.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Animorphs - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Animorphs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Artistry

Artistry

Female Posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 am

''Wolf. And that's definate.'' You see, when I become a wolf I have these dark hazel eyes with thick, dark brown fur with rustic tints. And a think but well kept body. I was a pretty wolf accept I wasn't there for being pretty. I stifled at the thoughts as we approached the school doors. ''We will meet at te lockers, all ask for a bathrooom break at around 9:20.'' ''Oh this is going to be fun. As I listened into the convorsation. I was already going to plan on attacking the group of snobs in our grade. Hehe, fun.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Female Posts : 2381
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 am

I voluntarily dropped my necklace and bracelet into Skye's backpack pocket just as she did. "9:20, got it." I repeated.. just to nail it into my brain. I opened the doors for both girls, glancing into the hallways as they slowly filled with tired students. Hah, I thought... so unsuspecting.
Back to top Go down
http://thevoiceroleplay.forumotion.com
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

''Thanks, Tony.'' I said as I walked in, people staring at me as I just breezed 9on by with a strange, ligh happy air surrounding me. I strolled to my locker and undid the coding; and opened it. It was neat and organized. Sasha, one os the mis priss's walked up to me. ''Hey, look, the asian has something nice on for once!'' I sneered as a smacked her books tot he floor, stoming on her homework assignment. ''No proof. So beat it.'' I generally didn't do things like that but it didn't matter today. I didn't get in trouble, and the whole time during science I waited patientley.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 am

I laughed gently and closed the zipper. "9:20.. Got it." I smiled mischievously. I walked through the door Tony held open. "Thanks." I said and smiled lightly then turned and waved at both of them. "I've got World Lit first, see you guys around." I said then turned and continued down the hallway. I waved to a few people that I knew, then went to my locker, I turned the dial and the locker clicked, I pulled it open and swung my backpack off my shoulder. I pulled out the heavy books I didn't need till English and math and what not and stacked them neatly on top. I also placed my Ipod in a little pocket that I had attached tot eh inside of the door along with little posters and what not, of nothing in particular, just bands, and movies that I liked etc. I sighed and then swung my backpack back to my shoulder and walked towards World Lit.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:27 am

I walked through the door just after Skye and Alice, and parted ways with them without a single word. I walked to my locker and opened it, watching my backpack as it fell out and landed on my feet...

...That was where it went.
I heard a subtle little giggle emerge from my locker partner and glanced over, mischievously raising an eyebrow at her. She smirked gently, then slammed shut her locker to reveal a.. much bigger.. guy. I wiped the flirtatious look off instantly, and shoved my face in my locker as I got the necessary books for my class. I then shut my locker, and began walking toward Algebra.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 am

I took my seat near the back and leaned back in my chair, this teacher was always late. I pulled out my cell phone and randomly started playing tetris while I waited. I was so engulfed in my game 10 minutes later when the teacher came in, I didn't even notice. She walked right up to me and snatched the cellphone from my hands. I looked up a sheepish look on my face. "Sorry.." I said meekly. She rolled her eyes.. She may always be late, but she was always strict too.
Back to top Go down
Artistry

Artistry

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:35 am

I snorted. Why did Miss Craven have to be such a..um..rear end all the time? She was always snotty, and snuck into everyones buisness. I'd like it if she left everyone alone. I turnt my head slowly to meet a pair of gorgeous brown eyes staring at me. I looked for only a second before turning away. That was akward...Anyhow, I tossed back a thick lock of black hair as I glanced at the time. 9:18. I stood up and handed my paper in and asked..'May I use the restroom?'' The teacher responded yes. I smiled as I turnt away and crossed my fingers for good luck and arrived at the lockers.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

I entered into the crowded class, and went to my desk. I sat down promptly, resting my backpack next to the leg of my desk. It was about 6 minutes before the teacher, Mr. Hentlock, walked in and stood next to the chalkboard so that everyone could see the display written on the board. I allowed him to get at least three words out, before obnoxiously raising my hand. He didn't look best pleased, but called on me regardless.
"Yes?"
"I need to use the bathroom." I was a little embarrassed to say it in such a manner.. But hey. Everyone used the bathroom.
"Go ahead," He granted, clearly eager just to get me out of there. I came up from my seat, and quickly exited the class room. A smirk grew on my face as I ran through the empty hallways and joined in with Alice. "Ready?" I eagerly asked.

Last edited by Garf on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:07 am

I sat through class then realized the time 9:17 I bit my lip I better hurry. I raised my hand. The teacher called on me. "May I use the restroom?" I asked almost innocently.
"You can hold 17 more minutes till class is over." She said.
"No! It's an...emergency." I said trying to give her a little hint, as if it was 'that time'. A few kids laughed and some guys looked grossed out. I smirked.
"No." She said again.
"Please, I really gotta GO." I said pleadingly.some other kids snickered.
"OKAY! Go!" She said in annoyance. I nodded and fled the class room.
I jogged down the hall till I saw Alice and Tony. "Gosh, World Lit teacher hates me.. She almost didn't even let me use the bathroom." I laughed and rolled my eyes. Then I looked around, "Where too?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 am

I glanced around as Skye approached. "Alice went home, I guess.." I said. [XD]
"But let's go. " I added, the grin returning to my face. I took a couple steps away from Skye, and then simply.. thought of a wolf. And in an instant, I felt my body begin to change. Dark grey and tan fur began grow on my arms and hands. The fur spread across my body, and my fingers swelled. Black leather grew on my palms and the tips of my fingers. Strong, slick claws replaced my useless human finger nails.I felt my spine beginning to change shape from Human to Canine. A long tail sprouted from the base of my spine, and began waving back and forth instantaneously. I then fell down onto all fours, and felt my teeth begin to grow bigger than my mouth could hardly hold. Of course, my jaw took shape and it was far more comfortable. I was in full wolf shape now, and it only took a matter of seconds. I looked up to Skye, and waited.
[Copyright www.sooper-deviany.deviantart.com http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2009/243/a/4/a44c94f0eb7864446706e107b7757273.jpg]
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 am

I watched as he transformed, I thought... I didn't know what to change into. OK. I thought jaguar. You may ask.. How the heck did I touch a Jaguar so that I could morph into it... Very carefully, haha just kidding. When we were at the lab they got us to touch many animals that were exotic and such. When I usually transformed into a jaguar, I wasn't the usual black jaguar, I was a spotted jaguar, almost looking like a leopard. Eh. It's hard to explain. This should really scare them I though and morphed. I felt my usual thick long hair replaced with thin spotted fur all over my body. My whole figure transformed until I was the exact form of a jaguar. I shook my fur and looked at Tony. He usually chose wolf.. I preferred exotic animals. I teased him and pranced around him smacking him with my tail once then I sat down and waited. Indicating that he was running this mission now that Alice was gone.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:00 am

[Are you psychic or something?

His favorite form IS the wolf. <__<]

I watched Skye transform and panted gently, allowing my tail to sway back and forth in a steady motion. -Ow!-I yelped as she swatted me with her thick tail. I kicked myself a few feet into the air and jumped backward, sliding a little bit across the floor. -Okay, okay. Enough playing around.. Let's go.- I growled playfully, then trotted a little bit ahead of her. Tail wagging, and ears mischievously pinned back, I began running toward one of the benches in the hall. I got down on the ground and crawled underneath it. -The classes should let out any second now, hide and then when they come out... we'll come in.- I directed her as I scooted myself as far under the bench as possible.

