.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:59 am

Edward became more agitated with Tanya, and pushed hard, this time he finally was able to pry her away from his face, and she let go, jumping a good few feet backwards.
"What the hell was that?" Edward said, infuriated. He stood from his place in the now-broken bench, and coldly glared at her.
"Was there anything?" Tanya asked with hope, looking rather aggravated herself.
Edward considered sparing her feelings like the gentlemen he knew he was, but he wasn't feeling it right now. "Sorry." He shook his head back and forth slowly.
"That's all I needed to know," she answered in a catty voice and disappeared into the woods.
Edward sighed slowly, watching as she left. His expression had been cold, shocked... And kind of sorrowful that he may have lost the friend in Tanya. But it all seemed to disappear for just a moment.. He sniffed in the faint breeze that blew his way. "Hero?" He murmured under his breath. His expression lit up momentarily as his eyes shot around the park, trying to find Hero... But she wasn't there. And her scent was fading quickly.
He ran a hand through his hair and began walking toward where the road was. He looked down it when he got there, standing a little taller to see over a wall of bushes... But she wasn't there.
Her scent blew away with the wind, and Edward's temporary half-smile sagged into a frown.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:22 am

I have to be strong. Were the words that were constantly repeated in my head that was full of thoughts and images of.. ugh, I felt disgust even thinking his name, as if it was contaminated and I would get some sickness from just thinking it. I swallowed a huge lump inn my throat, trying my best to not release all the emotions I felt at once. I ran and ran till I was at my front lawn and collapsed onto the lawn. Too stunned to really do anything except stare blankly up at the brilliant blue sky. How..... How could he?
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:31 am

Edward deeply exhaled, taking another breath in and just hoping that Hero's scent would come with it... But the only smell was people off in the distance, the pine from the woods, and freshly cut grass. She wasn't here, and she wasn't close. He guessed she wasn't even on her way yet, but he wasn't gonna give up.
A large wooden sign stood at the entrance of the park, announcing it's name, and owner in neutral colors. Next to it was an even larger, wide sign with the history of the park painted behind a thick glass covering to protect the delicate letters.
He sat down next to the first sign, leaning his back on the tattered wood. He crossed his arms over his chest and pulled his knees close, but not completely up to his chest, then stared out at the road and waited for her to come. He'd wait all night if he had the assurance that she was coming at all. Right now, he wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:26 am

Then the impact of it all finally hit me and I sat up choking with my soft sobs and I slowly pulled my legs to my chest, yeah right, so much for being strong. The tears slowly trickled down my cheeks and landed on my knees and soon created a round wet spot. I cradled my head in my hands and soon my sobs calmed. I looked up to see two little kids standing on the sidewalk staring at me. Their Mom was standing in the doorway of the house across from me. "Excuse me.. but are you okay?" She called with concern. I shrugged and offered a small smile. "I'll be fine.." I said and stood up, brushing my jeans off and walking into my house before an answer could be given. I walked straight to my kitchen pulled out a gallon of ice cream from the freezer, rocky road, and grabbed a spoon also, poking at it a little to get it soft, then I got some milk and added it. It made it into a very extremely thick milkshake type thing and I warmed it up a little in the microwave, till it was just perfect, not too cold, and not to hard. I then stomped up to my room and slammed my door. I changed into some comfortable PJ's and I sat on my bed, I pulled my hair into a bun and slowly began to eat the ice cream while I absently flipped through the channels on the flat screen TV mounted on my wall. I sighed and laid back onto my fluffy comforting pillows.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

Edward waited and waited, sitting there as if he were a statue. In-fact, he was pretty sure some people thought he was... Going as far as to come up to read the sign, and "accidental" bump their feet or legs into his knees. He was sure that the coolness, and hardness of his body gave them no more of an answer than they had before. But he didn't have time to think about what people thought of now... What if Hero were in trouble?
Trouble..
This hadn't occurred to him before... For all he knew, she was being robbed by a mob of gangsters! She was in a car accident, hit by a car, crashed her car... Her mom. Her mother died and Hero didn't have time to call him and tell him.
He was getting way ahead of himself... He exhaled as he stood up, causing a couple of people who sat near to gasp. It didn't slip past him, obviously. But he still didn't care.
He began walking, fast... So fast it would put power walking to shame. But walking nonetheless, he didn't want to raise any more suspicions.
But as he got further away from the park-dwellers, his walk turned into a jog, and his jog turned into a run. He hated to run at this lame and sluggish human speed... And he didn't take much time to come up with a better conclusion.
He ran, this time as fast as he could, along the black road. It wasn't an awfully long way to Hero's home... He made it there in less than a minute.
He slowed as he walked into her yard unsurely. It smelled like her... Boy, did it smell like her. But of course it did... It was her home.
He walked to the large tree in front of her house, and near her bedroom window. He assumed nobody was home, he couldn't hear any thoughts inside of the house. Just neighbors and walker by's.
He placed a hand on the trunk of the tree and pulled himself up, using each branch as another ladder-step up it. He went at a human speed, with inhuman grace. Each branch he climbed up looked graceful, simple... As average to him as a human taking a single step.
But soon he was near the top of the tree, and he kept himself low as to look inside of the closed window.
She was on her bed, watching a television... Eating? He took a small breath in..
Dairy? Ice cream?
He exhaled. Okay, sure... She left to stay home and watch a television program? He didn't think he was good... but was he really that bad?
He climbed down out of the tree with about as much as he climbed it with, swinging down from each branch until his feet his the hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:27 am

I was watching TV, every so often a small sob would escape from my body and I would have to stop eating ice cream and stare absently at the screen trying to calm my nerves. A cool breeze came from the open window on the side where the large tree was. I felt like someone was watching me and turned my head, catching a glimpse of some brown hair. I jumped up and walked to my window, looking down at Edward. I scowled and clasped my fingers around the alabaster framed window and pulled down a little harder than I expected to and locked it. I didn't care what he thought about me. I just wanted him to go the heck away.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:34 am

Edward looked up and into the window as he heard Hero coming up to it. He stepped back a little in order to better see her, then gave her a completely confused face. What was she so upset about?
He shrugged visibly to her, trying to let her know he was confused because he was sure she wouldn't hear him if he spoke. From the look in her eyes, he knew she didn't want to see him. He couldn't figure it out, but he'd go, if she wanted...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:56 am

I rolled my eyes. "Go away." I hissed through the window and turned my back to it, walking back over to my bed and laying down, trying to control my tears. I had two new men to love, and their names were Ben & Jerry (Totally ripped from Aquamarine xD). I tried to control my tears and stared at the ceiling. Trying to forget was hard. Very hard.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

[xDD]

Edward heard her, and his expression fell. "If it's what you want." He said under his breath, knowing that she couldn't hear him. He turned around and started stalking off toward the park again... His car was still there.
He couldn't help but think as he walked... Hell, he just about never thought thinking. But what could he have done to her to make her wish him away?
Maybe she just needed time to herself, he thought... Most girls did sometime or another. And he'd be willing to wait.
He wished he could say that his heart ached, but what heart?
He just felt an emptiness.. That same emptiness that he felt before he'd met Hero. The emptiness he'd had since his parents died, since he'd become this... Monster. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:07 am

My body began to convulse softly as I turned and laid on my stomach, grabbing a pillow and pressing my face into it, small sobs shaking the entire bed. I tried to calm myself and stop the images passing through my mind at great speeds. I gasped in a large gulp of air and tried to breath calmly, it wasn't easy. I reached over for the half full ice cream and grabbed the spoon getting a large spoonful and shoving it into my mouth, hoping the chocolaty goodness would calm me a bit. Not happening. The tears sprang to my eyes again and trickled slowly down my cheeks that were red from crying.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:01 am

[We have to skip or something. xD]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:29 am

(Yeah, lets skip o her birthday.. Tomorrow in the RP =])
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Edward sighed, staring down at his fists as he balled them up on a desk in his room. His gaze was so intense, so.. Pained. One would guess he was trying to count every hair on his fingers, and kept losing count. But he was thinking about something much more... serious.
Sure, he knew that Hero would need a break some time or another. But why this way? Why did she act that way to him when he did nothing that deserved such behavior?
He placed his forehead in his now-opened hand and rubbed his temples, shutting his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I awoke early the next morning my body spread out on my bed with one leg sticking out of the covers and hanging off the edge of the bed. My right arm was also hanging off the bed and my left arm was shoved under my pillow. I sighed and the light that came in through the curtains seemed to just land right on my face. I groaned and rubbed the 'sleepy's' from my eyes and sat up, looking around, and down at the huge mess of melted liquid that was all over my carpet.
"What the he-"
My mom just then came in and smiled down at me.
"Hi honeyy!" She said and then looked down at the mess. Her face immediately went from loving, to horrified.
"What the hell is this!?" She demanded and stepped away from it like it was some disease.
"Ice cream.. I'll clean it up.. promise!" I said.
She nodded and turned on her heals, all signs of happiness gone from her face as she stepped out my door and closed it behind her.
I groaned and flopped back onto my bed, looking over at my calender, today was the....19 of June.. OH MY GOSH! My birthday.. groaned again and facepalmed myself, what a great day to start my birthday.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:26 am

