.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rainshine (Pg-12) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rainshine (Pg-12) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rainshine (Pg-12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Female Posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Rainshine (Pg-12) Empty
PostSubject: Rainshine (Pg-12)   Rainshine (Pg-12) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 am

(Im really sorry the intro is so long, but its so you sort of understand.)

“Hey Jazzmin!” yelled her mom “there is news about the war.”

Jazzmin ran to the paper, but it was just like almost every day. Whenever there was news about the war, it was always the same. Thousands killed, hundreds bombed.

Jazzmin’s twin brother had been killed in the war. It was their birthday when he got drafted 4 months ago.

She decided to go for a walk in the woods, then after an hour, she got lost.
It was pitch dark so she couldn’t find her way back, and after a while she started to get tired. She heard a stream and decided to go towards it. She found where she thought the sound was coming from, and started to feel around. she felt some water, and so she leaned down and took a big drink.

It was cold as ice, and had a tinge of sweetness, it was a taste she couldn’t explain. She lay down to rest, trying to not go to sleep, but sleep overpowered her.

When she woke up, she looked around; there was a huge waterfall that fell into a huge pond. She was thirsty, so she got up and went to scoop up some water, but when she bent down, she fell in the pool. The waterfall started to push her down, and she was gasping for breath, so she tried to swim to the other side of the pool, and when she got to the surface, she expected to see a big cavern.

It was not a big cavern. It was another world. The grass was silver, and the flowers had metallic petals. The tree bark was colored bronze, and the leaves, a mix of gold, silver and metallic turquoise.
There were strange animals everywhere; there was a little fawn with star shaped spots on her back, and an owl with blue and yellow eyes. There was also a small rabbit, which fur was black and yellow, which seemed to look at Jazz. It started to hop away, but it stopped, hopped back to Amber, and again started to hop back the same way.
Amber decided to follow the rabbit. They walked on for 10 minutes, and finally, when the rabbit came to a stop, it stopped in front of a small cottage, where to girls walked out.
They picked up the rabbit, and seemed to talk to it. They looked at Jazzmin and started to walk over.

“Hello, we welcome you to Rainshine. We welcome you into our home if you’d like. Don't be scared, not to many humans make it into Rainshine, ” Sung the older one. “I am Amber. This, is my little sister Chirl, She’s a bit shy.”

Chirl looked at Jazzmin, then hid behind Amber.

Her voice was so kind, it was hard to resist. "Well, okay, thank you." Amber said shyly.

From the outside of their house, you get the impression that it is really small, but when you step inside, it isn’t. The floor of the house was full of grass, and the walls were made so it looked like you were outside. The bedrooms were actually trees that were growing inside of the house, that had big hollows in it.

Chirl gave her a change of clothes, which had spider webs in the inside, and flowers and leaves on the outside.
The meal was vegetarian. It was fresh lettuce, with eucalyptus, some wild berries and a dash of lemon.

When we went to bed, they gave me the “guest tree” the hollow in the tree was filled with moss, and had fireflies flying around inside. She went to sleep, after reading a book they had lent to her called “A guide to wild animals of Rainshine” and then she went to sleep.

When she woke up, they ate a quick breakfast of berries, fruit and nuts, and started to walk to their town.
On the way, they started to talk about the worlds, and then Amber said

“I know i've said this before, you must be really special, not just any mortal can make it to Rainshine, you have to have true peace and love in your heart to be able to cross the barrier of the two worlds.”

“well, maybe I have true peace in my heart, but my world does not. What can I do, how did you guys make your world so peaceful?”

“It wasn’t always peaceful, a few hundred years ago, this world was worse than yours. There were wars and bombs every day. Thousand died every week, it was horrible.
Then after a while, the trees stopped moving, the animals didn’t chirp or mew or bark or talk, and the world started to die. So we decided to talk peace. We decided to destroy all the energy using machines, we took away electricity, and learned to use the sun. We Learned to use natures resources without taking to much.

Jazzmin left the next morning, but promised to come back.

But what Jazzmin didn’t know, was that Rainshine was in for a lot of trouble. Deadly trouble.

RULES:

Don't cuss too much.

Sex is alowed, but no details.

I need someone to be Chirl, Amber, and Her mom. PM me if you want to be one of them.

You can be 2 people in the RP, 3 people max.

Some people should be in the war, some people residents of rainshine.

Some bad people, and some good, also.

Please don't make the paragraphs to long.

FORM:

Full Name:

Height:

Rainshiner, Modern world person, or war person, or other:

Nationality:

Eye color:

Hair color/Style/length:

History:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Physique:

Other:

Picture: OPTIONAL

MY FORM:

Full Name: Jazzmin Sky Sachal

Height:

Rainshiner, Modern world person, or war person, or other: Modern and Rainshiner

Nationality: Latin american/italian

Speaks:you'll see.

Eye color: Changes by her feelings.

Hair color/Style/length:Black w/turquoise streaks/sidebangs, straight/longish

History: read the story

Likes: Boys, Rainshine, Spidersilk dresses, drawing, and music.

Dislikes: War, black widow tea.

Personality: Im a daredevil. I will Sing "Paradise City" by Guns and Roses, from the top of the Empire state building if you dared me to. I did, really. I love to sing, and i love to flirt. Boys like me, but im not a Barbie girl, i hate barbie dolls. Ugh.

Physique: Im not too skinny, and not chubby at all. I have nice curves, and am really strong. but it does not show at all, i think...
Back to top Go down
http://musicismyfavoritecolor.com
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rainshine (Pg-12) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshine (Pg-12)   Rainshine (Pg-12) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

(I iz a bit confizzled.. but my willz joinzzzzzz. =D With Skye Aveline Melross (refer to Computerized to see her form =D sorry for allt he zzzzz'z but it's fuun!!)
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Nevi Lies

Nevi Lies

Female Posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Rainshine (Pg-12) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshine (Pg-12)   Rainshine (Pg-12) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

(lol...well PM me bout what ur confused about)
Back to top Go down
http://musicismyfavoritecolor.com
Sponsored content

Rainshine (Pg-12) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainshine (Pg-12)   Rainshine (Pg-12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainshine (Pg-12)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: