.:Momentsxx:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  .:Portal:..:Portal:.  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
:] Hello there! And welcome to Momentsxx! [:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
C-Box
AHHHH.
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:23 pm by Donna
I guess it's pretty much safe to say that we are dying or already dead. This saddens me. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I admit I've been very busy with school work, and with my job, and friends, church, and all the other million things going on in my life and haven't been on much either... But I want to change that! All I've been writing lately is random journals, and essays and what not for my online language arts courses, I NEED something to get me excited about writing again. When I was roleplaying my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Making a World
Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am by Wolves
Okay so I am going to help make a world cause we need something new going on here and now is the time to decide which you would like, below i will give a small description of the worlds so you get the idea.

Horse world
We are wild horses or ones in ranches near by. there will be wide open land then stables on the side so you can choose to be wild or captured. this is the times of us in a way like no rustlers really but we stick to western ways almost. there will be different types of lands …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 3
Poll

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Colenasta

Colenasta

Female Posts : 1318
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:54 am

"Great, thanks so much Ave!" Whew! Ave was so nice, even though she could be doing something much more interesting, she decided to give a new student a tour. She smiled back at her.

"Ummm...I remembered his name earlier but now I have forgotten. All I remember is that it started with an 'H' and that it was very simple name. Well anyway he's up in the office, or at least should be, he better be on time or else I'll...I'll...doing something that's for sure!" she said with an huff. She had turned a corner and started on the stars to the office.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

Female Posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:56 am

Demon snorted when juno left and rolled his eyes slightly.He was bored and showed, a sigh escaped his muzzle as he stared at his paws.
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

Female Posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 am

(She reminds me of alice for some reason lolz)

I giggled, Juno, always so dramatic. I shrugged, when I heard the H I had been thinking that it might be the guy I had taken up to the office. Looks like I was going to give him that tour after all. I laughed to myself and followed Juno up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://momentsxx.rpg-board.net
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 am

(Alice? From Alice in Wonderland?)

Juno finally reached the top of the stairs and walked up to the door. She opened it and waited for Ave to walk through. While doing so she saw a guy sitting on one of the couches, messing up the magazines she had perfectly organized this morning. What does that guy think he's doing! She glared at him and was tempted to yell at him but kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 am

(from Twilight silly!!! haha)

I reached the top step and walked towards the door that Juno held open. I walked in and yawned, sure enough, Henry sat on one of the comfy arm chairs on the other side of the room. I looked at Juno. And whispered so he couldn't hear. "His names Henry genius!" I said and giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 am

I had been out of my room for awhile now and just walking around the building for a distraction.However I stopped in my tracks as I saw ave walking up to some new guy.I watched her go up to henry and frowned to myself mainly and let out a deep sigh as I leaned against a pair of lockers near the corner of the hall and stared with a blank expsression.She seemed better then ebfore though,atleast she was smiling.

Demon barked loudly and bounded away from ave, wagging his tail as he licked james on his hand.

Last edited by Bumblebee on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 am

(Whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. How could he see all that unless he was following her, and how could he tell she was happy? Wait huh?! Can you start off like right now. Like just catching the part where Juno comes up, then see her giving Henry the tour =D)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:32 am

(pfft fiiiine)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 am

(XD I'm so pushy aren't I?!? LOLZ)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 am

(ooohh!! lolz. XD)

He huffed and replied in a all-knowing tone, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"I knew that!" she followed in and closed the door. She looked at Henry who now was looking at the both of them. Henry wondered if it was Ave that was giving the tour, if she was now that would be ironic considering the fact that he just just with Ave and that strange dog. Juno walked near Henry, with a angered look in her face.

"Henry, right? Well doesn't matter. Ave's going to give you a tour around the school. You two have fun." With that she turned around and headed to her mother's office.

"Umm....thanks? Whatever." The last part was mumbled to himself. He gave her a weird look and then stood up to walk over to Ave.

"Well this is ironic." he said with a bit of an laugh.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:41 am

"Yup. Pretty Ironic." I laughed gently. I shrugged. "Shall we?" I asked, motioning towards the door. I walked forward on the way grabbing a pamphlet with a little map on it and handing it back to him. "So you know where we are and don't get confused when I'm talking about all the sections and classes and what not. Kay?" I stated, still walking, I glanced back at him, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 am

I looked down at demon an rubbed his head slightly with a sigh."Well it was the right thing..... after he is a human and I bet hes looking" I stated and scratched the back of my head as I turned and walked away, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

Demon looekd up at james and whiend slightly as he looekd over at ave and henry,what a drama qeen and king these two were.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 am

(Oh gosh, ain't that the truth!!!)
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:48 am

(lol xD amd PM)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:01 am

(Henry isn't looking for a new girlfriend! Goodness! XD Even though his girlfriend is pretty needy....<.< >.>)

Henry received the pamphlet and thanked Ave.

"Yeah, let's." Henry followed behind her. He wondered how long this would take because after this tour he wanted to chat to Summer, she was the best....okay sometimes she was a little...clingy but other wise she was sooo...Well there was no word to describe it.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:08 pm

"Well, as you must know already, this is section 1 the second floor. There are different sections, section 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Blah blah blah blah blah.." I went on to explain about the different floors and classes and what not.

(is it OK if we make them now approaching section 8 so the tour can be over and what not?? Pleeeaasse lolz)
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 pm

(Yeah that's cool, all Henry would really say would be like "Awesome." or "Groovy." or "Sweet." or "A-huh." and maybe ask an occainsional question.)

The tour was almost over, thank God. No offense, the tour was really great and very useful and all but he was beginning to get kind of bored. Plus Summer was waiting for him on Skype. Don't get this guy wrong though he was very grateful for the tour and for Ave's help. He turned to her once more.

"Well thank you so much for the tour. Now maybe I won't get lost." Henry stuck out his hand for an hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:12 pm

I stuck my hand out and shook his hand firmly. "Glad to be of help." I could tell this guy was not a vampire. That was a relief, at least he didn't crave my blood or anything. Whew.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yep. Well I better get going, hope to see you around." he said withdrawing from the handshake and giving her a another small smile. He turned and took his leave, well to his dorm he supposed. A silly grin came upon his face, thinking about Summer.

He then got a hold of himself and pulled out his map that Ave had given him. Now he had a map. He opened it and looked at it like he was some type of tourist, it was quite embarrassing. Once he knew where he was going he refolded the map and started to make his way to the boy's dorms.

(Wait is it lunch time?)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 pm

"Kay." I said and shrugged then I turned and walked in the opposite direction towards the cafeteria to get some food in me. My stomach growled at the thought of food. I laughed internally.
Back to top Go down
Colenasta

Colenasta

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Henry reached for the schedule in his pocket, he had a feeling that this paper was going to be on him for a while. He checked it and surely enough it was time for lunch. He sighed, he was a little hungry but he didn't feel like going to the Cafeteria. He kept on going to the boy's dorms. On the way there he saw group of friends talking and joking, looking like they were having a good time then they all stopped and looked at him with this evil smile.

Henry of course freaked out a bit and sped up his pace a bit, now he really wanted in his dorm. After he passed by them he heard all laughing, Henry sighed. They were just harassing the new kid, he rolled his eyes. He soon arrived to his room and dug out his laptop. Chat time!
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 pm

(pfft reply without me T-T jk its okat)
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 pm

(Sorry we just wanted to get this over with so we could RP later on when you were on all together=D)

I stepped into the cafeteria and yawned covering my mouth warily. Looking around wondering if James was around somewhere. After all this time to think and what not. My anger had subsided and I thought I owed him an apology. OK, yes, I'm a big softy! I felt guilty for saying what I had said to him earlier. I sighed and stood in line waiting for the crowd to die down.
Back to top Go down
Wolves
Administrators
Administrators
Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:57 am

Soon I walked into the cafeteria with demon at my side.I walked to the back in my normal spot where the table had been set up once again and sat down in the corner.I stared at no one but the ceiling as I put my hands behind my head and leaned back.I bet I looked lifeless, like I wasn't there but my body was.

Demon followed slowly at james side and nuged his leg with his snout.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Administrators
Administrators
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 am

I gathered my tray of caesar salad and a bread roll, along with a cold bottle of water and glanced around. I immediately spotted James and smiled. I walked through the crowd towards him. I slid into a seat across from him and set my tray down. "I believe I owe you an apology." I whispered quietly. Not looking up, I opened the small plastic packet of ranch dressing and spread it over my salad and took speared some of the veggies with my fork, bringing it to my mouth and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosewood Academy|Done MA|   Rosewood Academy|Done MA| - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosewood Academy|Done MA|
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next