Edward was already out and about when the sun finally rose. He wasn't high in a tree this time, not quite... Just quietly sitting on a bench near, but not quite in the park.
The bench was dark, wooden, with splinters coming up on every inch of it. That didn't bother Edward much.. He sat, leaned back on it, with his arm resting along the top part of it. He squinted lightly as the morning sun shone over the trees and into his face, and his legs crossed over each other.
Something felt different today... He had a strong feeling that he was forgetting something.. Something important. But he decided it was probably knowing he wasn't gonna see Hero today that was throwing him out of whack.
Suddenly, something fell out of the tree he was near, and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Edward didn't flinch, only put his hand on his forehead to block the sun. "Anything, Alice?" He asked calmly.
She shook her head grimly and danced over to the bench, where she seated herself only a few inches away from Edward. "The deer aren't around this evening. I couldn't go too far east after them..." She said, then her face expression changed. Edward couldn't put his finger on what the expression really meant.. But he knew what she was going to say before she even said it.
"It's her birthday today, Edward..." She said in a soft voice, Edward wrinkled his nose and turned away.
"Dammit..." He said under his breath.
"She isn't happy," Alice countered, ignoring his last statement.
Edward turned to face her. "Yes, Alice... I gathered that much. I told you what happened." He slightly snapped and stood up, beginning to walk back down into the forest, on a trail that led toward his house.
"No need to get bitter," Alice gracefully jogged over to him, and easily kept up with his pace. "There must have been something that she saw, or heard." She said, then put on a thoughtful face that looked like it belonged in a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:43 pm

I turned over and shoved my face into a pillow, a loud sigh escaping my lips. There was supposed to be a reunion with my brothers and my mom at Starbucks today, it was going to be small, nothing special about it, maybe a few gifts then my mom would have to get back to work and my brothers would leave, and I'd be left to find something else to do with myself during the whole day. I felt a pang of sadness as I remembered that I wasn't going to be seeing Edward, but then I remembered the girl on the bench and scowled, he was probably going to be with her no doubt.

I rolled my eyes ad pushed the thoughts out of my head and sat up, plastering a fake smile on my face as I hurried around and cleaned up the sticky mess on my floor with an old towel, hot water, and soup. I then tossed the towel towards the door and headed into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting dressed in a knee length white sundress, and some white low heel strapped sandals, and a light jean jacket over just in case the wind picked up. I looked at my reflection, I didn't look bad, but I wasn't motivated to go. I just then heard my moms voice ringing up the stairs. "Honey, I'm going to work, see you at Starbucks in about 2 hours, and your brothers should be there about the same time. See you!" She called and before I could make a reply she slammed the door behind her. I sighed and nodded. "Okay..." I muttered and walked towards the door, quickly grabbing my wallet with money and placing it in my jacket pocket and zipping it in.

I made my way down the stairs, grabbed a plain bagel from the kitchen and put some butter on it, then I served myself a glass of orange juice. Yes this was my pitiful excuse for a breakfast, whatever, I'd eat later anyways. I ate it all quickly and walked out the door, locking it behind me, then I made my way down the sidewalk towards town. I had about 60 bucks on me, maybe I'd treat myself to something nice. I was slowly approaching the park and memories of the day before flooded my thoughts. I groaned and walked faster, I saw Edwards sister, Alice and hurried even more, he was here.. I knew it.. He was.. My stomach did a somersault but a scowl formed on my face. That two timing... CREEP!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 am

"Sorry," Edward had apologized, only half meaning it. He placed a hand on the back of his neck and listened to Alice more... "Well, there was Tanya." He recalled mentioning the Tanya situation to Alice. It was hard for Alice and Edward to keep anything at all from each other... Mind reader, psychic? They knew everything anyway.
"Did she see?" Alice inquired, nudging Edward on the shoulder as he turned slightly away from her.
"I don't think.." Edward hesitated. "Wouldn't you have seen it?"
"I'm not watching for her, Edward... I can, if you want. But it's a little late now." She frowned a bit, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Do that, please." Edward finally looked at Alice for a few moments, then looked past her. His thick eyebrows loomed over his smoldering eyes as he felt a small breeze come his way, carrying a scent that he'd been longing to smell since the day before. It felt longer than it should have, in his opinion.
"She's here." He murmured, narrowing his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 am

