.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Significant other EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Significant other EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Significant other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Significant other   Significant other EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 am

Significant other Istockphoto_3574310-hands-joined-together

A few years back people would find diffrent way of seeking their significant other or lover to be exact but things have changed dramaticly.A new power showed up later in the years, with only a few born with it.What the power is, is sight in a way.When you close your eyes you can choose to see threw your significant others for the moment, it can last for as long as you want it to but if both your eyes are closed at once you see nothing, as if you were sleeping seeing only darkness.You dont take over their body but you get to see what they see, if they write a note you see it but only if your eyes are closed.they can do the same to you, the only catch is you dont know who the person is or where they live, they cant talk to you threw this power and they dont even know that you can see what they see, let alone know your there.The diffrence between your significant other and any other person is that they complete you in a way, there what your heart longs for.In very rare cases there is some people who notice that someone is looking with them.

Rules
Dont post to much without me ^6
I control weather etc xD
Can be as old as you want
Your significant other doesn't see you or anything like that.they cant talk to you and they dont know you see them either.Only some VERY rare cases you can.
Do be deatiled just not over the top please ^^
No short post Dx, only every now and then hehe
Have fun

Use whatever post you like.

My name is James Harris, Im known as James.I am 25 and Im a male thats straight.My hair is a dark brown while my eyes are a blue gren color.I stand at 5'7.I dont drink or smoke but I do have a tattoo on my right arm.I normally the silent person and observe from a distance but I do have a funny side to me.I love making people laugh and always wear a smile on my features.I do have a short temper but take it out on myself or a wall near by, and myself meaning yelling at myself.Im considered a very rare case for some odd reason.

Significant other Images619645_Colin_Farrell_a
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 pm

(You will need this font to view the text of 'Hello' It is VTKS Revolt.)

HELLO, my name is...

Avonleah Skye Garlin
Pronunciation: Ah-von-lay-ah, Sky, Garlin.
Significant other Anigif10
WATCH IT! THERE'S A STRING OF FIVE DIFFERENT PICTURES.
This image(s) is not mine.

There's not really much too me, I'm a 5'3" tall girl, with straight blond hair with natural highlights, I have a fair-ish complexion, with of course the occasional zit. I am 20 years old, but I look extremely young for my age, everyone thinks I'm like 16 or something, which isn't all that bad at times. I'm a pretty quite girl, I try to stay out of the spotlight as much as possible, just minding my own things, doing my own thing, I do talk though, I'm quite social, I'm like, the helping friend. Unlike most girls right out of college facing the world for almost the first time, I'm not like the rest, instead of going over to other peoples apartments, I stay home and read, or watch TV. I'm just not that into the big crowds thing. But I do enjoy myself when I'm with my close friends, I'm talkative on rare occasions, and I love to shop, it's one of my favorite things to do. Usually a girl who's favorite thing to do is shopping, is usually a talk-a-holic, crazy girl who parties all the time. Haha. Not me. I'm very loyal, and trustworthy, also very honest and caring. All in all, I'm a good friend. Like most people would say, 'The Unappreciated Best Friend' But oh the contrary, I am appreciated, but I am the best friend, always making sure everyone's happy, eh, it's the usual for me. On rare occasions it is that I do go to parties, but always the mellow ones, not the crazy ones were every other person there's someone making out with someone, and no drinking, and stuff.

My history.. Absolutely normal, no major dramatics, no deaths, nothing.. although my dog did get run over by a garbage truck 3 years ago. But.. she was old anyway. Poor Jane.. ANYZ! I think that about wraps it up on the 'about me' section.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 am

(Pshhhh.. both!! lolz!! One question.. is it like you have to want to see through that persons eyes, or like can it happen by accident, like you close your eyes and it just happens?!)

I ran my hand carelessly through my knotted hair as I sat on my couch, a book spread open in my lap, my eyes intent on the off white page where the black writing leaped out towards me into a glorious romance novel. I bit my lip in suspense as one of the main characters was taken ill, and wasn't to live much longer. I chewed on my lip as I continued reading, my eyes flying over the words and absorbing them.