Last edited by Garf on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 am

I huffed for a second then shook my head, there wasn't enough room for me under that one.. maybe I could cram myself in one of the lockers.. Yeah! Wait.. No... how would i open it?! I looked at my paws.. Good question.. I sighed and pranced down the hall, finding a slightly opened janitors closet right by the boys bathroom. I laughed gently. This should be entertaining, I slipped in and awkwardly tried to close the door a little more.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:16 am

I did my best to restrain from panting as I grew hot crammed underneath the small bench. Skye had left my sight, so I didn't know where she went... But I trusted it was somewhere productive.
It was no more than a few seconds when the bell rang loudly, and the class doors burst open wide. Students came flooding out... Of course, all I could see was the shoes. Converse, High heels, Airwalks, flip-flops-... Ah, that wasn't the point.
I placed one of my back paws against the cold bottom of the wall, and then gave one powerful kick. With that kick, I was pushed out from under the bench and slid across the floor, and out into the open. I satisfactorily watched everyone's faces. They went from Confused, to shocked, to speechless, to "AAAAAAAAAHHHH".
I trusted that would trigger Skye, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 am

I heard the many shouts and excited movement of feet. That was my cue. I jumped up against the door roaring loudly. Ahh, nice affect. The door swung open violently and my claw markings were visible near the top. I gave another roar and looked through the crowds. My sensitive eyes detecting where Tony was and a bounded in his direction. I had to shove a few kids aside. NO! I didn't hurt them! Of course not! The point here was to 'scare' them not 'hurt' them. I let out another snarl then pranced around Tony. Looking at all the shocked bystanders. Kids were already fleeing in every direction. I let out a chuckle which came out more of a purr.. That wasn't scary. I quickly cleared my throat and growled at a few kids that were texting madly and taking pictures, that stepping back uneasily in fright. Then scrambled away taking cover. Most of the girls ran into the girls bathroom. Even a few guys. I tried to hold in another one of my laughs.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 am

I howled out with laughter as I watched Skye's display. Effective, I had to admit! However, it was my turn now.
Few "Brave" kids remain huddled in the sides of the hallway... probably thinking we would just leave them alone. Maybe a normal animal would....

But were we normal? Not even close.
I raised my nose high into the air and let out a long, lingering howl. It was an almost unexplainable feeling... But if I could, for a human it would be like screaming on a roller coaster, or 'wahoo'ing after a good movie, or sports game.
The howl lasted for about seven seconds, and I then faced forward. My lips curled up in a snarl as I eyed the boy who had 'ruined' my flirting with my cute locker neighbor. I swear he was about to pee his pants.
I began running at him, letting short huffs release from my maw as I got closer and closer. He opened his mouth as I almost reached him... but then, I stopped. About two feet away from him... I simply stopped and stood there, snarling.
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHPPPPPP!!!" He shrieked out with fear before running the other way, down the hall and out the door to the outside. I tilted my head as I watched..
Still going..

Still going..
Once he rounded a corner, I no longer could see him.
-GONE!- I barked happily. I then turned my gaze to his girlfriend... And the snarl disappeared. I lovingly walked past her, brushing my side against her leg.. And then joined Skye once more. -Well i'm satisfied.- I wagged my tail.

Little did I know that our little scheme was about to come to an erupt and unpleasant stop.
"CLEAR THE HALLS. Quietly and calmly!" A broad, loud voice howled from the end of the hall in which the exit was placed. -Uh oh..- I said, pulling my ears back as I tried to better focus on the man. My distant eyesight wasn't the best.. But I could see a dark green uniform, a hand-held, body-sized barrier... And a tranquilizer.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 am

I watched his display and chuckled, another little purr. I rolled my eyes as he walked up to the girl and brushed her leg. I turned and started walking down the hall. Then I froze my paw in the air and my eyes fiery. I turned slowly and eyed the man that was standing at the end of the hall. I narrowed my eyes. Then flicked Tony with my tail, pointing it towards an open window. We could make our nice clean escape, right? I backed up slowly, cautiously, not wanting to make abrupt motions. This wasn't good. I felt an uneasy shudder run through me, fear flashing through my eyes for one quick second. I shifted my weight quickly and shot some weary glances at the kids around me.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 am

I growled quietly, and backed up.. matching step-by-step with Skye. I looked to where she pointed with her tail.. and very subtly nodded. < Just go nice and easy... out the window. I'll be right behind you. > I murred under my breath, waiting for her to make her move. The man took a couple of baby steps forward, but it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:57 am

All at once, when he started moving forward, I turned, and my hind legs sprung, I was sailing through the air towards the window. I was going to come shorter than I expected I stuck my front legs out and caught the sill pulling myself forward and springing me into the air again. I was free! Free! I smiled too myself and landed quietly on my soft padded paws. I quickly darted into a bush and waited for Tony.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 am

Queued by Skye's jumping, I quickly turned and head for the window myself. I first ran and leaped up onto the bench I earlier hid under, and then made a leap for the window. Unfortunate for me, canines simply weren't born jumpers like Jaguars. MY front legs managed to cling desperately to the window sill, while my back legs scratched and kicked against the slick wall to try to better hoist myself up and out.
< Skye.. a little.. help!.. > I grunted and barked, pulling my ears back with irritation.
But of course, things only got worse. The animal control man decided now would be a wonderful time to hit me with a dart. It seemed he missed his target, though.. Because the dart his my back leg rather than my side, or rear.
The sharp pain in my leg was influencing enough.. I finally got my right back leg underneath myself, and kicked myself out the window. The few seconds in the air was absolute fun and freedom.
< Ha! Take that! > I howled as I landed on my front paws, and then placed both back paws on the ground as well. < Let's hit it... > I ran to Skye, wagging my tail with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 am

I was about to help him when he made it out himself. -Whoa whoa whoa mister.- I growled gently. I walked around behind him and yanked the dart out of his leg. And licked the little wound that it left. Don't you dare question my actions! I shook my head after wards and glared at the building. -Lets go!- I said and bounded towards the woods. My fur blew gently int he wind as I ran, almost in slow motion. It felt so good. I smiled going a little faster, then I slowed to a stop and looked back at Tony, tilting my head -Coming?-
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 am

I let out a small whine as she jerked out the dart. -Ow?-
I too glanced back at the building.. almost a scowl on my face. They just had to ruin all the fun... It wasn't like we were going to hurt anyone. By the time I looked back to Skye, she had already ran a good way away. 'Coming?' I heard her ask. I nodded a yes, and then began trotting toward her. Though, the trot was somewhat loopy and off balance. Irritated, I stopped and lifted my back leg up experimentally. When I tried to lift it all the way up, it only barely lifted up off the ground. < Whoa, whoa.. problem.> I barked to Skye, but gave her no chance to really reply or come help. I began walking as fast as I could.. dragging my leg behind. For once I didn't really care how dumb it looked.. The catcher would soon be coming. And, from experience, I know that it is NOT easy to escape from a shelter.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 am

I whined lightly at his discomfort, walking back and walking along with him. Nudging him carefully. -Hey hey.. idea. get behind that bush!- I said, then trotted over behind it. I made sure no one was looking and morphed into a horse. I then trotted out and snorted lightly. -Hurry, morph human.. Like. Now!- I whinnied and tossed my head, my silvery white mane glistening in the sun.
Back to top Go down
user013
Moderators
Moderators
user013

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 am

< I'm p-partially tranquilized... not dying> I sarcastically growled, but despite my ignorance.. went behind the bush and returned to my human morph. I stood up, and hopped on one foot out from behind the bush. "Erm..." I awkwardly muttered, but grabbed the tuft of mane that was on her withers and pulled myself up onto her back. I never thought I'd see the day that my nightly pushups actually came in handy. "Giddy up.." I snorted with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:43 am

I winced and reached around nipping his leg in annoyance. -I'm not full horse, that felt as though you were pulling out my hair!- I snorted angrily and stood up on my hind legs. Hoping I gave him a snort. Then I bucked lightly. Whinnying with laughter -The time will come when you will pay.- I snorted and trotted forward. -Hold on.- I warned kicking into a full out gallop. Now I truly felt free. I shook my mane and let out a small whinny. Didn't want to attract any attention so I went into the woods. kicking up dirt behind me as I galloped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animorphs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animorphs   Animorphs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animorphs
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: