.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:47 am

"Boyfriend..?! um.. Oh oh...uuhh nooo...!" I said quickly, hiding my blush. "Of course not.. I mean, um you know vampire, human, wouldn't work... I mean.. I wish it would.." My eyes widened as I had continued on blabbering my feelings. "Oh crap.." I looked towards the main office, please tell me he didn't here that! I bit my lip, the blush clear on my face. I glanced at Henry and looked away.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 am

I rolled my eyes "no he simple touched something that was mine.I warned him twice but no he didnt listen" I shrugged simply, trying to explain it without giving away to much.Luckly for ave I had not heard what she said moments ago cause I was to busy talking to this old hag.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

(*giggle giggle smirk* LOLZ!)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Henry raised an eyebrow, he was now feeling much better. He looked at her funny, in disbelief. "I'm sure you two aren't." He then listened to more of her little ramblings but it quite puzzled him when she exclaimed. "What's wrong?"

She decided to let it be, this young man wasn't going to tell her directly what Jake touched/stole. Which she didn't understand why he wouldn't say so. She would make her own investigations later when Jake was fully awake.

"Well since you don't feel like telling me the whole story I guess you are excused for now. I will let you know what your punishment is later."
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 pm

I laughed a little nervously. "Mhm. Um..oh..I was worried, he might have.. er you know, heard what I said.." I bit my lip, my cheeks redder than before, and my face was a little nervous looking, and embarrassed. I shifted uncomfortably in the wooden bench, glancing at the office again, how I wished I had super hearing.. What were they talking about?!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 am

I nodded to her and got up from my chair, leaving the office.Once I shut the door i let out a sigh and rubbed my temples with my eyes closed as i walked along.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm

"Oh no! If he heard what you actually wanted he might actually grant it." Henry didn't see what the problem was, what if he heard? It's not like he was going to strangle her or anything crazy like that. The worst he might actually do is give her a weird look.

The best that could happen is that he actually feels the same and they have a relationship, which can be either the best thing or the worst thing. For him it varied, but he was still glad he had he's love Summer. He smiled and sighed although she ruined the book of poems that took forever to make he still loved her none the less.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw James walk out. From what Henry could see it looked like it didn't go so good...but not too bad either.

The principal would wait to ask Mr.Lumbar (Jake) questions until Mr. Smith was far away. She figured it wouldn't be too wise to start investigating what really happened until he was out of ear shot. Jake sat in the chair looking better she supposed.

(Hey do vampire's heal?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 pm

(The exit to the office leads to a balcony that goes around the whole school with stairs here and there kay? I know it's not in the picture, but who cares :P)

I bit my lip blushing more at his comment. James didn't like me. How could anyone like me.. Impossible. I sighed gently, and looked around waiting, soon I heard footsteps. I looked around and spotted James on the balcony, walking, and with a tired, or annoyed look on his face. I bit my lip, "What happened?" I called, knowing he could hear me even if I didn't raise my voice. Traces of a blush still on my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 pm

(Changing Ave's Pic To::: Clicky!!!)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 am

I turned my head towards the two and shrugged.I walked towards them looking to the left as I spoke not for any real reason."Fine I guess, I told her everything exact I was saving humans" i said and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:54 am

I smiled gently. "Well.... Um." I murmured looking at Henry and then at James, "What now?" I asked shifting lightly and biting my lip. I stood up and stretched my limbs, yawning a bit. Just then a breeze picked up and blew towards James, my eyes widened, I hoped he wasn't thirst.....Not that I didn't trust him, I just didn't want him to be uncomfortable. And the thought of him thinking about me as food was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 am

I scruntched my nose, avoiding her smell best I could which was rather well but I would need to thirst sooner or later.I looked towards the two and shrugged, "Well I dont know but I gotta go" bets excuse I could make haha.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 am

"Oh...Okay.." I said, not bothering to hide my disappointment. I looked at him, then at Henry. "Well.. I should go also..." I said, lingering a bit then turning and beginning to walk away, but slowly.

(Ok, last one until cole replies lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:39 am

Henry nodded and said goodbye. He went past her and went straight to his room, hoping that he wouldn't be bothered by anyone on the way. There were a few people that gave him wierd looks but other than that he went back safe and sound. He unlocked his room and shut the door behind him.

What a day. Things were already dramatic and he hadn't even started school yet. He can only imagine what that would be like. He sighed and dragged out his computer and opened it. While his computer was waking up he gazed upon he's still messy room. He had been so busy that he hasn't even gotten to finally finished cleaning his room.

He quickly opened skype and saw that Summer was on at last. An overwhleming feeling of joy came over him as he type a hello to her. She quickly typed back and they began their evening chat.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I quickly shuffled off, heading back to the forest to retrive my clothes even though I already had new ones on.I stopped at the banks and picked my clothes up, not bothering to go fast cause I just needed a little time to think.After a few moments of just standing there and staring at the lake I moved off, walking at a human pace back to school with my eyes closed and body seeming relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 pm

I quickened my pace, walking off in the opposite direction of both. I didn't know where I was going, but I wanted to walk. I listened to the birds sing, the wind through the trees. I bit my lip and continued walking, I found some old ruins way on the west side of the property, I placed my hand on the old stone, gazing in awe at the magnificent broken down structures. I made sure one of the pillars were safe, and leaned against it, letting myself slid to the moist moss that covered the ground around it, creating a wet spot on my butt, I didn't care. I laid my head back onto it and closed my eyes.

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 Ruins210
IDK where I got this image..but it's not mine.. :P)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I didnt feel like walkign up stirs or using a door for the fact of the matter so I just jumped up to my window seal and walked in, putting the clothes in a dirty bin.I rolled my shoulders a bit and sighed, lieing down on my back with my eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 am

I sighed, soon sleep overwhelmed me and I sat there silently in a light sleep. My hair falling over my eyes and my face had a serene peaceful look. I shifted in my sleep a bit and groaned a tiny bit.

(Nothing else to say..she's just..sleeping lolz, COLE! Or BB! lol)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 am

The principal heard that Mr. Smith walked off far enough to start to question Mr. Lumbar who was much better. He popped his neck and stretch, the principal cringed a bit at the popping.

"I see now that you are now fully recovered, I presume." Jake would insert a smart aliec comment but he knew better than to do so.

"Yes, I am." He simply put, saying anymore would be just unnecessary.

"Well good. Now I have a couple of questions for you." Jake made a casual nod "Yes?" She always liked to get straight to the point, this woman. Which was fine with him he just wanted to get his punishment and be gone with this place.

She began asking him about the incident and what really happened. Jake pretty much said the same thing except he claimed that the other guy was protecting the humans and gave an under tone screaming that what he did was disgraceful. She gave him an odd look.

"You were harassing the humans, Mr. Lumbar?" Her voice was monotone and disappointed, her face showed an anger that was ready set aflame. He choked up a bit, instantly regretting his words.

"Yes." He said slowly, he knew this wasn't going to end up nicely. She suddenly stood up, her griping hands making a bit of an indent in her wooden desk. Jake could that she was trying to stay calm and professional but he could also tell that it was difficult for her to do so at this time.

"Mr. Lumbar do you know why I allowed humans to come to the school this year?" She didn't wait for response.

"It's because I and many other vampires do not want to hide from the world any more." Jake had many objections to this but knew to keep his mouth shut.

"Mr. Lumbar please leave, I'll come back to talk with you later." He left her there in the office all steamed. (If this is not correct or not according to your plan or whatever Donna. Let me know to change it.)

After a nice chat with Summer Henry went to sleep. He couldn't just wait for school tomorrow....not.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah It was night time and I had nothing better to do so i got up from ym bed and walked into the bathroom.I toke a quick shower before dressing and going off into the woods.I calmly walked along with my hands in my pockets as I gazed at the old stone.My nostrols flared at ave's scent and i turned my head towards her.I smiled slightly, seeing she was asleep and softly picked her up careful not to awake her.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:11 pm

I felt strong cool arms wrap around me, one under my upper body and the other supporting my lower body at my knees. I hung limply in these strong arms and slowly shifted myself, my head leaning completely against his cool strong chest, I was awakened by the cool feeling, but I didn't open my eyes, my cheek was pressed too his cool chest, it felt nice during this damp night.

(That's perfect Cole, by the way, in Computer'eye'zied, <--that's the name of their document, not silver iris. . =D)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 am

(Good, good. Alright I edited the name.)

Henry turned in his bed, he was now in the deepest of sleep. He began dreaming about school and how it would be like. Walking about the halls in fear. He gripped a piece of his blanket as the vampires began smiling deviously. He ran away wanting to get away from them. He quickly found a closet of some sort to hide in.

He shuts the closet door in a hurry, hoping that none of the vampires have notice but then again they had super smell and was sure to find him shortly. He leaned back against the wall of the small cleaning closet and then felt something....or perhaps someone next to him. He freaks out but then his mouth is cupped over, muffling his screams.

"Shhhh.....shhhhh.....quiet they may hear you." Henry immediately hushed, he recognized this voice though he couldn't believe it. He quickly found the light switch and light flooded the small room. It was as he thought, it was he's girlfriend Summer. She gave him a warm smile which made him so relieved.

"Summer." It felt like it had been centuries since he had seen her last, though in reality it only had been a week or so. He bent down to give her a hug and a kiss.

"Henry." She opened her arms to welcome the warm hug. They embraced and gave each other a quick peck. They continued to just sit holding each other until Summer whispered into his ear softly causing Henry to wince a bit.

"I have something to tell you."

"Summer you know I don't like it when you do that, you know it tickles." She just simply smiled and then Henry screamed in loud agony as he felt something pierce his neck. He shot up from his bed breathing deeply.

He rubbed his temples, what a dream. He slowly lay himself back into his pillow and decided that he needed to sleep more.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 am

I looked down at her, still thinking she was asleep and smiled to myself as i walked off back towards the school.She would get sick if she stayed out in this nightly cold air so I best hurry.My pace quickened on its own will and carried me along fast threw the halls being as silent and possible.When i got to her door I opened it and close dit behind me, walking to her bed while moving the blankets down with my foot.I sent her downon the bed, taking her shoes off atleast and pulls the blankets over her, softly placing a kiss to her head as I walked away and for the door.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 am

My eyes opened as I felt his lips meet my forehead, a small smile forming on my face while a blush slowly grew on my cheeks. I shot off the bed and tried to tiptoe up behind him, I knew it'd be hard to scare a vampire, what with their sensitive hearing and smell, blah blah blah. The squeaky floor gave me away. "Wait!" I said grabbing his cold stiff arm. Looking towards his face expectantly, yet not seeing anything dew to the fact it was pitch black in the room.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm

(Henry is still sleeping so nothing exciting is happening here. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next