My thoughts were quickly shattered as the sound of the deafening ring of my telephone poked through. I sighed in annoyance. "I'm coming. I'm coming." I marked my page and tossed the book onto the couch. Walking lazily over to the phone, I leaned on the wall as I picked it up. "H'lo?" I asked in a semi-bright voice. "Yes, Miss Garlin? There's a package here for you, from.. ah James Co. Publishing." My eyes brightened immediately. "Oh thank you so much, I'll be there right away!" I said. "Goo-" I didn't bother waiting for her to finish her sentence, I slammed the phone down and glided to my room, flinging open my closet door and flying through, grabbing a pair of clean jeans, and a t-shirt that had some musical notes and hearts on it, along with some converse and a hollister sweatshirt, then slipped them on real quick. I ran a brush through my tangled hair then was out the door in no time.

Last edited by TaintedEssence on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 am

(ahaha okay i get it lol gonna spice up his job then hehe)
My hand dragged threw my short brown hair while my orbs searched the faces of many people.I rubbed my chin while staring at the half written book before me, I was one of the famous writers here in this day.I have written over 250 books and im still on the role with ideas.Many being horror but some romance or drama, Which ever sells best.I leaned back and rubbed my temples
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 am

(OMG!! Idea!! Ok I'll leave it at James publishing, kay? Then whats in the mail is a book of his, she loves his romance books and his horrors. Kay? Huggeeeee fan!! lol.. Sooooo.... we need more people, or the whole 'significant other' topic won't work if we're the only two!! hahaha, then it'd be mandatory, and sorta obvious! we need more guys and more girls :P I have a question.. hwat if the 'SO' is looking into the mirror, and the other 'SO' see's him through their eyes? (I know sounds confusing lol))

I ran out into the hall way, slamming the door shut after I locked it and fled down the hall, getting stares from some of the others in my apartment building. I had a very nice apartment, one of the best, considering my father was a major businessman, so naturally his 'little' girl would have to get the best. I hurried down the hall and stopped by the elevator pressing the button a million times. I sighed impatiently, shifting my weight various times. I was dieing to get the book that waited for me in a large manila folder at the post office. I finally gave up trying for the elevator and flew down the staircase beside it, due to my wonderful clumsiness I managed to trip three times, run into two different people, and being not able to stop as the staircase curved, I ran into the wall.

Yes, my life is hopeless. I hadn't dated anyone since my last years of high school, remained single throughout my year of college, and haven't been able to land a job ANYWHERE. I was hopeless. But I still lived life as I had before. I didn't have to worry about a job so much my mother and father always provided.. maybe I scared guys away because my dad was so well known and famous.. and known to be very protective.. I sighed, the cons of having a large, rich, protective father. Well anyway, I had lost all hope of my little fantasy, growing up, finding my 'true love' and living happily ever after. Hah, you've got to be kidding me. Well enough of this jibber jabber.

I finally made it to the first floor (I'm on the 10th.), I was exhausted and out of breath. I leaned on the alabaster wall to catch my long lost breath. Gasping it in gratefully. All this over a romance novel. I rolled my eyes. I walked calmly and civilizedly to the door and pushed it open stepping out into the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

(Well the So's eyes have to be close to see threw the others eyes xD)

A Sigh escaped my lips as I got out of my chair, stuffing my hands into my pockets.I went over to my assitant "Thanks terry, Have a great week off" I comment and smiled smally towards her before leaving to the elevator.I waited till it got to the bottom and rubbed the back of my neck for a second before walking out of my building, yes it was mine I was the boss haha, and out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:59 pm

(Yes, one person closes their eyes and see's through the others eyes. So what if the one that doesn't have their eyes closed is looking in a mirror?? lolz or what if they're looking right at eachother.. one closes their eyes the other one watches the one with the eyes closed.. hmmm... lolz)

I ran down the sidewalk, unable to control my happiness. I ran and ran, almost out of breath, I reached the post office which was just around the corner from my apartment. I slipped in and smiled at the lady up front. "Delivery for Miss Garlin?" I asked her with a smile. "Yes, yes, be back in a jiff." I smiled then impatiently stood there waiting for the book. She came back and handed it to me with a pleasant smile. "Thanks so much!" I exclaimed and all at once tore the manila packing off, I held the book up into the light so I could read the title (What title? I was think... something with Atonement, o revenge, or say a vampire romance.. lolz, give me a title!! lol). I smiled. Pushing the wrapping towards the lady. "Thanks." I repeated then walked out into the street, I opened the book to the first page, deciding to take the longer route home, I stared at the page, consumed by the words, reading it, absorbing it.

I managed to weave through the crowds as I walked. But unexpectedly someone was coming down some stairs and I hadn't noticed. I ran right into them. "Oh my gosh! I'm soooo sorry!" I exclaimed as my book slipped from my hands and down to the sidewalk. The back cover popped open revealing a picture of the author and a bio. I glanced up at the person I had run into. "Sorry agai-" Then I cut short, staring at him wide-eyed.. "James..Harris?!" I almost squealed, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm

(that would be intresting haha and the title could be A change of heart?? you pick which type)

My feet carried me down the stares as I was a little lost in my thoughts, not seeing the person before me, I was thinking of how my story should go.I stumbled back a bit when someone bumpped into me and caught myself against the wall before I fell.My head snapped towards the girl who said my name and sighed at the squeal.I ran my free hand threw my hair and shrugged "Its okay and yes I am" I responded after a few minutes before turning my attention to the book, which I had picked up off the ground to hand back to her.I smiled slightly since it was one of my new books I had just published, I extended my hand towards her that held the book.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

(Yes!! A change of heart!! A girl falling inlove with a vamp and wants to become a vamp, a change of heart works because when she becomes a vampire her heart stops, and also because her bf vamp will have a change of heart and make her a vampire.. so... yeah, annnnd her feelings for him because she hated him at first, then her heart changed and she loved hijm!! perfect!! lol)

I blushed a deep crimson as I reached out and took the book from him. "Thank you." I said biting my lip. "I love your books!" I added quickly and looked at the book that I know held, one of his newest. "How do you make all of this up?" I asked looking at him in pure admiration, because it had to be someone with a large imagination, and a lot of time to write a total of 250 books. Seriously. I looked back at the book and turned it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 pm

(hahaha yay! xD)
I rubbed my chin in thought at her question and smiled slightly."Well they just come to me to make it simple.Like an idea will pop in my head and play out so I write it in a book and there it goes from there.Thanks" I spoke to her, my hand reaching the scratch my head for a second before going back inside my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

"Wow....." I trailed off staring at the cover of the book. "Can't wait to read it!" I laughed gently. Glancing up at him a moment, my cheeks still a rosy pink. I bit my lip gently then glanced back up at him. Daaannnggg, he's even more good looking in person!!! I thought and giggled internally.

(Ok...no one else has joined, and I wanna do the SO thingy... so like.. if no one else joins it'll have to be James and Avonleah. So yeahzz...)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

(Well I tried to make an rp for me and you xD but this was the only idea hat came to mind and I guess more people are needed O.O)

I chuckled and dragged my gaze away with a relaxing smile along my lips."Well im glad to hear you enjoy it and I hope you enjoy this one as well.Im sorry for bumping into you, let me make it up to you?" i questioned slightly as I reached for her book while my other hand got out a pen.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 am

(:P Yep, anyz, so yeah CHOOSE AN SO!! *hint hint* lolz!!!)

"I bet I will enjoy it!" I said and laughed gently. Then looked up at him when he said that he would make it up to me, "Oh my gosh?! Really?!" I asked excitedly biting my lip as I looked at him then at the pen then handed him the book.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm

(huh????)
I chuckled lightly and grabbed the book, while putting my autograph in it then handing it back to her once I was finished."I could buy you some coffee or something cause an autograph just doesn't seem like enough to me?" I questioned lightly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 pm

(Significant other.. duur dur durrrr! lolz!! =D)

"Are you sure..?! Surely you must have more important things then coffee with me..." I trailed off looking at the ground, blushing slightly glancing up at him quickly then looking at the book that now rested in my hands, autographed by the author himself. Oh my gosh!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 am

I chuckled to myself and smiled once again."Wel;ll No at the moment Im free so I wouldn't mind having coffee or something along those lines with you? cause it could be food instead if coffee is not to your liking" I comment in a thoughtful tone as I tilted my head in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 am

"Okay.." I said looking up at him. Then I shrugged. "It doesn't matter, it's up to you." I smiled then shifted to hold the book under my arm, I looked around, some girls shooting us glances. I heard a girl loudly whisper. "Whats that... GIRL doing with my boyfriend?!" I then looked at him then stepped back, I didn't want to start any trouble between him or his girlfriend.

(The girl is just joking, she has this crazy Idea James and her are going to be dating soon lolz, but she doesn't have the guts to go and talk to him even.)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 am

I raised an eyebrow slightly when she stepped back and looekd around, my gaze settled on the girls away from us for a moment then I chuckled under my breath."Dont listen to them Im single" I whispered down to her and nodded."Well Lets go shall we?" I asked and toke a step to the right, waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 am

I blushed an even darker pink. "Ohh." I said biting my lip, then laughed gently. "Some people have big dreams." I said glancing at her, though I may be quiet, I had a sense of humor and I was witty, that girl, she had big dreams. Like a world famous author like the one before me would ask out some random non-famous chick. But then again...he was asking me for coffee, apparently anything could happen around here, I had never dreamed of bumping into him. I looked at him once I was out of my thoughts and smiled, following him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 am

I lauhed softly along at her statement and smiled bigger."I agree but dreams can come true athough sometimes it wont work out right" I commented but I hope she didn't take it as me going to go date that girl cause honestly I wasn't intrested, I wasn't even looking at the moment.My hands stuffed into my pockets as I calmly walked beside her with a peacful look along my features.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 am

I laughed also and listened. "Yeah, I guess anything can happen, I mean seriously. I never even DREAMED I would bump into you while walking home from the post office, it's so unrealistic! But now... it's real!" I looked up at him. Sheesh, did men EVER stop growing?! I felt like a shrimp, he was like a tower, and I was this tiny little spec of dirt beside it. Gosh, now I felt short. *Sighs* What was wrong with female genes?!?! I rolled my eyes internally at my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 am

I laugh also and scratched my head "Yeah Thats true, I never expected to run into someone who enjoyed my books so much buts not an over the board girly fan like msot that try and kidnap me" I said a little scared at the last part but I new they wouldn't kill me or anything, atleast i hoped they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:06 am

I burst into laughter. "Oh my gosh!" I giggled, covering my mouth trying to suppress laughter. "I bet most of your fans are over the top girly stalker type girls. I'm not like that, so you're safe.... Or am I?!" I laughed gently, then looked at him mysteriously, then looked at he ground as I walked, a small smile pulled across my lips. I never knew it'd be so easy to talk to someone famous. Wow..
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 am

I laughed along "Im serious some actually try and kidnap me but I give them an auto graph and a picture so they let me go" I chuckled and breathed a sigh out."Yes were safe cause I got body gaurds" I smiled and titled my head.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 am

I laughed gently. "So that's all it takes to call off a rabid fan huh?!" I smiled. Then tilted my head looking around, I didn't see anyone that looked even close to a body guard, hmm. Whatever. I shrugged to myself. They must be hidden reaaaall well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Significant other Empty
PostSubject: Re: Significant other   Significant other Empty

Back to top Go down

Significant other
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Momentsxx:. :: And the story begins... :: Down Memory Lane-
Jump to: