched him. He tried to look as good as he could as he opened the back door to the Mustang car, tossing his bag into the back seat. He shut the back door, then moved to the front one, opening it, and sliding into the seat. The interior was light-colored, and the steering wheel a dull black.
He stuck the key into ignition and started the motor. It roared to life with ease, and he pressed the gas once to rev it. Just for fun.
He then pulled the shift into reverse and backed out of the parking lot, carefully looking in the mirrors to make sure he didn't hit anyone. Once he was backed out, and made sure it was clear, he pressed down on the break and shifted it into drive. lifting his foot off the break, he rest it on the gas and started out of the lot. He rolled down the window on his side, giving a couple of flirtatious looks to various girls he passed. But once all the girls were gone, his smile faded and he looked out the windshield, more than eager to get home.

[Sorry it's so.. Crappy. Little muse. And sorry I took so long!! I went skating with Abbi friday, and have been at her house since. Gtg to bed.. GNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:46 pm

(GAH! Long, talking right now! will reply later)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:13 pm

(XD lolz)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

The all too familiar bell rang through my ears, at that moment everything and everyone in the class was moving around talking, and it was the loudest crowd of people you've ever heard. I could see through various little cracks in the large body of people, the expression of our old English teacher as he fought to try and make everyone sit, and was explaining that the class wasn't over. Well, if the class wasn't over and the bell already rang, which should mean the class is over, why did we have a bell? I rolled my eyes and stood up, slinging my already packed bag over my shoulder. My friends had already ran for the door before the stampede started up. I made my way through all the excited teens and finally reached the door, moving out into the equally crowded hallway. I then made a b-line for the exit and began jogging down the sidewalk, and towards my house. It was only a few blocks away... eh.. 7 to be exact. I had to walk them every morning for a whole school semester now. So I was used to it.

I made my way at a casual pace down the paved sidewalks, making a game of only stepping twice in each of the little boxes of cement. I stared at the ground, soon my friends caught up, "Hey sorry Hero!" Callista said with a small laugh as she wrapped her arm around mine. "Rick and I were planning for me to go over to his house tonight...." She trailed off. I didn't want to even think about what would happen. I rolled my eyes, so far everyone in highschool thought about sex, and only sex. My friends didn't understand the importance of keeping your virginity till marriage, some even thought I was stupid because of what I thought. Mary Jane soon reached for my other arm and smiled at me. "James... well, you know how he is." She laughed. I nodded a little.

I felt so out.. All my friends and 99% of the people in highschool had their pairs. and that 1% that didn't was me and all the losers in the school. I sighed, then I was soon engulfed in conversations of the up coming foot ball games during the summer.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

A dark blue Buick pulled up beside Ethan and there was a old lady sitting in it, it was his grandma. What was she doing here, pick him up? He mentally laughed, yeah right she would more likely come here to torture him making him think that he was going to get a ride. She rolled down the window.

"Hey, get in the car! We need to go now!" She sounded rather annoyed and in a hurry. Ethan kept on walking, he wasn't in the mood right now for her.

"Don't embarrass me, boy. Get in now!"

"You're only embarrassing yourself grandma. I'll get home eventually, now go." She glared at him and sped off. Ethan puttered his lips slightly, yeah whatever grandma.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

** -garfs turn- xD **
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

[Guh...... What do I make him do? Just go home? :p]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

(Hmmm.. how about something really random?!! xD)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm

[GAH! I dunno! xD Can we skip my turn? I'll have some muse after you guys reply again, fo sho. :P]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I wasn't even near my house, but my friends were already walking down their sidewalks to their own homes and I was waving goodbye to them as they waved back. "See you all.. soon.."I sighed, I barely saw my friend during the summer, they always went on vacation or were working on their summer jobs and what not.. Me.. well. Nothing eventful, my parents work way too much and tie me down with my kid sisters, the pets, and everything. I was approaching a small park with inviting green grass, and I decided to flop down on the grass and lay back to rest for a few minutes, my legs were in random positions and my arms served as a pillow under my head. I stared up at the sky and laughed as I watched animal shaped clouds slowly warp back to fluffy round positions as the wind. I let my eyes flutter shut and the sweet smell of summer flowers met my nose.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:35 pm

[Colleeee? :p]
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:52 am

Ethan continued to walk down the street. Geez, he guessed that his grandma really wanted him to get home. Normally she would never pick him up, in fact he didn't even think she had ever picked him up. Psh, whatever didn't matter. He was just going to stroll down the street and enjoy himself...maybe take a detour along the way. Perhaps to that park that was nearby and take a nice, long nap under one of the birch trees. Ah that sounded quite nice. Maybe that's what he'll do, just sleep the rest of the day away.

He soon came across the park and stepped foot in the long grass. Ah, finally he was here and there was nobody.....he looked around saw a girl nearby doing pretty much the same thing that he was going to so. Huh, go figure someone was already one step ahead of him. Wait, this girl looked familiar. He looked away from her and found a inviting tree to lean upon. Where did he know her from? Class? Maybe. Hm, whatever it was nap time.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:14 am

I sighed and was soon falling into a light sleep, I had one of those dreams where I was just falling into the darkness and awoke with a start and sat bold upright, only to see that a guy around my age and he looked very familiar. I hate those kinds of dreams, I sighed and flopped back on the ground, sighing and getting the urge to eat something sweet.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

[GACK. Sorry! Replying to this totally slipped my mind, *fails* xD]

Carter pressed the gas a little harder, pushing the car to move faster along the smooth pavement. He stopped at a stop sign in an intersection, then took a turn to the left. He allowed the car to coast down the neighborhood road.
Finally, after passing about Seven middle-class houses, he came to his own. A two-story white house with four windows framed with dark green shutters, on the front of it, and two visible on each side of the structure. The white siding of the house was dingy, giving it a grayish tint. He lived with his mother alone. . . She had two out-of-home jobs to work, and one in-home as a Web designer to work on. And Carter had school, and anything else to do... Neither got much time to clean up around the house. But they hardly even noticed the clutter.
He pulled into the cracked driveway, the front of the car coming very close to the small one-car garage at the head of the driveway, and he killed the engine. The mustang car stuck out like a sore thumb in the small yard and dirty house. But it'd been his father's before his death, and was passed on to Carter with trust that he'd take care of it.
And he did. He invested more money in keeping the car working and clean than he did on his own clothes. He wasn't gonna let the vehicle pass on without a fight.
He opened up the driver's door and stood up out of the car, shutting it gently behind him. He got into the back of the car and retrieved his back, then slung it over his shoulder and shut the back door. He walked along the narrow gravel-walkway to the front door, then burst in, immediately chucking his book bag across the living room. It landed with a thud on love seat couch on the other side of the room, right next to his mother.
"Hey, mum." He murmured half-heartedly, then he stalked off into the kitchen to raid the fridge.
No reply came from his mother, except the sound of her shoving his bag off the couch, and the rapid tapping noises that came from her laptop's keyboard. Her face was close to the screen, her eyes looked engrossed in the device. This was the way it usually was after school... Carter couldn't be more used to it.
He opened the fridge door and leaned down to look in it. Up and down, up and down his eyes went, looking over the leftovers from every restaurant and fast food joint in town.
He sighed, and shut the fridge. Food could wait... His immediate boredom wouldn't.
He walked through the living room again, and sprinted up the stairs to the second floor of the house. After walking down a short hallway with three rooms in it, he came to his.
Lazily pushing open the creaky door, he walked into the cluttered bedroom and grabbed a few items. A HB pencil, Art pens, a kneaded eraser and his tattered sketch pad. He placed them all carefully into a black and dark grey graphics bag, then pulled the strap over his head, and put his arm through it, so that it rest comfortably on his back.
He ran down the stairs again, jumping down off the last two. "Going out, mom." He murmured as he walked quickly toward the door. He didn't expect an answer, and she didn't give one. So he opened the front door, stepped outside it, and slammed it shut behind him.
As he made the walk back to his car, and began loading his things back into the back seat, he wondered where he could go.
The cafe would be good, but he was broke. And what good is sitting in a place that is absolutely filled with the scent of Coffee, cocoa and assorted pastries when you can't buy anything?
No good. No good at all, he thought.
The park was always an option, it was a pretty nice day out. He looked up at the sky, filled with clouds. But the blue sky peeked through, as did the sun.
The park it was. He got into the driver's seat in his car and started the engine once again. The familiar roar of the engine rung in his ears, and he eased the vehicle out of his driveway again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Enough Time   Just Not Enough Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Not Enough Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next