I glanced in towards Alice and almost froze in my steps, Edward was staring over her shoulder in my direction. I bit my lip then frowned a little looking away and practically running towards the starbucks that was now in sight. I felt my face growing hot and tears tinging my eyes. This was TOO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Alice countered, standing in front of Edward to block his view. "You're gonna have to handle it calmly... She won't be happy, but she thinks you're cheating on her with another vampire. Can you blame her?"
"She could have asked me." Edward said matter-of-factly, gently using his arm to push Alice. She didn't budge, so he walked around her. "I'm going to talk it over with her..." He muttered, still looking at Alice as he spun around and walked backwards.
"Be delicate," Alice warned him. Edward nodded in acknowledgement, then turned around and started jogging in her direction. Her scent was getting faint, he ran faster.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

I soon got to the starbucks, seeing him close behind. I bit my lip and ducked into a booth and looked at my watch, it had taken me a half an hour to get here from my house and there was still an hour and a half to wait. I groaned and leaned on the table breathing hard. My phone rang and I sat up, pulling it out of my pocket and checking the caller ID, it was my brothers. I looked puzzled then answered. "Hello?"
"Hey sis, would you mind if we made the birthday a little earlier? We have to leave early today.. what do you say we get there in about.. 20 minutes? I called Mom she says it sounds perfect!"
My face brightened considerably.
"Yeah sure, that sounds great!" I said and smiled.
"Okay, see you then."
Then he hung up.
I put my phone away and leaned back, well, that was great.
(Don't make him come in yet.. make a diversion.. or something, because she has to get a phone call saying they can't make it.. and well yeah, she'll be even sadder! soo yeah! :P)
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

[Kaayy xD]

Edward slowed as he saw her bolt into starbucks. He could still see her through the large glass plate window as she ducked into the booth.... No way she'd get in a large booth if she were planning on eating alone. She was expecting someone.
He discontinued jogging and slowed until he was at a complete stop, standing still on the sidewalk as people brushed and bumped past him, a few giving him wary looks. He ignored them the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 pm

30 minutes had passed, and they were late.. I felt myself deflate a little, they weren't coming.. A voice in my gut told me. I didn't believe it, then as if on cue, my phone rang again. I reached for it frantically.
"Where are you?" I demanded with a small laugh into the phone as I saw it was my brothers number.
"Hey Sis.. Umm, there's a small emergency in the business, I have to go on an urgent business trip.. Rob called and told me that he had plans with his girlfriend that he had forgotten about.. We're really sorry.. We'll celebrate some other day.." He said.
I felt my composure crumble.. It's my 17th birthday and they had plans with a girlfriend, or an urgent business trip. I scowled,
"Okay whatever.. Mom's still coming.." I said coolly and hung up.
I then felt my phone vibrate almost immediately. My Mom. I felt myself freeze, no no no.. please.. no..
"Hey Mom? Where are you?" I asked softly. "Honey, I have work.. There's a meeting with some big shot company and I can't make it to starbucks until 8 tonight." She said sounding genuinely sorry.
"B-"
"Honey, I have to go, my boss needs me to run millions of errands, sweetheart I promise we'll celebrate soon!" She said and hung up.
I was left sitting there with the phone still pressed to my ear. Even my OWN MOM! I felt my eyes began to sting and set the phone on the counter, feeling sort of... Forgotten.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Edward was still in the exact same place, as still as a statue. The crowd had thickened since he got there, and they shoved even harder.. But he still refused to budge. He could see the tears begin to grow in her eyes, and felt a pang of sadness in his stomach.
For the first time in Thirty minutes, he took a step forward toward the starbucks, then kept going until he came to the glass door. He grasped the cold metal handle with his even colder hand and whipped it open, taking a slick step into the air-conditioned cafe. The smell of coffee, sweet creams, sugar and fresh pastries burned in his nose.. He made a face, then continued to almost sheepishly walk toward Hero. He felt eyes on him, and felt the need to snap a glare at the nosy humans... But all aggression deflated as his eyes rest on Hero.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm

I leaned forward and folded my arms and nuzzled my face into them, big fat tears rolling down my cheeks, and I tried to hide them. So lost in my thoughts and sadness that didn't notice Edward walk in. I cried quietly into my arms, then I realized I shouldn't cry.. I could find someone else to spend my birthday with, maybe that Newton kid.. nah.. Maybe Jennifer was up to hang out,, none knew it was my birthday though. I shrugged lightly and rubbed my eyes, hiding the tears then looking around, my eyes catching on a familiar face. I felt the sadness disappear, then it returned along with some anger. I turned my eyes away and pretended to be texting someone.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Edward didn't hesitate as he walked closer to Hero, who now hid her face. He knew she wasn't really busy with anything... Of all the very average human things to do; Pretending to be busy at an awkward time was very high on the list.
He slid into the seat across from her without making a single sound, then sat up and tried to look as proper as possible. "Hello, Hero.." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~   Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mal and Donna only! =D KTHXBAI!!~
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next